Kpop Oneshots

By HaechansLeftTiddy

Bunch of stupid, shitty ideas I came up with. More

Welcome~
J-Hope
Jungkook
Namjoon
Yoongi
Seokjin
Taehyung

Jimin

24 1 0
By HaechansLeftTiddy

(*Just a warning before you start, there is a smut here. So. Yeah. Have fun.*) 

  'Ugh! Dance practice... For like 2 hours.' I groaned, throwing on a pair of pants and a baggy orangish-yellow sweater. Grabbing my phone and car keys, I slipped on a pair of my white shoes. My long h/c hair tied into a high ponytail, straightened and sleek. I jumped into my car and drove to BigHit Ent.
   I grabbed a small backpack, phone, and keys once again and stepped out of my car. Rushing to the door, I clutched my phone in my hand and pushed the doors wide open. The receptionist looked at me and smiled, I waved back and ran to the elevator. My slim finger pressed the "4" button since my duo's studio was on the fourth floor. 
   I began singing Don't Leave Me, BTS's newest song while slightly moving my head from side to side. The elevator doors opened up, revealing the one and only Lee Chanyu, my best friend, brother and partner. He waved his hand in front of my face while I removed my headphones.
   We did our normal handshake consisting of a fistbump, 3 high fives, one in the front, back and up high, then another fist bump and a bro hug. Not the easiest but it makes for a good introduction in the morning.
   "What do we have for the agenda today partner?" He asked, straightening out his red and white Adidas sweater. I thought to myself, 'what are we doing today? PD-him didn't tell me anything except that we had dance practice today.'
   "I don't know really. Just that we had dance practice and some people were going to watch our syncronization and shit." I ended my sentence with a quick shrug of the shoulders, hinting I didn't know anything more. The elevator stopped on our floor, dinging, then opening the doors. We both stepped out into the small hallway.
   "Who do you think is gonna be watching us practice today? Young trainees maybe?" I asked. Chanyu gave me a shrug and held his arms above his head.
   "Whatever or who ever it is, I just really hope this doesn't take all day." He sighed hanging his head slightly before peeking back up at the practice room door opening. PD-nim came out to greet us.
   "There you two are! I forgot to tell you who is watching you guys practice today. I might have convinced BTS to spare an hour or two to watch you both." My eyes bugged out of my head. Chanyu and I shared the same expression, except he didn't faint like I did.

                       《Time Skip》

   "She's waking up." I opened my eyes to see Chanyu, PD-nim, BTS and my stylist looming over me with looks of concern spread across their faces. Chanyu held an ice pack to my forehead as I managed to sit up.
   "What happened?" I asked, gently rubbing my forehead with the back of my hand. My stylist, Yomi, sighed and rolled her eyes at me.
   "You fainted dummy. And didn't I tell you not to wear yellow? It's very unflattering." I chuckled about her fashion concern and she scoffed, turning back to her work. Chanyu helped me up and gave me a pat on the back.
   "If you aren't more careful, I'll have to wrap you in bubble wrap just to keep you out of trouble." I shook my head furiously at PD-nim's proposal. He laughed and signaled for us all to head into the practice room.
   "Ok, we are starting with 'Say You Won't Let Go', are you two ready to begin?" Chanyu and I nodded simultaneously and got into position to begin dancing.

      I giggled as Chanyu placed his arms around me for the last time. I looked into the mirror at both of us and back to PD-nim who stopped the music on time. I looked over to BTS to see their reactions but Jimin didn't look to satisfied. He looked rather angry. My smile faded and my eyes drifted to the floor as I turned to face the eight of them.
   "I think that was very good. The dance truly shows love and compassion as the song entails. We think you both did a great job." J-hope spoke, ending his statement with a little round of applause. My smile returned and I high fived Chanyu.
   "Yeoboseyo babeun meogeotni
Eodiseo mwo haneunji geokjeongdoenikka~" Chanyu's eyes and mine went wide after hearing my ringtone. I rushed over to my bag and pulled out my phone.
   "Its just eomma, Channie." He sighed in relief as I answered the call. My mother had called, the third time this morning and asked when me and Chanyu were coming to see her.
   "Eomma, I dont know when we are coming to see you! We are very busy. I'm sorry. I'll try and find out when we get a break then maybe we can visit for a day or two. Ok? Hello? She hung up on me." I sighed, rolling my eyes. I looked to Chanyu and he came over to pat my back. I hung my head and sat in the floor. My knees came up to my head and I buried my face in them while tears made their way out of my eyes.
   "I don't understand it! She knows we're getting ready to debut but she still wants us to visit her for months. We can't do that. If we do, we won't be able to train and she'll force us to eat so much food. I'll get fat like when I was a kid!" I cried. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked up. Jimin was offering his hand to me. I slowly took it, he pulled me off the ground and into a hug. I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back.
   "I can understand where you're coming from. Come with me for a few minutes." I nodded and he grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the others and out the door. We stopped once we were in a different, but empty practice room.
   "What are we in here fo-" I was cut off by Jimin placing his lips on mine. My eyes slowly closed as I returned the kiss. He pulled away after a few seconds just to start another. He grabbed my butt and looked into my eyes. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. Jimin looked around for a chair, found one and sat in it.
   "I'm pretty sure you know what's going to happen. Do you accept this?" He asked, his hands finding my waist and giving it a small squeeze. I nodded and bent down to kiss him once again. I moved my hips downwards to grind against his. He let out a hiss while searching for the button of my jeans.
   Jimin thrusted his hips upwards into mine giving sending a jolt of pleasure up my spine. I let out a breathy moan and threw my head back. I gripped the hem of my sweater and began pulling it over my head. Jimin assisted me and threw the ugly yellow sweater a few feet from the chair.
   He leaned up to kiss my neck as he finally unbuttoned my jeans.
   "Take them off baby. Your panties too." He breathed into my ear. Slowly, I got up off of him and removed both obstructions, maintaining eye contact the whole way. Goosebumps riddled my skin, covering my arms and my legs as the cold air covered me. Jimin shrugged off his jean jacket onto the back of the chair. I rushed over to him and gripped the hem of his shirt.
   "Take it off for me baby." I whispered, just as he had done to me. I leaned back as he smirked at me, his eyes clouded with insatiable lust.
   "I hope you know, this isn't just a one time thing sweetheart. You'll be feeling me a lot more." My face flushed as he leaned closer to press his lips to mine once again. I quickly pulled his shirt over his head, awe struck at the view. Jimin looked up at me and tilted his head to the side cutely, still with a devilish smirk on his face.
   He glanced down towards his jeans, my hands quickly flew to his zipper and pulled it down.
   "How badly do you really want this? Or don't you?" I asked him, an innocent smile painted on my face. He groaned impatiently and kissed me.
   "Either we do this the easy way, or the fun way." He chuckled. I crossed my arms and sat up.
   "Fun way it is then." He sighed, grinning maliciously. His head dove between my breasts, nipping and licking at my skin as if it were a delicacy. Jimin's left hand came up to caress my left bosom, kneading and swiping over the nipple every so often.
   Suddenly, he stood up, taking me with him and pressing my back to the floor. I shivered as the coldness of the wood crept up my spine. My breathing turned shallow as I enjoyed every move he made. Something began poking at my entrance, it was cold and thin.
   "Oh baby, I need to get you ready. I don't suppose you've ever been fingered before. Have you?" I shook my head 'no' as he shoved a digit into my hole. My back arched off of the floor  and a slutty moan erupted from my throat. I was surprised with myself letting out such an explicit sound, I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.
   "So cute. I can't wait to hear what you sound like when the fun really starts." He purred. Jimin continuously made scissoring motions inside of my hole, coming out every so often just to go back in. He sighed and removed his fingers for the last time. I groaned at the loss of touch, but it was quickly replaced with Jimin's pants coming off and his member being placed at my entrance.
   "You might want to hold onto something baby. This will be a little bit of a squeeze." I mentally prepared myself off his words, slinging my arms around his neck and nails ready to dig into his back. Jimin slowly slid himself inside of me, as pressure began to grow in between my hips.
   My hands curled into fists, my nails starting to dig into my palm and leave small crescents. A guttural moan left my throat as he pulled out and thrusted back up. His thrusts became stronger and faster, lifting me up and slamming back down. My stomach began to tighten.
   A knot forming in place, ready to snap. His hips snapped into mine a few more times before that knot snapped. I came, a surge of electricity and pleasure taking over my body, as well as letting out a very slutty moan. My muscles relaxed on top of Jimin as he buried his head into my neck, biting it and sucking on it. I panted for air. Needing back the lost energy which had been steadily ripped from me during the encounter.
   Jimin chuckled, lifting my head into his hands and placing a kiss onto both of my cheeks, and then onto my lips. I kissed him back, entangling my fingers back into his hair. He pulled away, much to my dismay. We stares at each other for a few minutes before bursting out into laughter.
   "Maybe before we snuck away, we could've told the others we were dating Jimin." I giggled, leaning my forehead onto his.
   "Maybe we should have, but I'm sure they can figure it out." He chuckled back.

"They probably already have."

*Ok maybe that one took way longer than I expected but I had no idea on how to finish it. But there is more coming, I still have a few to finish that are currently in the very confusing process of mine. The next idols will be GOT7 and then Monsta X right after them, please request any if you want them and I'll be sure to write them!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
213K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
541K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...