Love and Swing (Xenovia X Rea...

By Relentlezz41

High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are... More

Ch 1 - Reborn
Ch 2 - Noob
Ch 3 - Panic
Ch 4 - Dragon Dance
Ch 5 - Pool Date
Ch 6 - Date Night
Ch 7 - Together
Ch 8 - Manga
Ch 9 - Pictures
Ch 10 - Come to Bed
Ch 11 - Defensive Mode
Ch 12 - Bath Time
Ch 13 - Flower
Ch 14 - Shopping
Ch 15 - First Worn
Ch 16 - Model Adventure
Ch 17 - Flashing Quite Dashing
Ch 18 - Make Up Club
Ch 19 - Club Trouble
Ch 20 - Off!
Ch 21 - Caught In Action
Ch 22 - Moonlight
Ch 23 - Slippery Romance
Ch 24 - Rumors
Ch 25 - Fishing
Ch 27 - Hope Is A Plan
Ch 28 - Don't Tell The Lady
Ch 29 - Changes
Ch 30 - Shiny
Ch 31 - Out The Gate
Ch 32 - Classey
Ch 33 - The Anti Dedressant
Ch 34 - Handwash
Ch 35 - Massage
Ch 36 - Cracking
Ch 37 - Nude and Lewd
Ch 38 - For Kendo
Ch 39 - Wedding (Finale)
Questions

Ch 26 - Sticks

2.9K 65 83
By Relentlezz41

Xenovia has either been hormonal or out of her mind. But what's next on her agenda as she praises for it all to be a grand old time. Naturally she has something in store for you.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You feel this awful thing going on. Inside you feel a panic mode. Outside you feel shivers. You step forward and hear a splash. Raising your foot it's wet. It's blood. What the hell is going on?

Slowly stepping towards the room you hear a thud. Something heavy hit the floor. Nothing broken and it wasn't large. Tip toe through the dark hallway you creep to the room.

"Where's the sword?" Snapped a voice.

"I told you it stays at the church. (SN) is church property."

"I don't give a shit. Give me the sword."

"I told you it's at the church. Stop this madness."

Dad? Is that you?

"Where is your son? Maybe he can help me."

"He is under someone else's care. My son needs to be safe."

"(FN) is just like your wife. Well... was like your wife."

Mom? Wait... You look behind you. It was a woman's body. Then looking around for any details that could hint for where you are. THIS IS MY HOUSE AND I'M STEPPING ON MY MOTHER'S BLOOD!

"Die Sir Gallant (FN)."

FATHER!

~~~~~

"Whoa!" Way to fall out of bed. Landing shoulder first then rolling over.

Catching your breath Xenovia is confused. She just suddenly woke up to you on the floor after a short scream. "Beloved? You okay?"

"A dream. Sweet." You exhale. "Give me a minute."

"Need a tissue?"

You check your face. Am I crying?

"Baby come back to bed and cuddle. I'm going to be your wife. Tell me everything." You climb back into bed and she squeezed your head into her chest. She wasn't thinking sexy time. More or less wanted to sooth the pain. "You okay? I never want to feel anything like this. You look and feel hurt."

Wrapping around her you close your eyes tightly. "I saw my parents."

"I see. I'm sorry Dear." She kissed on top of your head.

"Sorry for waking you. What time is it?"

"5 AM. Want to try to shoot a couple minutes laying here and then do a nice shower and breakfast?"

"What are you feeling?"

"Watermelon."

"I have to go to the market again?"

She giggled. "Please Baby?"

"Fine. I'll go in an hour." You sighed.

"And some buffalo sauce."

"What in hell's fire are you doing with it? If you're putting that on melon I'm going to throw something."

"No Hubby fried chicken for lunch."

You sweatdropped. "Ohhhhh... sorry."

She dropped the blanket. "So then. You want to go back in my rack again?"

"For comfort?"

"For science. Obviously (FN)."

"Sometimes it's hard to tell with you."

~~~~~

You yawned as appeared at the market. Reason #12 on why you put on pants in the morning. Alleged girlfriend thinks she's pregnant and says hey Beloved I want watermelon and then fried chicken. The soups, the desserts, the jar of pickles. Wait. A just a damn minute. Uh-oh... I need to hit the pharmacy too.

"I'll go." Said a voice behind you.

"Whoa!" You turn around.

Akeno giggled. "Sorry."

"Where did you come from?"

"I have errands too. Especially if Xenovia wants General Tso, American Southern fried chicken, fruits of all kinds, then of course the jar of pickles. So I have to grab some makeup since I have a date soon. I'll grab some tests while I'm there. She been sick lately?"

"Thought she had the flu last week and that was it."

"Keep you posted." She shook her head. Then she proceeded off to attend to her busy schedule. She was going to be maybe an hour. All you had to do was get melon and sauce.

Going to the market to pick the fruit you put juicy ripe melons in a tote and move on. Vendors had all sorts of sauces bottled up. Some for curry, steaks and certain cuts of any meat, and then some that could go with almost anything like the stereotype of Americans being obsessed with ketchup.

(For my international readers out there we have a few stereotypes obviously. I myself don't think I'm part of those. Yet do not throw a politician, a California girl like a Kardashian, and Larry The Cable Guy all in the same category. It's too diverse to go into. Though thought it would be a good joke.)

"My friend how are you today?" Said a man at a vendor.

"It's gravy. Yourself?"

"Pretty good. Know what you're looking for or want a tour?"

Hmmm. Sauce tour? Why does that sound Italian? Why not. "Lets see what you got."

(I call it sauce not gravy. Yes Ashley let's not debate this with accent.)

"A little something for everyone. We got some with different garlic, herbs, spices and really all depends on what in on the table for tonight. What are you making sir?"

"Fried chicken."

"Spicy, flavor, tangy?"

"A little of all three. Potential pregnant woman."

He chuckled. "Ahhh good thing you came to me. I got two to help you. We have Arone and Orleans."

"Heck try both for the sake of hormones." You laugh.

"Alright." He wraps the bottles up for easy carrying as you hand him the money. "Enjoy sir. Best of luck."

"Thank you sir. I'll need it."

~~~~~

After teleporting back to the manor the kitchen was empty. You put the sauces in the refrigerator and put both melon on the counter. It's time to get to work. You draw your sword, take a stance, and close your eyes. All comes with controlling your breathing.

"Beloved?" Called Xenovia entering the room.

You turn around. "Oh? Hello again."

"Why are you training in the kitchen Dear?"

"I'm not training I'm slicing."

"Slicing what?"

"The melon you ordered. Trying to play live action fruit ninja like our first pact."

She sighed happily. "So lovely."

"And I picked up sauce and the fruit. How you doin!?" You wink.

"I'm watching my boyfriend and future husband attempt to cut watermelon for me."

"Step back Nova. Ho-cha!" A horizontal slash to get it in half. Then with a cutting board make precise cuts. Then some great slices for everyone. And one to cut later on. "Slice of melon?" You hand one over.

"Thank you." Her eyes light up as she takes a bite. "Yummy."

"Yay. I did good."

"You always seem to give me everything I want Beloved." She runs a hand down your chest. "So tell me. This is a long and hard question. Especially after discussing with Akeno."

Please don't say S&M.

"What do you want to name out child?"

"..."

~~~~~

Uh-oh. Sometimes it only takes once. Time to get the ever so "juicy" details. Xenovia seems serious regardless of you thinking their was any doubts. Knowing her she just went out and said. Good luck Pops.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
416K 10.2K 103
(Y/N) (L/N) is a strange person, one who always strives to help just about anyone. Yet he always seeks a master for some reason, some say he was a lo...
67.4K 2.6K 49
["What do you search for in life, issei? What gets you out of bed every morning? Well, I've found my answer, and I've decided to dedicate my whole li...
480 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...