Aaron-5

Laken's *POV*

"He's so mysterious." Kirsten said, shutting her locker while looking at Ashton who was having trouble grabbing his books.

I smiled at him, staring at the back of his head. Today he was wearing a blue t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it. He looked sexy. I eyed him, looking up and down.

"Oh just have sex already." Kirsten said. I looked over at her and caught her rolling her eyes.

I simply glared at her and opened my locker. I looked at myself through the mini mirror I had in it and fixed my hair a little. I analyzed myself and saw Kirsten snap her head towards the front doors.

"Holy shit." She said loudly enough for the majority of the people to hear. Even Ashton snapped his head to the door.

I stared where everyone else had there gaze fixed upon. It was a boy.

His ripped jeans and grey t-shirt fit him perfectly and his scent was strong. Anyone could notice the scent from a mile away. I knew immediatly who it was. Aaron.

"My heart can't handle seeing this many cuties at this school. I'm going to go crazy." Kirsten admitted, tugging on her hair.

My mouth was opened wide. I was stunned to see him. His gorgeous face and smile was so recognizable and apparently I was too. He locked eyes with mine and started to smirk as he walked my way. I noticed Ashton had caught on to this as he watched Aaron's every step.

He smiled at me and stopped right in front of me. "Thought I'd never see a beautiful face like yours again." He said, rubbing his hand through his hair. His eyes sent me into a trance.

"I-uh-I." I choked out. I couldn't manage to speak.
I looked over at Kirsten for help but it appeared to me that she was just as stunned by his beauty as I was.

"Lost your words, sunshine?" He said. He smirked and glanced at Kirsten and then back at me.

I looked down at my feet then back at him, refinancing my strength to talk. "Just shocked to see you." I laughed awkwardly. I glanced over to find Ashton who was nowhere to be found. He must be in class.

The bell rang and I felt relieved.

"See you in class...hopefully." He turned around and walked to his class.

Kirsten closed her locker and looked at me. "No fair. You get the cute ones." She pouted and we started to walk to class.

At Snack.

Everyone made their way to their original table. I sat in my seat and Ashton sat beside me. I felt happy he decided to sit with us again.

"How's your day been." I smiled at Ashton who was too focused on deciding what to eat first. I mean, after all, he did have pancakes, toast, chips, bacon, and an apple on his plate.

"Hmm. Hard choice, I see." I laughed, looking at his plate.

He looked at me and back at his food and laughed. "Sorry, yeah. Very hard choice." He knodded and chuckled. "To answer your question, my day has been pretty good. What about you?" He asked, picking up a slice of bacon and taking a bite out of it.

"Pretty good so far." I said. I tucked my hair behind my right ear.

He swallowed. "So far I've been in the classes with your "crush"." He said chuckling as he picked his apple.

I rolled my eyes. "Haha, don't choke on your apple while your laughing." I said sarcastically. He looked at me and threw a little piece of bacon at me.