Neon Lights (Demi Lovato Fanf...

By Tammy97

Ryder Kelly is the daughter of famous actor Victor Kelly. Her father is a very bitter and selfish man. The on... More

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (EDITED)
Chapter 2 (EDITING)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author Note

Chapter 17

4.1K 110 6
By Tammy97

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 17:

RYDER'S POV

I finally finished setting my bedroom, the walls are painted purple. My king size bed is set up with bedside table on each side.

Today I'm going to pull strings to get us a chance to be signed, but also today I get to choose who is going to be taking the spot as our guitarist. I've had Astrid over three times, she is really such a good kid. She actually asked me for a copy of Break Tomorrow's EP.

Astrid also got to know the song very well, she can sing it really well but her playing of this song is amazing. I gave her one of my electric guitars I don't use. She also got me to help her with her homework, she told me her parents don't have the time to help her.

I've actually got to know her pretty well, she is a beautiful 14 year old girl with a beautiful heart. She is very creative and loves music not just as a way to get famous but because it flows through her freely.

I walk into the boys room, I pick up Bailey swinging him onto my hip. Junior is playing on the floor with some toys.

"Junior, come on let's go get you some food," I say with a huge smile.

I take his little hand as I guide him down stairs. I carefully put Bailey in his high chair, I lift Junior onto a chair at the kitchen island.

My phone starts to vibrate in my back pocket, pulling it out only to see Demi is face timing me. I quickly answer smiling at her.

"Well hello beautiful!" I say winking at her causing her to blush.

"Good morning Ry," she says with an beautiful smile.

I quickly run around behind Bailey in his high chair, putting the camera out in front of our faces.

"There's the little cutie!" Demi squeals in the cutest voice ever.

Bailey waves at her with a huge smile on his lips, I know he can remember her.

"Demi, I have to go I'm going make some breakfast so I will call you later," I say, I hate having to say goodbye but it has to be done or I won't get anything done.

"Goodbye beautiful girl!" She says blowing me a kiss.

"Goodbye Dem..," I say blowing her a kiss before hanging up.

I shove my phone back into my pocket. I make the pancake mix with chocolate chips in it, they are Sammi's favourite.

I cook four for pancakes for Sammi, one for Junior and one for Bailey and I to share. I break pieces off feeding Bailey some and placing some in my mouth despite the disgust I feel. I have a couple more small bites, I feed Bailey the rest.

I walk into the studio to find Brooke and Astrid waiting outside the room.

"Hey guys! Brooke, you can follow me in because your first up," I say with a smile as I walk through into the studio room.

I sit down next to Lexi, her smile brightens as I see Brooke wearing a Suicide Silence band tee. Suicide Silence was Lexi's favourite band before unfortunately Mitch Lucker passed away.

"Oh my gosh! I love your top! That's my favourite band!" Lexi squeals like a twelvie.

"Same!" Brooke says winking at Lexi, causing her to blush bright red.

"You may start now," I say firmly, because I'm not here to watch those two flirt away.

Brooke starts to play the song, but it just doesn't sound right. I can't figure out what she is doing wrong. Lexi was enjoying it, I know she likes it because it does sound good but it doesn't have the spark everyone else in our band has when they play or when I sing. We just have that emotion put into one song, she doesn't have that emotional attachment to this song and this song is important to me.

"Tell Astrid to come in!" I say to her as she walks towards the door.

Astrid walks in with the guitar I gave her in hand. She is beautiful like she was the first time she walked through that door way.

"Do you mind if I sing along to the song?" Astrid asks looking innocently between Lexi and myself.

"No, do whatever makes you comfortable," Lexi says with a smile to my surprise.

I know that from the moment she saw Brooke audition she was fully team Brooke. I see the potential Astrid has as a young artist as well as our guitarist.

She looks at me, she takes a deep breath and sings. The love showing not only just her love for music but how it make her who she is.

I ask both of them into the room. Brooke has a huge smile on her lips, but Astrid looks like someone is stabbing her with a knife. Two completely different people! Brooke is confident and outgoing whilst Astrid is laid back and down to earth.

"Well guys.. I'm Ryder. I'm the vocalist for the band you are trying to become apart of. The name of the band will be announced once the person who will be the guitarist is chose and has met the other members of the band. Are you guys ready to find out who is going to be the guitarist?" I ask them with a smile falling into my lips as I look over both the smiling faces in front of me.

"Yes!" They both say at the exact same time causing Lexi and I to giggle at them.

"Ryder. Would you like to tell them who you have picked since I had no say in this at all?" Lexi asks me pouting cutely at me.

"Wait! WHAT?!?" Brooke yells with anger filling her face.

"Lexi Matthews here had no say in who will be joining our band. So you trying to impress her was just to make her like you. But I wanted to like you for yourself not the person you pretend to be," I say with a playful smile as I pull Lexi into a hug causing her pout to fall away.

"That's not fair!" Brooke yells angrily.

"I have decided that we will be taking Astrid Young as our guitarist!" I say smiling widely at Astrid, ignoring Brooke.

"What the fuck?!?" Brooke yells loudly storming in front of me getting in my face.

"Back the fuck up Brooke!" I yell back into her face.

"You were so fucked up!" Brooke yelled trying to take a swing at me.

I step forward making sure there is no space between us. I'm taller making me intimidating.

"You take another swing at me and I will blacklist you from bands but also every record label! I was the lead fucking singer for Breaking Tomorrow who made the song you tried to play but tortured it instead! Have some fucking respect!" I yell in her face as security guards walk up behind her dragging her away.

Walking into Lexi's apartment I'm greeted by Lexi jumping on me. She is just fucking lucky I now expect to have to catch her.

"Hey Lex!" I say with a smile as I kiss her cheek carrying her into the lounge room part of her apartment. Astrid, Bane and Jax sit on the couch smiling at our silliness.

"You two are such dorks!" Astrid yells at us rolling her eyes playfully.

I place Lexi back on the ground. Lexi just turns around sticking her tongue out at Astrid causing Astrid and I to just giggle at her childish behaviour.

"Your adorable!" I giggle at her.

Lexi sits down on Astrid's lap catching her completely off guard. She is lucky that Lexi is light as a feather.

"Guys, I guess you all have gotten to know each other. I mean Lexi is sitting on your lap Astrid!" I chuckle.

"She has a bony ass!" Astrid whines and pouts making her beyond cute!

Lexi kisses her cheek causing a blush to form on Astrid's now bright red cheeks. A cute smile on her lips making them look adorable.

"So guys. Welcome to our band! We are Piece by Piece.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Demi Lovato fanfiction and a girlxgirl story

10 votes please..

vote, comment and follow me :)

Follow me on Twitter @Tammii_darcy

Follow me on ask.fm @tittytastingfun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.1K 68
Alexis Grace Lovato is your typical fourteen year old girl, besides having a famous singer as her Mom. Demi stopped working when Alexis, or Alex, was...
263K 6.5K 95
Spencer Lowe, just another girl on the streets. Demi Lovato, just another popstar on a stage. Demi has a secret no one but her family and Joe Jonas k...
463K 17.1K 65
Demi Lovato, the new teacher at the local private school. After growing up watching her dad teach, she wanted nothing more than to follow in his foot...