AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Bonus 1.0

9K 268 14
By VRUKSHA

Love Keeps You Going,
    Love Keeps You Strong,
    It's A Drug That Makes You Go Long.

A Life With A Complete - Loving - Sweet - Healthy Family Is A Life Worth Living."

------------------------------

AHANA'S POV

Life's amazing and full of surprises with Ansh, Ayan and Aman.
Today, my boys turn 5 and we have arranged a party for them.

It wasn't a huge one though. We had planned it in our house itself. Everyone was invited.

Kyle, Mir and Piya's son was about to turn 6 in 2 months. They also have a daughter, Kyra who was 4 years old.

Jaai and Zara had a destination wedding as planned in Phuket. Though the destination wasn't a exotic and unique one the wedding definitely was how Zara had imagined.

Ansh had been my backbone at that time. He was handling my 9 month olds pretty well while I was busy doing the arrangements.

Rose, their daughter is 3 years old and she was indeed very cute and beautiful. Zara is 7 months pregnant now. She's glowing with beauty and Jaai has been a wonderful husband to her. Zara's parents have shifted to Mumbai now to help Zara and Jaai.

Kyle, Ayan and Aman were already very good buddies. The girls although a bit younger in their comparison have their nerves. It was always an amazing feeling to watch our kids play together.

" Ahana.... Are you done?" Ansh interrupted my thoughts.

He had Kyra and Rose with him. Ansh always wanted a daughter but we had 2 sons. He is very much attached to them and no doubt both of them adore him a lot.

" Yeah!! I will be down in 5..."

" Okay... " Saying so he left. He actually enjoyed a lot being with them. While my boys always found themselves engrossed with the football enthusiasts, Jaai and Mir along with Kyle. Ansh likes football but he's not into the sport. He loves entertaining the girls more.

It amuses me how different he is as a person. The Ansh I met wasn't a bit as the Ansh I fell in love with. Nevertheless, I love him, both of them actually.

I really wanted to give ourselves a second try but Ansh was adamant that he doesn't have the strength to face that life and death situation again. He is very happy now. Our family is complete and more importantly it's healthy.

***

ANSH'S POV

I missed my three darlings a lot. I never thought that it would be so terrible when you've someone special waiting for you in another country.

I had to go to California for a very important 5 day long conference. And I'm glad that I'm finally on my flight back home.

The flight is about to land and I was wondering why Ahana didn't call me the entire day. I tried reaching her but I wasn't able to make any contact. I had to leave almost a week after Ayan and Aman's B'day.
Well, I was still the verge of cancelling it but Ahana, as usual persuaded me. It was indeed important but nothing could have been more important than my family.

I was exhilarated to see them. To tell you the truth, FaceTime and Skype aren't enough. I had loads of gifts and surprises for the kids.

Finally, After what left like a day's ride I reached home. It looked unusually peaceful. Ahana wasn't aware about my arrival time and I'm pretty much sure that she will be more than happy to see me. As I entered the house the sight held me by shock.

What the hell was happening in the house?

All the things were messed up and hey waya. The TV was ON, there were toys everywhere. I dropped my bags down. I just hoped that there aren't any theives in here. The boys and Ahana should be fine.

" Ahana??" I called her.

But there was no response.

I crept in the kitchen and it was in a equal mess. The stove was on and I saw that something was burning. There was flour all around. I switched it off. The situation wasn't pleasant and it was scaring the hell out of me.

I rushed around the ground floor, searching for them.

" Ahana, Ayan, Aman...." And surprisingly there weren't any staff too. Where the hell did everybody vanish?

I sprinted towards my bedroom.

" Ahana..." I burst in opening the door.

The room wasn't in much mess, though. The bed was perfectly fine but there were toys around the carpet.

Then I saw Ahana.

She was sitting all curled up next to the bed. I think she had something in her hand.

" Ahana..." I whispered softy, enough for her to hear.

She turned. Her eyes were red and swollen. Gosh!! How long has she been crying? She had my black shirt in her hand. I chuckled. Looks like she loves that more than me.

" A-Ansh... Y-You..." But she didn't complete herself and instead threw herself on me. I gathered her together in a tight hug. She was still crying and I wasn't aware of the reason.

" Ahana... What happened, Sweetie? Where are the boys?" She clutched me tightly instead.

I rubbed her back, hoping everything to be fine.

" Hey!!" I said pulling her chin up and wiping her tears. There were dark circles around her eyes.

" A-Ansh... I m-missed You... " Is all she said.

I laughed.

" Are you crying because you missed me? I missed you too... Ahana..." I said,still laughing.

" How can you find that funny?" She said wiping her tears and pushing me.

" I don't know that. But it looks like you like my shirt more than me. Where are Aman and Ayan? And why the house is in such a mess? "

" All you want to ask is about your children and the house. You don't even care about your wife who is right here...." But before she would end herself she ran towards the bathroom.

" Ahana... Ahana... " She wanted to vomit but couldn't.

" What happened? "

" I don't know. I want to throw up but then nothing comes out. I wanted to lift my mood so I thought of cooking pasta for the kids. And those naughty brats of yours were pathetic. Whatever I did they kept on saying, ' Papa, doesn't do it that way, Mumma. You are doing it all wrong.' " She mimicked them.

I laughed again.

" Aarghh... Ansh... Don't laugh. They even messed up their toys just because they wanted a eat a pastry which I denied. And why the hell did you treat them 2 pastries while I was away? "She asked angrily.

" Gosh!! They promised me that it was our little secret. Mumma's boys... Wait till I get hold of them. "

" Aahha.. Very good. They wanted to have two pastries. Ayan was even saying that they enjoyed more while I was away. Late night movies and games? Ansh... Really? "

"It was a weekend when you went. " I defended.

" No... It wasn't. They were with their grandparents during the weekend. You had work, remember? And they are only 5... And they are so stubborn just like you... "

Gosh! She remembers everything.

" So are you? Why didn't you give them what they want? "

" To spoil them? "

" Ahana... "

" Ansh... "

I smiled and caught her. I kissed her briefly.

" Hope this helps... " I said smiling.

" No... It won't. I couldn't even sleep properly. Every time I took them to bed they wanted a superhero story. From where am I going to get new superhero stories every night." She said once again on the verge of breaking down.

" Hey..."

" It's not Okay Ansh... I can't even cook a simple dish like pasta like you for them. I can't tell them superhero stories at night. I can't even pamper them like you too... I can't even... Arghhh... I'm such a bad mother, Ansh..." She said crying.

I pulled her closer and cleaned her tears with my thumb.

" And, who gave you the right to judge yourself when even I don't do that. "

" But... " My adamant wife.

" But what Ahana? Just because you don't cook or you don't know superhero stories don't make you a bad mother."

" But... I want to... Ansh... "

" I know... I'll teach you, Ahana... But you don't have any right to feel bad about it. It's just that you are busy with lot of other things.

And what about the time when the kids were not even 1 year old. Didn't you manage Jaai Zara's wedding as well as them. What about the time when all the three of us had cold together, just because we wanted to get wet in rain. Ayan and Aman were only 4 and a half then. We were terribly sick, yet you managed us so well. You didn't even sleep at night just yo ensure that our fever doesn't rise. Then What about the time when it's always you who makes the boys ready for their school. From helping them to brush till having a bath and even making them eat everything that is served, not to forget together on the dining table.

You came to know how much we enjoyed in your absence but little do you know what how much we missed you. It's a lot more than the fun we had. Aman always got up in the middle of the night because you weren't near him. Ayan didn't eat well. They were so adamant to go to school. They weren't willing to do their class work just because it's their Mumma who makes them do that and not their Papa.... " I stopped. I spoke too much a time.

Ahana was just looking at me.

" There's a lot more but we don't have enough time. And what about me. I couldn't even sleep one night. There was no Fun in cooking because you weren't around to pester me. The pastries felt incomplete without your restrictions. Although there were three of us in the house yet it felt so quiet and gloomy because your kids have everything to share with their Mumma and their nothing they want to tell their Papa. And... " But she didn't let me complete.

Her lips were already on mine. Moving in a unstoppable sync. I hugged her tightly a wiped her still falling tears. I still rubbing her back trying to make her sober.

" It's Fine... You just know when to say what to make me feel better. " She said smiling.

" Finally... Now can I know where are my little devils?"

" Yeah!! Ma and grandpa took them out for a ride so that I could wind this mess up. Sara also wasn't there because she had some work. And I'm already feeling so tired now. "

" Don't worry. Why don't you sleep for sometime. I'll clear it up. "

" No... You just returned, Ansh... You must be tired. "

" Well, I was a bit but after meeting you I feel energetic. Come I'll help you... "

" Ansh... "

" No... " I could see how exhausted Ahana looked. She needed sleep.

As soon as I covered her in the blanket and kissed her forehead she was already sleeping.

No doubt she feels secured with me around. I kissed her forehead.
I smiled weakly and looked at the house. It surely needs a lot of cleaning.

It actually felt so good to be back home. Putting my luggage in the closet and getting myself a quick warm shower I set out of the room switching the lights off. I still have 2 hours before dinner and they were more than enough to get my house right.

C'mon, Ansh... Time To Work Now...

AHANA'S POV

Sleeping was a miracle. My soul was at peace. I heard some noise downstairs and woke up.
It was already 9 pm now. I didn't realise I slept so long. I washed my face.

As I was descending the stairs I saw the father and the sons trio watching TV. The living was spik and span.

Thanks to Ansh.

" Mumma..." They came running towards me.

" We are sorry for troubling you." They gave me a rose and I hugged them tightly. I noticed Ansh smiling. It couldn't have been better. After dinner we both put the boys to bed. I was still feeling dizzy.

" Ahana... Are you sure you don't want to see a doctor? " Ansh asked as we went to our bedroom.

" Yeah... I just want to rest now... With you..." I said.

He smiled. After a shower we got on the bed. It felt so good.

" Hmmmm.... I missed you..." Ansh said kissing my forehead followed by my eyes.

" I missed you... " I said engulfing myself in his chest.

I had never imagined that I will fall so bad for my husband. People marry the person they love, well in my case I loved the person I married.

And It turned out to be the best thing ever.

***

" Ahana..." Ansh was knocking the bathroom door.

" Are you alright?" He asked.

I was still not well. I had a weird juggling sort of sensation in my stomach.

" I'm perfectly fine..." I lied.

" But my intuition says otherwise...."

" Arrghhh... Ansh... I am FINE... You can leave for the office." I shouted.

I don't even know why am I getting angry all of the sudden. He only cares.

" Honey... It's okay... Listen to me sweetie.... " He said in his calmest voice.

" Hmmm... " I hummed. He really knew I wanted some time alone. He wasn't even forcing me to open the door. I think I've over exhausted myself, hence all these weaknesses.

" I'll drop the kids to school. You take a day off and reset... I mean it when I say Rest... " He said exaggerating the last word.

" Hmm... Okay... Bye..."

" Bye... Take care... Call me anytime." He knows I don't prefer calling him during the working hours, yet he never forgets to mention it.

I heard Ansh leaving and closing the door. I took a nice warm shower. I got in my pajamas and a loose a tee.

As soon as I held the mug of coffee in my hand it felt soooo damn good. Never in my life I had experienced such a feeling while drinking a coffee.

I still had that uneasiness. Just then something struck me real hard.

" Sara... Can you rush to the medical store? I need something..."

***

" Ahana... Are you alright? I've bought pastries for you. " I heard Ansh.

" I'm sorry. I know it's a bit late. But, I had a lot of files to be done today. I checked on the boys, they are sleeping already... Ahana... " Ansh was late, and he wasn't a bit late.

" Are you sure that you are a bit late? " I asked looking at him. He looked at the clock.
It was 12:05 am already.

" Hmmm.... I know... I'm sorry... I forgot to call you. Let's eat. I'm so damn hungry. " He said hugging me.

Fine!! I mustn't be angry with him.

" Ansh!! " I called as he was about to get his clothes.

" Yeah... " He was still busy collecting his clothes.

" I'm listening Ahana.... Continue... "

Gosh!! He was making me so furious now.

" ANSH.... I'm pregnant..." I said all of sudden. It was abrupt. But then he had already ruined my surprise by coming late and I was getting frustrated now.

" Huh! W-What?? " He turned around. There were already tears till the brim of my eyes.

" You are going to a father, again..." I said, getting serene and tranquil now.

" My God... Ahana... A-Are you serious?" The clothes were already touching the carpet as he came towards me. His smile depicted how happy he was. I nodded,wiping my tears off. I don't know why I was crying, probably I was just extremely happy.

At once he lifted me up and whirled me around.

" Gosh!! Ahana... I can't tell you how happy I'm. You have actually made my day or I should say you have made my life... Why didn't you tell me before?"

" Well... I wanted to... But, the entire day your cell was on your voice mail." I replied. I was still in his arms.

" Shit!! How stupid of me... " He cursed himself. He looked so happy.

" You ruined my surprise. I wanted to show you these placards that I made. " I showed him two little placards.

One had, ' You're Gonna Be A'
The other Had, ' PAPA, Again...'

" But, I was really angry with you coming late. I thought I surprise you since I couldn't do that the first time. But, then... Serves you right... " I said.

Ansh saw the placards.

" Ahana... I'm sorry. But, however it was I'm extremely happy.... Sooo... Sooo Happy... " He said kissing me hard.

" I never thought that..." He stopped. He looked at me and put me down.

"... You never thought that you will be able to hear that, again.... Right? " I completed him.

He looked at me. His expression had a sudden change. That Smile vanished all sudden.

" Ansh... W-What Happened, sweetheart? Aren't y-you happy?" I asked caressing his face.

He cleaned my fresh tears off.

" Of course.. I'm ... How can I not be? But.. Ahana... I really don't know whether we should continue with this..."

" What do you mean? " I asked.

" Ahana.... Please.. You know we were very careful. I-I just don't know..."

" Ansh...." The tears were free flowing now.

" Don't get me wrong.... I really don't want to lose you. I don't want us to be in the same situation that we were 5 years back. I'm not strong enough... Ahana..." He said. I saw that pain in his eyes.

" I know Ansh... But it's a sign. W-We can do this... I feel really strong... " I said taking his face in my palm.

" Ansh.. You always wanted a baby girl... Isn't it?? Don't you think it's a girl this time? " I continued taking his hand and placing it on my belly.

I saw fresh tears in his eyes. This really was a rare sight.

" Ahana...You really think I'm not happy? You have really gone through a lot. I don't want us or even Ayan and Aman to go through that phase again. They are still kids to understand..."

" Ansh... How can you be so sure that we will face that same situation, again? " I questioned him.

" I'm not sure... I don't want to be sure... " He said looking at me.

" Then... Let's not assume things already. Y-You ought to treat me tonight... " I said trying to cheer him up. But I don't think that happened.

" Ahana... I didn't want to put your life at any kind of risk. I don't want to look selfish. Just because I wanted a baby girl.... You know I didn't... " I kissed him before he could finish speaking. He was startled.

" Ansh... Please... I'm very happy today. Don't ruin it... "  I said.

" I want you to be equally happy for this... " I continued.

He nodded.

" But you need to promise me something?" He said.

" Huh??"

" Ahana.. Promise me..."

"What??" I asked.

" Just promise me now..."

" Okay.... I promise you that..." He pulled my right hand which I had tucked behind.

" No... Crosses..." He said.

" What? You make me promise without knowing the promise.... That's unfair..."

" Ahana.. Please... Trust me... "

" Fine... I promise you whatever you say... No crosses... Happy?"

" Yeah... If... God Forbid... That shouldn't happen... But.. If, after check up, there are... Hear me our clearly... If there even minor complications.. Even 0.1%... We won't continue this pregnancy. You have to promise me that you won't risk your life..." He said.

GOSH... I don't want to agree.

" Ahana... You can't not agree... " He said promptly.

" Ansh... I'm strong... "

" Ahana.. Not for my sake but at least for the sake of your kids... You already are a mother of two small kids... What about Aman and Ayan..." Ansh was correct.

" Hmmm... I don't want this to happen to us. I want our small baby to be alright... But.. Yeah... I promise you... " I said.

This brought back that smile.

" I love you... " He said.

" I love you too... C'mon now... Let's have that pastries you bought..." I said.

" Well, Ahana... Did you tell this to anyone else? "

" Ha! I desperately wanted to... But you were so late... So... It's only you... The first one.. Of course after me... And I think Sara also perhaps knows Coz she went to buy the kit for me..." I said eating a bite.

Ansh laughed.

" Well, never mind... I'm happy as long as I believe that I'm the first one... " He said, kissing my cheeks.

------------------------------

Hey! Guys...

Hope you enjoyed the bonus chapter.

Well, it's 51K ➕ reads now.

Thanks a lot for your overwhelming response.

Next Chapter : Bonus 2.0

There's another little one bringing joy in ANSHANA'S Life.

Stay Tuned To Enjoy More.

VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT

srilekhakumar Thanks A Lot For This Lovely Poster.

Guys, The Book's Finally Out.

Do Check Out
You Were My Superstar

Meet KUSH & MEERA.

Another Amazing Couple all set to take you on a roller-coaster ride. 😊

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.3K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
594K 37.6K 35
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
1.6M 65.7K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
351K 31.9K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...