Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

Por TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... Más

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

A Terrifying Monster Appears

1.9K 42 42
Por TheSpectre21

With Yashiro

Yashiro had arrived at the giant castle, and he was sneaking inside with the girls behind him. As they crept inside, they turned the corner, and were shocked when they saw you.

Pan: *gasps* Dadd-

Yashiro quickly covered her mouth to keep her silent.

Yashiro: Shh!! We can't let them know we're here.

Yashiro watched as you stood there powering up against 19.

Y/N: Haaa..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *power explodes*

Your energy inside finally overflowed, and you had transformed into your super saiyan 2 state. Your opponents stared in shock, seeing the level of power you had attained.

Y/N: Well now, shall we begin...*smirks* android?

They didn't seem all too impressed. As Dr.Gero merely stared at you with a deadpan expression.

Dr.Gero: Hmph, do not think changing your hair will do anything more than what your friend did. 19, please demonstrate to our friend here.

19 smiled as he fired two lasers from his eyes, and they hit you straight on. Then, he quickly went into the air, and fired again, creating another explosion. Once the smoke cleared, it was shown you were still just standing there, not even phased by his attacks. 19 giggled before dashing forward, and punched you straight in your face. You stumbled one step back, looking towards the sky. He began to punch you repeatedly, and finally head butted you, making you step back. He smiled thinking he did serious damage, until...

Y/N: *chuckle*....

19: Hm?

Y/N: *looks back towards 19 with a smirk* Just as I thought, you're nothing.

19: Huh?

Y/N: Silly robot, do you really think you had a chance against a super saiyan like me? Your brain must be malfunctioning! Fresh out of the factory with no warranty....*smirks* and already broken, what a pity. *walks forward*

You took a step forward as he stepped back, then in an instant, you were in front of him and kicked him so hard in the stomach, you could see your foot coming out from his back. He screamed in pure agony and spat up from your attack. Then you elbowed him across the face that sent him flying, and kicked him again, making him slide across the floor. You walked up to him as laid on the floor.

Y/N: My, my, what do we have here? Ohh yes, the ultimate tub of lard, bucket of bolts!

Suddenly, 19 jumped back to his feet, and tried to head butt you, but you back flipped and kicked him into the air. You flew up towards him as he came to a stop, and glared at you. You gave him a smug grin as he seemed angry.

Y/N: So, are you scared yet? *smirks*

In his frustration, he began to try and hit your with quick attacks, switching between punches and kicks. After he stopped, you snickered before punching him straight in the face. It was quick, but powerful enough to make his nose start to leak.

Y/N: I think you have an oil leak. What a bad deal, such a fragile unit. *grin*

He tried to blast you with his lasers, but you disappeared, and reappeared above him, and brought both your hands down on top of your head, smashing him towards the ground. There was a small explosion. 19 was inside a large, deep crater, as you landed in front of him.

Y/N: Despicable, what a useless machine.

19's eyes shot open as he quickly sat up and grabbed a hold of both your wrist, beginning to siphon energy out of you.

19: Aha! Ohhh yes! I have you now, and soon, I will have all your energy.

Dr.Gero: *satisfied look* Ahhhh.

Ozpin: No!

As your friends we worried, you simply stood there with a smirk on your face.

19: *giggle* Do not try to escape yes? It is useless, until I have your energy, I will never let you go.

Y/N: So you're locked up huh? Well, guess I'm not going anywhere for a while. *jumps on 19's face* How about I get a work out in? *smirks*

As he held on, you began to try and stand straight up on his face, pulling his arms farther than they should.

Y/N: That's right, I'm gonna do squats all over your face.

19: I *grunt* Will *grunt* Never Let *grunt* Go! Your energy is mine!

Y/N: How adorable, you want my energy then? Tell you what, take as much as you want, and in exchange, I'll take your hands! GRRR!!!!

You began to push with full force, and eventually, you ripped off his arms. He was completely shocked, and fell backwards. You dropped his hands and walked towards him as he backed away.

Y/N: So then, before I put down the clown, let's put it to bed shall we?

You stopped moving as you finally saw the expression you were looking for on his face, an expression of..

Y/N: *stops walking* Do you feel fear android? *smirks*

19 began to panic, and scurried out of the hole. He ran passed Dr.Gero and was trying to get to the doors, but you flew out of the hole and powered up.

Dr.Gero: ENOUGH!!!!

Y/N: Don't be absurd! It's "enough" because you're losing! You've come here to destroy us!

Dr.Gero was completely shocked, as you turned your sights back on 19.

Y/N: Fool, you're going to have to finish what you've started. *increases power*

You aimed your palm towards his back, as 19 desperately ran for his life.

Y/N: Time has run out for you, Android. *grins*

You began to charge your attack, and smiled widely, finally finishing charging your "Big Bang Attack."

Y/N: HERE IT COMES!!! A LITTLE GOING AWAY PRESENT FOR YOU!! AHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAASHHHHHHHHH!!! BIG BANG ATTACK!!!

You fired a large ball of energy towards the back of 19, and just before he got in, he was struck by your attack, and the room was engulfed in a bright white light before a loud explosion was heard.

With Salem

Salem was sitting in her throne room, admiring the grimm that was coming together, until...

*BOOM*

She was shaken out of her throne, and walked out to her balcony.

Salem: What on Remnant is-

She cut herself off when she saw the roof of her entrance cave in on itself as smoke came out of it.

Salem: *glares and eyes glow red* Y/N...

Just then, the door to her throne room burst open, and showed Dr.Gero.

Dr.Gero: My queen, we must leave now.

Salem: Are you insane? If you dare abandon this now, you will have more to worry about than that mutt.

Dr.Gero: What do we do!?

Salem turned her back to him, and as she thought, an idea sparked in her head, and she turned back to the giant pool of black ooze.

Salem: I guess we have no choice.

Dr.Gero: My queen, what is-AAGHH!!!

A claw had ripped through his chest, and he looked up to her.

Salem: You failed to prove your worth, now you will pay with your life...android.

Sparks flew as he was ripped in half by the ursa that impaled him. Salem raised her hands in the air.

Salem: Rise my child...RISE!!....AND DESTROY!!!!!

With You

You were walking out with Ozpin as he carried Cole. Just as you were about to walk on agead though, someone called out to you.

???: Daddy!

Y/N: Huh?

You turned to see your kids and Yashiro ride up on a bike.

Y/N: What are you doing here!? It's dangerous!

Yashiro: I came to get these two pups. They flew off after you and wound up here.

Y/N: We don't have time for this, get them home.

Yashiro: Right.

Yang: Wait, we can help!

Y/N: No! Go home! That's final!

They flinched at your words, and looked down. Yashiro drove off with then, as you turned to Cole. You were about to say something, but suddenly felt a massive rumbling under your feet, making you fall along with Ozpin and Cole.

Y/N: Wh-Whoa! What's going on!?

Ozpin: Ahh! It's Salem! She's done something terrible!

Y/N: L-Like what!?

You heard the sound of explosions, and saw the castle collapsing in on itself, and black ooze flying into the air. You heard a terrifying roar, and saw something begin to rise from the castle...something big...

Y/N: Wha-...What is that?...

Ozpin: I don't know....

From the castle, it was finally clear as everything fell off the beast, and it was no grimm, it was a monster...

???: Y/N!!!!

You turned around and was shocked to see Tanya flying full speed.

Y/N: Tanya!?

Tanya: How could you hit me!?!? I'm your wife!!

Y/N: I didn't want to get you involved! I'm suppose to protect you!

Tanya: Ugh! You're so unbelievable!

Ozpin: Will you two knock it off!

You both flinched at Ozpin's outburst, and calmed down. You looked at Tanya, then remembered her senzu beans.

Y/N: Tanya, give him a bean.

Tanya nodded and fed Cole a bean. Immediately, he shot up.

Cole: Wh-What!? Wh-Where am I?!

Y/N: Kinda blacked out there buddy.

Come: O-Ohhh, okay. Wait, your normal again! What happened!?

Y/N: Not the time, we got bigger, uglier issues to deal with.

???: Witness weaklings!

Y/N: Salem...

Salem: Witness my perfect child, the king of the grimm, Hirudegarn!

Hirudegarn: *RRROOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRR*

Y/N: Let's do this!

T/C: Right!

Y/N: Ozpin, get out of here.

Ozpin: I'll stay close by with the beans.

He ran to cover, as you, Cole, and Tanya stood in front of the giant beast.

Y/N: Let's go!

T/C: *both turn super saiyan* Right!

The three of you flew towards the monster, ready to fight once more for the peace of Remnant.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
131K 1.7K 11
(Y/N), a new transfer student to Beacon, has gained the attention of the school's youngest huntress-in-training, Ruby Rose. But what is it about him...
272K 6.4K 40
(F/N) doesn't remember where he came from, he doesn't even know anything about the world. Events get set in motion after Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow find...