Dragon Ball Z Trials of a Sai...

Od living_for_haven

One year after the events of the Cell Games, Gohan is still upset over the death of his father. Sometimes he... Více

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Gohan's New Friend
Chapter 2: The Training Begins
Chapter 3: Kinoko Meets The Prince
Chapter 4: Bojack Unbound Pt 1
Chapter 5: Bojack Unbound Pt 2
Chapter 6: Hyperbolic Time Training
Chapter 7: Broly Second Coming Pt 1
Chapter 8: Broly Second Coming Pt 2
Chapter 9: Broly Second Coming Pt 3
Chapter 10: Kinoko's WHAT?!
Chapter 11: Welcome to the World.
Chapter 13: The Great Saiyaman
Chapter 14: Frenemies
Chapter 15: I Will Fight Too!
Chapter 16: Super Saiyan Training
Chapter 17: Flying Lessons
Chapter 18: Meet Goku
Chapter 19: Waiting...
Chapter 20: Family Feuds
Chapter 21: Matches
Chapter 22: Competitions Begin
Chapter 23: Energy Thief
Chapter 24: Wizards Are For Real?
Chapter 25: Trials On A Ship
Chapter 26: Stages
Chapter 27: Dabura's Fall
Chapter 28: Dark Prince Returns
Chapter 29: A Saiyans Pride
Chapter 30: Mind Games
Chapter 31: Indra, the Galactic Warrior.
Chapter 32: Strange Encounters.
Chapter 33: Not So Sweet Reunions
Chapter 34: The Cocoon
Chapter 35: Majin Buu
Chapter 36: Super Saiyan Three?!
Chapter 37: Candy Rules!
Chapter 38: Battle For The Sensu Beans
Chapter 39: A Father's Dilema
Chapter 40: Candy's Redemption
Chapter 41: Friends and Fusions
Chapter 42: Hiru and the Z sword
Chapter 43: All New Powers
Chapter 44: Gotenks is cool, Hiru is Awesome!
Chapter 45: The Great Ape Transformation
Chapter 46: The Twins Attack!
Chapter 47: Absorption
Chapter 48: The Innards of Majin Buu
Chapter 49: An Explosion To Remember
Chapter 50: Gohan Unleashes
Chapter 51: The Rage of a Mother
Chapter 52: Victory?
Chapter 53: Back to the Future
Final Chapter

Chapter 12: High School

1.1K 27 1
Od living_for_haven

Six months had passed since the birth of the twins. They had been growing more and more each day and they were indeed a handful. Despite that, Gohan and Kinoko loved Hiru and Niku more than anything in the entire universe.

The two tired teenagers groaned when an alarm clock buzzed in the morning. Gohan tiredly lifted his arm to shut off the alarm. He ended up smashing it with his fist and he wrapped his arm back around Kinoko as he went back to sleep.

The twins had kept them up last night since they wouldn't fall asleep. They were quite the gigglers. As many times as Kinoko glared at them and told them to sleep, they'd glare right back at her and then begin to laugh. At least they weren't criers.

After five minutes Gohan woke back up and rubbed his eyes. He looked over to Kinoko who was sleeping like a bear during hibernation.

"Kin, wake up. Time for school."

The Saiyan woman groaned and pushed Gohan out of the bed before pulling the covers over her head.

"I can't go, I'm too tired." She mumbled.

Gohan walked over to the twins' cribs and smiled at their sleeping forms. They were just so cute when they were asleep. He yawned and looked back to his own bed where Kinoko hadn't moved.

"Get up hun, or my mom will kill us."

"If she didn't kill us when I got pregnant then she won't kill us for not going to school. Besides, we need to watch the twins." She yawned

"My mom and Goten will, Kin."

Gohan walked over to his bed and pulled the covers away from Kinoko's body. She opened her eyes and glared at him before sitting up.

"Fine. But I don't want to go to that stupid thing."

"I don't either, but self-homeschooling isn't really working."

She glanced at the clock which read 7:30 A.M.

"It's too early..." She whined.

Gohan smiled, kissed her and pulled her close to his body.

"That might give is time to do other things."

Kinoko smirked at him and pushed herself away. "No thanks."

She walked into the bathroom and began to get ready for school as did Gohan. Afterwards they walked into their bedroom and Kinoko looked in their closet.

"What do I wear to school?" She looked over to Gohan who had his school clothes on, a white shirt, black vest, and red pants. "Gohan."

He walked up behind her and shrugged.

"Wear what you want I guess. As long as you have this."

He handed her the badge each student who attends Orange Star High School has to wear. She took it and nodded before changing into black girl cargos and a light grey shirt. She stuck the button on the end of her shirt then picked up the side bag with school supplies in it which ChiChi gave her. Gohan walked back over to the twins and kissed both their noses.

"We'll be back soon okay guys."

Kinoko crossed her arms and stood by the door.

"Let's go, we're gonna be late."

He looked over to her and noticed the irritated look on her face.

"Don't you want to say bye to the twins?"

She bit her lip and shook her head. "No, I can't."

Gohan smiled and kissed their heads once more before walking towards his wife.

"I know you'll miss them but if you kiss them now then it'll help you get through the day."

She sighed and hid her face in her hands. "I know...it's just this is the first real time we're going to be away from them."

Despite her sometimes cold attitude towards the world, Kinoko was completely soft for her babies. What mother wouldn't be?

Gohan gripped her chin making her look at him. "They'll be fine. I'll meet you downstairs okay?"

Kinoko nodded and walked over to her babies as Gohan walked downstairs. He made it to the kitchen and saw his mother.

"Hey mom." Gohan greeted.

Kinoko walked downstairs holding both Niku and Hiru in her arms. Gohan chuckled at their messy hair and sleepy faces. Hiru was looking around the home curiously at why he was up so early and Niku was yawning glaring at everyone especially her mother for waking her up.

"What are you doing, Kin?"

"I'm going to school." She stated.

ChiChi chuckled. "You know I thought it would be Gohan having a harder time leaving the twins."

Kinoko grunted, "nothing said we can't have our children in the school."

"Actually that is a rule so give them here."

Kinoko reluctantly handed the twins to ChiChi who set them in a play pen and quickly they went back to sleep.

Gohan pulled Kinoko on his lap and kissed her cheek.

"School will be fast. Then we can come home quick and be with the twins."

She grunted and stood back up.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with."

She opened the front door and Gohan stood behind her. As they were about to take off, ChiChi stopped them.

"One more thing, you can't fly there or show off any of your powers alright? Hide your tails too. Oh and Kinoko..."

The Saiyan girl looked back to ChiChi. "Why can't we fly there?"

"Because you have to blend in... And about your scar..."

She let out an annoyed breath, "don't worry. I'll try to hide it."

Gohan checked his watch and his eyes widened. "We'd better go, we can't be late on our first day."

Gohan waved to his mother and ran out of the home quickly. Kinoko rolled her eyes and ran next to him as they began a challenge maybe even bigger than their kids... High School.

...

They made it too the city and ran at a normal pace through the streets. Gohan checked his watch once more and it read 8:12.

"Look at the time, at this rate we'll never make it."

Kinoko glared at him, "well I don't understand why we just can't fly there."

Gohan stopped walking and looked from side to side. "Well nobody's around."

Without any warning he scooped up Kinoko in his arms and began to run. "Turbo speed!" He shouted and ran quickly.

He suddenly stopped when he heard gun shots.

"What's going on over there?" Kinoko asked.

Gohan shrugged, "not sure. Let's go see."

He set Kinoko down and they walked closer to the scene where some robbers where shooting at cops.

"Aw man a batch of crooks. It never ends." He took off his backpack and handed it to Kinoko.

"What are you doing? People will recognize you if you go out there and knock them silly."

Gohan scratched his head in thought. "Hm, I guess if I transform nobody will recognize me."

He quickly flashed into a Super Saiyan and Kinoko rolled her eyes.

"We need to get to school Gohan."

"This will only take a second."

She sighed and leaned back against a pole as Gohan jumped forwards and landed in the blue truck the crooks were in. He knocked them both out quickly with one hit making Kinoko roll her eyes.

'Show off...'

One of the crooks' partners glared at the Super Saiyan in his truck.

"You little..." He growled, "EAT LED!"

He began to shoot bullets at Gohan which he easily caught in his hand causing no damage. The crook gasped when Gohan dropped all the bullets from out of his hand. And with one swift kick to the face, that guy was out.

"H-he's a monster! Let's go!" The crooks yelled in fear.

They rushed into their car and began to drive off. Kinoko smirked and pointed her index finger out.

"I knew learning this would come in handy."

She shot a mini beam canon from her finger at the wheel of the car while at the same time Gohan used a his energy to blow their car forwards. It toppled over and fell upside down making the crooks gasp.

"Who is that guy?" They questioned.

Kinoko smirked at Gohan when he appeared beside her back in his base form.

"Well, I'd say good job but you couldn't have done it without me."

He smirked back at her and put on his backpack.

"Believe what you want sweetheart."

She chuckled but her smile fell when an angered voice approached her.

"You, tell me who did this. It barely looks like police work."

Kinoko glared back at the girl. She had black hair in pig-tails, blue eyes, and wore the Orange Star High School badge the same way she did.

"Were you talking to me pig-tails?" Kinoko demanded.

Gohan chuckled and grabbed Kinoko's hand, "we weren't really looking."

Quickly he tiptoed away from the scene but Kinoko kept her glare at the pig-tailed girl.

"I can't believe I missed it. I should have stopped them!"

Kinoko smirked, "you? You're as strong as a-"

Before this girl could look back at Kinoko, Gohan had pulled her into the sky so she wouldn't see them.

"Gosh sweetheart, don't start a fight already."

Kinoko looked at Gohan with an annoyed look.

"Are you sure we have to go?"

"Yes."

Gohan chuckled, grabbed her hand and flew off in the direction of the school.

...

After arriving at the school and getting all their papers and schedule, Gohan and Kinoko walked to the door of their first class.

"Good morning my young scholars." The teacher greeted. "Today we are being praised with a new class member who actually know how to read."

"Nerd." Kinoko teased.

Gohan looked back at her, "I think that's our cue."

He walked in first with a smile on his face and Kinoko walked behind him holding her head high but refusing to look at anyone.

"Good morning everyone. I'm Gohan."

The teacher and Gohan both looked at Kinoko who refused to even say her name. Gohan chuckled a bit.

"This is Kinoko, she's...shy."

The Saiyan girl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Shockingly, both Gohan and Kinoko here made perfect scores on their entry exams. English, math, chemistry. You can learn from their example." The teacher explained.

"Example this!" A student yelled making the entire class laugh at his action.

The teacher narrowed his eyes. "Silence! You kids are an embarrassment to public schools! Well you two may sit wherever you want to sit."

"Okay..." Gohan responded.

He began to look around for two open seats himself and Kinoko could sit at. Kinoko's eyes widened when a girly feminine voice called them.

"Yoohoo! Newbies, there's two back here."

"Oh sure thank you." Gohan said.

Himself and Kinoko began to climb the stairs. Kinoko could feel everyone's eyes on her. Most likely because she had a huge scar on her face which most teenagers don't. She decided to ignore them. She sat beside a perky blond girl who was smiling at them.

"I'm Erasa, and this is my friend Videl." Erasa's eyes widened when she noticed Kinoko's scar. "What happened?"

The Saiyan female smirked. "Let's just say I got it in a fight."

Videl instantly began a glaring contest with Kinoko. She growled and pulled Gohan down on the chair next to her.

"I don't like that girl." She whispered.

"Which one?" Gohan asked.

"Both of them..." She growled.

Gohan chuckled, "give them a chance. If it's too much then just ignore everyone like you always do."

Kinoko sighed and sat back in her chair as she listened to the teachers lecture. It was gonna be a long day.

...

As they moved from class to class Gohan and Kinoko sat next to Erasa, Videl and a guy named Sharpener. They had learned that Videl was the daughter of Mr. Satan and that she was considered the second strongest person in the city. The first being Hercule of course. When Kinoko was told this she began to laugh since she remembered that 'so called hero' from the Intergalactic Tournament from when Bojack attacked. This gave Videl another reason to glare at her.

Currently, their English teacher was telling the students to open to a certain page in a book.

Kinoko growled and looked over at Videl since she felt her gaze on her.

"Take a picture it'll last longer!" She snapped.

The daughter of Hercules eyes widened. "So it is you!"

Kinoko's eyes narrowed, "What?"

"You're that girl I talked to outside of the bank this morning, yeah, I knew your face looked familiar."

Erasa gasped, "right after the gold fighter disappeared? Wow."

Gohan rose an eyebrow. "Gold fighter? Is he a celebrity too?"

"Where are you from? You're out of the gossip loop. He's a crime fighter with super strength and magic powers, they say he looks like a teenaged boy but he has glowing golden hair. Everyone's talking about it." Erasa explained.

Gohan's eyes widened and he gasped to himself. "It's only been five hours and they've already made a legend of me." He whispered so only Kinoko could hear.

"Legend might be over doing it."

Gohan looked over at Kinoko when he noticed her drawing something in her notebook. He smiled when he realized she was drawing sketches of the twins.

"Drawing them is not gonna help you not miss them as much."

She glared over at him. "How can you be so calm about being here while they're at home. Your mother is probably giving them college text books to read."

Kinoko gasped at the thought and stood up. "I have to go home."

"You in the back! Pay attention!" The teacher yelled.

Kinoko yelped when Gohan pulled her back down on the chair.

"Kin, just relax. It'll be okay, the rest of the day will go by smoothly alright?"

The Saiyan girl nodded and looked back at the book when she began to read about what a "hero" Hercule Satan was. She looked to Gohan and frowned.

"I just hope the twins are alright."

...

(With Niku, Hiru and Goten.)

Goten smiled as he took off his clothing and jumped into the streaming water he would always fish at. Niku and Hiru cheered for their uncle as he pulled out two large fishes from the river.

"Look guys! I got them!"

The twins, who were laying back on a fluffy red blanket Goten brought for them, only giggled and cheered for their uncle. He placed his fists on his hips and grinned.

"I like having you guys around."

He picked them both up and set them on a wagon he used to take them around to places.

"I wonder what to do now." He asked himself.

He dragged the fishes with one hand and grabbed the handle of the wagon to pull Niku and Hiru. As he was rising a small hill he looked down and spotted a tiny purple bug.

"Oh cool."

Being so hypnotized with the bug he didn't realize that he let the handle of the wagon go. Hiru and Niku looked at each other and giggled when the wagon began to roll back.

Goten picked up the bug and smiled.

"Oh look twins a bu-!" He let out a scream when the he noticed the wagon was rolling away. "HEY COME BACK!"

The twins giggled even louder until Goten managed to catch up with them. He gulped and picked them both up.

"Don't tell Gohan and Kinoko or my mom ever, okay guys."

The twins giggled and lifted their arms in agreement.

...

It came time for gym class which Kinoko was actually happy about. She thought that maybe some physical education would keep her mind off the twins for a while. Since students had to change their clothing for gym she put on grey girl gym shorts and a blue long sleeved shirt tucked in. Herself and Gohan stepped out to the baseball field and awaited for instructions.

"Alright boys and girls, today well be battling out..."

"Battle?" Kinoko repeated excitedly.

Gohan looked at her, "he said with 'the great sport of baseball'."

She rose an eyebrow, "You mean that game Yamcha plays."

Gohan nodded then looked to Sharpener who called him.

"Hey brains, do you know what baseball is?"

"Yeah. Well I've read a couple books about it."

Sharpener smirked, "oh have you? Then I bet you'll be the next all star on your team." He looked to Videl, "I'll take the doll, you can have brains over there."

Kinoko narrowed her eyes as Gohan smiled and put a baseball hat backwards on her head.

"We might as well try, Good luck."

"Won't this game be a bit too easy?"

"My mom told us not to show off our real power, but why should we hide it?" Gohan asked.

Kinoko shrugged, "this whole fitting in thing is stupid."

With that said she followed after Sharpener since she was on his team. She stood by the sidelines with her arms crossed when Sharpener walked up next to her.

"Why don't you," he handed her the bat with a smirk on his face, "hit first?"

She looked over to where the pitcher stood and noticed it was Videl.

"Very well."

She snatched the bat away from him and walked off to the home base where she would hit. A smirk appeared on the daughter of Hercule's lips.

"Oh this will be good."

Kinoko gripped onto the bat and narrowed her eyes. Erasa had walked up beside Sharpener to observe the swing.

"Two feisty hotties. This ought to be good." Sharpener said.

Videl's blue eyes met with Kinoko's grey ones.

"Prepare for a strike." The human girl muttered.

"Bring it pig-tails."

Videl swung her arm back before letting the ball fly forwards. Kinoko hit the ball as hard as she could which resulted in the ball flying towards outer space. Everyone gasped and the gym teacher looked to Kinoko.

"That's one heck of an arm there."

The Saiyan girl smirked and casually walked around all the bases. She looked to Gohan who was out on right field.

"So do you think it'll come back?"

The half-breed shrugged. "Well you didn't hit it that hard."

She smirked and kept walking.

...

(With Niku, Hiru and Goten)

Goten smiled as he collected small rocks and bugs to show the twins.

"Oh lookie twins, this one is blue."

The twins only smiled and clapped their tiny hands. Goten's eyes landed on a lady bug which was crawling on the ground.

"Oh look at that-" he was cut off when a certain baseball came hurtling down hitting him hard on the head.

The twins giggled at the sight making Goten frown.

"Oh man, why does this always happen to me."

This only caused Niku and Hiru to laugh even more.

...

Gohan had jumped up at least 25 feet in the air catching Sharpener's ball. Everyone was shocked except Kinoko of course.

Our Saiyan pals weren't really doing a good job of "fitting in" so far.

"Nice catch." She complimented.

He smiled nervously when all their classmates stared at them. It was then his turn to bat.

Gohan stood in the left handers batters box and prepared to hit the ball. Sharpener was pitching and just as Videl did with Kinoko, he threw the ball as hard as he could in hopes to scare Gohan. His, and everyone else's eyes widened when the ball hit Gohan hard but had no effect on the demi-Saiyan. He looked back to the gym teacher who was just as shocked as everyone else.

"Coach, if I get hit that means that I walk right?"

"Right." He replied.

Gohan smiled and ran around the bases happily.

"What the heck is he?" Sharpener growled.

Videl glared at him when he reached Kinoko. "Bizarre."

Class was over and so was school. Gohan and Kinoko walked back into the locker rooms. Kinoko put her regular clothing back on and walked out of the locker room. She passed by Sharpener who smirked at her.

"You know doll, some guys would find that scar intimidating, but I think it's just plain hot."

The Saiyan girl rolled her eyes and ignored the blond human teenager. Of course he didn't take the hint and followed her till she reached Gohan's locker.

"What do you say you and I go out sometime? We could even roughhouse if you want."

She leaned against the locker and stared at her fingernails. "Not interested, not my type."

"Then what is your type?" He asked.

Gohan walked over and grinned sweetly at her before opening his locker. Kinoko looked back to Sharpener with a smirk.

"Nerds with red pants."

She grabbed Gohan's arm and began to walk out of the school.

"I hate it here." She growled as they walked on the sidewalk.

Gohan smiled at her, "oh it wasn't so bad."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Well you try having a blond girl drool over your mate all day, a pig-tailed girl glare at you all day and to top it all off a weakling thinks he could take me out?!"

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

"Don't worry about them. Everyone knows you're mine."

Kinoko blushed but smiled. "You're an idiot." She stated lovingly.

He kissed the top of her head then narrowed his eyes when he sensed something.

"That Videl girl is following us." He said.

Kinoko growled and grabbed his arm beginning to run. Once they turned the corner, they jumped on top of a building and watched as a confused Videl looked around for them.

Kinoko's eyelids fell to slits. "Alright, I really don't like that girl."

"I don't like her much either, hun."

She took off in the air as Gohan flew beside her and thought out loud.

"So many close calls, we need a way to use our powers and save the city without letting all of our classmates know."

Kinoko looked over at her mate. "You're a father Gohan, the only thing you have to do is take care of your family."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Oh I know but imagine this: me, you, Hiru and Niku saving the city together?"

Kinoko laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh sure, and we'll have matching outfits too." She stated sarcastically.

A light bulb went off in Gohan's head.

"Wait a sec...outfit. That's it! And Bulma can help let's go!"

Kinoko sighed in frustration, "but I want to see the kids."

"Okay, we'll pick them up."

"Why would we go all the way out there and then come back?" She asked.

Gohan grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Capsule Corporation.

"It'll be quick, trust me."

She nodded and they flew off. Although they were eighteen year old parents from the strongest warrior race in the universe: They'd find a way to fit in.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

490 56 11
After Cell and Gohan defeat Lord Undergrowth. Gohan has finally accept Cell as his biological father and Cell has gain ice powers. Gohan is spending...
20.3K 560 38
Over a hundred years after the Universal Tournament, Goku Sr.'s descendant, Son Goku Jr., lives a relatively normal life studying at school and train...
2.6K 64 30
Gohan dies in the Cell Games after sacrificing his own life to save the earth from the horrible Cell, leaving his friends and family behind, but inst...