The lost Sky

By anneko16

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson
Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 15: A Student's duty
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates
Chapter 20: Explanations
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1
Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell

6.5K 260 136
By anneko16

A/n: Hi, it is truely heart-warming, seeing that you liked the previous chapter. I don't own Khr or Blue exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"

Third P.O.V

Reborn was looking at a cute scene. He has arrived just now, and he knew that the Guardians will find this place sooner or later. Rather sooner, if he thought about their persistence. But back to the topic. He appeared in the Okumura's room and here the demon found his beloved sleeping peacefully, while a black cat sith was nect to his head and Natsu was in the brunette's arms. Reborn couldn't help, but with his Leon-phone, he took a photo.

'Ahw, he is so cute~. Nobody can see this scene, so it is time to wake up.' And with that, the demon had a sadistic flash in his eyes. Leon, as if reading the other's thoughts, changed into his mallet-form. Reborn was ready to strike.

Meanwhile Tsuna had a dreamless sleep, but he started to sense a little danger. As it became more intense, he quickly turned to another side of the bed, and then opened his eyes. What he saw first was a green-mallet stuck into that place, where he was a moment ago. Kuro was just slightly dogde, too. He unconsciously said:

"Wah, Reborn! I said before, I don't want you to wake me up in Vongola Style ever again!" Then the brunette froze.

'Huh? Nani? What did I say? Vongola-style? Vongola... it feels so familiar... but wait... I said Reborn, too!'

And Tsuna quickly glanced at the other end of the mallet. He saw the demon, who was important to him. He carefully put his partner down and then jumped into the other's arms.

Reborn was a little suprised, but he counted on this move, so he was ready and then wrapped his arms arround the brunette.

'Hmm... So if he sees familiars from his past, it will be quicklier way to regain his memories...'

"Did you miss me?" Asked the obvious the demon.

"Yeah... Oh I washed your suit jacket out. But as I see you don't need it..." Trailed off Tsuna.

"You can keep it. Leon can change it to your style, too. It will be a good defense against physical attacks." 'Demon's too...' And without having an answer, the chameleon jumped onto the suit jacket. He quickly engulfed it, then after a few moment he withdraw from it. What was at the place of the suit jacket wasn't similar. It became a black jacket, with a hoodie. The inside was sunset-orange. It was very cool.

When Tsuna tried it on, it suited him. The aura arround him became more boss-like. However the brunette didn't realize it. He first wanted to say no, but with the others' action, he couldn't say anything by now. So he smiled at the other and then patted Leon.

"Thanks, you too. I like it very much. How did you know that orange is my favourite colour?" Tsuna tilted his head.

"Well, I just knew. But it is time to wake your brothers up. We will see each other in school." He then leaned down and kissed the brunette's cheek. Before he left, he said into his ears.

"If you don't want me to wake you up as today, you should move to another room."

Reborn smirked as he saw the blushing and confused brunette.

Tsuna, seeing that the other has vanished, tried to calm himself down and went to wake his brothers up.

●○●○●○●

In the Cram School

"Uwa~ah. I am so sleepy." Rin said. Tsuna just sweatdropped.

"Mou~, Rin-nii, you were asleep most of the lessons. At least you should be awake in cram school. And today, we get a new lesson, too!" Tsuna was secretly happy.

'I can finally see Reborn!'

Natsu also yawned on his head.

"You too, Natsu? But you were sleeping as much as me..."

The lion ignored it and snuggled into those flappy locks.

"You're right, Tsuna. I am curious about the new teacher. That person being friends with that clown..."

"Uncle is not a clown!..."

And they leaped into the classroom. Everyone was there already.

"Hello, everyone." Tsuna smiled then went to his place. Rin did the same, too.

"Hello Rin, Tsuna-kun. Today is the day. I heard that the Chairman will be the one to introduce the newcomer." Shiemi started to chat with the brothers.

"Hey, everyone, please quiet down." Yukio said as he entered the room. There was instant silent, which was full of curiousity.

"So, as you know, we will now get a new teacher and lesson. To tell you, us teachers, also don't know anything about that person. So Mephisto-san will be the one to introduce the newcomer." Yukio said, but his thoughts where thinking about a certain fedora-wearing demon.

And then, Mephisto came in, grinning widely.

"As you say, Yukio-sensei~. But with him being here, it wilk make a special event, which hasn't even occured in other schools. It will be his first time teaching Exorcists, so please, look after him." As Mephisto said it, he was looking at the back of the room. And then his 'smile' got wider.

"Oy, Mephisto, that's true that I didn't tutored exorcists before, but it wouldn't make that much difference." A mysterious, but oh-so-familiar-to-Tsuna voice said. The students turned their head back and glanced at the stranger.

He was standing in the shadow, on his shoulders, a chameleon resting. He was wearing a black suit, a white under-shirt, and a black fedora with an orange-yellow stripe. His face was void of emotion, and his eyes were hidden by the rim of the fedora. The atmosphere arround him was majestic and frightening,making almost everyone in the room to hold their breath back.

*BANG*

In the next moment, you could hear a gunshot and the stranger who has quickly moved his hands in front of his face. Between his middle-finger and index-finger, you could see a bullet.

The stranger smirked at the shooter.

"Maa, Yukio-kun, that's rude to shot at the first meeting." The ravenet said as he was walking to the front, not missing to rub a certain brunette hair in comfort.

The students looked at their always-calm sensei. He was now glaring at the other. When the stranger was standing next to Yukio, he placed the bullet into the other's palm.

"I'm returning it." And then he turned to the class, flicked his fedora up, and greeted everyone.

"Chaos. My name is Reborn, and let's say, I'm a tutor from hell~."

That's snapped the others daze, they quickly asked the Okumura-twin.

"Yukio!? Why did you do that?" Rin asked

"Yeah, Yuki-chan, what caused you to do that?" Shiemi followed up.

The others were nodding. Yukio quickly put his gun back to its place and then looked at the students, not missing his little brother's eyes which were full of worry for the other man next to him. And then he looked at Mephisto.

"Ask the Chairman." That was his only answer. Now they were looking at Mephisto. He, enjoying the looks that he got, kept a dramatic silent then he circled with his umbrella.

"Well, that's a normal reaction for and exorcist, if you knew about Reborn's origin. And he didn't joked when he said that he is a tutor from hell. Yep, as you think, he is a demon." Mephisto said, then smiled. He waited for it to sink in.

1
.

2
.

.

3
.

..

"EHHHHHH!?"

"Are you not normal?! Placing a demon to teach exorcists how to kill demons... That's too absurd!!" Bon said.

"Yeah, what would you do, if that tutor would kill us? He is evil and at the side of Satan." Kamiki agreed. They knew that the Chairman who was, (well except Rin) but they didn't think that something like this would happen.

But then there was a protest. And from someone suprisingly.

"Hey! Reborn isn't evil." A certain brunette said. He was standing, while crossing his arms. His familiar, who slept on his laps was standing on the table.  Both of them tried to give of a serious posture. Read: tried.

But the others were rather listening to what he said. Their eyes goggled.

"Tsuna!? What are you talking about?" Everyone was confused.

Reborn was smirking at the other's defense and there was a soft flash in his eyes. Mephisto saw it, then he started to laugh.

"Hahaha, well I wouldn't say that he isn't evil, but if my dear nephew said, I'd believe it. But you were wrong. He isn't at the side of Satan. I would say, in this whole war between the humans and demons, he and his group are rather spectators." Mephisto was enjoying the shock from the students.

"As for why he is here, you should ask him." He continued.

The students turned to look at the ravenet, but he wasn't beside Yukio. Then they saw their sensei's glare, and following it they looked behind. There, they saw that the demon was standing in front of Tsuna, and while the brunette was examine Reborn's hand, the demon patted Tsuna with his other hand. The others felt left-out as those two were inmersed in their own world.

"Hey! Get away from Tsuna!" Rin shouted. He was the first to react.

Reborn looked into the other's eyes, then he grabbed Tsuna and hug him from behind. As he buried his face into those locks, he murmured.

"Don't wanna." Rin forehead twitched, and he was about to get the other off of his otouto, when the demon grabbed Tsuna's right hand and he tugged the cloth up until his forearm was visible. On it, there was a complex seal circling around the brunette's arm and in the middle of it there was an orange and yellow stone. The demon showed his which were on his left arm.

"Why should I be away from my contractor?" Reborn showed a smirk, which was telling 'I've won' .

"What did you do to my otouto?!" Rin was about to jump onto the other and drow his katana, when Yukio grabbed the other, holding him down. Reborn knew that the half-demon should keep his origin as secret, so he sighed and looked at Mephisto, as if telling him that he will speak about the secret of the dormitory.

"You were curious about the reason why I came over, weren't you? Well, the reason is Tsuna. When you had the Exwire Authorization Exam, he went after his brother, bit in complete wrong direction. There, he met a demon which he took down with Natsu, but he got a wound. It just happened that there was a summoning circle in that room and his blood dropped onto it. It then summoned me, and me, being the good demon, who I am, I didn't attack him, but healed him and accepted the contract. If you want to know about the magical circle, ask Mephisto. But I did the contract properly, just in the past."

The ravenet finished his explaination. His face was devoid of emotion, so they couldn't help, but believe it. The students were awestruck and then looked at the chairman.

Meanwhile Mephisto tried not to choke from his repressed laughter, and looked at the contract.

'Truth, as Reborn said that is a correct contract. But their's is not a master-servant or demon-human type. It is for equal-partners, and if gems appear,it means that the bond is strong. And it cannot be broken till one of them chase to exist. But gems... they won't appear unless you have a very good affinity with the other. And Reborn even belongs to the special type... So Tsuna really is a half-demon, and from the rare type... I am now really curious what type of 'flame' he has...'

"...phisto-... Me...to-san, Mephisto-san!" Yukio said. He saw that the other was lost in his thoughts.

"Hai? Did you ask something, Yukio-sensei?"

"No, we just wanted to know if he said the truth." Yukio said. Mephisto turned to the class, and then nodded his head.

"Yep~. As Reborn said, it seems there were some active summoning circle left in your dormitory. Perhaps you heard about that there were some death there. Well long story short, some curious people tried to summon demons, but with a defective circle as it didn't defend against a summoned demons attack. We destroyed most of it, but it seems that one was left."

The Exwires believed it, because they heard about the rumors. But then Kamiki went back to the problem.

"Okay, I understand that. But why would a demon teach us? And what?" She pointed it out.

"Well, the reason is personal, but let's say I have a lot of free time, and tor-tutoring is one of my favourite hobby. And as a demon, I know demons better then any exorcist, so it will be a good experiment for you. Although I don't know much about the exorcist's way, but after talking it over, I will attend classes with you. This way, the exorcists can 'keep their eyes on me'. And in the school, I will be a new Italian teacher. As the HQ is in Italy, it is an important lesson.So we will see each other a lot from now~." The demon said, and then sat down next to the brunette, as if it was natural that it was his place.

●○●○●○●

And as Reborn said, he was there on the lessons. Mostly sleeping on the table. Tsuna felt weird, because of the glares he got, but except that, everything went normal. The brunette mood was a lot brighter, too.

It was nearing the end of Yukio's lesson.

"And then, I will wait for everyone on Friday in front of the True Cross Amusement Park. We've got some task there. See you tomorrow." Said Yukio.

"Goodbye, Sensei." The students responded. It was at this moment, that Reborn got up, and looked at the class.

"Training ground. You have 10 minutes. The late-comers will face some punishment." And then the demon vanished.

The Exwires didn't know, but shivered at that statement. And Tsuna's Intention was ringing that he shouldn't be late. So all of them got up and hurried to the training room.

"Hey, Tsuna, do you know the new teacher? It seems like he knows you. And a contract, you did't have to keep it secret." Kamiki said, as she was walkin gnext to the brunette.

'I also didn't know about the contract until now...'

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" 'I said it out loud!'

"But about knowing Reborn. To tell you the truth, I don't know. I didn't meet him in my life, yet I have a feeling that he is precious to me. Or something like that..." The brunette was blushing.

"Hmm..." that was the fox-tamers only reaction. Meanwhile, all of them arrived in time into the previous training room, where their lesson were with the leapers. Although, instead of leapers or any other kind of demons, there was a large variety of weapons.

Reborn was looking at the baffled group.

"For the first lesson, we will take it easy. And I have to look at your combat-abilities. So let's have a bet. I'm sure all of you are curious about me. So if you could make a hit on me with any kind of attack, and it would make a lesser demon immobile, then I'm going to answer to you."

The students looked at the demon, as if he was talking about something unbelievable.

"Of course, I won't attack you, and I will protect myself. So I think I am fair." The ravenet smirked. He was sure that except a certain brunette, nobody here had the ability to touch him.

It ticked some of the hot-blooded Exwires, so they were ready to attack. But all of them felt that it was nesessery to discuse a plan and to work together. The strange thing was that even Bon and Kamiki were working together.

As they were talking, Tsuna was looking at the other, nowing that the other demon won't sustain injuries.

"What do you think, Natsu? Let's give it a try?" The brunette asked.

"Gao~." Answered the little feline. They joined the conversation.

As the plan was ready, Kamiki summoned her byakkos.

"Why did you call us?" Asked the two of them in synch.

"Do you have any idea, what kind of demon he is? Or does he have a weakness?" Kamiki asked her familiars. The foxes looked at the sleeping demon. Then they shaked their head.

"No, but from his aura, he is dangerous and intimading..."

Meanwhile, one of the two oddballs, the boy with the hoddie, tried to attack the other. But then the demon who dodged, looked at the attacker.

'This person has good reflexies, but he is a lot more skinier than a man... now, i see.'

And the others took the opportunity, too. As Konekomaru wanted to be an Aria, he didn't learn any offensive lessons. So he was the one, who was the brain. As the plan went according to the flows, just when it was the turn to sprinkle them with holly water onto the demon, Reborn defected that with his Leon-umbrella. He then looked at the dumpstuck id*ots.

"Mephisto said, that we didn't belong to any part of the war. So it is obvious that we have some... special powers. For example, holy water doesn't work on us, so you have to fi-" Reborn was interrupted.

*TAP*

Somebody touched the other's back. It was Tsuna. Meanwhile the other's attacked, he went behind, and when Reborn let his walls down for a second, with the help of Natsu, he quickly made a 'hit'.

"Now, I made a 'hit',so would you answer me?" Tsuna asked while smiling. Reborn looked into the others eyes, and then he rubbed the floppy flocks.

"No, you are my contractor, so it didn't include you." Teased the ravenet demon. "Now, seeing that you are beginners, let's start with running circles arround the room. Min 15. Start now!" Commanded Reborn.

Everyone looked around and realized, that the room was huge. And now they have to run at least 15 times.

'Ahhhh, he really is a demon!!!!'

●○●○●○●

In Namimori

Seven people were looking at each other in the roof of a school. This was the first time after knowing their 'Boss's death' that they gathered. And now, with renewed determination, they were glaring at the others.

"Hn. Omnivores." (It seems like we all are here, omnivoures.)

"Yo, Nice to see you all."

"Yeah, yeah it is nice to the Extreme!"

"Tch. Truf-top, Sword-freak shut up!"

"Kufufu~, neh, Puppy-san, do you have something to tell us?"

"What happened with Bossu? And where is he?"

"Yeah, yeah, Aho-dera, where is Tsuna-nii?"

"Pineapple-twins, Aho-ushi, I've just wanted to say it, so don't interrupt me."

Then, the silveret explained what he know. The others listened to him, and although they felt worried for their impostant person, they were relived that they weren't dreaming. That there was Hope.

"So, what was the clue that the Arcobaleno left?"

"...Exorcist. And Japan. These two. So anyone idea?"

There was a brief silent, which was broken by an unexcepted person.

"Hn. Little animal. In a school. (It must that the Little animal is the same age as us and so he have to go to school, which has exorcist training)

They were perpelexed at the not said work, but with a new clue, all of them looked at the Sky.

'We will find you, Ill mio Cielo.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And done!

Perhaps the end will feel a little rushed because, I am very tired now.If you have questions,just write a comment.

But I still hope you will like it!

Can you guess who said what at the last part? (very hard 😂)

Until the next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.8K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
157K 6.2K 30
He has no one. He was not a believer. He never knew the answer to the single question of "What is love?" And... He never had a true family... He alwa...
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
208K 6.2K 85
Tsunayoshi otherwise known as dame-tsuna by his class and tsuna by his friends is just an ordinary boy in namimori middle. He has a older brother nam...