He is different. (Exo Kai){CO...

By AnsbkGc

A girl who is afraid of men after an incident which occurred some years ago.A guy who seems different than th... More

HE IS DIFFERENT! (Exo Kai)
Chapter 2:Come closer
Chapter 3:This strange feeling
Chapter 4:The truth.
Chapter 5:I can trust him!
Chapter 6:Get to know each other!
Chapter 7:Silent conversation!
Chapter 8:Is this love?
Chapter 9:When I'm dancing with you!
Chapter 10:Jongin's feelings!
Chapter 12:A new start!
Chapter 13:Confess??
Chapter 14:Lost
Chapter 15:I love you!
Chapter 16:Together~
Chapter 17:Debut!
Chapter 18:What jealousy brings~
Chapter 19:Who is that??
Chapter 20:His and hers past..
Chapter 21:Heart or Hurt?
Chapter 22:Can't give up!
Chapter 23:The moment you are one!
Chapter 24:The start of summer break!
Chapter 25:Our first trip together!
Chapter 26:First half!
Chapter 27:The untouchable love!
Chapter 28:What happens in the night!
Chapter 29:How everything can get deleted and brought back!
Chapter 30:Step by step!
Chapter 31:Like then!
Chapter 32:This love can't be forgotten!
Thoughts of mine...

Chapter 11:Little by little

7.7K 273 6
By AnsbkGc

Hello there....!I have like two weeks to update...I'm sorry!

Not much to say this time//that was awkward// haha lol!

Anyway let's start!^^

You hugged him feeling that it's the only thing you could do now.Your face on his chest feeling his heartbeat again.You told him that it's okay,that you're not scared but you didn't get a responce.No words just actions.He hugged you back.You just were like that for awhile as he kept squeezing you with his arms in this dream-like for you hug.

You were so calm and he was too.He wasn't apologizing anymore which made you happy.

He suddenly held you from your arms and looked right into your eyes.He's deep,brown eyes kept bewitching you like it was the first time looking at them.He tightened his grip on your arms and came a little more closer.You felt so hot and your face became all red.

"Mei..."He told you.His voice deep and his breath hot sending shivers all over your body.

"Wha-what....?"You whispered.His eyes stuck on yours.You felt so weak and strong at the same time.

Nothing could disturb this moment.Or not!Sudenly the door opened and you jumped as you saw a woman watching at you.Jongin left your arms and went to talk to that woman.

"I'm sorry.I have to go,the manager wants to talk to me for the group, I'll be back!"He told you as he came back and the woman left.

"That's great!I hope everything will go well.Don't worry about me I have to go home anyway."You smiled sincerely.You really were happy.Everything was just fine and he is going to find his own group.That's really great.Even if your heart was still beating like crazy from all these that happened before,you were happy and calm.

"Is that really fine with you?''He asked a little worried but he was smiling as he saw that smile of yours.

"Of course.Don't worry and be more excited.You're gonna be in a group in awhile."You told him and he chuckled.

"Haha that's true.Okay I have to go now or they'll kill me for making them wait hehe.If you want something just call me."He told you and went to get his things and left.

"Okay.I'm gonna go too!See you tomorrow!"

"Oh yes!See ya Mei.Be careful!"He waved at you.

"I will."You waved back at him and left.

You went out Sm's building/Feeling so calm and nice.You were smiling like a child who just found his mother.You also found someone today.You found the one you love.

Thinking of the dance with him and the hug after that made your face red and you felt hot still feeling his touch.

You went back home trying and successfully not thinking about it.

"Hi mom!"You told your mom as you went in your house.

"Hey Mei....where have you been?"Your mom asked you.

"Out with a friend."You didn't want to lie to her but you wouldn't tell her all the truth.

"Oh okay.Do you wanna eat dinner?"

"No,I'm okay.I'm gonna go to sleep/Night night."

"Night Mei."She said and you went to your room upstairs.You quickly changed and jumped down your bed.

"What happened today?"You whispered in the dark room.All those moments with him were now stuck on your mind/His body,his touch,his eyes,his breath,his everything!

"I have to tell Elena."Yes,you wanted to tell her that she was right.That you were in love."Or not....ugh I'll tell her tomorrow!"You said and went to sleep.

@next day morning-at school@

"So I was right!"Elena shouted.

"Hey Hey be quite!And yes you were."You told her while closing her mouth with your finger.

"You're so slow.I had realized that you're in love with Jongin before you did.Ugh.... anyway what are you going to do?"

"What do you mean?...And I'm not slow!"You folded your arms under your chest.

She put her tongue out of her mouth."And I mean if you're gonna confess?"She said and your eyes widened while your face became light pink.

"Ugh...wha-...I can't!"You looked down your feet.

"Why??....But on the other hand you're right.Don't do things too fast."

"Yes..thank you Elena."You smiled at her.

"Haha everything for my best friend."She smiled and hugged you lightly."Shall we go to the class now?"

"Oh yes."You agreed and you walked till the classroom.

As you entered you saw Jongin sitting on his seat and typing on his phone

"G-good morning."You said as you sat on your desk next to him.

"Oh good morning Mei.Did you went home safe yesterday?"He asked.

"As you can see."You smiled and the teacher came inside to start.

Fast looks,pink cheeks and smiles was what this hour passed like.But not awkward at all.In your heart you were smiling and feeling shy at the same time.You wanted to talk with him but you couldn't.

.

.

.

.

Nothing special happened the next hours and so the time to go home came.As always you left with Elena and you said goodbye as she had to go to her part time.

"Mei!"You heard a voice calling you.A voice you wanted to hear the most.His deep beautiful voice.You turned and watched him running towards you."Do you wanna go home together?"He asked you.

"Oh...yeah..."You accepted without having second thoughts and he smiled.

"I didn't have the chance to ask you but did you like it yesterday?"He said and you felt a little hot.

"Oh...yes!I had so much time to dance but you reminded me what it is like to do it.Thank you..You said while smiling and thinking how wonderful it was yesterday.

"I'm glad...I really liked dancing with you.You said you couldn't but the truth is that you danced really well.You could follow me without even struggling!You really can dance."You blushed because of his words.

"Ahem....thank you/And you were so awesome dancing.While watching you it was so nice.All the fangirls will love you for your dance/"

"Only for my dance?Why??Am I not good looking?"He asked while pointing at his face.

"Ugh...no you're fine!But your dance is just really amazing to leave the most impressions/I didn't mean that you aren't good looking."You tried to explain and he chuckled.

"Haha I know.I'm just teasing you."He patted your head and you blushed so much to be like a tomato.

"Ugh you-!"

"What?I'm evil.Haha you'll see lots of different sides of mine as time passes."He smiled.Making you more curious about him.

"I can't wait."You joked.You were almost outside your house and you stopped.

"This is where I live so you can go now."You told him and pointed at your house.

"You go first and when you're inside I'll go."

"It's-"

"It's okay...yes I can wait,so go now."He smiled at you and you did the same.

"See you tomorrow."

"Yeah..see ya Mei."He said and you ran towards your house so he wouldn't have to wait long.You waved at him as your entered and he waved back at you.

You were so happy to be able to talk with him so casually.You felt like your relationship became deeper and your bond stronger.

That's for now...I really hope you liked it!∩__∩Slowly but carefully they will come closer...hehe.♡

See you next time!*^▁^*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.5K 20
A girl who likes taking pictures meets a boy who skateboards. What could go wrong?
35.5K 638 13
Kyungsoo's looking to get out, get rid of, and let go of his past. He and his best friend go to Seoul, hoping to make it big. But Kyungsoo doesn't kn...
3.1K 77 34
[Various x OC] Kim Jung is the younger sister of Suho of EXO. When the boys all attend her college and meet her, something strange happens. Will she...
1.8K 70 17
Luna is a girl that comes from a poor family because of a big debt but she works very hard to pay it off. so she got a scholarship at a very rich an...