My Cheerleader Has A Gun (gxg)

By maryrobins

Olivia Cox is your typical highschool student. She's wealthy, spoiled and of course the captain of school's c... More

Chapter 1 "Queen Bee"
Chapter 2 "Samantha Flynn"
Chapter 3 "Masked Girls"
Chapter 4 "Banged Up"
Chapter 5 "A Sudden Invitation"
Chapter 6 "Movie Night"
Chapter 7 "Suspicion"
Chapter 8 "Questions and Intruders"
Chapter 9 "Just Another Ordinary Day"
Chapter 10 "Her Soft Lips"
Chapter 11 "Back To School"
Chapter 13 "A Little Space And A Kiss"
Chapter 14 "Complicated"
Chapter 15 "On A Mission"
Chapter 16 "Not Too Discreet"
Chapter 17 "The Bitch's Confession"
Chapter 18 "Little Plan"
Chapter 19 "A Little Bump Ahead"
Chapter 20 "Saving Sara"
Chapter 21 "In For A Surprise"
Chapter 22 "Guns Blazing"
Chapter 23 "Taken"
Chapter 24 "Confined"
Chapter 25 "In A Weak State"
Chapter 26 "Killed"
Chapter 27 "Let The Game Begin"
Chapter 28 "Trick or Threat"
Chapter 29 "Smooth Plan"
Chapter 30 "The Bitch's 'I Love You'"
Chapter 31 "Out On A Date"
Chapter 32 "Gun Game"
Chapter 33 "Blood Spilt"
Chapter 34 "In Distress"
Chapter 35 "Consequence"
Chapter 36 "Guilt"
Chapter 37 "Left Behind"
Chapter 38 "Deadlock"
Chapter 39 "Going In"
Chapter 40 "Fight To The End"
Chapter 41 "Survive"
Chapter 42 "The End Has Come"
Need Suggestions!! Another Story!
Redress (New Story)
Redress has been published!

Chapter 12 "Trail"

13.1K 356 116
By maryrobins

(Violet on the media)

Scarlett

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"Really Violet?"

"What did I do? I got your text and caught this sneaky bastard. It was pretty easy by the way, didn't break any sweat,"

"Of course it was easy, that's Brad, Olivia's ex-boyfriend!"

"Oh," Messing up my hair in frustration, I stomped towards Brad who was unconscious and tied to a chair. There was a small trickle of blood on his left cheek from a small gash on his head but aside from that, he seemed fine.

"After I knocked him down, the girl he was with jumped on me. Black hair, blue eyes, she caught me off guard, luckily I managed but damn, she can fight," My brows arched in concentration as I thought of a girl who could be with Brad but since there was a lot of dark-haired girls with blue eyes, I couldn't rule out who. Must be Brad's new girl but was he over with Olivia? 

"Okay. Do me a favor? Wake him up for me," 

"Gladly!" she answered excitedly. I turned my back on him so Violet could have her way but I stopped when I heard something connected to a flesh. I turned around and saw Violet's raised fist.

"Stop! What are you doing?"

"Waking him up," she said as a matter of fact. 

"I meant not the hard way,"

She sighed, "That's boring," Thankfully Brad slowly came into consciousness and groaned while looking around the room, disoriented. He shook his head, getting rid of the dizziness.

"Where am I?" he mumbled. I nodded at Violet who nodded in understanding. She jogged to check on the girls. Dragging a chair from the corner, I placed it a distant away, in front of Brad. I sat looking at him as he slowly got a grip of himself then finally his gaze landed on mine. 

"You! What am I doing here? Untie me now!" he hissed as he fruitlessly struggled against his seat. His veins were popping out in his forehead and arms as he tried to pull himself out of the ropes around his body and wrists.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You're just wasting your stength."

"What the fuck is going on? How did you- Who are you really Flynn? How can you do this to me?"

I rolled my eyes, "You don't get to ask questions here Brad. I do. So let's not waste our time and get on with this. Why were you following us?" I said calmly. 

"What are you asking? I wasn't following you. We just happened to see you guys in the parking lot. And since I was curious, I had to see if what they were talking about was true."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard some students talk about how Olivia and you are so close like a couple. You even gave her a ride to school earlier. I had to see you know, I mean you aren't a couple right? Olivia isn't even a bi." I craned my neck to the side, keeping my mouth shut at his question. All I could say was that we were definitely not a couple and honestly, I didn't know what we were, all I knew was that Olivia wasn't straight as pole as what Brad thought of her.

Sighing, I shifted on my seat and crossed a leg over the other while I examined Brad. "You said we, who was with you?"

"Elle. I was about to give her a ride." That explained it. Black hair, blue eyes, Violet was referring to Elle but I didn't know she could fight.

Contemplating, I stood up and went out of the basement to find Violet, leaving Brad shouting behind me. Since the walls were thick in this house, I doubted  Liv or Sara would hear him. I found Violet in the kitchen, eating her pasta alone while scrolling through her iPad. I flopped down on the chair across her.

"You got the wrong guy,"

"Oh yeah?" 

I nodded even though she didn't look up. "We should take Brad back."

"Uh huh, leave that to me. I'll take him back to the campus after this."

"Can I have some?" She looked up and I pouted my lips to her food. She smiled and forked her pasta then brought it to my mouth which I gladly accepted. The perfect taste melted to my mouth and I savored it while closing my eyes. When it came to making dish like this, Violet never disappointed me.

My stomach growled for the first time making Violet chuckle. She stopped what she was doing and slid the iPad towards me, feeding me her pasta at the same time. I looked at the monitor and saw different footage in some part of the school. Raising my eyebrows, I looked at her with a questioning look. Her lips curled up into her signature smirk.

"I installed tiny cameras in your school, just in case,"

"I could kiss you right now," I breathed in relief.

"I would love for you to do that," I rolled my eyes at her attempt then we both sniggered. After we finished the shared meal, I went upstairs to check the two girls. I checked first Sara who was curled up in Violet's bed. Although the house has three bedrooms, I asked her to sleep with Violet so that someone could monitor her. Of course knowing Sara, she was hesitant at first but with a little push from me, she finally agreed. Violet, on the other hand, was ecstatic on the idea. She could be a flirt sometimes.

After checking Sara, I went to my bedroom next and saw Liv lying on her stomach while looking at some magazine.

"Don't you have an assignment to do?" I asked as I leaned on the doorframe.

"As if you don't have," she retorted, "Where were you?"

"Oh, um, just looking for something in the basement. Okay so, I'll be right back."

She closed the magazine and looked up, "Where are you off to again? I'm hungry, when are we going to take our dinner?"

Oh shoot! I forgot to ask her about dinner, "Actually I, um...yeah I'll go make some. I'll be right back." Closing the door, I shook my head. I wasn't planning to eat again after that pasta but I was sure if Liv would know about it, she would be mad. She liked it when we ate our meals together and knowing that I ate with Violet whom she adored so much, I didn't wanna know how she would react.

Jogging downstairs, I went straight to the basement where Violet was alreadythere, tying the blindfold on Brad. I was glad that she didn't scare him off because that was what she usually do when we hold someone for questioning. She then freed Brad and hoisted him up, a little bit rough if I may say and pushed him to my direction. Brad almost tumbled forward which made glare briefly at Violet who just shrugged. I mouthed 'easy' to her before climbing upstairs to check the area. Fortunately, Liv was still upstairs so I coached Violet to come up. 

As soon as they were out, I proceeded to the kitchen to make some dinner I could think of. After ten minutes, the dish was already served in the table, at the same time Violet got back . Liv descended after I called her earlier and immediately sat down without sparing a glance to Violet who just raised her brow.

"You'll eat again Scar babe?" Pursing my lips to a tight line, I avoided Liv's burning glare and slowly sat down across her.

"You ate?" Liv queried suspiciously, a tinge of anger in her voice.

"A little, I'm still hungry," I lied and glanced at Violet who shook her head before going upstairs.

"Okay," Liv said after looking at me with narrowed eyes.

*

The sound of the door burst open jolted me awake. Rubbing my groggy eyes, I caught a glimpse of Violet's lean figure standing in the doorway.

"What V?" I asked weakly.

"Time for school," She chirped.  

"How's Sara?"

"She's getting better, she's actually preparing for school right now."

"Glad to hear," I answered while yawning

"Yeah so get your ass off the bed, breakfast will soon be ready."

"Aye, aye, ma'am!"

After Violet closed the door behind her, I turned to my side and tapped Liv's arm a few times. She stirred lightly then brought the duvet over her head. Shaking my head, I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

 It took me almost an hour to get my daily routine done and when I was about to go downstairs for breakfast, Liv groggily got off the bed and lazily headed to the bathroom. I snorted before going downstairs, to the kitchen where Sara and Violet were already seated. I was glad that they both got along well with each other. I did't know what I would do if they would be in each other's throat, just like Liv to both of them. I guess Liv was really a bitch to them.

Drumming my fingers on the wheel, I impatiently waited for Liv to come out of the house. The three of us were already settled inside Sara's car, just waiting for her to finish her make up. I was about to get out of the car and drag her out when finally, after a year of waiting, she turned up and sashayed to the car, getting in the passenger seat.

"About time," Violet mumbled at the back. Liv probably heard it, thankfully she didn't retort back.

I maneuvered out of the driveway and zoom in the street. As expected, the calm atmosphere quickly morphed into an awkward silence I disliked so much. Why couldn't we just get along and even talk random things while in one place? I wondered if that would happen but I did hope so. 

"Oh now that I remember..." Sara uttered, breaking the silence, "...Why aren't you staying in your house Olivia when it's just across Sam's? Where are your parents? It's totally empty there," Liv turned to look at me with a 'what now' expression. 

I cleared my throat, "Um, her parents asked me to watch over her. You know how she can be,"

"Oh, well, don't you have maids to watch over you instead Olivia?"

"Why the questions Sara?!" Liv snapped.

"Hey, don't snap at her like that," Violet butted in.

"Oh so you two friends now?" Liv retorted.

"What is wrong with you Olivia?" Sara hissed.

"Can everyone shut the fuck up?!" I snarled causing the three girls to look at me. Tightening my hold on the wheel, I gave Liv a sideglance then shifted my gaze to the rearview mirror, looking at the two girls sitting at the back. "I'm getting tired of your bickerings, can't you atleast try to be civil around each other for once? I know that you don't like each other-..."

"Oh I like Sara," Violet butted in making me glare at her. When she saw me on the rearview, she gestured zipping her lips.

Taking a deep breath, I trained my eyes onto the road, "I know that you don't like one another, Violet and Olivia but someone has to be the bigger person. Either you both work it out or don't talk to me." Well, I didn't mean the last statement as I couldn't stand it if one of them wouldn't talk to me. It was the only thing I could think of at the moment. 

Finally we reached the school and I parked the car on the vacant lot. Killing the engine, I immediately got out of the car in silence and strode off. Sara caught up beside me and I smiled at her, letting her know that I wasn't angry at her. Glancing over my shoulder, I caught a glimpse of Liv walking ahead of Violet. I wasn't worried leaving Liv behind since Violet was near her and I intended walking slow so I wouldn't get that far from her.

I pushed open the door to our classroom, expecting a greeting from Mrs. Pierce since for the second time of the week, I was late but fortunately she just gave me a deadly glare. Hoping that Liv wouldn't proceed to the restroom, the door opened again and came in Liv who went straight to her desk, I sighed in relief. 

*

Morning classes went smooth as usual and the whole time, I had been ignoring Liv. At some point, when we were walking towards our next class, she walked up beside me and tried to make a small talk, I almost laughed at her reaction when I didn't say anything at all. I kept my serious and 'I don't care about the world' expression and trust me, I found it hard to keep up. I wasn't angry at her or anything but giving her the cold shoulder was somewhat fun, one time I almost slip up and chuckle at the murderous look she was giving me.

When the bell rang for the end of our last morning subject, I waited for all the students to pan out of the classroom before I would make my way out. Surprisingly, when I glanced at her seat, it was already empty. Sighing, I made my way to the door and before I could walk out in the hallway, I felt a strong grip on my wrist, before I knew it, I was yanked back inside as Liv locked the door behind her.

"Why are you ignoring me Scarlett?" Yawning, I flopped down on the chair beside me and stretched my arms overhead. Gosh, I was feeling drowsy all of a sudden as my stomach grumbled.

"Work on your attitude Olivia until then, don't talk to me," I replied nonchalantly. She didn't say anything and it looked like she was contemplating.

"Fine!"

My brow perked up, "Excuse me?" I detached my back from the backrest and looked at her expectantly. I thought she was gonna argue but I didn't expect that she would gave in that easily.

"Fine, I'll try to tone down my attitude just so you would talk to me. I hate it when I'm being ignored, not used to that feeling," she explained, the last statement became a mumble as she averted her gaze. Well, I had no idea what she was thinking right now, but she made a good decision.

I stood up and walked towards the door, her eyes trained on me with curiosity as I opened the door. Flinging an arm over her shoulders, I beamed at her, "Let's go eat lunch."

We sat in our usual table together with Sara and Elle who were sitting across us. They seemed to be having fun until we arrived but the tension ceased when I initiated a conversation, you could say I was feeling good at the moment. I was glad that Elle was starting to warm up with us although she wasn't that pleased with Liv. But leaving that aside, I couldn't shake away the thought about what Violet had said. Elle could fight. But I would be certain about it if I could see it with my own eyes, not that I didn't believe Violet.

Halfway through our lunch, I felt my phone vibrated inside my jeans' pocket. Fetching it, I read the text from Violet.

'See someone familiar, I'll be there.. xoxo!!!!!!'

I chuckled inwardly as I read her text. Since when did she start using that 'xoxo'? Even when she was my girlfriend, she didn't use that on her texts. But I had a feeling it has something to do with what happened earlier. Trying to win me back with hugs and kisses eh?

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" Liv queried with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Nothin'," I quickly shoved my phone back and smiled at Sara who was telling a joke. Few minutes later, I heard Violet's familiar voice called me out. I wasn't able to turn my head around as she was already wrapping her arms around me from behind and bombarded my cheek with her kisses. I wiped my cheek with the back of my hand as I felt small traces of saliva from her kisses. She sat down on the chair beside me, beaming as she eyed Elle. Elle, on the other hand, was composed as ever but I didn't let it slip how she looked surprised when she saw Violet.

"Sam babe, I didn't know you have another pretty friend," Violet said slowly with spite in her tone. I was about to retort back when Elle beat me to it.

"I'm Elle," She stretched her hand out then Violet shook it. 

"Violet," Their hands stayed in contact for a moment as they eyed one another until I cleared my throat.

"V's my long time friend back in our place and she just started working as a circulation assistant yesterday." Elle faintly nodded, her gaze flickered back to Violet who was definitely scrutinizing her, judging by how sharp she looked at Elle.

Violet flashed a smile, "So you're Olivia's bestfriend?" The question seemed to pique Liv's interest as she looked at Elle's surprised expression. As I watched the two, glaring to each other, my leg jerked up when I felt Liv's hand on my thigh. I turned to her, confused, but she wasn't looking at me, instead her gaze was directed to Elle who seemed uncomfortable to answer. She squeezed her hold on my thigh which made me gulp the lump on my throat. She's making it hard for me to concentrate.

"No I wouldn't say bestfriends..." Elle finally spoke, "...we were hardly even friends but we did hang out...". Liv's blank expression didn't falter at Elle's blunt answer but I could feel she was fuming inside as her hold on my thigh tightened, turning her knuckles white, "...I don't think anyone would want to be friends with Olivia, considering she's the popular bitch in this fucking school."

When I felt like Liv would lash out any minute, I held her hand on my thigh and intertwined my fingers to hers. Her attention swayed when she looked down at our hands, which I was hoping she would do as I needed to distract her because it seemed like she was focusing on her anger towards Elle that might cause her to erupt. Although it was true, I admit, what Elle said was truly savaged. If it was directed to me, I may feel angry. I squeezed her hand and saw her stiff shoulders slowly loosened.

"Ooookay, so you weren't friends I get it," Violet said breaking the tension. "Guys, can I share you a secret?" Four pairs of eyes turned to her expectantly as she smirked slyly.

"What?" Sara spoke for the first time.

"Did you know that our friend Elle here..." she gestured to Elle who was now looking at her through narrowed eyes, "...knows martial arts. Yeah you heard me, she can damn fight! I bet you didn't know that."

"You? Fight?" Liv queried, turning to Elle.

"Really?" Sara added.

Elle glared at Violet briefly then her gaze averted to Sara, "Yeah. I learned fighting when I was younger. Not much to it and I don't think it's worth sharing," 

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch. Elle immediately shoot up, waving us goodbye before walking away while stared at her retreating figure in confusion. Just like that, she left us without even saying anything. 

I unhooked my fingers from Liv's and gathered my things to my back pack before slinging it over on one shoulder.  

"Something's definitely off about her," Violet whispered. 

"We'll talk about it later," 

Nodding to Sara, she caught up beside me whilst Liv on my other side, Violet followed behind us. As soon as we were out of the cafeteria, we parted ways as Sara went with Violet since she had to go to the office, the same way to the library. 

While walking, Liv scooted near me, our arms touched, then she did something unexpected. Her fingers entwined with mine as we continued making our way to our classroom, hand in hand. I didn't expect her to hold me in public but it was more like her, she was full of surprises. It wasn't that I didn't like holding her, it was that students passing by would look at us but not to our faces but to our entwined hands which I wasn't liking the attention. So I tried to pull my hand but she squeezed it tighter which made me groan inwardly. Fortunately she didn't go to the restroom this time and we walked in our classroom before the teacher for the first time. But of course before we entered, we stopped walking hand in hand.

Halfway through the discussion, I felt my phone vibrated. Fetching it, I read violet's text.

'Trailing our girl, she didn't attend class'

Sucking a deep breath, I typed my response, 'Let the undercovers know for backup. Don't go alone even if its  Elle youre follwng'

'Will do Scar babe :)'

'Be careful V!'

I shoved my phone back to my pocket and let out the breath I had been holding. Sure Violet could handle herself but I couldn't help myself not to worry. What she was doing was pretty dangerous considering we didn't know who we were dealing with. And knowing Violet, she was stubborn and liked to act alone, so I wasn't convince she would wait the undercovers.

I was growing anxious as the minutes ticked by, waiting for an update from Violet. I left her few messages but still she hasn't responded. We were almost done with our first class but I felt like I was sitting idly for hours as I kep fidgeting, wishing for the bell to ring soon. And as ifmy wished came true, the bell sounded and I immediately got up but waited for the other students and our teacher to go out of the classroom.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem agitated."

"It's Violet."

"What about her?"

"I'm gonna call her. One sec," I raised my index finger before fetching my phone and dialed Violet's number. The call went through her voicemail so I tried and tried again. Thankfully the call connected for the fourth try and I sighed in relief when I heard her voice.

"Violet where are you? Are you with the guys?"

"Yeah. Sorry I didn't reply to your texts."

"It's fine, where are you?"

"I lost Elle earlier but we're retracing our course right now, see if we missed anything. We're near school now."

"Good. Just get back as soon as you can."

"No worries, we're going back now..." Her statement was cut as I heard wheels screeching to a stop on her line, "...on second thought, we'll be delayed. We have new companies. Aliens in black suit with big guns. I'll see you soon Scar babe." she added hastily then the line was cut off.

"Shit!" I hissed.

"What's wrong?"

I composed myself and slowly calm myself, "Time for an action Liv. Are you ready?"

"What? Are you crazy? Can't they handle it?"

"I believe they can but I'm not the one to stand around while her friends are risking their lives. I have to help Violet but I can't leave you alone. All the undercovers are with her right now, there's no one I can trust here to protect you." 

She looked away and seemed like she was contemplating but it didn't take long for her when she turned to look at me, her eyes steady with determination, "Okay. I trust you to protect me."

"At any costs. Now let's break a leg!"

"Really!"

Grabbing her arm, I lead her out of the room, "Yeah, literally! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 842 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
1M 31.6K 43
lucy. the popular, "straight" girl, who everyone adores. all the girls want to be her, all the boys want to marry her. she has a boyfriend of course...
12.8K 397 34
When she started high school, Olivia had only one goal when she transferred to Clover High: she wanted to be popular and stand out academically and i...