Magcon Madness (a Matthew Esp...

By CinnaConn

sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together. More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
Q&Slay and Update on my life
-14-
Answerzzzzzzzzz
-15-
1K
-16-
NEW STORY
-17-
-18-
BONUS CHAPTER!!!
ITS UP BABES

-8-

117 2 2
By CinnaConn

Gracie's POV

I woke up with Matt laying next to me. I kissed his cheek and his eyes flutter open.

"Hey, babe," he smiled and kisses me.

"What time is it?" I ask him and he checks his phone.

His eyes grow wide, "ITS 10:30!" we spring out of bed and I jump in the shower. When I come out Matt is brushing his teeth.

"Get out! I need to change!" I laugh. He frowns and leaves. I quickly throw on what I'd brought in with me. I leave and Matt gets in. I sit on my phone and I barely liked on picture on Instagram when he came out.

"Hey beautiful!" His arms wrap around me and he kisses my temple. I blush and he laughs.

"What time is it now?" I ask and he checks his phone.

"Shit. Ummm 11:02!" Shit. We have to leave now! I wake up Hayes and he just gets dressed he doesn't have time to shower. He told me he was going to shower when we got home, but we all know that's not going to happen. "NASH LETS GO!" I bang on his door and he comes out of his room shirtless.

"CAM!" I shout.

"Yeah?" He comes out of his room, "Wanna get back together?" He asks hopefully.

"Uhh no I've got a boyfriend remember?" I pull Matt and he smiles.

"Then what do you want?" He asks I try not to stare at his shirtless abs. He notices and smirks causing me to blush.

"We're leaving for the airport now are you coming?" His eyes widen and he swears under his breath and throws on some clothes running down I grab two bananas giving one to Matt and keeping one for me. We all pile in the car. Nash in the drivers seat, Cam in the passages seat, me behind Nash, Matt in the middle, and. Hayes behind Cam. Skylynn is at a friends house, Will isn't home, and Mom has work on Saturday mornings. Matt Hayes and I joke around in the back. Matt kisses me a few times and I can see Cam's eyes staring at us in the rear-view mirror.

"NO! Hayes you know that Applejack is the best my little pony!" I protest and he rolls hie eyes. I don't really know how we got to fighting about my little ponies, but yeah. #CasualSaturdayLife.

"No! Pinky Pie is the best!" He shouts back.

"Guys! Guys! Calm down!" Matt shouts we do, "It's obvious that Minty is the best!" He smirks.

"I'll give you a kiss if you side with me!" I say and he smirks.

"Okay!" He kisses me and I can feel Cam's eyes locked on the back seat. It's quite creepy to be honest. We break apart, "APPLEJACK IS THE BEST!" He shouts and I laugh at Hayes' expression. He pouts.

"Awww come on! That's not fair! He's your boyfriend! You don't see my bringing my girlfriend do you? Huh do you?" He smirks and settles back in his seat.

"You mean the one that doesn't exist or Jennifer Lopez that doesn't know YOU exist?" I smirk and he frowns.

"Oooh!" Matt and Nash scream together. We all laugh except Cam who is on his phone scrolling through Instagram. I think. I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it out seeing a text from Cameron:

Why him? I'm so much better! I luv u! Please take me back! I can do so much more 4 u!

Ugh. I narrow my eyes at my phone, "What's wrong, babe?" Matt asks. I show him my phone and he takes my hand, "It's okay. He's just jealous," he tilts my chin up and kisses me. Of course I kiss back. I can feel my phone vibrate again and I pull away looking at it. Matt does too. It's from Cameron again. Ugh will that bitch leave me alone already?

Stop sucking faces! That's so gross! I wish I could do that 2 u again 😉 luv u!

Matt squeezes my hand and I let out a small whimper. He apologizes and Hayes, Matt, and I continue to have fun in the back seat and before we know it, we're at the airport! Yay! I check the time and it says 11:30. We park and hop out of the car running into the airport. Fans try to stop us, but we just keep running.

"Uhh did anyone text Aaron and ask when his Taylor's, and Mahogany's plane gets here?" I say and thankfully, Nash pulls up the message and we walk to gate 84-A!

"TAY TAY!" I scream when I see him. He turns around with a big smile on his face spreading his arms and I hug him tight. "I missed you!" I say into his chest. He squeezes harder and I pretend to gag. He lets me go and apologizes. I blow it off and run over to Aaron.

"GRACIE!" He screams and pulls me in a ginormous bear hug. The fans are right, he does smell amazing.

"I missed you, Aaron! Never leave me again!" I say and he laughs.

"I can't promise that, but look on the bright side, you have Cam," my face darkens and I can feel the tears. "Gracie? Are you okay? Did I say something?" I nod.

"Cam cheated on me, Aaron. I-It's okay, you didn't know," I cry and he pulls me into another hug and I cry into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Gracie. Can I do anything?" He asks releasing me and I wipe my tears away and shake my head. I want to tell him about Matt and I, but we agreed to keep it a secret until the party.

"It's okay! I'm fine!" I smile and he narrows his eyes.

"Are you sure? You don't look fine. You look like a kicked puppy!" I laugh. Aaron is like another older brother. Hell they're all over protective bitches, but you've got to love them! They're my extended family, my bros.

"Hey! You forgot me!" I turn around, "Are you okay?" Mahogany asks pulling me on her lap and I cry into her too.

"C-Cam cheated on me!" I sob and she rubs my back.

"Shhh it's okay, let it out!" I pull away and she looks at me with an apologetic look on her face. "Man! You mush have some guts to invite him!" I laugh with her and her face gets serious, "Do you want me to tell everyone else?" I nod. I can't take taking about it anymore. I get off of her lap and everyone is surrounding us with concerned looks. "Do you want me to tell them now or do you want to wait?" She asks me.

"Now's good!" I smile.

"Are you sure?" I nod. She takes in a deep breath.

"Well guys, our very own Cameron Dallas broke Gracie's heart by cheating." I stare at the ground and look up at there faces. I feel a tear roll down my cheek and everyone stares at Cam.

"It's okay, we're friends now!" I smile and Taylor, Aaron, Hayes, Nash, Matt, and Mahogany hug me. Cameron just stays off to the side. Every once and I while I'd see Matt or one of them shoot Cam a dirty look. One group down two to go! This will be a long day. I cry again. I don't know why I just feel like letting out a good long cry. Fuck dem hormones.

"Shhh come here, bæ!" Taylor opens his arms and I run to him crying into his shoulder. He kisses my head and I can feel Matt staring at us. I text him to be sure he's okay. I said:

Me- Hey babe! R u ok? U know I don't love him like I love you right?

Matt- Yeah

Me- Luv u! We're total white girls txting when you're like 3ft away #WhiteGirlStatus

Matt- Totes wanna complete that though with a Starbucks date?

Me- I'd b honored!

Matt- Shall we go then?

Me- of course (says in British accent)

Taylor looks over my solider at my messages when he sees me bush, "GRACIE AND MATT ARE DATING #Gatt or would it be #Mracie? Anyway I ship it!" Matt and I blush.

"Well I guess we can't wait anymore to tell them," he nods.

"I don't believe it! Prove it!" Shouts Aaron. He pulls me in and just before our lips connect, Cam jumps up, pushes Matt out of the way and connects our lips. I've really missed his lips, but Matt's are softer. I've missed his hugs, but Matt's are warmer.

I push him away, "WHAT THE HELL?" Matt is steaming mad.

"I-I," I raise my eyebrows, "I'm sorry, I-I just can't stand seeing you kiss him! You were mine first! I still love you! Give me another chance!" He comes closer about to kiss me again.

"You WERE hers now she's mine!" Matt corrects him pulling me to his side.

"I never got that kiss by the way," he whispered. I bury my head in my hands, but you can still tell that I'm blushing profusely. He removes my hands and tilts my chin so his eyes lock with mine. Damn his beautiful brown eyes. He leans in. Closer and closer until our lips connect sending chills through me. This how it's supposed to be. I'm supposed to be with Mathew. Everyone around us starts cheering. We pull apart.

"Did you guys enjoy the view?" Matt asks smirking pulling me to his side. I bury my head into his side because I'm blushing so much. "Now if you would excuse us, we're omit on our first real date to Starbucks!" He smiles and takes my hand as we walk off.

"BRING ME BACK A VANILLA BEAN FRAPPE!" Shouts Hayes. Nash whispers him something along the lines of let them enjoy their date and that they won't get you anything. He sighs, "NEVER MIND!" I smile and we walk on.

We arrive at the Starbucks it wasn't too far from the gate. We order and the lady asks for our names, "Grace Gr-" Matt interrupts me.

"Espinosa and Matt Espinosa please," he smiles. The lady looks at us weird, but smiles and nods. We sit down in a booth Matt across from me.

"What was that for?" I ask. He blushes hard.

"I-I just wants to see what your name looks like next to mine," I blush too. I've always pictured my future, but not once with Matt. I either pictured myself with Cameron mostly because I'd pushed Matt out of my mind a long time ago, but every once and a while he'd crawl back, but I never though about marriage.

"Matt?" I ask him he looks at me and stops sipping his drink.

"Yeah babe? Is everything okay?" He looks at me worriedly. I love it when he shows he cares. It makes me feel like I mean something to someone other than my family.

"Yeah! Everything's fine, I was just wondering if you think we'll be together forever?" He smiles and nods.

"SHIT! IT'S 12:45! WE'VE GOTTA GET BACK TO- wait where is the guys' gate?" He asks standing up extending his arm out for me.

"No worries! I'll call them!" I smile and pull out my phone and talk to Nash. "He said gate 34-J," I tell Matt he nods and we sprint out of the Starbucks hand and hand running to gate 34-J. We reach it and see the guys.

Shawn looks down at our intertwined hands and smirks, "You're cheating on Cam?" I begin to tear up again. Shawn looks at me with sad eyes and then at Cam. He shoots Cam a dirty look and opens up his arms. "Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't know. I just thought-" I pull him into another hug.

"It's fine. I have Matt now!" I smile and he wipes away my tears.

"Ooh! Nash and Hayes actually let you? Haven't you been crushing on Matt ever since you were what? 11?" I blush and nod. I tell Shawn everything. Him, Aaron, and Taylor are the ones I'm closet to that aren't my brothers. They're the ones that helped me through the divorce, bulling, even my first period. I love those guys so much! Matt comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Hey babe! You left me over there and I got lonely!" He flashes his million- dollar Mathew Espinosa puppy dog face. It's adorable. I roll my eyes and kiss him full on. Then I direct my attention back to Shawn. He's smirking. I feel my phone vibrate. I look done at it and it says:

Shawn 🙉🙊: Hey!! I'm right here! No need 2 give me a show! I believe u! Eww! That's degusting! NO PDA THATS AN ORDER!

I blush and loom back at Matt. I show him the the text. He pouts and Shawn shoots him a dirty look and texts someone. I can't tell who it- Wait. It's Matt. I hear his phone go off. He takes it out of his pocket, reads it and show it to me:

Shawn Bæ: U better watch it Espinosa! She already lost her verginity to Cameron and look @ what he did 2 her!

I watch him reply:

Matt: Sry Mr. Grace Grier's bodyguard.

I snicker a little. Shawn rolls his eyes and I get off his lap. Matt and I go to a different seat to sit down. I lay on his chest and read The Fault in Our Stars. I've read that book over and over again. I just love it!

(A/N I actually just saw the movie yesterday 6/6/14 yeah baby! On opening day!)

Matt's POV

I smile when I see her reading the Fault in Our Stars. I bought tickets to see it tonight at midnight. Nash and Hayes were hesitant to let her go with me, but they let her anyway. I'm so excited! I plan on leaving them on the dresser and waiting for her to see them. I can't wait!

She starts crying, "What is it, babe?" I ask wrapping my arms around her.

"Gus just told her about his cancer," she buries her head into me.

"Hey I was thinking I was planning on seeing the movie, but I want to read the book. Can I?" She smiles and hands me the book. Girls are so harmonic! This isn't that bad. I finish the book by the time it's time to go to get the rest of the guys. My eyes are glossy and I lost a few tears.

"HAHAHA TOLD YOU IT WAS SAD!" Gracie stands up and laughs.

"So what? I believe you now!" She turns away. I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her kissing her neck. She blushes and turns around so she's facing me.

"I love you. It was never Cameron and I know that now. It's always been you. I wish I didn't take me this long to figure that out," she wipes he tears from my eyes and stares into them. Her deep brown eyes burning into mine. We lean in closer and closer until our lips connect. We kiss passionately. My tongue grazes her lips. She smiles against her lips and opens her mouth. I allow access and our tongues explore each other's mouths until Nash butts in.

"Ummm am I interrupting something?" Nash says and we jump back from each other. We blush and he just stands there with his arms across his chest.

"I-I uh, we-" he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. I know. That's was quite a show you put in there!" I blush and look at the ground. She looks at me. I look up at her and we smile while blushing.

"Y-you saw that?" She asks Nash smirks my eyes go wide. I don't think we're ready to announce our relationship yet. Did he record it?

"Oh, Matt we all did. By all I mean us and my 8.2 million followers," my face goes white.

"WE WEREN'T READY TO ANNOUNCE OUR RELATIONSHIP YET NASH!" I scream and Gracie tries to calm me down. She hugs me rubbing my back.

"Shhh it's okay. They were gonna find out anyway," she says, but I can tell she's just as pissed off as I am by the strain in her voice. She starts crying, "I-I don't want them to think I got pregnant again! Just because I'm dating you, doesn't mean I've gotten pregnant!" She wails into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and shoot Nash a dirty look. He apologizes and takes it down off of his Vine. When Gracie calms down, she just sits on my lap watching me play flappy bird. She doesn't even look at Nash.

"Okay everyone! I just got a text from Carter saying that his plane just landed gate 12-J!" We all get up and Gracie looks at the ground.

"Hey Gracie want a piggy-back ride?" Her face lights up and she jumps on my back.

"TO THE GATE!" She yells causing people to stars. She points forward, "ONWARD AND UPWARD!" I laugh and run to the gate. We get there first and we kiss. I see Carter and Jack J get off and they look at us in shock. I blow it off.

"We win! We win!" I point at the rest if them laughing.

Carter obviously didn't let it go, "Whoa, Gracie! Did you just cheat on your boyfriend?" He looks at her and she tears up. She shouldn't be doing this. She should put be sad the day before her birthday.

"I got it babe," I say to her and she nods. "Cater, Cameron cheated on her and they broke up," she tries to hold back tears.

"Really?" Asks Jack J who heard from a distance. She nods. Jack pulls her into a hug and she sobs into his shoulder. He strokes her back saying things to her that made her feel better. She releases and her eyes are still puffy. We all gather together and squeeze into the car together. Cam and Nash in the front, Jack J on Jack G's lap behind Cam, Hayes in the middle, me next to him with Gracie on my lap, and in the back, Shawn, and Mahogany on Jacob's lap. We pull into the drive way and all pile out of the car to see who was staying where.

"Okay!" Mrs. Greir yells to get everyone quiet. It works. "So in the twins' room we have Matt and Gracie in one bed (we've already discussed the boundaries) Cameron and Hayes in the other bed," Gracie and I tense up, "On the floor in their room, we have Taylor and Aaron! In Nash's room, we have Nash, Carter, and Shawn in the bed and the Jacks on the floor. In the living room, we have the rest. Mahogany gets the couch and Jacob on the floor," We rotate who sleeps on the floor and who sleeps in a bed or on a couch. Last time, I slept in the living room on the floor. "OKAY! Now that that's settled, GO UNPACK!" All of the guys run up to their designated room and unpack. Because I was here, I sit on the couch with Nash, Cam, Hayes, and Gracie. Gracie is all snuggled into me and I smile as we watch tv. I want to ask Cam to please change room, but I already know that's not happening. I'll just enjoy this time I have with her. Right here. Right now. It's getting kind of late and it's been a long day. Grace falls asleep and I carry her up to her room and crawl in bed with her. My arms wrap around her and she smiles.

"I love you, Matt," she whispers and I blush, "I can feel you blushing!" She giggles and kisses my lips. We kiss and it begins to get heated. My tongue grazes her bottom lip and she opens her mouth allowing access letting out a slight moan.

"I love you too, Grace. I love you so much! We should probably go to sleep," she nods. I check the clock and it says 12:03 I smile and kiss her forehead, "Happy birthday, beautiful," she smiles and we cuddle I her bed and fall asleep. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 67 30
Carter Reynolds / Magcon fanfiction.
3.8K 39 23
Friends who fall in-love can fall in other ways too... ~this was written before 4/17/15 and as if the original 12 were still doing Magcon-
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...