Befriending One Direction *ON...

By Liyahstephens2000

Two teenaged best friends Skylar Anderson and Liliana Goodnight, have the adventure of their lives, when they... More

Befriending One Direction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

37 4 13
By Liyahstephens2000

*Sky's POV*

"LIL!!" I kept screaming. "LIL!!" I kept trying to break the chain.

"Honey stop. We'll figure this out, just stop screaming." Sophia said to me trying go calm me down. How can she be calm? HOW?!

"I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING SHE'LL THINK I GAVE UP ON HER!" I yelled at Soph.

"She will know that you didn't give up. I just met you a few days ago and I already know you'd never give up on anything." She said.

I stopped struggling against the chain. "But what if something terrible happens to her? I'll never be able to live with myself." I said to them.

"We know. But still, you hurting yourself more won't help with anything." Perrie said from her spot on the wall.

"I guess you're right." I said and leaned against the wall. How do I get out of this? Obviously Lil's way didn't work, she just had a crappy chain holding her. Wait a second.

"DidyouguysseeLilthrowsomethingatus??" I asked the girls in a fast jumbled sentence.

"Repeat that?" Sophia asked me.

"But slower." Perrie added.

"Did you guys see Lil throw something at us?" I repeated but slower so they could understand what I was saying. Perrie had a determined/thinking look on her face. Probably trying to remember what happened.

"SHE DID!!" She yelled after a couple of seconds.

"God thank you. I'm not hallucinating from being dehydrated." I said. "Feel around guys." I said and I felt around with my feet to hit something.

"Um I found it." Sophia said.

"Great! What'd she throw?!" Perrie asked her friend eagerly.

"It's a gun." Sophia stated.

*Lil's POV*

The guy that took me carried me over to a bedroom and slammed the door shut. He automatically threw me down onto the bed and started undressing himself. Oh god. Oh god. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY IDEA OF ABSTINENCE?! HELLO?! BELIEVER OF SEX AFTER MARRIAGE!! Okay okay okay. Breath and think. Breath and think. You can figure this out. Skylar stopped screaming though. What happened to her?? Did someone get down there and knock her unconscious?! OH MY GOD CALM DOWN! YOU CALLED THE COPS, LIL! THEY'RE COMING TO RESCUE YOU! I can't believe we got the girls sucked into this. They just wanted to support their boyfriends when they had time to. No. Instead we got fucking KIDNAPPED IN JAPAN!!

The guy was fully naked now and I kept my head towards the ceiling. He made his way down to me and started kissing me roughly that was no where near as good as Louis' kisses. God I miss Louis. What had he and the lads been doing since we went missing? Okay. Now you're about to be raped. Think. Fast. MOVIES!! SKY LOVES ACTION MOVIES!! I felt around under the mattress to see if there was a gun underneath. I felt something cold and hard and when I wrapped my hand around it, I felt the buttons that I've seen so many times in video games and movies. They say fiction don't teach you anything. WELL I JUST SAVED MY ASS. Now how do I actually grow the balls to pull the trigger? The guys started kissing down my jawline and onto my neck and he ran his right hand up to my boob. Why was he moaning so freaking loudly? Wait a second. I thought I stabbed him. How is he able to...? FUCK I MUST'VE MISSED!

All of a sudden there was another loud gunshot that couldn't have been mine. The guy stopped touching me- thank god- and sat up on his knees. He turned his head towards to door then said, "The hell is that?" He asked. A few seconds later Sky slammed the door open with a gun in between her hands and had the most determined look on her face I have ever seen on her.

"You fucking picked the wrong girls to mess with, bitch." She said and while she was talking I pulled the gun from under the mattress, closed my eyes, and heard two gunshots. Mine and hers. Oh my God. I just shot a guy. I just fucking killed a person. Remind me to pray when I get home. I rolled off of the bed before the guy fell on top of me and stood up. When I looked at him, he had two gun holes in his stomach. I think I'm gonna vomit. I heard a loud thump and looked over to Sky to see she had passed out. NONONO WAKE UP!

I ran over to her and sat her up against a dresser and fanned her with one hand while trying to shake her awake with another. Her eyes fluttered open for a second and then I saw her focus. Okay she passed out from what she had done not what had been happening to us the last four days. Us. The girls. PERRIE AND SOPHIA!

"WAKE UP, SKY!" I yelled in her face and she sat upright. "We have to get the girls and get our asses out of here." I said to her. It took a while to sink into her brain but when she understood she stood up, dusted herself off, and walked back to the basement.

"You keep watch, Lil. I'll get the girls out." She said and went through the door.

"Me?! I can't do anything!" I yelled at her.

"If you can shoot a person, you can do this." She said calmly back to me. Why the fuck is she so fucking calm? We just fucking killed a person. This isn't a video game! He's not coming back! I guess he doesn't need to for what he was doing... Maybe we actually saved more lives than we took... I heard a gunshot come from the basement followed by another. All three girls came back up through the door. Perrie was rubbing at her wrists that were lined with red and old, dried blood.

"Perrie. What's wrong with your wrists?" I asked calmly.

"She'll tell you later. Now we have to move our asses and get the fuck out." Sky said while taking the lead still holding her gun and luring us down the hallway. These walls must be super thick, because no one heard four gun shots. I would say five but Sky and mine's sounded like one.

"Sky, I don't want you to have to keep killing people." I whispered to her while we all tiptoed.

"You think I enjoy it? It's self defense. I'm not going to do it because they might be a threat. If they let us go, I won't do anything to them. They'll just go to jail." Sky whispered back. She did have a point there. "Stop. Someone's coming." She whispered and tried to push all of us to the wall. The man walked passed without seeing us and Sky stalked forward to him, putting the barrel to the back of his head. "Exit. Now. Where is it." Sky demanded. If she's like this playing video games then she's good.

"Uh-h I-I'll tell y-you. J-just don't sh-shoot." The guy quivered.

"Where is the exit?" Sky repeated firmly.

The guy took a few seconds but instead of telling us he made a grab for the gun. Sky bent her knees, rolled backwards, and stood back up again then shot the guy in the leg. A howl rang through the hallway and he was on the ground in seconds. How'd she go from Sky who likes to draw ponies to Tomb Raider in the matter of days. Sky can't be the only one to help. I remember back when she got in fights she told me some moves. Only a couple. But right now it could be life or death.

"The fucking exit now or I'll shoot." Sky threatened the writhing man on the floor.

"Fine. The exit is-" the man was cut off by the sound of doors being kicked down, windows being broken, and loud shouting.

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! EVERY SECOND COUNTS!" A guy yelled. A bunch of SWAT team members and cops were running through the hallways armed, going through doors and other paths. A couple of members circled around the guy that Sky shot when we heard those familiar voices.

"GIRLS!!!" The guys yelled at us. Oh my God, this is like the second happiest moment of my life. The first was Sky saving my ass from that fucking rapist. We all darted to the boys and hugged the life out of them. We ended up taking turns hugging everyone so Harry could get hugs and all ended up on the one we were dating. How that worked itself out? I don't know. But, I was pushed up against Louis with my face buried in his chest. I may or may not have started crying. Hey, I was not the only one. Perrie was like bawling for Zayn. Gunshots rang through the air and the girls all took cover accidentally leaving the boys.

"LOUIS!! BOYS! TAKE COVER SOMEWHERE!" We screamed. They listened and took cover but behind bad things. I heard a couple of them yelp out in pain which indicates they got shot. You couldn't have a war when a world famous boyband wasn't here!? I heard all the SWAT members' gun reload and they were in a line, pointing their guns at the kidnappers.

"Boys and girls," one of the soldiers said to us, "Y-yes?" Sophia asked him. "There are vans parked outside. I want you to go sit in them and wait for us. Can you do that?"

"Y-yes sir." Someone spoke up and we helped the boys up to walk to the vans.

Some of the boys were groaning when they had to stand up. I'm pretty sure we broke some bones and sprained and fractured things but we had so much adrenaline trying to get out that we didn't feel any pain. The thing is that Sky and I aren't important. The guys are in the most popular band on the planet, Perrie is in another popular band, and Sophia is a model. God watch us get a restraining order from every single one of them.

"There's two vans so one will have 5 and the other will have 4." Sky said while carrying a limping Niall around her. "We should probably take Haz." She said to me then looked at Lou and Ni to see if they were okay with it. They nodded and a couple minutes later we were sitting in a van squished together in one seat. Me at the window, Louis on my right, Harry past him, Niall then Sky.

Sky was breathing heavily like everything that happened over the days hit her all at once. "What did I tell you Lil? I said I'd get us out of there." She said with a tired smile.

"Hey, I'm the one who called the cops remember?" I said to her with a little chuckle.

"You and your 'Mad Ninja Skillz.'" She said and put quotes around mad ninja skills.

"My 'Mad Ninja Skillz', saved our asses." I informed her.

"And my awesome gun accuracy skills." She said.

"You used a gun?" Harry asked, jumping into the conversation.

"Yeah. I kinda had to." She said timidly.

"What'd you use it on?" Louis asked her.

"Um. I sorta shot a guy in the leg then may or may not have uh killed another." She said super quietly.

"You killed a person?!" Niall yelled.

"LIL DID IT TOO! WE SHOT HIM AT THE SAME TIME IT WASN'T JUST ME BUT SHE WOULD'VE GOTTEN RAPED IF WE HADN'T SHOT HIM!" Sky screamed.

"You almost got raped?!" Lou yelled into the air.

"Yeah. She almost did. But I saved her ass!" Sky yelled.

"Stop yelling. It's giving me a headache plus I don't think anyone has the energy." Harry said.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Sky murmured.

"I have a question though." Sky asked out loud.

"Yes?" Ni asked her.

"How did you guys react when you saw we were like...gone?" Sky asked quietly.

"We were all freaking out." Harry said.

"One of the lads was hyperventilating." Louis said.

"That was you, Lou." Haz said to him.

"Shhhhhh they don't need to know who it was." Louis said while putting his hand on Harry's face to shush him.

"So you guys didn't not care when we disappeared?" I asked.

"Of course we cared. We were tripping on our own feet thinking about you girls so much." Niall said, and nudged Sky to lean into him.

"How'd you guys know we didn't just like run and that we got kidnapped?" Sky asked.

"Well towards the end of the concert this section of fans were pointing and screaming. That's what they always do but it felt different this time." Niall said.

"Like, they were more frantic with it. And they also were looking too, not just pointing there." Harry said kinda finishing Niall's sentence.

"Anyways, when the concert was over we went back and no one was there. Liam and I went to look in the bus but you weren't there either. We kinda started panicking then connected the fans with it. We called a couple backstage and they told us why they were freaking out. Then we freaked out but had to sign stuff and take pictures with them. I'm pretty sure the pictures didn't come out well. Niall, didn't you write Michael Clifford instead of your name?" Louis finished the whole thing.

"Yeah... I realized it but they were already gone. I feel bad." Niall said.

Suddenly a couple SWAT members opened the driver and passenger doors and popped into the seats. "OKAY! So we're going to take you guys to the hospital and when you guys you know gain a little bit of strength the police will ask you questions. Sound good?" The one in the driver's seat said.

"Yup!" Sky and I still said together.

"Hey um why aren't any ambulances here?" Harry asked the guy. Whoa what? I just realized there weren't any paramedics here it was just SWAT and cops.

"There were- it was- okay honestly kid I have no idea. We passed a couple on the way here and I thought they were for you guys but...apparently not." He answered truthfully. At least he's honest.

"Buckle up." The one in the passenger seat said. We all did as he said and buckled out seat belts and I grabbed Louis' hand and saw Sky lean her head on Niall's shoulder and his head on her head. That's a bad description.

Wait a second. I just realized something. The girlfriends of One Direction went missing. That had to make the news instantly. The boys were probably bombarded with paps asking them how they felt. Twitter probably blew up and all of us probably got more hate than we would've in like 6 months worth dating the boys. We were probably on the news. Shit my mom probably saw. So we have paps, hate, and I have a worried mother what could be worse? Oh yeah. Having the boys hurt themselves and have to postpone their tour. I knew Sky and I were bad together but not this bad.

🕛🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛

I tried to make this chapter really long because I've been gone a really long time. I'm not gonna say how I'm feeling because I know you guys don't read these or give a shit. So enjoy. Lol and Ali. That's who died. Peaceskies ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 63 32
Two bestfriends are now under the custody of One Direction. Will they be happy with their new lives? Will they meet new people? Will they encounter g...
6.9K 66 32
Skylar is 18 years old and has just found out she has a long lost couisn, and who may that be, the one and only LIAM PAYNE! shes going to live with h...
382 41 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...
32.9K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...