Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

Battle Between Lost Lovers

2.7K 46 20
By TheSpectre21

Play Song Above

Y/N: So how bout it? Shall we commence? *smirks*

You stared at Tanya as she stared about the entire arena. Seeing people scared out of their minds. After that, she turned back to you.

Tanya: This isn't the time Y/N.

Y/N: You'll fight with me Tanya. Unless of course you'd like more bodies to pile up on your conscience. *smirks*

Tanya: *eyes widen in shock* Y/N....certainly you didn't...

Y/N: Hahahaha......

Tanya: Hmph, how sad. I didn't think you were weak enough to be controlled.

You raised an eye brow at this, and grew an toothy grin. The others saw this as a challenge, and were shocked.

Cole: Tanya...don't...

You kept your grin as Tanya grew impatient.

Tanya: Answer me! Y/N! Do you let yourself be a slave?

Instead, you smirked, and slowly raised your right arm, and aimed your palm towards the people on your right. Tanya and the others eye's widened when they saw you charging a energy blast, and fired it towards the crowd, creating another huge explosion, killing countless other, and sending their belongings along with debris all over the place. As everything flew, you didn't take your eyes off of her.

Y/N: Tell me, is it slavery when you get what you want? *wide toothy grin*

Tanya turned to as you chuckled.

Tanya's Thoughts: This is not my husband. This is a monster...

As she resisted the urge to hit you, Cole stepped between you two.

Cole: Stop it! You don't know what you're doing!

Y/N: GRR!..Stand aside!

You swiped the back of your end in the direction he was in, sending him sliding back a few feet.

Y/N: This does not concern you! This is between me this weakling wife of mine! *grins*

Tanya: Weakling? Is that any way to talk to the mother of your child?

You merely chuckled as she glared at you. Her power was rising quickly, and soon, she had transformed again, and became a super saiyan as well. You changed your posture, as you kept looking at her.

Tanya: Tell me, Y/N. With that stamp on your head, I know Salem's been giving you orders. Is this one of them? Are you trying to fight me because of her? Or is it your old hatred that you have against humanity? Which is it?!

Cole: Does it really matter!?

Y/N: Not to you Cole, but to a warrior it matters greatly. And know this well Tanya, by the end of the day I'll send you back to the dead, so I'm going to take this opportunity.

Victoria: Who are you people? Don't you see the whole world matters more than your meaningless squabble!?

You snapped once you heard that, and had a flashback of when you were in Atlas.

Flashback

Teacher: *crawls out of rubble* Y/N! Stop this! We're sorry! Please drop this meaningless squabble!

Flashback Ends

Y/N: GRRRR!!!....MEANINGLESS HUH!?

Victoria: *scared gasps*

Yashiro: Get behind me! *yanks Victoria behind him*

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS!??? AHH.....HYAAA!!!!!*power explodes again*

You were there standing with an even more powerful aura flowing around you.

Y/N: Spend most of your life ruled by another!...Watch your race dwindle to a handful!...And then!...Tell me what has more meaning than your own strength! I have in me the blood of a wolf faunus! You are all nothing but a joke! Yet I've had to watch you discriminate and abuse me! My own pride and will, thrown to the wayside!...You've....You've discriminated me for far too long... And it is time....for you to pay!

Tanya grew tired of this, and glared towards the sky.

Tanya: Salem! Transport to a place away from people! If you give me that, then I will fight Y/N!

Y/N: *satisfied smile* Ahhhh!

Salem stared into her crystal ball, excited.

Salem: Yes, if they fight, the damage that she receives will coarse through Y/N, and it will be sent back to me. I will the power he sends me for my newest grimm.

Ozpin: So be it.

Suddenly, Ozpin was in between you and Tanya.

Ozpin: If you truly believe this is the right decision, then you will have to get around me to do it.

Glynda: Ozpin!

Ozpin: No Glynda, stay out of this.

Everyone stared in shock as the headmaster of Beacon was right in the middle of danger. He was glaring at Tanya as she glared back.

Ozpin: Tanya, I'mm afraid I have no choice.

Tanya:......Then neither do I...

Suddenly, Tanya began to slowly lift her arm, and she aimed her palm at Ozpin. You were shocked by her action, as were the others.

Cole: Tanya...you can't...

She didn't listen, and charged up a blue energy ball in her hand. It was charging up as she continued to glare at Ozpin. Ozpin was shocked by the action, and couldn't believe his own eyes. Knowing though that she would change her mind, he lowered his arms and head, looking down in failure.

Ozpin: Fine..do what you will. *walks to the side* I can't stop you..

Tanya: I'm sorry, professor.

Ozpin: Yes....so am I.

As Ozpin looked down, he secretly handed Glynda his scroll. This made her confused, but she took it non the less. Tanya set her sights back on you as you stood there with a grin. Salem was finally done with waiting, and transported you, Tanya, Cole, and Ozpin to somewhere secluded. Raven stared in complete shock, as did the others. First, you pop up in an evil manner and blow away hundreds of people, next Tanya pops up out of no where and challenges you to fight. It was too much for her, that she fainted.

Tai: *catches Raven* Raven! Hey! Wake up!

Pan: Mommy!

Yang: What happened!?

Summer: It must be from too much shock, I'm surprised I didn't faint as well.

As they checked on her, Glynda pulled out Ozpin's scroll, and when she did, a blip was pinging on the screen.

Yashiro: Is it suppose to make that noise?

Glynda: I see, it's a tracking device, he wants us to follow him.

Yashiro: Here, give it to me, I'll go.

Victoria: No, it's dangerous.

Yashiro: Don't worry, I'll be alright, plus, I doubt any air vehicle will be able to get anywhere near there.

Glynda: So what do you have in mind?

Yashiro: Hehe, I've got my own ride. *smirks*

As he ran off, Yang and Pan were sneaking away.

Pan: Come on, I can sense daddy's energy.

Yang: You can fly right?

Pan: *floats up* Yeah, come on.

They both laughed as Yang grabbed Pan's hand, and they flew off, in search of you.

With You

It was in the middle of no where, with large mountains everywhere. You glared at Tanya as the wind blew passed you all.

Y/N: I trust you'll have no more excuses.

Tanya: None.

Cole: Tanya! Don't do this!

Ozpin: It's alright. *walks forward* There's no point resisting, it cannot be helped.

He had a confident look as he turned back to them.

Ozpin: We will just have to continue our efforts with a new strategy. While you two fight here, Cole and I will head to Salem's hide out, which I learned of as of recently, to commence our assault on Salem and her followers. I believe we have a chance at stopping them before things get any worse.

Ozpin stared off into the distance, seeing that they were actually not too far from where she is.

Play

Ozpin: After all the time I've spent tracking her, I will finally avert her with my own hands.

Salem stared through her crystal ball, seeing everything unfold.

Salem: Ohh no you don't. *sadistic giggle* You're forgetting what I can do, Ozpin. Y/N, destroy this nuisance. Kill professor Ozpin!

Salem: *in head* Kill him!!!!!!!!!!!

A massive wave of pain shot through your head like a bullet, as your eyes widened, and grit your teeth.

Salem: *in head* The only way is to kill professor Ozpin, yes, kill him Y/N!

You clutched your head in pain, as you were grunting, trying to resist.

Y/N: RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHH!!! *drops to knees* GRRRRRRR!! RRRAH!

They saw this, and Ozpin knew what was happening.

Ozpin: Salem has entered his mind.

Salem's voice echoed like an endless cavern in your head.

Salem: *in head* You can't afford to let him live Y/N.

You had your face in the dirt as the pain was growing extremely.

Salem: *in head* Kill him Y/N, kill him!!

The "S" on your head was flashing red, as you stared up at them.

Y/N: *grunts* Grrr....*breathes heavily*.....I refuse!

Salem: What!?

Y/N: Your business with Ozpin, it means nothing to me. Tanya is my only objective.

Salem: That's amusing Y/N, but I'm serious. By every fiber in your body I command you to destroy!

You grit your teeth tighter as you walked forward, resisting her commands.

Salem: Kill! Kill Ozpin!

Y/N: N-No! Get out of my head! I already told you!

Tanya's Thoughts: Ohh.....my poor Y/N....I promise to snap you out of whatever that bitch has you under.

Y/N: I....Will not be distracted from this anymore, I wont! It will take more than head games to stop me! You may have invaded my mind and my body! But there's one thing a wolf faunus like me always keeps! *power surges inside of you and sparks fly*...HIIIIISSSS PRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! HaaaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You unleashed so much power, the winds that came from you blew away whole rock plateau's and you shined brighter than the sun for a moment. Salem backed away from her crystal ball, as your power had actually surged, and cut the vision of you off.

Salem: Bu-But this has never happened to me before! Since when can the possesed say no to the possessor?

Ozpin: I-I can't believe it. What kind of strength allows a person to fight against, and over power their own enslaved body?

Tanya: I guess you've been waiting for a long time Y/N, but no more.

You grew a smirk on your face, excited to finally battle someone who was up to par with your strength.

Ozpin: Cole, you come with me, copy their semblance.

Cole: O-Okay.

He used his semblance, and became a super saiyan like you and Tanya.

Cole: Alright Tanya, I guess I'm off.

Tanya: Take care Cole, I don't have to tell you there's a lot riding on this, so do your best. Here...*pulls out small brown bag* I've got a few senzu beans that Goku gave me before I left, I want you to take one. You'll need to be at full strength for whatever happens over there. *tosses senzu bean*

Cole: *catches bean* Thanks, I'll do what I can. *eats senzu bean and feels full of power*

Tanya: Don't worry, you've got all the power you need to beat these guys. Just remember to fight with your feelings, like when we did against Cell, or when you and Y/N fought against Cooler and the rest of those baddies.

Cole: Yeah, but how?

Tanya: Just remember about all the people you're fighting for, and how much you care about them....*smirks* and let that be your weapon.

Cole: I've missed hearing you Tanya, it's a shame that the one day for you to be back had to get so screwed up, but I'm glad that you're here.*turns to Ozpin* Let's go.

Cole picked up Ozpin over his shoulder, and they flew off towards Salem. Tanya watched them go off, until reverting her glare back to you.

Tanya: I'm ready now.

Y/N: That's good to hear. *smirks* So Tanya, the table has been set...*clenches fist and takes fighting stance* NOW LET US BEGIN!!!! *smiles widely*

Tanya: The more time you and I spend fighting, the more open Vale is to Salem and her forces. So if it's alright with you, let's just skip the warm up.

Y/N: By all means, I just hope that being dead this long hasn't made your body fragile.

Tanya: RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! *turns super saiyan 2*

Y/N: *impressed look* Well, atleast your stronger than you were against Cooler.....GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your power exploded, as your had transformed into a super saiyan 2 as well.

Tanya: Wow Y/N, this might take longer than I thought. *glares*

Y/N: YOU SEE!? THIS IS OUR FATE! OUR BATTLE! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

You stood there, as yours and Tanya's power kept growing higher, and the winds were blowing even harder than before. The two of you have marked off your battlefield, and you two will embark in the ultimate fight. This is the beginning of the battle of super saiyans on Remnant....and it's about to get ugly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
10.6K 101 10
This is the story of a young man who tries his best to suppress his violent side and to stay calm. What will happen to him, when he enrolled in the f...
13.4K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
35.9K 567 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...