Jimin

(*Just a warning before you start, there is a smut here. So. Yeah. Have fun.*) 

  'Ugh! Dance practice... For like 2 hours.' I groaned, throwing on a pair of pants and a baggy orangish-yellow sweater. Grabbing my phone and car keys, I slipped on a pair of my white shoes. My long h/c hair tied into a high ponytail, straightened and sleek. I jumped into my car and drove to BigHit Ent.
   I grabbed a small backpack, phone, and keys once again and stepped out of my car. Rushing to the door, I clutched my phone in my hand and pushed the doors wide open. The receptionist looked at me and smiled, I waved back and ran to the elevator. My slim finger pressed the "4" button since my duo's studio was on the fourth floor. 
   I began singing Don't Leave Me, BTS's newest song while slightly moving my head from side to side. The elevator doors opened up, revealing the one and only Lee Chanyu, my best friend, brother and partner. He waved his hand in front of my face while I removed my headphones.
   We did our normal handshake consisting of a fistbump, 3 high fives, one in the front, back and up high, then another fist bump and a bro hug. Not the easiest but it makes for a good introduction in the morning.
   "What do we have for the agenda today partner?" He asked, straightening out his red and white Adidas sweater. I thought to myself, 'what are we doing today? PD-him didn't tell me anything except that we had dance practice today.'
   "I don't know really. Just that we had dance practice and some people were going to watch our syncronization and shit." I ended my sentence with a quick shrug of the shoulders, hinting I didn't know anything more. The elevator stopped on our floor, dinging, then opening the doors. We both stepped out into the small hallway.
   "Who do you think is gonna be watching us practice today? Young trainees maybe?" I asked. Chanyu gave me a shrug and held his arms above his head.
   "Whatever or who ever it is, I just really hope this doesn't take all day." He sighed hanging his head slightly before peeking back up at the practice room door opening. PD-nim came out to greet us.
   "There you two are! I forgot to tell you who is watching you guys practice today. I might have convinced BTS to spare an hour or two to watch you both." My eyes bugged out of my head. Chanyu and I shared the same expression, except he didn't faint like I did.

                       《Time Skip》

   "She's waking up." I opened my eyes to see Chanyu, PD-nim, BTS and my stylist looming over me with looks of concern spread across their faces. Chanyu held an ice pack to my forehead as I managed to sit up.
   "What happened?" I asked, gently rubbing my forehead with the back of my hand. My stylist, Yomi, sighed and rolled her eyes at me.
   "You fainted dummy. And didn't I tell you not to wear yellow? It's very unflattering." I chuckled about her fashion concern and she scoffed, turning back to her work. Chanyu helped me up and gave me a pat on the back.
   "If you aren't more careful, I'll have to wrap you in bubble wrap just to keep you out of trouble." I shook my head furiously at PD-nim's proposal. He laughed and signaled for us all to head into the practice room.
   "Ok, we are starting with 'Say You Won't Let Go', are you two ready to begin?" Chanyu and I nodded simultaneously and got into position to begin dancing.