Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

Remember Me

2.3K 49 20
By TheSpectre21

Tanya: I'm ready now.

Y/N: That's good to hear. *smirks* So Tanya, the table has been set...*clenches fist and takes fighting stance* NOW LET US BEGIN!!!! *smiles widely*

Tanya: The more time you and I spend fighting, the more open Vale is to Salem and her forces. So if it's alright with you, let's just skip the warm up.

Y/N: By all means, I just hope that being dead this long hasn't made your body fragile.

Tanya: RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! *turns super saiyan 2*

Y/N: *impressed look* Well, atleast your stronger than you were against Cooler.....GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your power exploded, as your had transformed into a super saiyan 2 as well.

Tanya: Wow Y/N, this might take longer than I thought. *glares*

Y/N: YOU SEE!? THIS IS OUR FATE! OUR BATTLE! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

As you stood there, you didn't notice the bullhead that was actually giving a live feed of you and Tanya.

Reporter: We are live in the middle of no where, watching Y/N L/N fighting against an unknown female. Both fighters are releasing unimaginable amounts of power, and it looks like things are about to get started!

You and Tanya began to slowly up a few feet off the ground. She glared at you as you had a smug grin on your face. Then fine, you were done waiting.

Y/N: *evil chuckle* RRRAAAHHHH!!!

You charged towards her, and threw a right punch straight to her face. She dodged it, and you began a flurry of attacks between throwing punches and kicks. After missing one more punch, you kneed her in the gut, and elbowed her to the ground. As she got up she jumped away, dodging your foot that would have collided with her back. When you hit the ground, you created a crater under your foot. She flew towards you, and punched you across the face, and back handed your right cheek. You refocused and dodged her series of attacks. She threw right after left after right and repeated this process, switching between punches and kicks. After blocking a high kick, she spun around and reversed kicked you to ground. You landed on your feet, and sunk into the ground. You glared at her as she motioned with her hand for you to come at her. You flew up and collided your knee with hers, creating red sparks in the air. You grinned at her as she grinned back.

Y/N: What's wrong honey? I thought you said we were skipping the warm up? *smirks*

Tanya: I guess I was wrong. *smirks*

You both flew back, and dashed towards each other. You caught her left fist with your left hand, and she caught your right punch with her right hand. Your hands were interlocked, and you both began to clash knees with each other, making sparks fly. After getting frustrated, you head butt her, making her fly back. Not giving her time to recover, you flew towards her, and began to repeatedly punch her stomach like a punching bag, making her spit up.

Reporter: My word! He's repeatedly bashing away at her midsection! What kind of person would beat a woman senselessly!? What has happened to the Wolf Of Vale?

As you were punching him, she finally had enough, and caught both of your fist. She kneed your chin twice, before kicking you into the side of a mountain. You were stuck, and slowly opened your eyes to see her approaching you.

Y/N: *grunts* That's more like it.....RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *power explodes and you float towards Tanya*

You and Tanya were face to face, gritting your teeth towards each other. As you were staring each other, your aura's were pouring out of each other, and mixing together. After another second, you and her broke out into a brawl, trading quick, powerful punches and kicks with each other. After constant clashing, the both of you punched each other right in the face, holding your fist on each others cheeks. You weren't done though, you broke free, and went for her stomach again, punching it repeatedly. After that, you kneed the back of her neck, then her stomach, then elbowed the back of her neck again. She brushed the pain off, and you two began to trade blows again. She managed to kick you in the gut, and winded back for a punch, but you were able to disappear in time, getting behind her. She turned to you as you charged a energy ball right in front of her. You blasted her away, and she flew into a mountain. As you stared into the darkness, you saw a bright yellow ki ball charging up, and reacted quickly, charging your own. You and Tanya fired you beams towards each other, and they collided, pushing each other back and forth. You and her struggled, and you were pouring your will into the attack.

Y/N: *grunts* You're not going to win. GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Tanya: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a massive explosion of light, and the winds blew like crazy, almost blowing down the bullhead that was streaming your fight. Everyone watching had covered their eyes, and once it died down, the entire area was in shambles.

Reporter: Look! Over there!

The camera zoomed in, and they saw Tanya hanging on the edge of a cliff side.

Tanya: *winces in pain* Don't know why I'm surprised, he has been training for how many years straight. *suddenly gets pulled up* wha...huh?

She looked up to see you, smirking down at her. She saw your clothes were torn, your body was scratched up and bloody. You lifted her up, so she was staring at you face to face.

Tanya: Y-Y/N...

Y/N:....*evil chuckle and grin* HYAAAA!!!! *throws Tanya to mountain side*

Tanya: GAAAAH!!!!! *collides with mountain*

You grinned at her position, and raised two fingers towards her. She watched as you fired five energy rings towards her. They flew to her wrist and feet, and locked her in place, as the last one pinned her neck. You disappeared, and reappeared in front of her, getting right in her face.

Y/N: What's the matter, not winning as easily as you thought?

Tanya: Grr...I never said it would be easy.

Y/N: Hmph, you won't be winning at all. *slaps Tanya twice*

She growled at you as you grabbed a handful of her hair.

Y/N: What bitch! Are you feeling angry?! Humiliated, is that it!? *knees her in the gut*

Tanya: GYAA!!

Y/N: Fool! You Don't *punch* know *punch* what *punch* humiliation* is!

You began to beat her body like it was a punching bag. Constantly striking her with punches, kicks, and knees. It was so much, she began to spit up blood.

Tanya's Thoughts: Why is he like this?....this isn't the man I fell in love with...he's deep inside. I've gotta get him out.

Tanya: Y-Y/N...please...

Y/N: Ohh, begging for your life now are you?

Tanya: Y/N...don't do this....I'm your wife....the mother off your child. Please, don't do this. You love me, I know you do.

Y/N: Grrr...Shut up!

You punched her across the face that made the links break, and sent her flying.

Y/N: SHUT...UP!!! *elbows her to the ground*

Tanya: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

When she landed, the impact made a crater under her. You picked her up by the throat, choking her.

Y/N: Salem has awoken the evil inside of my heart! Salem has freed me! Freed me of these petty attachments! I don't need you! I don't need anyone! I am a warrior elite! My heart depends on strength alone, you are all nothing to me!! *tightens grip*

Tanya: *struggles to speak* Y-Y/N....do you r-remember....the first day we met?

You stared at her, before suddenly remembering everything the first time you met her.

Flashback

Tanya: Come on *tugs on your arm* there's room with us~

Christina: Yeah *tugs on other arm* sleep with us tonight Y/N~

Cole: Hey! Are you just gonna ignore me!?

Tanya: Sorry, who are you again?

Cole: *falls on floor hurt again* OHH COME ON!

They dragged you to their bed, and laid down with you. Your head was resting on Tanya's chest, over her decently sized bust, while Christina laid on top of you.

Y/N's Thoughts: Man, they have an iron grip. Raven will kill me if she see's me like this.

Flashback Ends

Y/N: I-...I remember...

Tanya: A-And the time...we spent in the gravity training room?..

Flashback

Tanya: Y/N, what the hell were you thinking? You could've killed yourself. What are you doing up in the middle of the night training in the gravity room, at over four hundred times our normal gravity!?

Y/N: T-To get stronger. *grunt* Don't bother helping, just let me get back to training.

Tanya: Ohh no you don't, not after what just happened.

She applied rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball, and used tweezers to dab the bruised and cut areas. You simply looked away from her, and she sighed.

Tanya: *sigh* Y/N, what's wrong? Ever since you saw that other girl, you haven't been the same. What is it?

Y/N: It's nothing, now let me go back and train.

You tried to get off the bed, but fell onto the floor. Tanya hurriedly picked you up, and sat you in the chair.

Tanya: If you don't tell me, I won't stop bugging you about it. Trust me, Christina know's I won't quit trying to get something until it's mine, so tell me what's wrong. What happened?

Y/N: *Sigh* You really won't drop this ridiculous act, will you?

Tanya: Nu uh.

Y/N: Tch, fine. Take a seat.

She pulled up a stool and sat in front of you.

Y/N: It all started when I was just a little boy. I never had friends, no one to talk to, just my parents, and my pet Kayla. That was until one day I met her, Raven Brawnwen, my bestfriend, and what turned into lover. When we first met, we instantly became each other's best friend. I never went anywhere without her, and she never went anywhere without me. Over the time, I grew to have feelings for her, and what I didn't know was that she felt the same way. Once we turned 15, we both attended Signal Academy together, along with her brother, Qrow. During the first day, she was being harassed and attacked by a disgusting group of humans. When I saw this, I felt myself lose control, and that's when I discovered my semblance. My power and energy had finally shown itself from the rage and anger that built up inside of me in that instant, and exploded into my power that I have full control of now. Ever since that day, we had always thought that we were meant to be together forever, but one day, my father received a promotion that required us to move to Atlas, and you know how they are over there.

Tanya: So what happened to you and Raven?

Y/N: I vowed to her that I would return, and we could continue where we left off. I lived in Atlas for only two months, but that already seemed like an eternity when I began to get discriminated by not just students at my school, but also all the faculty. Being the only faunus in an Atlas academy is tough, and I finally snapped once my family was threatened, and unleashed my power once more.

Tanya: Wait, that massive explosion in Atlas two years ago, that was you?

Y/N: Yeah, I not only killed those people who angered me, but also anyone else who stood in front of the area I was facing.

Tanya: It must have been tough, but where did you go after that?

Y/N: The White Fang, they housed me, and let us live with them until my mom was ready to give birth to my sister. Yes, I have a baby sister.

Tanya: What about your dad?

Y/N:....he was murdered back in Atlas.

She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

Y/N: After that, it was hard for us to return to normal, but we did the best we could, but then our White Fang camp was attacked, and many faunus died to the hands of huntsman and huntresses. We made it out, and I decided that night, I needed to get my family out of there, and some place safe. What safer place than your home? Now I'm here, in Beacon, and I had planned on reuniting with the girl of my dreams, but instead, I find out she's off fucking one of my so called friends. Heh, I guess that's life for you.

You slowly got up, and began to walk out of the infirmary.

Tanya: H-Hey! Where are you going!?

Y/N: To train, what does it look like? And do not try to stop me, you'll be wasting your time.

You walked out of the room, leaving her there holding onto the bandages she was going to place on you. You walked back into the gravity chamber, and reset the gravity to 450. The alarms blared as you raised your power, and transformed into your stronger state of being. You shot an energy ball at the deflector spheres, and began to train even faster, pushing your body to it's limits. Tanya watched in amazement, not believing that even though you're hurt, you're still pushing onward to become even stronger than before.

Tanya: Y/N....no matter what, I'll be here for you...team leader...

She stayed the entire night, and sat on the bench just outside the gravity room. You didn't stop to take a break at all, and kept pushing and pushing, giving it everything you got.

Flashback Ends

Y/N: Y-You.....never left....

Tanya: No....never.....remember that night?.....the night I died?

Your eyes widened as you remembered everything from that night.

Flashback

???: BIG BANG ATTAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!

A bright energy ball went into the hole he went through, and created a giant explosion, and at the same time, reactivated the volcano. Tanya slowly opened her eyes to see the man she fell in love with, his (H/L) (H/C) hair, his (E/C) eyes, those wolf ears and tail.

Tanya: *smiles weakly* Y-...Y/N.....

Cooler burst from the rubble and glared towards you.

Cooler: And who are you? Wait, don't tell me, you're this one's lover. Hahaha, I'll enjoy squashing you.

Y/N: You hurt Tanya, I can never forgive you for what you've done. *Powers up and transforms*

Cooler: Ohh, you look even more powerful than that piece of trash on the ground.

You shot your head to the side, and saw Tanya leaned against the tree. You flew down to her side.

Y/N: TANYA! OHH GOD!!

Tanya: Y-Y/N...

Y/N: Don't talk, save your strength.

Tanya: N-No...Y/N...I'm sorry...I thought I could do this....to prove that I can protect my family also....I was wrong...I'm weak....

Y/N: NO! YOU'RE NOT WEAK! *Sobs* YOU'RE NOT!

Tanya: Y/N....thank you ...you've been such a good person to me.....and we had an amazing daughter....take care of her...

Y/N: DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!!!!

Her hair was now changing color, along with her eyes. Her aura shined around her, and two streams of energy left her body, one flowed to you, while the other flowed towards Beacon, into Pan. Your body filed with incredible power, but you were too sad to notice. Her hair turned black, as her eyes went brown.

Tanya: Y/N L/N....you and Pan are the best things that have happened in my life...I love you...

She leaned in and gave you one last kiss.Her body went limp, and fell to the floor. You stood up and stared at her.

Cooler: Do you wish to join her? Then so be it.

He blasted you with an energy beam, but you didn't feel anything. Once the beam disappeared, your clothes were torn, body heavily beaten up, and a furious look plastered on your face. Your (H/C) hair was blowing with the wind as your eyes were reddened and stained with tears....your fist clenched tightly to the point of bleeding, and behind you, lava could be seen bursting from the crater Cooler was thrown in. Thunder and lightning struck the area as he grit his teeth, for he has lost something that was ever so dear to him....

His wife....

Flashback

Blonde: I think I can like you~

Flashback over

His best friend...

Flashback

???: no matter what, I'll be here for you...team leader...

Flashback over

His.........

Flashback

???:*giggles* I'm Tanya...

Flashback over

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: TAAAAAAAAAAANYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Cooler covered himself and flew away as you transformed once more, your hair was blonde, and eyes were teel, and your power exploded out of you. The power was so great, it made the volcano erupt, and molten magma burst from the ground.

Cooler: GAAHH!! WH-WHAT IS THIS!?!?

You glared at him.

Y/N: You will pay for what you've done. Her semblance has combined with mine and created an even stronger one. Let's see how you fair against a Super Saiyan!

Cooler: Super Saiyan? Well, this will be exciting.

He raised his hand, but suddenly, you disappeared, and reappeared behind him, and grabbed his wrist.

Y/N: What's wrong with you? You're hurting innocent lives, what have they done to you?!

He broke from your grip and punched you in your gut, but it did nothing as you kept glaring at him.

Y/N: I can't let you take it out on them anymore.

He backed away, and continued to move away from you.

Cooler: What are you talking about? I'll kill everyone you know and love. THE WEAK DIE, AND THE STRONG SURVIVE.

You turned up your power even more, and a golden aura surrounded you.

Y/N: Alright then, we'll play by your rules, Cooler. Let's GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You released an energy wave that knocked him back, and you flew towards him at great speeds, and punched the side of his head, and followed with a knee to his gut. He held it as he flew back a bit, and began to chuckle.

Cooler: I love this, you're too much! AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He blasted you with an energy beam, and once it died down, you looked up through the smoke, and were shocked when you saw he formed a massive ball of energy the size of a star.

Cooler: Sleeping on the job Super Saiyan? I can gather energy a lot faster than any being. You shouldn't have taken your eyes off me. NOW DIE WITH THIS PLANET! RRAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You powered up to your max, and began to push back the massive energy ball, but it wasn't oing much, and you were being overwhelmed.

Cooler: AHAHAHA! STRUGGLE ALL YOU WANT! IT'S OVER! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISRESPECTING ME AND MY BEING!!

You were standing on the ground, and it was making you lean back as you tried to push harder.

Y/N: You'll burn millions of people!

You were being overtaken, and your feet sunk into the ground. It pushed you down on your back, and you were underneath it.

Cooler: HAHAHA! YES! IT IS I WHO DECIDES WHO LIVES AND WHO DIES!! All you insects are mere play things to me! No one can comprehend my power and cunning-

He was cut of when rocks and debris started to fly back to him. He looked down and saw the energy ball being pushed up.

Cooler: WHAT!?!

You were starting to stand up, and push it away from the ground.

Y/N: GGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! KAAAAAA......MEEEEEEEEEEE.......HAAAAAAAA....MEEEEE......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fired a massive kamehameha wave into it, and sent it flying back to Cooler.

Cooler: NO! IT CAN'T BE! CURSE YOU!! GAHHHH!!!

It began to push him back, and out into space.

Cooler: BLASTED CREATURE! YOU THINK YOU CAN HOLD ME FOREVER!? I'M GOING TO GET OFF AND WHEN I DO-

Y/N: FFIIIIIINAAAAAAAALLLLLL FLLLAAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The blue energy beam erupted into a blinding energy blast, and sent him even farther away. Cooler looked behind him, and saw the sun.

Cooler's thoughts: It's the star of their solar system. Maybe I'll just blow that up instead and let them freeze to death in darkness. Wait a second. I'M HEADING RIGHT FOR IT!

His back collided with the scorching sun, and began to burn alive.

Cooler: GGGYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The energy wave, and your final flash blew up, and Cooler was disintegrated into nothing. The blast was so massive and bright, it lit up the entire sky, making everyone on Remnant shield their eyes. You floated down and landed next to Tanya. You picked her up and flew back to Beacon.

Flashback Ends

Y/N: T-Tanya...

You grip loosened, as she had tears streaming from her eyes now.

Tanya: I *sobs* I've only ever wanted to live again *sobs* with the people I love the most. *sobs* But now, you're under a spell *sobs* and I'm scared Y/N..*sobs* I'm scared I'm going to lose you forever. *sobs* I don't wanna lose you *sobs* I don't wanna lose my family. Please, come back to me *sobs* I need my husband, my wolf faunus *sobs* my Y/N...

Y/N: Tanya....

You felt your rage inside of you slowly fade away, instead, you were feeling regret. You let Tanya down, and backed away, looking down at your hands.

Y/N: I.....I....

Tanya: Y/N..look at me...

You looked at her, feeling regret, and sadness. You were about to kill your own wife.

Tanya: You didn't do anything wrong, it was all Salem. She's the one who did this.

Y/N: Tanya...I''m so-AAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You dropped to your knees in pain as Salem was screaming inside of your mind.

Salem: *in head* Y/N! DO NOT DARE BETRAY ME! If you do, I will kill you right now.

Y/N: AAHHHHHH!!!!!

Tanya: Y/N! Fight back! She has no power over you! You're stronger than her! Shut her out!

Y/N: AAAAAHHHHH GRRR!!!!!

Salem: *in head* Kill her...NOOOWWW!!!!

Y/N: I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!*power explodes*

Your power exploded out of you, blowing everything away, and electricity was surging everywhere.

Y/N: I WILL NO LONGER BE UNDER CONTROL!!!!! YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN!!! BUT IT IS TIME FOR ME TO WAKE UP!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You unleashed so much power, the "S" on your forehead was erased, and you were back in control. It also sent a huge amount of positive energy back to Salem, hurting her a bit. You fell to your knees, breathing heavily, as Tanya caught you. You looked up and gave her a smile.

Y/N: Hey...

Tanya: *smiles* Hey..

She leaned forward and kissed you. It was full of passion and love, and once you both pulled away, you stood up.

Y/N: You've gotten pretty strong, we have to battle again sometime, but we have other issues to worry about.

Tanya: *smiles brightly* Y/N..

Y/N: Well don't just stand there, get out your senzu beans. *walks towards her* We should be at full power when we face her.

She smiled brightly, and turned around to get her bag out. Unknown to her, you stopped when she wasn't looking, and clasped both your hands together, and reeled them back behind your head.

Tanya: With all of us working together, I'm sure we can beat whatever she throws at us. *pulls out bean*

Y/N's Thoughts: Forgive me my love, this is something I must do without you. I lost you once, I won't lose you again.

You swung your arms down, and slammed her on the back of her head with your hardest attack. It was so powerful, as she fell, she was knocked out of super saiyan, and went unconscious. She dropped the bag, and the bean she pulled up as you walked behind her.

Y/N: Sorry babe, but I guess you prove helpless when you drop your guard. *looks down at bean*

You bent down, and grabbed the bean, dusting it off before eating it. As you swallowed, you felt your power return to normal.

Y/N: *electricity and aura swirls* GRRRR.....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! *finishes powering up*

You looked in the direction that Cole and Ozpin flew off towards.

Y/N: I'll pick you back up after this fight. Enjoy your sleep my love.

You walked forward before stopping.

Y/N: We shall continue this battle there with her, and if Cole should kill you before I get there Salem...we'll continue this another day..*smirks* When I see you in hell.

You flew off, leaving Tanya knocked out, as the reporters flew down, and helped her onto the bullhead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 101 10
This is the story of a young man who tries his best to suppress his violent side and to stay calm. What will happen to him, when he enrolled in the f...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
220 1 45
7 students of Beacon Academy were training to become Huntsmen and Huntresses, but to get there, they needed to overcome many obstacles. Their first y...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...