EddMatt Oneshots [DISCONTINUE...

Bởi Feedles

THIS IS SO OLD. LIKE REALLY OLD. I'd advise everyone to stay away from this one. It might give you brain dama... Xem Thêm

Requests!! :)
Good morning, my love (fluff)
Find me (fluff)
I 💜 (fluff)
Who am I? (angst)
A Sorry Announcement

More than a little (smut)

6.9K 78 624
Bởi Feedles

fuckin finally lmao—

SMUT WARNING! My apologies, innocent beans. But if you're already a sinner, please continue.

Mmmm.

Requested by SpoopySnoopy13

Oof be aware this is only my... technically second time writing smut (not including roleplays haha bazinga). The first time was like 2 years ago and I had no idea what the fuck I was doing, so I usually don't count it. So I guess we'll see how my first proper smut goes.

I have no idea how to space paragraphs, help.

It's riddled with headcannons, oops.

Edit: I removed the really long pointless blurb here about all the sex stuff I put into this. Just be aware that there's sex between a drunk person and a sober person in this. It's fully consensual.

(This is where my innocence officially goes down the drain, I think, but I'm still clinging to hope.)

3rd person POV
-~-~-~-

Edd wasn't even sure why he was here. He'd much rather be in bed drawing, but here he was, surrounded by drunk, sweaty bodies and getting his ass touched on what he hoped to be accident.

Tom dragged him and the Matt here because he wanted the free booze, but didn't want to be surrounded by people he didn't know. And yet here was Edd, unable to find either of his friends and feeling utterly abandoned.

Edd decided it was time to get off the dance floor, not even sure why he decided to go there anyway. He made his way to the refreshments table; at least they had cola among the various alcohols.

He chugged down his first cup and poured himself another, smiling eagerly. It had a strange taste, but he passed it off as the atmosphere and him being paranoid. He began to feel nervous, so naturally he decided to stand by the wall, drinking cup after cup after cup of the strange cola.

Edd began to feel weird. He felt light and dizzy, yet strangely happy and care-free. He looked around the room, groaning slightly as he saw all the colours and shapes blend with each other.

Edd poured himself one more cup, getting more on the table than in his target, and stumbled away to try and find one of his friends. He couldn't seem to walk straight despite his efforts and ran into most things and people. He meant to apologize, but couldn't seem to get the words to come out correctly, so eventually he gave up trying. They didn't seem to mind that much anyway.

As he escaped the kitchen and got to the living room/dance floor of whoever's house they're in, he noticed Tom. How lucky! He moved to go towards him, but as he got closer he realized he wasn't exactly just dancing. Another guy was with Tom, was grinding up against the shorter Brit, who had his mouth hung open, probably moaning, but Edd couldn't hear it over the thumping bass of the too-loud song. He blushed and decided it might be a better idea to find Matt instead.

After searching all the downstairs rooms, or at least he thought he did, he couldn't exactly think straight, Edd decided to try upstairs. The way he stumbled up, it was a miracle he didn't fall back down. He made sure not to open any closed doors, he wasn't dumb. He peeked in the den/game room, finding a few people trying to escape the drama of downstairs, or casually making out, but no sign of the familiar ginger.

He continued down the hall and pushed open an only-half-closed door that didn't have lewd noises coming from behind it. Inside he found Matt, laying on his stomach on the bed, giggling at something on his phone and kicking his legs. Edd approached him.

"H-heyy- uh, 'lo, Maaatt." He said, trying his hardest to speak normally. Matt looked up in surprise, scanning Edd and cocking a perfectly-trimmed eyebrow.

"Edd? Are you alright?" He asked, sitting up. Edd blinked and moved toward him again.

"Yeaah- uh, maybe, um- s-sure. IIIII feel a-a little... f-funny." Edd laughed at himself, although he wasn't sure why. He just did what his body told him to do. Matt stood and Edd fell into his readily-outstretched arms, still giggling.

"Edd, are you drunk?" Matt asked, slightly concerned. Edd shook is head.

"N-nah, I only had coooolaa. I-I-It tasted, um, funny though... heh, um, yeah." Edd slurred back. Matt only blinked back at him, looking concerned and slightly disappointed. Edd blinked back at him before breaking into a smile, laughing a little.

"O-ohhh man. Ah, uh, sh-shoot. Hah, I think, uh, mayyybe someone, eheh... um... sss... oh, ssspiked the coke." Edd said with a grin, sliding down Matt's torso slightly. Matt blushed and tugged Edd back up, firmly holding his waist.

"Y-yeah, maybe." Matt responded with a slight frown. He grunted in surprise, as at that moment Edd decided that he didn't want to support his own weight anymore. Matt, not prepared for all of Edd's weight (too much cola and laziness), tumbled onto the bed behind him.

Matt squeaked and groaned a little, his breath knocked out of him. Edd relaxed, making himself comfortable on Matt's chest. Matt blushed as the shorter boy moved his legs to straddle the ginger.

"Ah, Edd?" Matt asked, completely confused at the situation and unsure what to do. Edd hummed slightly and looked up at Matt with his large, half-lidded, hazel eyes.

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?" Matt specified. Edd made a small, guttural noise, running his pudgy hands down Matt's sides.

"What does it look like I'm doing?~" He whispered in response. Matt widened his eyes, the bright blue colour getting somewhat darker.

"Edd, we aren't even dating, how much did you drink?" The taller male asked, but still placed his hands on the shorter's thick waist. He was acutely aware of the pressure that Edd's large thighs were putting against his own.

"Mmmh, a little." Edd said simply. He bit his lip and grinded softly against Matt's crotch. "More than a little."

Matt let a small groan fall from his lips. Edd bit his lip harder as he pushed up Matt's T-shirt, the hoodie and overcoat already discarded by Matt before Edd even entered the room. Matt gasped softly and brought a hand up to halt Edd's movements. Edd looked at him, puzzled.

"Edd... I'm not sure this is a good idea." Matt whispered, looking away. The shorter male's grin slipped.

"Whaaaat do you- you mean?" He hiccuped. Matt sighed and looked at Edd again.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, you're drunk, wasted even. In fact, you probably aren't even comprehending my words right now." He whimpered, delicate tears almost forming in his eyes. This was the first sign of affection Edd had ever returned, despite all Matt's obvious moves. The poor green-bean was simply too oblivious.

Edd closed his eyes and hushed him, the smile returning and finger lingering against Matt's lips.

"Shhhhh. Sh sh shh shh shhh." He opened his eyes again. "I-it may not seeeem li-ke it... um, but this is ssomething I've aaaaalways wanted to do. Heh, in fac-t I-I'm gonna be suuuper upset I'll miss thi-is tomorrow." He slurred, making it somewhat difficult for Matt to hear, but he got the gist, causing a soft blush to bloom across his freckled cheeks.

Matt moved his hand from Edd's wrist to his forearm, pushing a little and making Edd lean back as Matt sat up. He brought his hands back down to Edd's waist and pulled his body closer to his own, pleased as he felt Edd's thick legs wrap around his lower torso.

Matt looked up to meet Edd's eyes, their gazes lingering. Both their pupils were dilated and Edd had a dark red blush on his face, partly from being flustered, partly from the large amounts of alcohol. Matt blinked and Edd smashed their lips together. Matt was surprised at the force but eagerly kissed back with just as much passion.

It was very messy. Matt wanted to make it sweet and romantic, but the way Edd was whining from his throat into the kiss and grinding down softly and pushing his face harder against Matt's and overall just driving him insane made it impossible.

Matt touched. He couldn't seem to keep his hands still, moving them from Edd's face, pulling him closer, his waist, hips, thighs, back, shoulders, he wanted to feel it all. If Edd really was just drunk out of his mind and wouldn't let Matt do anything like this ever again, he wanted to fit as much as possible into one night.

Edd vocalized. Everything Matt did elicited a noise from him. Whether it be a small huff or a drawn-out moan, Edd was almost never silent. Matt moved his hands down and lightly grazed Edd's ass cheeks, causing him to fall silent for a few moments in shock, before a strangled moan poured from his lips and he leaned back into Matt's hand.

Matt jerked his hand away and blushed as he felt the wet spot where their crotches met. Looking up, he saw Edd's eyes were crossed and almost completely closed and he was panting harshly. Biting his lip, Matt gently placed his hand back on Edd's butt, cupping the soft flesh and bringing the other hand to join it. Edd took in a shaky breath and closed his eyes, resting his head on Matt's chest and pushing back against the hands.

"P-please, I aaalready ca-me once, but um, I-I-I can do it ag-ain. Just want... yoouuu to uh ta-a-ke me nnow." Edd mumbled. Matt licked his lips and tilted Edd's chin up to meet his eyes shortly, before pushing his face into the crook of Edd's neck. Looking up, Matt nuzzled Edd's jaw and left small kisses. Edd sighed softly and murmured for more.

Following instructions, Matt worked down to the fleshier part of Edd's neck and kissed harder, adding trace amounts of teeth and tongue. Edd grabbed ahold of Matt and put his head back, completely exposing his neck. Matt looked at it for a moment before swiftly dipping down and biting the skin harshly, almost enough to draw blood. Edd immediately tensed up and cried out long and loud. It sounded like he was in pain at first, but it quickly melted into a moan of pure bliss.

Matt almost choked on his own drool at the sound Edd made. It was nothing like he'd ever heard from Edd's mouth, not even late at night sometimes when Edd thought everyone was asleep. He quickly resumed, attacking all around Edd's neck, painting it all purple, red, and even blue, until there was hardly a spot where you could see his normal skin colour. Edd had already orgasmed again by the time Matt was done with his neck.

Matt gently repositioned Edd and straddled him, purring at the feeling of squishing his thighs together and sinking into them. Edd was gasping and panting, seeming to forget all words except 'more' 'Matt' and 'please.'

Matt moved his dainty hands down to Edd's belt, undoing it and pulling it from the loops in one fluid motion. He hooked his fingers in the mentioned loops and leaned over Edd, whispering for confirmation one last time.

"You're one-hundred-percent sure you want this?" He murmured, gently mouthing at Edd's neck. Edd gasped again and nodded eagerly.

"Yes, yes, oh god please yes!" He cried out, lifting his hips the little amount he could. Matt grinned and undid the jeans, swiftly tugging the beige fabric down. From there he proceeded to undress the both if them until they were both wearing nothing but boxers.

Edd continued to moan and be a needy mess as Matt finally palmed him through the fabric. Thinking ahead, Matt realized with shock he had neither condoms nor lube. He figured he'd get this out of the way.

"Edd? Eddy, I'm gonna need you to sober up for a moment, okay? You need to think straight." Edd opened one eye.

"W-wha? Okay?" He propped himself up a little. "What is it?" Edd's mind was still a little fuzzy but he was fully able to comprehend. Matt took a deep breath and looked intently into Edd's eyes, serious.

"I don't have lube or condoms. I'm clean, but I don't know if you'll want this sort of thing." He said. Edd thought for a moment, blush spreading darker.

"I uh... I've never, um, done anything like this before... I'm clean too but-" Edd fell silent and cut himself off with a groan. "Agh, god, I want you to fill me up. I wanna be so full for you..."

His eyes were shut tight and his face was something straight out of a porno. Matt was shocked, but accepted Edd's decision and continued on.

"You know, without lube it'll be more painful..." Matt mumbled. Edd sighed.

"Yeah, I know, it's fine. I trust you." He whispered back. Matt smiled, touched. With that, he continued, tugging Edd's boxers down. The brunette shifted at the new feeling. Matt removed the completely soiled underpants and tossed them to the side. Edd was a fairly average size, if a bit on the thicker side. He was beginning to whine so Matt wrapped his fist around Edd's length and gave it a few experimental tugs. Edd shuddered and panted, writhing slightly at the sensation of unbridled pleasure.

Matt continued pumping, trying different techniques and using the volume of Edd's moans as a gauge for his pleasure. Biting his lip, the tall ginger grinded down on Edd's thighs where he sat, gleaning more pleasure. Edd's back arched into the feeling and he clawed at Matt's back with blunt nails.

"More, p-please!" He cried out, wanting to move on. Matt submitted to his pleas and sat up momentarily to reposition Edd. He put him on his knees, letting out some of his aggressive side and pushing Edd's upper body into the mattress, cheek squishing against the pillows. Matt put two fingers against Edd's lips and said male complied, taking them into his mouth and coating them in the drool rapidly filling his mouth.

Matt removed his now wet fingers and rested his index finger against Edd's tight ring of muscles, feeling them respond to the touch. Edd whimpered and pushed back, causing Matt's finger to breach the seal and was taken more than halfway. Edd cried out again at the new sensation and Matt gasped, not expecting Edd to go so fast. Said Brit was whining and pulling at the sheets, moving his ass back and fourth on Matt's finger. Matt placed a firm hand on Edd's lovehandle area to stop him.

"E-Edd! Slow down." He laughed, pushing a second finger in. Scissoring them, he stretched the tight hole with some difficulty. Edd's jaw was clenched and his eyes were shut tight, the pain mostly dulled by alcohol but the unfamiliar buzz of pleasure was still there. Matt ran his tongue along his teeth as he pushed the third digit into the tight heat, mesmerized by the sight of his fingers disappearing into his best friend. He couldn't wait to see what it would look like when it was his dick instead. With that thought in mind, he thrusted faster, wriggling his fingers now.

Edd jerked and cried out at the sudden feeling of a white-hot pleasure explosion inside him, Matt wincing as Edd clenched tightly around his fingers. It wasn't really a surprise that Matt was able to find Edd's g-spot so quickly, his rather long fingers always helped with previous partners and Edd was no different. Matt decided to be cheeky and let his fingers brush against the spot again, eliciting a similar, if not louder, reaction from Edd. Said man began to pant, tightening his grip on the sheets at the completley foreign sensation.

"Ha- whh- what is that." He moaned, feeling hot tears drip down his face as the pleasure shock raced through him yet again. Matt smiled softly at the smaller male's ignorance.

"Why, it's your prostate. It's arguably one of the best feelings in the world, surely you know?" Edd lifted his head and shook it, shaking it harder when Matt's fingers slipped from his body and whining loudly. Matt tutted and pushed Edd's face back into the pillow, Edd moaning at the dominance, although it was now muffled.

"However darling, I must say I do prefer this one." Matt said nonchalantly, pressing his tip against Edd's entrance and slowly beginning to push inside. Edd cried out of course, more tears cascading down his face, but he could feel his muscles stretching and beginning to accept inch after inch as the pale man above slipped inside. Once Matt was fully sheathed inside the brunette, they both moaned at the feeling.

Edd felt as if Matt was filling him up all the way, everywhere in his body he felt full, and it was such a slutty feeling but Edd loved all of it. Matt however was facing a bit of a different inner turmoil. Edd was a naturally warm person, all those extra layers of squish insulated him nicely, but the tight heat he felt now was just so hot he could hardly take it. Every muscle in his body was screaming at him as he forced himself to keep still, but he was determined to make this perfect for the man he had waited so long for.

Gradually, the pain slipped away to unbridled pleasure for Edd, he finally grunted softly and nodded his head, signaling to Matt that he was ready. Matt pulled out with a gasp, cool air surrounding his dick that was extra-sensitive from the tightness and heat inside of Edd, who instantly began whining and wriggling at the emptiness. He didn't have to wait long however, as Matt pushed back in soon enough, and with that they were gone. Matt's concentration snapped and he began moving faster, but Edd ate that all up, moaning into the pillow, old tears mixing with his drool.

As Matt moved faster, he likewise thrusted harder, pushed deeper, and lost a little more control with each pound. He tried to get leverage by holding onto Edd's thighs, but he was unable to get a good grip as he was unable to wrap completely around one with two hands, long fingers and all. He switched to holding Edd's waist which was much easier, his hands promptly sinking into the warm flesh. This elected quite the response from Edd as he writhed and gave a sharp moan. Matt raised an eyebrow and squeezed again, getting the same reaction. And Matt just couldn't help but speak as he began kneading the squish.

"God baby you're so good, so soft and perfect."

Boy oh boy did Edd like that. With all those combined sensations and Matt's words ringing in his ears, he felt himself coming closer to the edge. Matt noted his reaction to the praise and let more filthy but supportive words fall from his lips. It was a never ending stream and Edd drank up every drop. Matt let one arm travel up Edd's back and leaned over to wrap it around his soft chest, their bodies flush against each other. He pressed soft kisses to the back of Edd's neck that eventually turned to hickeys and bites, sprinkling on and between his shoulder blades.

All too soon Matt said that he was close, Edd vigorously nodding in agreement and gasping a short "me too." Matt came first, pushing deep into Edd. The feeling of being so beyond full is what pushed Edd over the edge, completely messing the sheets. He could feel the liquid inside him, some of it spilling out as Matt milked a final few thrusts. When Matt finally pulled out and flopped beside him, Edd let his hips fall and rolled over to snuggle with the ginger. Matt grunted and held him close for a minute, but the feeling of their sweaty bodies cooling as they touched quickly became gross and he sat up. Naturally, Edd whines and also sat up, cringing intensely.

"Wh- AUGH!" He shut his eyes tight and took a sharp inhale through his teeth. "Ow..."

Matt looked sympathetic and got up, finding a connected washroom and bringing back a damp washcloth. He softly wiped the drying come off Edd's stomach, thighs, and ass. Edd winced every time Matt even came close to touching his backside, but knew it was for the best. However, was only a dull ache, no blood or tearing thankfully. Edd breathed a sigh of relief. Matt tossed the rag away and cuddled back up to the squishy brunet. After cuddling for a few moments longer, he spoke up.

"Do you wanna go home? I've kinda been over this party since we got here." Edd laughed softly and nodded, allowing Matt to help him up and off the bed. They got back into their wrinkled clothes and Edd tried his drunken best to soothe Matt over his disheveled hair. Lots of kissing was involved. Matt got over it. Edd had to ditch his boxers that were now ruined, which was unpleasant, but necessary. Together they stumbled down the stairs into the still-raging party.

After searching for an additional 8 minutes, they found Tom passed out on the dance floor in the middle of a bunch of people who appeared to not notice. Edd attempted to drag the taller man while Matt called an Uber. Together, they threw him into the backseat and got in beside him, still completely unconscious. When they to the complex, Matt made sure to tip the man extra for having to put up with an intense make out session behind him. Worth it though.

After the escapade up the stairs which they prefer not to talk about (they dropped Tom and he fell all the way back down, still somehow managing to remain unconscious), they dumped Tom into his apartment and crashed at Matt's, which was considerably nicer than Edd's. They made out a whole bunch more before falling asleep. It was great.

-~-~-~-~-
Wow 11/10 great ending. But yeah, this is what you guys have waited half a year for. Was it worth it? Lmk!

-Ya fuckin boi Pixel

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

87.6K 2.5K 33
Just a book based off my one shot book "Just love" {Dreamnap oneshots} - I'm not pretty. Warning- Homopobic Self hatred Mentions of self harm, Depr...
3.7K 116 10
it's a good ship ngl. Either that or I just searched up the wrong thing but I couldn't find that much stories about this so here you go! Some Opposi...
180K 4.8K 47
This is a Tom x Tord FanFiction! Oneshots of them will come later if I feel like it// Warning: Possibly NSFW Material! (I will put at the beginning o...
709K 7.3K 13
BDSM, ass eating, sex, etc. >> Sexual one shots. >> Wrote these when I was like 14 beware. I am making new one shots and they'll be in a different b...