falling for him // ziall

De hugsfromziam

Life in an university is full of ups and downs and twists and turns. But, even with so many ups and downs it'... Mai multe

Falling For Him (a Ziall boyxboy fanfiction)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Six

56.2K 1.3K 564
De hugsfromziam

Chapter Six

Niall’s POV

I ran out the dorm room and slammed my door in the process. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I wiped them fiercely with my arm. I should’ve known; Zayn obviously didn’t give two damns about the kiss we shared. After all he did say, it was just a dare, it meant nothing…nothing…The word nothing echoed through my head. I ran out the dorm rooms outside to my surprise it was raining…. I sighed exasperatedly; leaning against the outside brick wall I let more tears roll down my cheek freely and slid down so I was in a crouching position. I hid my face in my knees and cried more. I guess I like Zayn, like doesn’t even describe it… I think I may love him... But, to be honest I’m scared, I’m scared I’m going to scare him off, I’m scared he’s going to request another roommate because he thinks it’s too weird to have a gay roommate, who sees you in your boxers every day, or in your towel, I might scare him off…And maybe not even get to see him again, only in the third class…The picture of Nina straddling Zayn crossed my mind and I sobbed loudly, but the loud rain covered my loud sobs up so it was just a little whimper… Zayn would never like me, who would ever like me, let’s be honest, seriously…Who would ever like a little vulnerable blonde who laughs at anything, whose awkward, whose Irish…Who would ever like me…

“Niall? Niall is that you?” I looked up and saw a brunette far away by the fountain in front of the dorms…Who’s that?

“Niall?” It said a little bit louder, he probably thought I couldn’t hear him over the loud thunder.

“Yes…” I said trying to find my voice.

The brunette ran my way his hair was soaking wet and then I saw his vibrant blue eyes bulging out of his sockets, it was Louis. “Niall?! What the hell happened? Why aren’t you inside?”

I tried to talk, but my voice was caught in my throat and my throat felt dry, so I simply shrugged.

“What happened? Here let’s take you to Zayn,” Louis said scooping me up and carrying me bridal style.

I punched Louis’ chest and tried to break free, “NO!” I finally managed to moan out.

“No….? Why not?” He raised an eyebrow as he walked inside the boys dorm rooms.

“Can we just go to your dorm please?” I looked at him with puppy eyes.

“Fine,” He did a jog-run to his dorm room and opened the door and then kicked it close.

Louis set me in his bed and brought a towel so I could dry up, he also brought me dry clothes in which I changed to when he went to the bathroom.

He came out and looked at me expectantly, “What?” I looked at him.

“You’re not going to tell me what happened?” He sat in the bed in front of me.

I rubbed my face with the towel and set it aside, “It’s a long story,”

“Long story my ass…Tell me…? Please, I have time, and plus you’re not paying for the stay, this is all out of my courtesy,” He smirked playfully.

I threw the towel at his face but he caught it, “Fuck you,” I mumbled under my breath jokingly, then I got more serious, “Fine, but…but…” I looked down feeling vulnerable.

“What?” Louis crouched his head so he could look at me.

I bit my lip and looked up into his blue eyes, “Just, don’t judge me okay?”

He looked at me with an expression that said ‘are you for real, seriously,’ then he said, “I won’t…never…now tell me,” Louis got up and sat next to me.

I looked at him and sighed heavily. I took a deep breath and hesitated, but then decided to tell him everything. By everything I mean everything. I started off by telling him I’m gay then I told him about when I first came here and Zayn was all observant, then when Nina came and she was a bitch to me, then I told him about how I felt when Zayn and I shared a kiss in the game of truth or dare. I told him how I felt all tingly and ecstatic, and how I’ve never felt like that, that no one has ever made me feel so…so weak at my knees yet so powerful, how no one has made me feel nervous by kissing me, yet given me happiness and delight just by a kiss. I then told him how I felt extremely jealous, unwanted, and abandoned whenever I saw him with his girlfriend, how I felt when I saw him with Nina in the front of the college…I told him about how I felt awfully envious of Nina when she got chances to get some sort of touch or get physical with Zayn. I cringed at the thought of telling him what happened tonight, but then I told him… I told him that I felt depressed, that I felt devastated, helpless and hurt when they were both in that bed telling each other all this bullshit about how they wanted to fuck, and how much they loved each other…I told him I wanted to get over it, but I couldn’t…I told him I felt confused and puzzled and unsure of what to do… I looked at Louis hopelessly and felt sorry for him, sorry that he had to listen to this pathetic rant about my stupid hormones. I looked down and rubbed my face with my hands and groaned, I was such a mess.

“I…I’m pretty sure, you’re in love, Niall,” Louis managed to say.

“Bullshit,” I mumbled in my hands.

“No, everything you’ve said adds up to you being in love…everything,” He said patting my shoulder and rubbing circles.

I scoffed, “Right, because I’m definitely in love with a bad boy who might break my heart and might make me feel even more apathetic than I already am,”

I tensed; did I really think that low of Zayn? I shook my head in my mind, no, I knew Zayn wasn’t bad, he was a sweetheart, I knew it. I knew deep down he had a soft side. I knew Zayn wouldn’t break Nina’s heart… I couldn’t imagine that. I knew this because I remembered the night of the party when he told me he was going to take Nina home because she was a little bit too tipsy. He then stayed longer to put her to sleep. Zayn was a beautiful, caring guy, so why did I start to think so low of him… Nina… My logical side said… Obviously, Nina is getting this side of him. Nina brings this tough guy, this tough, douchebag… Nina doesn’t deserve Zayn…

“What’s that?” Louis said looking at me, arching an eyebrow.

“Huh?” I said with a ‘wtf’ expression.

“You said something about not deserving Zayn,”

Did I say that out loud? Wow… “Um, yeah, I said Nina doesn’t deserve Zayn,” I admitted.

“Why?” Louis turned me around by my shoulders.

“Because…” I crisscrossed my legs and I played with the bedding, “Because, she brings out the inner douchebag in Zayn, even though Zayn isn’t an arse,”

“Well, you might have to change that,” Louis smirked.

“Huh?” I looked at him.

“Look, I have a plan,” Louis’ smirk spread mischievously around his face, “It’s a win, win, I promise,”

“How do I win?” I looked at him leaning my face on my hand which was placed on my crossed knee.

“You get Zayn in the process…hopefully,” he added.

I smiled, “Hmmm….and how do you win?”

Louis grinned widely, “I might get Harry in the process,”

My eyes bulged, “You like Harry…?”

I mean, the kiss in the party was pretty hot, but, he fancied Harry? Harry did looked like he may like Louis…But, Louis liking Harry… Girls always fell at Louis feet, because of his ‘charming eyes’ and all this other stuff, but…wow.

“I felt the exact same things you described about your kiss,” Louis admitted.

I smiled, “Okay, what’s the plan?”

“We get them jealous,” Louis looked at me waiting for me to react.

Oh, God, please no, please no, “And how…?”

“By ‘dating’ each other,” Louis put air quotations on dating.

I ran my hands over my hair, “No…Louis, I don’t like this plan, man…”

“Just a few kisses in front of them, just think of it as some bantering, pleaseeeee,” He batted his eyes.

“Ugh, Louis, please, isn’t there something easier?” I put my hands on my neck looking at him.

“This is the only way to figure out if he likes you, if he tenses at my touch or shows some reaction of jealousy or enviousness, you got a keeper, and most likely he does fancy you,” Louis smiled at his ‘successful’ plan.

“I hate you, Louis Tomlinson,” I groaned, “Give me your hands and promise me, nothing more than friends, alright?”

“You’re so foolish, we both like other dudes, this is nonsense,” Louis shook his head and let out his hand.

We shook hands tightly and I squeezed mine tighter because I wanted to prove that we were just friends, I mean I could never fancy Louis, he was like an older brother that I looked up at like a best friend. I let out a breath and repeated in my head, just think of it as some bantering, bantering Niall, just bantering. You might get Zayn in the process, plus it’s also a win, win for you and Zayn if this does happen… Zayn gets to get away from Nina, which you know is a bad example for him and you get to have Zayn… I then rubbed the back of my neck with my hands…

“Isn’t this selfish, Louis? I mean, Zayn does love Nina a lot…” I bit my lip.

“None sense, kid, Nina is a bitch…and plus, she’s annoying,” Louis admitted, “the plan starts tomorrow, got it?”

“I don’t know how I feel about this Louis,” I said honestly.

Louis slapped me across the head, “You are really stubborn aren’t you?”

I looked down, “…Maybe?”

“Maybe my ass, Niall. Look, we can do this for a day, only a day, if you want, we see if any of them react and if they do, then boom we continue if they don’t we don’t, happy? Does that work for you?” Louis said yawning considering it was ten already.

“Ugh, alright, just so you can get your happiness, but I’m not liking this plan, okay?” I looked at him concerned.

“You’re just a stubborn little leprechaun aren’t you?” Louis shook his head.

I smiled and winked, “Definitely! Oh, and can I sleep here tonight?” I looked at Louis batting my eyelashes.

“Fine, I think my roommate is at his girlfriend’s house tonight, so sleep in that bed,” Louis pointed at the bed in front of his.

I smiled thankfully at Louis. I got up from his bed and went over to his roommate’s bed and pulled the covers to my chin facing the wall… I really don’t know how I feel about this whole thing. I bit my lip and feel asleep thinking whether or not this was a good idea.

-------

A/N: oooh, what do you guys think of the plan? hmmm.... this sounds like a Nouis story now lolol trust me it's a Ziall story though, but if you ship Nouis you might enjoy this plan if you don't your probably like, 'gurl, hell nah, no, im outta here,' -get up and walks away- lol but no it's a Ziall+Larry story... Sorry Liam hasn't shown up :( I don't know where to put him :( He's probably out on a date with his girlfriend, okay, i'm ranting to much bye. :)

PS. For those of you wondering who Nina is, there's a photoshopped picture of her and Zayn in the right :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
14.3K 348 10
When Niall meets Zayn, that's when everything changed. He becomes Zayn's best friend from High School to College...but he's in trouble. Why? It's bec...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
277K 11.1K 27
Niall Horan seemed like a regular boy to everyone at school. No one ever felt the need to ask him if everything was okay, or if his personal life was...