Namjoon

*Suicidal thoughts or actions are not okay. Please talk to someone, even me, if you are having any thoughts or feelings such as this. There are people out there who love and care about you!♡*

   Sitting in the corner of her room, head on her knees, arms hooked around her legs. Tears found themselves trailing down her beautiful skin, creating small streams of emotion. Y/n had felt this way before. She hasn't told anyone and someone had yet to find out. Her sobs echoed throughout her shared apartment.
   The front door unlocked, unbeknownst to the crying woman upstairs. Her lover sighed, an arrow striking through his heart upon hearing her despair. Setting down his gym bag, Namjoon climbed the stairs. He gripped onto the bedroom doorknob, slowly turning it as to not make a sound.
   His eyes watered as he looked at his lover. Her hair slightly disheveled, the red claw marks on her shins, her labored breathing. Namjoon walked over to her, taking her arms and wrapping them around his shoulders. He picked her up like a child and placed her on their shared bed.
   Y/n unhooked her arms and moved to wipe her tears. She turned her face away from him and choked on a sob.
   "Don't look at me. I'm ugly." She cried, her hands flying up to cover her puffy eyes. Namjoon quickly caught them with his own and brought them back down.
   "Don't say that baby. You're beautiful. I wake up to your gorgeous face every day. I will deny it if you tell me any different." He whispered, a small smile gracing his features. His fingers felt the inside of her wrists, the feeling like fish scales touching his fingertips. His smile faded, placed with a grimace.
   "Baby.. Why didn't you tell me? I'm always here for you. You should know to tell me if anything is bothering you." He cried. Her eyes drifted up to meet his. Namjoon cradled her left cheek in his palm, placing a gentle kiss upon her lips.
   "If you marry me, I promise to always protect you. Even if you need protecting from yourself. I love you Y/n."

   "I love you too, Namjoon."

_________________________________________

Sorry that this one is so short. I really didnt have many ideas for it. Hence the sadness and extremity of this. Anywho, quick service annoucement, May 18th (cough 16 days after author-nims birthday) is the next BTS comeback! I am over the moon about this and my weave is fucking gone. Ok so, you guys should know that I do have other stories such as Purge Year and La Deluor Exquise but I will be putting both on hold since ideas are scarce atm. Hope you guys enjoy reading these little drabbles my mind comes up with!♡