Crave 《Ashton Irwin》

By _HarryStylesSmiles

And suddenly he became an addiction. I craved him. Where a mysterious troubled boy and a typical high school... More

Pain -1
Him -2
See -3
Find -4
Aaron-5
Ask-6
TGIF-8
Wake-9

Dislike-7

6 1 0
By _HarryStylesSmiles

Laken^

Laken's POV

Beep

"The hell up." I groaned, rolling over on my side. I covered my ears with my pillow and fell asleep.

Beep

"Oh for fuck's sake." I yelled, slamming the "stop" button on my alarm. I yawned and stretched my arms out. My eyes felt heavy and I debated on laying back in bed and going to sleep, but the other part of me wanted to see my friends at school.

"It's Thursday. I just need to survive today and tomorrow." I told myself while rolling my eyes and getting out of bed.

I cut the light on and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair looked greasy and my eyes were barely open from being so tired. I splashed water on my face and I started to feel alive. I felt almost relieved.

I looked at the shower and my face back around to look at the mirror. My hair looked like shit. I didn't have the energy to take a shower.

"Ehh, fuck it." I said before grabbing my dry shampoo and spraying it in my hair.

I walked out of my bathroom and turned off the light. I didn't feel like putting on makeup today, nor did I care.

I quickly grabbed a light weight cream sweater and jeans. After getting dressed I walked downstairs, grabbed an apple, said by to my parents, and left.

I groaned when I pulled up to my school. I was really dreading it today. It must be because of what happens with Ashton yesterday. I hope he wasn't mad at me. He's my friend and I don't want to lose my friendship with him, so when I walked into the school I went right up to him.

"I'm sorry." I said. I felt nervous for his response.

He looked back at me and gave me a soft smile. "It's okay. I just wish you wouldn't have tried to snoop around. I understand you think there's something going on at my house. I can tell, but I assure you I'm fine." He said reassuringly and gave me a toothy grin.

"Hey sunshine!" I turned around to see Aaron walking up to me. I felt Ashton brush past my body and his presence leave. It was just me standing there. "Where were you yesterday?" He said, he looked a little hurt.

"Oh, I had to take a friend home and got caught up with...stuff." I said, looking back at Ashton walking away from us.

"Him I'm guessing." He said looking at Ashton with a hateful look.

"Uh Yeah." I said awkwardly. "I promised him I'd take him home." I told Aaron.

"Okay." He nodded, and started to walk away.

I didn't do anything. I just sat there and watched him walk. I rolled my eyes while walking to my locker to grab my book. Today was going to be a long day.

After 1st period.

"Thank God that class was over with." Kirsten spoke. "I never thought he'd shut up." She said talking about our teacher.

"Me too." I agreed as we started to make our way to our lockers.

"Watch where you're going, Asher." I heard Aaron spat. He was far behind me but close enough to where I could hear.

Kirsten and I both stopped in the hall and turned around. It was Ashton and Aaron.

"It's Ashton." He told Aaron.

Aaron rolled his eyes. "Yeah well you need to watch where you're going." He scoffed, hitting his should against Ashton's and walking towards Kirsten and I.

"Hey ladies." He said, acting as if we didn't see anything.

"What the fuck was that?" I said, making my anger known. Aaron looked almost a little nervous. God he was so hot.

"He's the reason my sunshine didn't go my game." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not your sunshine, Aaron. You arrived at school two days ago." I said.  Part of me wanted to be his sunshine.

"Oh really, something tells me you want to be." He said cockily. "Something also tells me Asher does too though." He said cocking his left brow.

"It's Ashton," I corrected him," and he and I are just friends. Besides, I'm pretty sure he likes Lena." I informed him. I just assumed he liked Lena since he asked her to the dance.

"Whatever you say." He said and walked to his locker.

"Well damn." I jumped hearing Kirsten's voice. I forgot she was beside me.

"Christ you scared me." I scorned her.

"So, who do you like?" She questioned me. I looked at her as if she was serious. She was asking me in the middle of a hallway at school. A hallway where rumors spread so quickly.

"Ashton is just a friend. He asked Lena to that dance, so I'm sure he likes her." She smirked at me. "Not that I care anyways." I added. "Even if he didn't asked her I'd still just be friends with him." I couldn't tell if I was lying to myself when I said it.

"Okay, so what about Aaron." She asked while looking at him then back at me.

"I don't know. He's kind of a jerk, but he's hot." I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh please, you didn't think that he was a jerk until he pulled that stunt with Ashton. He's probably just jealous. It's obvious he has his eyes on you." She said.

"True, but I've only talked to the guy a few times. He's hot and all, but I don't know him that well." I said.

"So, you don't have to know someone to have sex with them." She smirked at me. I shot her a look and opened my locker up. "Kidding." She said.

"Oh yeah, sure." I said sarcastically.

"So, are you ready for my party tomorrow?" She changed the subject. Her voiced was filled with excitement.

"Shit, I forgot that was tomorrow." I said. I shut my locker and we started to walk towards our next class.

"Hell yeah." She said putting her arm over my shoulder. "It's going to be great. Everyone is invited and I intend for everyone to come." She said as we walked to class.

At lunch

Being at lunch meant I was halfway through my day. I signed as it felt like a relief knowing that. This day had been so weird and I was still sleepy. I can't wait for Friday.

I walked over to the table to see Lena sitting beside Ashton. At least she wasn't in my seat. Good choice there, Lena. They didn't acknowledge me as I sat down. They giggled togeyher and everything. I started to feel jealousy rise in my stomach. I rolled my eyes at them and tried to not listen to their conversation.

"Okay let's talk about this party." I heard Kirsten say from behind me. I felt her pat my back and then sit on the other side of me. Everyone else that sat at our table sat down after she did.

"I need some of you guys to bring alcohol." She placed her hands on table and looked all of us in the eye. We nodded to her. "Good, moving on... I need someone to find Laken here," she said putting  hand on my shoulder and looked at me," a bomb ass outfit so she can impress Aaron." She said. I choked on my own breath and I heard Ashton clear his throat.

"What? No." I said, my eyes wide looking at everyone at the table.

"Ugh. Why not? You know he's got his eyes on you and you think he's cute too. You two have to start your relationship somewhere." She cocked her eyebrow. I guess she was somewhat right.

"I just think he's cute. I don't like him." I looked at Kirsten.

"Yeah, that's kinda how every relationship starts." She laughed, opening her bottle of water.

"I guess you're right." I gave up. "Just nothing too slutty." I looked informed her. I was hoping she wasn't in charge of finding me this "bomb ass" outfit. 
Just got your information though the costume was slutty and Kirsten was in charge of buying it.

A/N: hi guys!! I have so many plans for this book. I can't wait!! I'm trying to update fast just because I have so many ideas and I'm so excited to get to those parts I have planned. Sorry this chapter was a little boring. I can't have exciting things in every chapter ...sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.1K 37
She was his English Love Affair...
4.5K 107 50
|| In relationships, patience is a key value. || [Book 1 of 2] Copyrighted 2015. @Nouis_Strikes_Again
2K 32 32
1.3K 110 36
❛❛she had self destructive tendencies.❜❜ triggering themes lowercase intended completed 10/9/17