ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 28

61.4K 2.7K 3.6K
By PotatoesAndJams

warning : long ass chapter of 2200+ words because of my overly active brain.😂😂😂😂

____________________________________

"Jungkookie is in love huh~"

Jimin sang teasingly and wiggled his eyebrows at the younger who immediately went dead pale after hearing his words.

"you should never fall in love because no one will love someone as worthless as you."

The pink haired male stopped his actions soon when he noticed the fragile younger looking at the floor  silently.

"Did i say something wrong?" The short male thought as he furrowed his eyebrows in worry.

"Jungkook?...." jimin called out softly while touching the younger's shoulder which was a wrong move because the said male immediately flinched and moved away from jimin, standing up in the process.

"You're wrong hyung!!!" He shouted making jimin flinch in shock and ran out of the classroom after grabbing his school bag.

Jimin was left dumbfounded on the floor while having everyone's stare on him.

"What did i do?" He thought cutely scratching his head cluelessly.

(An: he has pink hair tho)

>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook kept running where his legs led him, which was out of the school compound and into the busy streets of seoul.

His breath was getting uneven while his eyes got glassy and forehead was drenched with beads of sweat. Everything was jumbling up in his mind which pounded his head.

"You're all mine."

"Lets see how long it takes for you to be all mine."

"Is your heart fluttering for me?"

"Should i call you 'my person' then?"

"Too bad~ You belong to me tho"

"You shouldn't be too near V jungkook ah.."

"I simply can't let go of a person who needs help hyung."

"Jungkookie is in love huh?~"

"Just this once jungkook. Please.."

"Why didn't you get scared of me like all those people?"

"Why did you follow me?"

"Kim jungkook sounds better doesn't it?~"

"My dad is asking for his son in law. So when are you free?"

"I won't stop until you realize."

"I won't stop until you're all mine"

The running latter didn't even realize the traffic lights turning green and ran straight into the road of busy vehicles.

Before a honking car could run into him, a strong arm held his waist, lifting the latter and pushing him back to the side walk path where everybody stood, waiting for the red lights.

Jungkook yelped at the feeling of being grabbed and pushed back.
He felt slightly dizzy at all the events happening so fast.

The sixteen year old boy stood breathlessly panting in the stranger's arm without realising until the second he heard a familiar deep voice.

"Wow. Are you blind or planning to get yourself killed?"

He abruptly turned to the tone oozing with sacarsm and irritation and widened his eyes as he recognized the familiar face.

But the younger was too dizzy and distracted to think about who the stranger was or anything about him. He quickly moved from the taller male's hold and bowed down slightly.

"S-sorry.." he said in a low quivering voice which was barely audible but the other male somehow heard it. The older scoffed while stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Apologizing to me has no point cause i wouldn't care even if you got killed."  He said with a sly smirk but jungkook just stared at the floor with other things going on his mind.

"Yo are you deaf or what? I am talking to you." The tall male mocked and bended down to jungkook's height to see his face clearly.

His smirk soon fell when a loud cry emitted from the tiny younger male, gaining attention of many people in the streets and the older's eyes widened in shock.

"Uwahhhhhhhhhhhhh~!" Jungkook cried like a 5 year old boy while his eyes imitated a rapidly flowing waterfalls.

(How kris and kook looked😅😂)

"Wha- what the fuck?!?!!!" The older exclaimed as he stepped back a bit due to the younger's weirdness and sudden actions.

"Aaaaaahhh." Jungkook still cried like a small baby with his mouth wide open and people started to eye the older badly as if he was the cause of this.

"YAH! STOP CRYING! People are misunderstanding me! Yah!!"  The younger continued to cry in vain even after the older's constant pleads to stop.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN CRYING?!?!?FOR FUCK'S SAKE! STOP!" He exclaimed, getting embarassed and annoyed at the unwanted attention they both are getting at the moment.

"I-i c-can't even u-undershtand my o-own m-my own feelings.." jungkook hicked and talked at the same tine while trying to wipe his tears away but it kept falling uncontrollably.

(K i will stop after this😅 XD)

The tall blonde haired male sighed, staring at the vulnerable looking younger who was crying his heart out.

"What am i supposed to do with this thing?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>

It has been 20 minutes, since the older had dragged the younger out of the place to avoid the unwanted attention and now they somehow ended up in baskin robbins.

Jungkook wiped his red nose and puffy eyes with a tissue while gulping the strawberry ice cream like a kid. The older gave him many glares trying to indicate that he was annoyed and angry but the younger male was just cluelessly eating and focussed on his ice cream.

"You better be lucky that i haven't killed you yet for embarassing me so much." He said in an angry tone while the younger looked up at him for a second and went back to devouring the ice cream which ticked off the pissed male more.

"yah! i am talking to you!" the older shouted in annoyment and jungkook finally looked up at him with wide doe eyes. He slowly lowered his head while his cheeks got decorated with tints of crimson pink. The embarrassing moment of him crying like baby appeared in his mind which made him to flush even more and it didn't go unnoticed by the other male.

"i am sorry and thank you." the petite male whispered while pouting which confused the other.

"For what?" he asked while raising his eyebrow cockily.

"sorry for troubling and thank you for the ice cream." jungkook suddenly looked up, flashing grateful smile which caught the other off guard. He stared at the younger's bunny smile for a minute before abruptly turning away.

"what the hell is wrong with me?" the brunette questioned himself before clearing his throat awkwardly even though the younger was oblivious to everything.

"who are you?" the older asked curiously, with a serious expression and jungkook again looked up at him before giving a small smile.

"Min Jungkook." he said and then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through the older male. 

"What about you hyung?" the younger asked as he already knew that the other male was older then him because he wasn't in his batch.

"kris.." the brunette muttered while poking his tougue on his inside cheek which was his habit. He never bother to look at the younger's face or eyes because of the weird sensations he was getting and he didn't like it.

"why were you crying just now?" he asked immediately after muttering his name and the younger soft smile dropped, turning into an upside down crescent.

"I-i i was confused with myself." he said, smiling at his own idiotic-ness and the older knew that his expression was fake by the dark glints in his eyes.

"what feelings- 

"thank you again Kris hyung!" jungkook spoke immediately cutting off the older's words while abruptly getting up from his chair and bowing down. 

"Bye!" he cheered and quickly walked out of the shop, leaving the older dumbfounded.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"yah! where did you run off to?! i was shit scared that you got lost! oh my gawd man! are you ok?!" 

Jungkook was bombarded with questions as he returned to the school compound and had the first encounter with jimin who was devastated as hell because of relentlessly searching for the younger. or else yoongi would chop him alive and feed him to the neighbourhood crows.

"sorry hyung." was the only thing Jungkook could mutter while hanging his head down in sadness. The pink haired male sighed while looking the younger with worried eyes.

"Jungkook ah.. about what i said earlier.. did i say something wrong or bad?" he asked in a gentle tone but the younger went stiff at his question. Jimin moved closer while placing his hand on the younger's shoulder.

"I know something is wrong. please open up and tell me if it is anything is bothering you." 

The younger still kept quiet, unable to say anything or explain things. 

"Is it because i teased you? i am sorry if you didn't like it but i was just trying to show you that you had feelings for taehyu-

"Aniyo hyung!" jungkook cut of the older's words which surprised jimin and the younger immediately softened his tone to not sound rude or disrespectful.  

"I-idon't have feelings like that for anyone hyung. you could have just mistaken things. So lets not talk about this topic anymore." he said in a desperate tone while jimin was quite blur to the younger's sudden weird behavior.

"Jungkook-    

"please hyung." the pink haired male stopped when he looked into the younger's pleading eyes. In thoughts of not wanting to hurt the younger in any way, he stopped asking. Jungkook let out a relieved sigh which only made the older more curious but he didn't question it either and tried to act normal for the whole day in order to make the situation a bit less awkward.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next two days was even more stressful for the jungkook but this time also for the lilac haired male. He was almost on the verge of losing his sanity and patience because of the younger constantly avoiding him or acting weird around him which pissed him off.

He never liked his loved ones such as even chopa or his bestfriends, yoongi and namjoon, ignoring him because annoy him. And this time, it being jungkook was making things even more worse. 

His eyes would automatically twitch when the younger flinch or moves away from his touches. It irked and angered him which he wasn't able to touch whats his.  And now he was totally displeased with all the younger's actions towards him.

When he looks at the older as if he was in fear or was scared triggered taehyung's anger even more because it reminded him of his past self as he thinks that he has changed now but maybe not fully yet. It irritated him when he felt like the younger was acting like the every other idiotic students who was scared of him as usual, looking at him as if he was a monster.

And now currently he was walking through corridor while pushing his lilac fringe back from his forehead,showing his grumpy and annoyed expression. He stopped in front of a particular class and entered it like a boss while silence immediately took over the whole place. The scared juniors were quite terrified to see him with an angry look but some girls still drooled over his hotness.

He stopped in front of the brown haired male who just noticed his presence and was finally looked up to him.

"We need to talk." he said, in an icy tone which sent shivers to everyone there including jungkook and didn't even wait for the younger's answer by grabbing him and dragging him out of the classroom harshly. 

"h-hyung- it hurts." jungkook whimpered but taehyung was in no mood to listen or take in any of his words as his anger engulfed his mind fully.

"H-hyung?" the younger called out again but was constantly ignored by the raged male who was dragging him. The lilac head finally stopped in the school garden while pushing the younger in front roughly earning a yelp from the small male.

"Why are you avoiding me?" taehyung growled while looking at the younger with furious eyes which also had emotions like hurt and sadness but was blindly coated with anger. Jungkook's eyes widened even more as he tried to come up with an protest as soon as possible but the older beat him to it.

"What's your problem? why are you acting like this?!" he shouted which increased the younger's fear even more and he stepped back while flinching. The lilac haired honestly looked so vexed and infuriated with younger and jungkook was already guilty because he knew it's his fault or somehow.

"you're so bad jungkook ah. you made him mad again." 

"I-i am s-sorry-

"I don't want your 'sorry' jungkook. I want an explanation." The older stated sternly and jungkook went quiet, unable to voice out any words while a lump was already forming in his throat.  

"Argh..... why don't you ever realize anything?...." he said in a gruff voice while rolling his eyes, which made the younger to look at him in confusion and hurt.

"h-hyung I-

"Why are you so dumb?!! so naive!! so stupid!!" The short tempered male spat out each word bitterly without even realizing its effects on the younger. 

"For fucks sake you can't do shit right!! can't even understand yourself!!" Taehyung continued despite the younger's pleadings.

"Can't you just realize shit?!! why can't you just think properly instead of denying everything!! you are so irritating right now!!"

Each and every words was stabbing the younger's heart while his eyes turned glassy but the older didn't notice anyway. And both the males failed to notice the presence of four, standing not to far from their sides.

"Just fucking change yourself damnit!!" 

Jungkook was about to speak up after gathering some of his courage which was left but taehyung's next words sliced through him like a venom.

"Yea No wonder that even you're father left you!!"

____________________________________

All i can say is calm down guys😂😅 everything has a reason of why its happening😂😂😂

And yolo my sweet bunbuns!

How are you guys on this fine day😉

HAPPY THAIPUSAM  😁

And yea... i was playing superstar bts and was questioning my life of how every army is so talented in getting 3 stars in hard level while i can't even last in it for a second.

I am struggling with the normal level itself and i find it super hard.

Me is very untalented.

Also me rn cause my exam is next week.

Byee byeee. I am sleepy 😅 so i can't talk much. I hope you guys liked this chap.

Don't worry. I didn't forget the steamy romantic scenes of vkook. But you gotta wait for it😂😂😂

Love ya!!! Good night!!!! ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 14.4K 104
"Why was your pee hurting you?" - Kim Taetae Jungkook is a psychology student. During his internship he meets Taehyung, a model that suffers from hap...
100K 3.6K 6
After playing truth or dare, where Jeongguk has to kiss a girl, Taehyung's teasing him "You aren't gay, you've enjoyed it too much!" Being angry at h...
6.7M 371K 118
BOOK 1 & 2 INCLUDED ― in which taehyung is willing to give jungkook anything he asks for β€’ TOP!JK BOTTOM!TAE Β»very short chapters [completed]
574K 24.4K 59
01x-xxx-xxx : Hey Lisa 01x-xxx-xxx : [send nude] Taehyung: Wtf???? Taehyung: excuse me!! It's wrong number! 01x-xxx-xxx : oop!! Sorry sis! Sorry! T...