Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Ba...

By MissYanko

Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) Meet Kuroko Tetsumi, The former manager of Crownless General, Kurok... More

Please Read.
Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Manager of Seirin Basketball
Chapter 2: Injury...
Chapter 3: Dinner at Maji Burger!
Chapter 4: Hanamiya Maki
Chapter 5: My Instinct
Chapter 6: Yellow?
Chapter 7: Who are you?
Chapter 9: Dead Fish
Chapter 10:Before The Match
Chapter 11: Ready?
Chapter 12: Pervert!
Chapter 13: Seirin vs Josei Start!
Chapter 14: Hide n' Seek?
Chapter 15: Onee-chan kawaii~!
Chapter 16 -Flashback-
Chapter 17 -Flashback-
Chapter 18 Ara~
Chapter 19 Let's Make A Deal
Chapter 20 Before That
Chapter 21 Shutoku vs Seirin
Chapter 22 Bad
Chapter 23 Surprised Shin-chan?
Chapter 24 Manipulation
Chapter 25 The Empress' Eye
Chapter 26 The Storm is...
Chapter 27 Okonomiyaki
Chapter 28 Let's Do This
Chapter 29 The Coach and Manager of Seirin
Chapter 30 Frustrated Captain
Author's Note

Chapter 8: Sleepover at Taichi's Place!

8.1K 244 3
By MissYanko

Chapter 8 Sleepover at Taichi's Place!

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

"Finally! Done!" He laid on the floor and yawned.

I look at all the papers he answered and sweat dropped, "Taichi, Its all wrong baka!" I said, and punched his head and he winced.

"You two please be quiet. Kagami-kun, please repeat your answers." Tetsuchi said while examining some pieces of papers he previously worked on.

"Taichi! Get up! You got a long way to go!" I said pulling him up but he is too strong! curse that well build body of his!!

"No I dont want! Im tired and im done!" He whined.

"Oh come on Taichi! Its still 9 in the morning!" I said still pulling his arm for him to get up.

Yeah, its still 9. we went here at 6 o'clock in the morning, and its not evening yet and he has a long way to go! Its like, he still got 10 papers to answer!

"Taichi! You have to.... uwah!" I tripped when I pulled him and I landed on my butt, "ittai..." My butt hurts!

"Taichi! Answer this papers now!" I stood up and massage my bottom, "Or else you wont be playing the wintercup!" I said stomping my foot and crossed my arms and pouted.

'C-cute...' Kagami thought while looking at Tetsumi.

"Taichi! Are you listening?! Mo! Tetsuchi~! Taichi is not listening to me!" I said and sat on Tetsuchi's lap and embraced him around his neck.

"Tetsumi-chan, keep your voice down." Tetsuchi scolded me, why me?!

I sighed and went over to Taichi still lying on the floor, "Fine! I'll help you finish those, so stand up!" I tied my hair and held a pencil and a eraser.

Taichi stood and looked at me while erasing, "What?" I looked at him and focused on the paper.

"Nothing." He went to the kitchen.

"Hey! Dont you dare escape from me!" A vein mark popped on my head and threw a magazine at him, haha serves you right Bakagami!!!

"Ittai! What the hell?! What did you do that for?! Im just gonna get some drinks!" He yelled from the kitchen

"Then get some! Hurry up and come here immediately!" I said and sat down irritated.

Cant believe hes an idiot! No he IS a baka! Look at his answer! These are english for pete's sake! I thought he know english considering he came from America.

He was one of the people I first made friends with, but I was with Tatsuchi the most so I dont get too see Taichi often since we were in a different school. I was watching Taichi coming back from where he is sitting and put the drinks on the table, he then gave a drink to Tetsuchi which made him stop from offering him when I interrupted him.

"Taichi, Tetsuchi doesnt like soft drink. Give him the iced coffee." I said and went back to my work.

"Eh? Really Kuroko? You dont like Sofrtdrinks?" He turn his attention to Tetsuchi.

"Yes. I dont drink carbonated drinks, I get bloated easily." Tetsuchi said while busy doing something on his phone which made me curious.

"Taichi come here, this question is very easy yet you answered it incorrectly," He sat next to me and leaned closer, "See? Even an elementary student could answer this." I said and looked at him and was about to jab him on his sides when-

"How should I know! Almost all the questions are the same! How can I even remember this one?" He said confused. I didnt know I was inches closer to him, so close that I could smell him. He smells like he just got out of the shower, I can still smell his soap.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I didnt realize I was looking at him, we were inch closer to each other, almost as if we are about to-

"Tetsumi-chan, Kagami-kun, please focus on the paper not to each other." Tetsuchi suddenly appeared between us. That made us moved away from each other.

"Te-Tetsuchi?! You were here?!"

"Wh-where did you came from?!"

I didnt see him at all! I was so distracted that I lose focus in my surroundings! Tetsuchi passed my eagle eyes! Just kidding.

"Kagami-kun, please use the time wisely, Tetsumi-chan, let me teach him." He said and I stood for him to sit next to Taichi. I decided to sit on the couch and read some magazines instead. I noticed that these are all in english and good thing that I understood english. While flipping some pages, There is a page that caught my attention.

'Alexandra Garcia.... The WNBA player...'

I smiled upon remembering the days when I was taught by Alex. Aside from her two students, she trained my skill, I could say that she brought my full potential... she tamed me when I was struggling. I missed her because shes just like a big sister to me.

"Tetsuchi~ Im bored!" I yawned and looked at them, I stood up and looked at the clock; its 10:30 huh? Maybe I should start cooking for lunch.

"Taichi!" I called and glomp onto Taichi's back which made him startled.

"Oi!" He reacted.

"Can I cook for lunch? Please?" I pleaded.

"Sure make sure you dont burn my house." He said. I happily stood up and went to the kitchen. I started getting some ingredients in the refrigerator when I called Tetsuchi from the living room.

"Tetsuchi! Want to try some American food?" I asked, Tetsuchi just nodded and I started chopping the ingredients.

After some time, I placed the foods on the table infront of them and sat, "Taichi! Please get some plates! And drink." I said, he then stood up and went to the kitchen.

"What kind of food did you made Tetsumi-chan?" Tetsuchi asked, "Well! I made salad, Tempura for you Tetsuchi if you like, roasted beef, instead of rice I made mashed potatoes..and chicken fillet ala king." I explained.

"Mashed potatoes?" Tetsuchi questioned, "Mashed potatoes are very common in America, because rice and mashed potatoes are the same." I said. Taichi placed the plates and began to eat without us so I jabbed him on the side.

"Itadakimasu~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 820 16
One summer afternoon in Teikou Academy's court, the first string regular members is preparing for their practice match against the second and third s...
370K 8.9K 47
Juri Kurosawa was known as the quiet chubby girl of Teiko Middle School, even though she was close with the strongest basketball team within schools...
86.9K 1.9K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...
1.2K 64 13
Becoming injured from an accident during a match, Kuroko is unable to play the sport he loves to his fullest potential. Follow Kuroko's journey as he...