I want you back..✔✔✔✔(Re-edit...

Par bemecool

#663- crying ( 29 July 2019) #138-hidden truth(July 2019) Livia Anston, also known as Livia Jones, and Aaron... Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
my first book
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
epilogue
Announcement
new book
mwahhhhhh love ya

20.

8.1K 215 6
Par bemecool

Levi POV
I am waiting at the couch right now for Carter to come.

Aaron said that I need to go out to have some fresh air. Sitting at home like this will only make me again sad.

But before I could say something he realises what went through my head.

And he told me that Carter will take me out.

I sit there thinking about all the things that have happened.
And suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I get sacred and look back fast.

He surrenders his hand.

"Sorry. I didn't think that your expression would be like this " he says.

"You just give me an attack Carter. " I sigh .

"Let's go. First of all I am late to lead the princess . So let me  lead you to your destination. Otherwise  your husband won't even care that I am his best friend " he says faking fear .
I chuckle shaking my head.

* at the mall.

Right now Carter is searching for a shirt for himself

This guy is too much.
You know the type of high school girls who goes through the whole mall in search of dresses .

That's the exact definition of Carter.
I am sitting there literally tired

"Caaarter can't you choose one shirt. We have seen a lot of good shirts and you won't even choose it. " I say whining and you know what happens he ignore me.

But I don't stop.

"That black full sleeve T-shirt was so good " I say talking to myself.
Suddenly I feel someone dragging me out.

I grip my leg on the floor and stop that person.

"Oh hello . what is this " I ask.
"So we can go and buy that black tshirt" Carter says smiling.

I look at him unbelievably.

"Carter do you even realise that we have to go back to all those shops we went to find that dress" I ask him.

"Yeah and it wasn't that much stores we went " he says casually.

We literally went to more than 35 stores.

"You go I will roam around. " I say .

"Ohh ohk. " Carter says and he's gone.

I sit there for a while . I can feel someone staring at me.

I look up and find a really old man. And I mean it. A man with fully white hair and at the edges blue colour dye. And having a spike. Urghhh

He has this small beard that is also white..

His teeth is yuck.
And he is staring at me lustful.

I walk to some other direction.

Yuck. Yuck.

Thud.

I hit someone while passing.

"Oh I am sorr-" she looks at me me and stops.

"You!!!!????" She asks with anger rising.

"Jenny" I say in shock and surprise.

She chuckles.

"You remember me wow . I feel so happy " she says sarcastically.

"Hey jenny. I am too surprised" I say smiling.

"Oh  yeah surprise that to you!!! What happened air blew you back!!! Huh. Suddenly you disappeared and appeared also. Bitch" she says looking at me disgusted.

I look at her confused.

" maybe you can make that husband of your a fool but not me Livia. I knew that you never considered Carter as your brother but you loved him. You always kept him close with you. Whenever we used to spent time alone , you need to always come and interrupt our moment. And Carter used to follow you like a lost puppy. I never got that attention never  everything you took it away from me. I knew from the starting that you never liked me. You Bitch. You already had one husband then why were you having an affair with someo-" before she could continue.

My hand flied to her face.

I look at her angrily

"Don't talk nonsense without knowing the real truth and it was you yourself who left him so don't try arguing with me" I say

She looks at me angrily.
And I walk away not before hearing her say
"You will suffer and I will laugh seeing that"
I don't look back.

My mood is gone..so I take a taxi and go.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.9K 715 45
Sometimes love will make you bloom. Sometimes it will torn you apart. Some stories will make in history. Some will make someone history. ____________...
Finding me Par EliNe

Roman d'amour

1.5K 26 50
Rose Kalina Thompson grew up in a big loving family. She is almost 25 years old, has her dream job and enjoys working as an editor. Her best friend...
155K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...
31.7K 348 25
Andria and her twin brother Andrew live in small town Minnesota. They are just starting their senior year of high school when things begin to change...