Him -2

My eyes wouldn't open, but I could hear my surroundings. The sound of gravel hitting the tires of a car. The little bumps that the car would hit and rocks hitting the back of the car. I could move my arms around, feeling a blanket laid on me. I squirm, trying to get my eyes to open. I scream and kick the door (I think). Quickly I bring my hand to my eyes and rub
my eyelids. My eyes open and I quickly panic as soon as I see another boy driving. It surely wasn't my brother. The man slams on brakes and turns to me. His face turned towards me, his eyes staring straight at me. His face was beautiful, but my inside was screaming killer.

"What do you want wit-" I scream, but he quickly speaks.

"Don't worry, don't worry. I'm not kidnapping you." He says trying to calm me down.

My heart was pounding and I was scared. I did trust him

"I saw you laying on the ground and I didn't know what was wrong, so I picked you up and now you're here." He moves his arm in a circular movement signaling here (aka his car).

"I want to go home! Take me back to my car now!" I scream at him, sitting up and unbuckling the seat belt.

He seemed a little taken back from my words

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, turning back around and putting his foot on the gas.

He quickly turns and I feel a little less worried about this man. Maybe he was trying to help, I mean, he did see me lying on the ground. What would I have done if I saw someone laying there? I start to feel a little bit guilty for judging him so quickly and thinking he was trying to kidnap me.

I sigh. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you." His peircing eyes look straight at me through the rear view mirror.

"It's fine. Didn't want you to get kidnapped or anything." He says.

I laugh a little, thinking it as a joke. He smiles at me.

"I like your car." I said looking around. Ig was very retro

"Haha, it's my moms. I'm not suppose to drive it, but her and my dad got into a fight so I grabbed the keys and took off." He told me. He didn't seem to care

"Oh, I'm sorry." I look at the ground and tuck my hair behind, smiling.

"So what's your name?" I hear him ask. His voice was magnificent.

I look at the back of his head, smiling again, knowing he was looking back at me through the mirror. "Laken, Laken Charleston." My smile starts to fall. I was unsure if a last name was propper to give out since I have just met him. "What about you?" I ask.

"Ashton." He says. "I prefer not to give out my last name." He jokes.

We chuckle together and soon he speaks again.

"Irwin, Ashton Irwin." He ruffles his hair, eyes stuck on the road. "And here we are." He parks his car.

I look out my window to see my car. I smile widely, feeling safer that I wasn't tricked.

"Thank you." I breathed out, opening the door and slamming it after saying my goodbye. I wave as the car drives off, walking for my car door. I open it looking back, only to see a trail of dust, but no Ashton's car. I frown, sliding onto my seat and cranking the car. I rub my forehead, feeling the dreadful memories flood back into my mind. I slam my hands on the steering wheel, letting my anger slip out.

I quickly start the car and drive off to the place where I desired and dreaded to go. Home. I didn't want to go back and be reminded of him even more. Thoughts flowed through my mind and soon I was home.