The Night Life (Spamano)

By Amelie_Blair

Lovino Vargas and his brother just moved to the states for college. They picked up jobs as bartenders at a po... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N: Kinda important?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N: Thank You

I need opinions...

131 4 11
By Amelie_Blair

Oh wow.

It's be, on awhile since I've been on and it's been awhile since I've looked at this story.

So I wanted you all to give me your opinions on a thought I've had.

Since I started writing this story, my writing style and proficiency have changed. Reading it now, there is a lot of things I'd like to go back and rewrite, and change in some ways, just so I can develop the story better.

So, the final decision is up to you all. Do you all think I should go back and do rewrites? Or should I try and write more (even though I never really thought of a clear plot)? 

Or, if you have a suggestion of your own, I'd love to hear it, since I really want to get back to being a part of the writing community.

Thank you all so much. I look forward to seeing everyone's opinions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 71 55
Lovino and Antonio have been together for almost a year now, living together in the big house, the very same one where Lovino grew up, as Antonio's h...
1.8K 89 16
"Just returning the favor," Antonio smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth. "Oh God, I must be in hell." Lovino grumbled. When a chance encounte...
39.8K 1.6K 12
Spamano Fan-Fiction. Hetalia World Academy AU. Lovino is an angsty little Italian boy that just wants to be left alone. Antonio is a happy go lucky S...
40.8K 1.8K 15
Romano and Italy get into a nasty fight, ending with Romano declaring war on the younger brother. Italy seeks Germany for help and Romano runs off to...