Reincarnated In Another World...

By Zerin_Lee

You might have heard the anime 'In another world with my Smart Phone'. You've come to the wrong place. This... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Chapter 2: A gift from a God of Reincarnation
Chapter 3: New Parents
Chapter 4: My new brother
Chapter 5: Enemy becomes Friends
Chapter 6: Unlocked Phone
Chapter 7: The harsh training begins
Chapter 8: Arriving at Mt. Ordonia
Chapter 9: Crush
Chapter 10: Dwarf Village
Chapter 12: The BIG Fight
Chapter 13: I hate rumors
Chapter 14: Back to the labyrinth
Chapter 15: Finally back home!
Chapter 16: My Race is not human Anymore.
Chapter 17: Future Plans
Chapter 18: I'm A Monster
Chapter 19: Worrying Less
Talk with the cast: So much Spoilers!
Chapter 20: The Labyrinth is actually a dungeon?! A girl as a treasure?!
Chapter 21: Celestia The Weapon shifter!
Im so stupid! Important discussion!!!!!
Chapter 22: Slavery
Chapter 23: Slavery Part 2
Chapter 24: The Royale Family and The Entrance Exams
Chapter 25: Entrance Exams 2 and Hero's Relative?
Chapter 26: Entrance Exam 3 and Francisca is a love bug? Seriously?
Chapter 27: Entrace Exam Finale
Listen Up! If you want me to update read this.
Chapter 28: Living A double Life and Hero in Purple Cloak
Chapter 29: Princess Saving and My normal life in the market
Chapter 30: The princess have fallen in love with me? Well i think so...
Chapter 31: Day of the Bloody Auction and a Mermaid?
Chapter 32: Information about the first hero and school time
Please support another book!!! If you support that ill update.
Chapter 33: My new roomate and forcing her to ride a horse
Chapter 34: When Francisca was a baby
Chapter 35: Azure Lake with Hannah
Chapter 36: Yoshiko Siblings
Chapter 37: Francisca's TRUE RACE and also Shipping wars?
10,000K Project Earth RW Trailer
Chapter 38: Kidnapped? This body is not mine.
Chapter 39: Gabby's Goblin Lunch
Chapter Past 1: Kinder garden
To my crush
Grab a reader! please read for your name might be mentioned :)
Chapter 40: Four Kingdom Alliance
Chapter Past 2: Kamakura
Chapter 41: I'm the damsel in distress
Chapter 42: This is not disney Ariel little mermaid
Chapter 43: Summoned Heroes Arrived and Demon Generals
Chapter 44: The Seven Deadly Generals of Sins
Chapter 45: A Hero who wants to work alone
Chapter 46: Princess Zalgo Demonia
Chapter 47: Cherry Tree?
Chapter 48: Cursing Girl
I was hella bored XD
Special Chapter: Gabby's BackStory
Chapter 49: Girls Quarrel?
I Deeply Apologize But Happy Valentines Day! (My Love Story)
Chapter 50: Celestia's Obsession.
Chapter 51: A Tsundere Hero (Probably)
Chapter 52: Celestia's Dilemma
Chapter 53: The Four Spirits Within
Chapter 54: Truth Revealed
Chapter 55: Path to The Clover Kingdom [1/3]
Chapter 56: Copy Cat
Chapter 56: Path To Clover Kingdom [2/3]
Chapter 57: Path to Clover Kingdom (3/3)
Chapter 58: Rose Festival [1/3]
I got tagged so I'm tagging people too
I see you.

Chapter 11: Not an angel but a devil

4.4K 160 6
By Zerin_Lee

Not an angel but a devil

Its been 5 hours its technically 7:24 pm its been quite a while after meeting them. I came back to the temple with bruises and wounds.
Joshua is treating my wounds right now and I can feel the pain.

"Aaarghhh..."

"Does it hurt?!" (John)

"What do you think that 'aaarghhh' mean? "

"... " john said.

Joshua kept applying herbs and bandages and I can feel the pain fading a little. I know that I can just heal myself but I got worn out from the fight. My Mana is super low.

"Tell me all the details francisca or else I'll report this to the snow family." (Joshua)

No. I must keep it a secret for the sake of the tribe.

"... " 

Is all I can say.

"Oh yeah?"

*schhiicchh*

Ouch!? He's tightening the bandages

*schhiicchh*

"Ow, ow, ow, ow no I will not tell! Tell mom for all I care!" 

"Can you tell us at least half of the details?" (John)

KC stood there staring at me emotionless, like she's waiting for me to say something.

"Fine. Here is all that happened but please don't tell this to anyone its for the sake of the war not starting again." 

"War? What war?" (John)

"Shh! I'm listening!" (Kc)

"Well first..."

*Flashback*
Welp.. I guess its time to face my promise.

"Excuse me but what is your name umm... Mr. Silver haired elf?"

"Oh it's Helbram Silver. Or you can call me Chief" said chief.

"First of all tell me all about this war and the monster." 

He stared at me before he said a word.

"It seems like I can trust you with this secret. First of all the war between the Northern tribe of Metallicana was been going on for 129 years and its still ongoing. We are still on hiding on this cave because were pretty weak and out of resources. If the enemy knows our location here near ordonia temple we might start a war... And many lives may die." Chief said with sadness on his eyes.

".... "

"What we didn't know was there was a monster living in this cave. It's called the minotaur. We have been hiding here for 5 years. Were been surviving because of all the nature within this cave."

I was shocked as heck! No way! That monster! My eyes was really enlarging and chief seems to notice it.

"It seems you know that monster."

"Ugh yes ummm.. I read it in a.. Book! Yeah a-ah book!" I actually listened not that much in mythology but I heard the beast.

"Okay?! Also the reason the Metallicana tribe won because another tribe helped them. I was so scared. They killed my wife 5 years ago before we got into hiding."

Wow now I got curious. I wonder who is that other tribe?

"Well I can maybe help you on defeating the beast." 

d•-•b -----> chief

He looks like he's trying to hold his laughter. Oh don't you dare underestimate a little child!

"Wait just a second chief!" I took my phone and typed minotaur on Google.

"Might I ask what is that strange device?" Chief said.

"It's actually an artifact but I am the only one who knows how to use it so please don't mind it at all."

Let's see....

M-i-n-a-t-o-u-r

Minotaur

The minotaur was a monster in Greek mythology, half bull and half human. He lived in the labyrinth, which expanded underneath the court of king minos in Crete, and he was born from the union of Minos wife Pasiphae with the Cretan Bull. This bull was sent as a gift from Poseidon to Minos, in order to support him in his struggle to become the ruler of Crete. However, minos did not sacrifice the bull as he was meant to, but kept it. Poseidon was enraged and made Pasiphae fall in love with the bull. When the minotaur was born, he could only eat humans as he was an unnatural creature. Minos asked for advice from the oracle of Delphi, and was told to create the labyrinth underneath his palace and put the Minotaur there. So, minos asked his architect, the famous Daedalus, to construct this maze.

One day, the son of minos, Androgeus, decided to participate in some games that were organized in athens. In these games, he was killed by mistake. Minos, infuriated, attacked athens and then demanded that fourteen young people from the city be sent annually to Crete as a sacrifice to the minotaur. In a following year, Theseus, son of the king of athens Aegeus, volunteered to go and kill the monster. When he arrived in Crete, Ariadne, daughter of minos, fell in love with him, and offered him a sword, as well as a ball of thread. She told him to tie the thread near the entrance of the labyrinth and unroll it as he goes deeper, so that he could find the way out later. Theseus went in the labyrinth, managed to kill the Minotaur, and then found the way out.

So I guess that's all I have to know.

"Chief give me some time give me an hour or so.. I'm going to kill that beast whether you're with me or I'm going in alone."

"Ugh... Another Kid with guts to fight fine I'll give you time. In the meantime I'll gather all of the fighters here to help you with the journey." 

"Elre lead her the way out. But don't let the beast wake up."

"Understood, father." Elre said

We went back to the cave and started walking.

"Hey.. "

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well about that monster can I come with you?" He said with a serious look. He's angry. I can see it in his face. It looks like he wants some kind of revenge but I don't know what.

Umm... Ok...

"Yeah you can."

"What?! Aren't you gonna stop me or something?"

"I mean there must be a reason for you to come with me. Kids like you just want to stay back and play videogames."

"Huh? What the heck is videogames?!"

"O-oh nothing just some... Umm... Games that we humans play."

"I see.. Well the reason that I want to come is I want that beast to suffer for killing my big brother!"

"Well then let's hurry and kill that beast. "

"...... You're really stupid you know.... " (Elre)

....

"But I admire you as an angel... Because you're pretty and nice.."

" HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Oh he ain't seen nothing yet.

"Why are you laughing like crazy right now?"

"Aha haha-- because I was nicknamed the Purple Devil back in the days. I was a troublemaker. And sometimes I injured and almost killed someone."

d O.O b

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Don't worry I said I 'almost' killed someone right? Remember me as a devil with a nice heart." 

*wink*

*End of flashback*

"So wait... You were called the purpled devil? Ma'am Gabby didn't say anything about this?!" (John)

"Yeah aunt said that you were actually like uncle Francis a jokester and a prankster but I didn't know you almost killed someone." (Kc)

"Yeah. Is that almost killed guy my brother?!" (John)

"Uhh... Yeah forget that I said anything about almost killing someone. Because remember that I almost killed someone 'twice'. " I said almost laughing.

"So who's the other one?" John said.

"Well... Now let's continue the flashback next time."

( ^. ^) *wink* *wink*

(Next chapter: The BIG fight.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 459K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
582K 24.8K 30
Yukie Aisawa is a one-in-a-lifetime prodigy. Blessed with intelligence and looks. He was left by his parent at the age of 9, leaving him to go to an...
568K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
27.4K 601 20
Name Kaito Takahashi, i am just an ordinary guy who loves reading Novels and mangas and Games . Also i am an otaku, and you won't believe it but, i g...