His Favorite [TomTord]

By BlueCipher0

The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with... More

Prologue
The Rebellion
Uniforms
Deal or No Deal?
Radio Problems
Danger
Starting Small and a Plan
Different Offer
A Start to Something Unpredictable
New Home, New Job
Blue Leader:Good Children, Others:Wild Dogs
New Uniform for Blue Leader
Tomi and Faults
How do we fix this? Oh wait, Red's Got It Covered
When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom
Get Back to Work, I'm Busy
New Eyes for the Blind
Blue Leader, or so the Red Soldiers call him
Red Leader's Distraction/Blue Leader's Role
Play Time and Familiar Soldier
Drunk Accidents
Bubbling Emotions Are Never True
Origins/Missing Him
The Fury of an Army
Let's Talk
Watching and an Option?
Care and Relationships
Visit and Jealousy
Prepare Yourself
Experiment #999 Little Devil
Battle Outcome
Words Heal
Wrong Time
Escape
Searching "I Know You"
Reunions
Teasing
Don't Mess with Torm
Happy Birthday
Oh no...
Looks like Angry Parents, but is Actually Really Worried Parents
Please
Request of a Mother
Not the End

You're Coming Home

16.8K 573 1.3K
By BlueCipher0

+Hangers of the Red Army Base+

This was the first thing Tord did when he had received the news. He had gotten on a Red Army cargo plane to America after yelling madman orders to his soldiers to get the aircraft running.

As usual, he left his parents to take care of the Main Base of operations while he is away. There was no complaint from them since they knew they should let him go in order to retrieve the other leader. Those two would hand everything while he was away. No need to worry.

The only thing he had to worry about now is the kids.

At the moment, Tord is dealing with two very complicated monster children. The little devil is glaring at him, similar to his own expression as they are have their glaring contest. While they did that, the little demon is clinging to Tord's leg like his life depended on it as he whined.

"I need to leave now you two." Tord sternly says as he still keeps his glaring contest with Torm.

"Why can't we come with you? We want to go get Tom too." Torm questions with his arms crossed over his chest.

Tomi sniffs, rubbing his face against the leg of his pants. "I wanna come too!"

Tord closes his eyes and sighs. This was not going to be easy, but he had to let the kids down easy. "We are at war, and I will be going to one of the battle camps near the front lines where the soldiers who saw Tom are. That means it's dangerous to come with me. If this was a different situation, I might have allowed your company, but now is not the time."

"But we want to come too!"

"A battlefield is no place for children," Tord remarks firmly, putting his foot down as a father figure.

Torm pouts looking up at Tord. "If you may have forgotten, we're not normal!" To emphasize his point he lets his devil features show proudly. His black horns appearing on either side of his head, blackish red ears slightly longing, devil wings coming in red to a misty black to the bottom, and a long, slim tail that waves back and forth behind him. His hands also become black with nails turning into sharp claws.

Beside him, Tomi lets his demonic features display as well. His small purple horns appearing at the hairline, small pointed purple ears on either side of his head like Torm, and darkish purple black hands with sharp claws. "We can help get mom back too!"

Tord pulls Tomi off his leg gently so he could bend down to their height. "Listen you two, I know its hard without Tom right now." He looks between the two with his good eye that isn't hidden by a patch. "The past couple of weeks have been fucking shit."

"Language." The two monster children scold him.

The leader in red chuckles and messes up both their hair. "Sorry, but I mean what I said. I'm doing this to protect the both of you from hurting yourselves. You know Tom and I the best." A soft smile taking his lips. "When it comes to the both of you, your safety comes first."

"But-"

Tord rolls his eye, "Do you really want Tom to get mad when he gets his memories back. If he finds out you two hurt yourselves?"

The brothers look at each other knowingly with disappointed expressions. "No..."

Tord brings the two in a surprising hug. He wasn't the type of person to be showing too much affection, but there were times where he would shower the two kids with it when they needed it the most. "I promise I'll be back soon with Tom."

They hug him back tightly before Tord lets go to turn his back to them and enter the plane.

Torm and Tomi watch the door close up behind him, who turns around to wave back at them through the window. They wave back, soon watching the aircraft move out of the hanger. Then taking flight in the sky after going down the runway.

Meanwhile, an aircraft just lands in the Rebellion Battle camp in America where Tom is at.

+America: Rebellion Battle Camp+

Tom sat on a chair inside his tent while facing the group of Red soldiers sitting on the ground who looks back at him concerned.

"Are you alright Blue Leader?"

"I'm fine Mike, don't worry," Tom assures the Red soldier in a calm tone. "You said something earlier about the Red Army base being in a panic because of me?"

Mike shifts on the ground like the other Red soldiers with him. "Yes, sir. Ever since you disappeared nights ago, the soldiers at the base have been handling the kids and Red Leader with difficulty."

Tom gets out of his seat to go over to the red soldier carefully. He gets down on his knees and does something surprising to the soldiers. His hands come to untie the rope, keeping them all together. The action surprised them a lot since their second leader still has memory loss to some degree.

"I actually had a feeling those three wouldn't do so well without me." Tom chuckles lightly as he sits on the floor with the soldiers. His arms keeping his steady as he leans back on them. "Keep quiet about this, but I actually have these small dreams when I sleep. I'm in the base watching over the kids playing around, then there is you guys who I speak with or just pass me in the hallways." Tom shrugs his shoulders as he sees the red soldiers interested in what he's saying. They think his dreams are actually his memories slowly coming back to him.

"Do you dream about Red Leader too?"

Tom raised an eyebrow as he smirks playfully. "Tord? I guess you could say I dream about him sometimes. I see myself working with him from time to time and getting mad at him for stupid stuff." His words made them laugh just a bit in amusement before they stop. "Other times they're just weird." The Red soldiers were curious about that part, but they were cut short of the question when someone came barging into the tent.

"Tom!" Matt says as he makes his entrance into Tom's tent with a worried look on his face. He went straight over to Tom, ignoring the captured red soldiers on the ground. "Are you okay?! Did you get hurt?!"

Tom got up from the floor and tried to calm his friend down. "Whoa Matt, calm down. I'm fine." Matt sighs as he gives Tom a hug which the other man gives back.

Matt moves back from the hug looking at Tom worriedly. "Edd and I heard the emergency call from our soldiers about Tord's soldiers breaking in. I got Edd to let me come here to check on you."

"Well as you can see I'm fine. I'm just talking to some of the Red soldiers who the other caught before they pulled back."

The man looks down to the floor where the Red soldiers sat. Untied.

"Why aren't the tied up?" Matt said getting into a defensive stance in front of Tom.

"Relax Matt, I know them- well at least one of them." He gestures over to the blond man, "I know Mike here, he was one of the first soldiers I met at Tord's base after I got captured."

The ginger looks surprised, "Wait, you're getting you're memories back now?"

"I guess... I don't remember the other soldiers with Mike right now, but he just clicked in my mind. So I assume I'm starting to slowly get my memories back." Tom wasn't all that sure how to get his memories back in place.

Maybe meeting Mike or having him say something familiar clicked to trigger something. The taller of the two settles down just a bit but keeps his guard up since the red soldiers are untied. Tom looks back at the group, more specifically Mike.

"So do you know what's going on now with the Red Army?" Most of the soldiers have their eyes cautiously at Matt as Mike answers Tom respectfully.

"Being honest with you Blue Leader, Red Leader has everyone looking for you."

+Meanwhile With Tord+

The Red Army plane landed in America at the specific site with the soldiers who saw Tom are stationed. When the doors open he was greeted by his soldiers who were lined up with their hands saluting their leader.

"Welcome Red Leader!" The soldiers welcomed loudly.

"At ease," Tord tells them cooly as he steps out of the plane. "I want someone to tell me what happened during the infiltration of one of the rebellion camps."

One of his soldiers, a female with the name of Veronica, comes over to explain what happened. "Red Leader, sir."

"Explain."

"Per usual, we followed the strategy approved from the main base in Norway. We got into the Rebel camp and we started fighting with the soldiers situated there." Veronica clears her throat before she continues. "After some time into the fight, we heard shouting from on of our soldiers. We all heard him shouting about Blue Leader being there. All of us saw him at the site looking surprised back at us."

Tord's robot hand clenched next to his side. "Prepare for another attack. We're getting Thomas back in an hour."

The soldiers stand straight to his stern tone. "Yes, sir!"

Tord turns his back to them so he could head to the strategist tent. "I'm not going back until he's taken back from Edd and Matt." He thinks about the kids back at the Base. "Tomi and Torm are waiting for him too..."

"Sir?"

The leader in red looks at the strategists in the room of the tent he entered, his expression becoming serious again.

"Tell me the best strategies to infiltrate their camp."

~+Back With Tom and Matt+~

After talking with the soldiers, Matt went to go check on the other soldiers in the rear end of the camp while Tom continued caring for the Red soldiers.

"Blue Leader."

"Hm?" Tom hums as he continues signing some papers to signal he's listening.

"Red Leader will definitely come get you back." Mike tells him with serious in his tone.

Tom looks up from his papers to Mike. The other soldiers around him were asleep and shuffled together due to hardly doing anything as captured enemies. Only he and the one red soldiers stayed awake.

"I must be important if he wants me back." Tom jokes, that he chuckles tiredly. His left hand puts down the pen on the desk so he could rest his chin on the back of the hand. His green eyes looking at Mike with familiarity. "That Commie is always doing something on his own for personal gain."

"What do you mean sir?" Mike asks, not understanding the last statement.

"Your Leader, back when we were flatmates, he always went off on his own. Sure he used to spend time with me and our friends, but he was somewhat distant later on in the years." Tom shakes his head as he remembers Tord leaving in his stupid red car. "Who knew all this would have lead from his so called 'Make it in the Big City' thing."

Mike didn't say anything as he let the silence between them roll on. Who knew their leaders actually knew each other before, once long ago as flatmates.

"Hey, Mike?"

"Yes Blue Leader?"

Tom smiles across from the soldier. "If you know more about the two monster children at the base and the Commie. Could you possibly tell me a little bit more about them for me?" His hands fold together and setting on the desk in front of him. "I'd like to know about them since I started staying at that base."

Mike felt hopeful seeing a familiar smile settle on Tom's face. Like the other times he passed the man in the halls of the Red Army Base. Greeting everyone on friendly terms.

"Anything for you Blue Leader." Is the response he gave with a soft smile in return.

So the two of them continued talking to one another. Tom mostly listened and continued to ask questions while Mike provided answers to the best of his knowledge.

Tom learned more about the kids from the soldier's point of view. Tomi is a playful child who loves to welcome others with open arms while still being cautious of them.

Torm, on the other hand, is more of the quiet character like him and Tord. He won't speak to others unless he's spoken to or has to for a purpose.

Tord possesses leadership skills that he hardly noticed, even from the past. Very formal and strict as Mike tells him.

"Hmm~" Tom hums after awhile of speaking with Mike. "You know, it's pretty much boring sitting and waiting for awhile. Nothing much to do until someone strikes first."

"Soldiers occupy themselves when there is a rest period Blue Leader."

Usually Tom would be watching the kids at this point and having dinner with them and Red Leader. But of course only the red soldiers and blue soldiers at base would only know that.

"Attack! Red Soldiers breaching through the entrance and rear doors!"

The red soldiers who were sleeping woke up from the loud yelling coming from outside of the tent. Tom got up on his feet quickly, causing his seat to fall back to the ground.

"Another attack?" One of the other red soldiers say confused. "We aren't due for another attack until three days from now."

Another one spoke up, "It's possible Red Leader has requested them to retrieve Blue Leader." They said after yawning.

Tom got around his desk to stand with the Red soldiers. "All of you stay here. I need to go outside to see how my friend is doing."

"But Blue Leader, we should be escorting you away from the fighting! We can't have you getting hurt." Mike says concerned. From here on out, they should be doing their duty to take Blue Leader back to their camp. Then they could put Tom back on a cargo plan to the Main Base.

Tom shakes his head. He couldn't just leave his friend behind. Enemy or not, he has to make sure Matt is okay. "I'm not letting my friend get hurt any further."

He turns around to make his way out of the tent. Pushing the flaps of the white covering out of his way. Tom's greeted with the sight of soldier wearing different colors going at it with Red Army soldiers.

"Matt!?" Tom calls out loudly over the sounds of orders and gunshots. He runs to another spot while taking cover quickly. His green eyes survey the area for a familiar ginger. "Matt?!" He calls out again.

The Blue Leader couldn't help but worry something happens to Matt. He stand up and runs onto the field where mostly he soldiers aren't firing gunshots by the sidelines. His head looking left and right for Matt desperately.

"Matt?! Dammit where are you!?"

Suddenly, Tom feels arms wrap around his body like they were giving him a tight hug.

"Hey let-" He was going to tell the person to piss off, however, he was greeted by the sound of a familiar accented voice.

"Tom," The person whispers relieved, close to his ear. "I finally found you."

"Tord..." Tom finds himself almost speechless.

It's been forever since he's heard Tord's voice. An unusual feeling of comfort washed over him as he relaxed in his rival's embrace. Somehow all of this felt so familiar to him as well.

He didn't feel all that lonely anymore, more like complete.

Tord lets go of Tom so the brunet could turn around to face him slowly. Green eyes widen as he meet his gaze.

"Thomas, it's time we go home." Tord outstretched his real arm to Tom. "Tomi and Torm are waiting for us."

Those words triggered something in Tom's mind. Some of his old memories coming back to him partially. Tomi and Torm meant everything to him. They are wonderful kids who deserve everything.

He loved the two of them deeply even if he couldn't express his feelings well in words.

Tears wells at the corners of Tom's eyes behind the VR set remembering them. Now rolling down his cheeks in a thin stream. His kids, a warm feeling washed over his body, oh gosh, how could he forget them.

"Tord..." It's like he couldn't say anything else but the man's name. His head hurting from trying to remember more about anything that happen until now.

He just wants to remember.

~Go back a few minutes before Tord found Tom~

Tord ran through the crowd of soldier looking left and right for Tom. He ignored the sounds of gun shots and people throwing punches.

"Matt?! Dammit where are you?!"

The sound of Tom's voice brought his gaze to his left. Tom stood there looking worried and panicked as he stood there searching for the ginger.

His feet moved by themselves to reach his lover and hug him tightly from behind.

"Hey let-"

Before Tom could finish getting angry, Tord cut him off. "Tom." Goodness did he want to kiss this man right then and there. Tell him how worried he was when he was gone. "I finally found you."

"Tord." What he'd give to hear Tom say his name again. It felt like years since he last heard his voice.

Tord lets him go so Tom could turn around to face him. Green digital eyes looking at his in surprise.

"Thomas, it's time we go home." He outstretched his real arm to Tom. Tord has never been so ready to bring his lover back. "Tomi and Torm are waiting for us."

What he said soon made Tom cry. He watched his mouth try to say something, anything, but Tom said his name again.

Tord, at that moment, chose to come closer to Tom and hold his hands between his own. "It's okay, I'm here."

"Tord... Why can't I remember you clearly?" Tom press his forehead against his clavicle as he continues crying. "Everything just feels out of place when I'm not with you."

It hurts Tord's heart to hear those words leave Tom's mouth. He's clearly trying to remember him. That was enough for him to know Tom's feelings for him were still there.

Tord pulls Tom aside from the battle going on just near by. Hiding behind one of the tents near them.

He cups Tom's cheek gently, looking at those green eyes lovingly.

"Jeg elsker deg, min blå leder."

Leaning down, he kisses Tom on the lips.

Click

X+X+X+X

Okay everyone, hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^

Also Happy Valentines Day!!! <3

Some info to go over from last hater when I made note.

So judging by the answers I got on the account of smut, I will not be doing smut. To those who wish for smut, I will still be doing teasing scenes that you can leave the rest up to your imagination. Other than that, no explicit sexual description of what Tom and Tord do in the bedroom. Maybe in a different book.

Take note that I am not a smut fanatic who fills chapters with random love scenes, so don't worry and expect too much. At the most it would probably appear very rarely. Hope my future works appeal well with you guys.

And let me tell you I always write my next chapter in advance before posting a new chapter. So it's easy for me to make easy corrections if needed.

Next some information I should have explained about Torm earlier in the chapters:

The little devil will refer to Tord as father or dad when he's with his family(Tord, Tom, Tomi). When he's talking to the soldiers about Tom and Tord, he will call them Blue Leader and Red Leader. Finally when soldiers are present in the room with his parents he will just call them by their names. Torm does take after Tord after all so he's more formal than Tomi who takes more after Tom.

Now to your dose of Fanart!

From Instagram! Thank you, Tord's such a gentleman here!!! It's so sweet :)

From Instagram as well, thanks so much for fanart, they're adorable!

Credits to the artist who gave me this cute fanart from Instagram. As you can see the signature under the wing. They also made a cute flipclip, but I am unable to show all of you sadly. But the fanart makes up for it^^

By @Pain_Searcher , kudos to them for this amazing fanart. I really feel the love from this artwork ^^ Thanks a lot!

This one is from an email from a Wattpader. I am unsure who sent me this, sorry.

Note to people emailing fanart, could you please put your username in the email so I know who to give credit too. Thank you ^^

This one is from @SouthPark-Trash
Note: I will be partnering with them on Instagram on an ask account for this story. The ask account is ask_thearmys, you can ask the characters from the story anything you'd like as well as myself since I'll be there too. They will be providing the art when you ask a question and the answers will come from myself. Thanks to them for thinking of the idea!^^

All of you are wonderful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.8K 34
Before reading this: Warning: This is a malexmale fanfiction, if you do not support or you don't ship this pair or dont support malexmale stories, do...
438K 12.4K 42
It's been 16 years since Tom's fateful decision. Tika is in the care of the Rebellion Base with her two favorite, awesome uncles. She grew up not kno...
1.8K 51 11
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love with his roommate, T...
221K 5.9K 43
Its been a while since The End and Tord is extremely depressed. One fortunate day when he bumps into Tom changes everything. Eyes start changing colo...