Crave 《Ashton Irwin》

Av _HarryStylesSmiles

And suddenly he became an addiction. I craved him. Where a mysterious troubled boy and a typical high school... Mer

Pain -1
Him -2
See -3
Find -4
Ask-6
Dislike-7
TGIF-8
Wake-9

Aaron-5

6 1 0
Av _HarryStylesSmiles

Laken's *POV*

"He's so mysterious." Kirsten said, shutting her locker while looking at Ashton who was having trouble grabbing his books.

I smiled at him, staring at the back of his head. Today he was wearing a blue t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it. He looked sexy. I eyed him, looking up and down.

"Oh just have sex already." Kirsten said. I looked over at her and caught her rolling her eyes.

I simply glared at her and opened my locker. I looked at myself through the mini mirror I had in it and fixed my hair a little. I analyzed myself and saw Kirsten snap her head towards the front doors.

"Holy shit." She said loudly enough for the majority of the people to hear. Even Ashton snapped his head to the door.

I stared where everyone else had there gaze fixed upon. It was a boy.

His ripped jeans and grey t-shirt fit him perfectly and his scent was strong. Anyone could notice the scent from a mile away. I knew immediatly who it was. Aaron.

"My heart can't handle seeing this many cuties at this school. I'm going to go crazy." Kirsten admitted, tugging on her hair.

My mouth was opened wide. I was stunned to see him. His gorgeous face and smile was so recognizable and apparently I was too. He locked eyes with mine and started to smirk as he walked my way. I noticed Ashton had caught on to this as he watched Aaron's every step.

He smiled at me and stopped right in front of me. "Thought I'd never see a beautiful face like yours again." He said, rubbing his hand through his hair. His eyes sent me into a trance.

"I-uh-I." I choked out. I couldn't manage to speak.
I looked over at Kirsten for help but it appeared to me that she was just as stunned by his beauty as I was.

"Lost your words, sunshine?" He said. He smirked and glanced at Kirsten and then back at me.

I looked down at my feet then back at him, refinancing my strength to talk. "Just shocked to see you." I laughed awkwardly. I glanced over to find Ashton who was nowhere to be found. He must be in class.

The bell rang and I felt relieved.

"See you in class...hopefully." He turned around and walked to his class.

Kirsten closed her locker and looked at me. "No fair. You get the cute ones." She pouted and we started to walk to class.

At Snack.

Everyone made their way to their original table. I sat in my seat and Ashton sat beside me. I felt happy he decided to sit with us again.

"How's your day been." I smiled at Ashton who was too focused on deciding what to eat first. I mean, after all, he did have pancakes, toast, chips, bacon, and an apple on his plate.

"Hmm. Hard choice, I see." I laughed, looking at his plate.

He looked at me and back at his food and laughed. "Sorry, yeah. Very hard choice." He knodded and chuckled. "To answer your question, my day has been pretty good. What about you?" He asked, picking up a slice of bacon and taking a bite out of it.

"Pretty good so far." I said. I tucked my hair behind my right ear.

He swallowed. "So far I've been in the classes with your "crush"." He said chuckling as he picked his apple.

I rolled my eyes. "Haha, don't choke on your apple while your laughing." I said sarcastically. He looked at me and threw a little piece of bacon at me.

I turned to Kirsten and the rest of the girls as they carried a conversation. I stopped paying attention to it and looked around, scanning for Aaron. Finally my eyes locked on him. He was sitting at a table at the other end of the lunchroom. He was sitting with the basketball players.

"Laken!" Kirsten yelled.

I immediately grew annoyed. "What?" I whined, snapping my head toward her.

"Who are you going to the dance with?" She asked, sipping on her orange juice.

I rolled my eyes. "Kirsten, that dance is in two months." I said, putting my hand on my forehead.

She sent her juice down. "Yeah, but everyone is asking now." She informed me.

"Well who are you going with?" I asked her.

"Daniel." She told me, crossing her arms and exchanging glances with him. He smirked at her and went back to his conversation with Ashton.

"I see sloppy seconds in your future." I said in a low voice as I smirked at her.

She gasped and pushed my shoulder playfully as her and Daniel locked eyes with each other. She smiled at him and then back at me.

I looked at both of them. "No fucking way." I said in a low voice.

"What?" She acted confused.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Oh don't act like I'm stupid. I know you too well, Kirsten Luevirk. You like him. Daniel." I whispered loud enough for only her to hear.

She put her hand on her chest. "I do not!" She defended herself. Her hand on her chest made me realise a spot on her collar bone. My jaw dropped.

"I smell bullshit." I said, raising my brow.

She sipped on her juice and put it back down. "Oh yeah and why is that?" She questioned me.

"Well your hickie gave it away." I said, looking at her color bone. The purple bruise was pretty easy to notice.

She quickly moved her shirt up and held it to her chest and looked around the room. "He gave me that three days ago for sakes!" She yelled. Everyone at the table looked at her and then carried back to her conversations. She shot them a dirty look and then looked back at me.

"I totally ship." I told her as I smiled.

She smiled back at me and went back to drinking her orange juice silently while looking at everyone at the table.

Later that day

The school day was finally winding down and we made our way to our last class. P.E. What a joy. The pure thought of it made me roll my eyes.

Kirsten, Daniel, Ashton, Lena, and I walked together to P.E. We all walked as slowly as possible to class, dreading what was to come when we walked into the gym.

We made small conversation to each other when we reached the gym and opened the doors. The boys basketball team was practicing in there and my eyes immedialty fell upon Aaron. He was shooting at the 3 point line when he met my eyes and looked at me. Our eyes scanned each other's. He smirked at me at shot the ball while looking right at me. The ball went right through the hoop.

"Luck." I said, walking up to him and leaving the group behind. I crossed my arms as I made my way to him. "Are you practinging with them?" I asked.

"I joined the basketball team today." He said while giving me a soft smirk. " I played at my old school and decided to continue my career here." He informed me.

"Hmm. A career?" I said pretended to be confused.

"Yeah." He combed his hair with his hand. "Hoping to get a scholarship with it." He told me.

"That must mean you're good then. Show me." I said.

"Come to the game tomorrow and I will." He says, smirking at me and then turning around to go back to shooting.

I smiled at the back of his head and walked over to the bleachers where Kirsten was.

"Good news." She said excitedly.

"What?"

"Coach isn't here so we don't have to workout." She tells me almost jumping up from her seat.

I squealed and clapped my hands together. That was the cherry on top to my day.

Throughout P.E. Kirsten played on her phone while I watched Aaron shoot basketball and glanced at Ashton every once and while. Ashton was talking to Lena. They seemed to be getting along well. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous at the two. She was pretty and I had a small crush on him.

The class went by slowly, but not painfully. I made my way back to the school building and grabbed my books that I needed to use for studying. I closed and went to walked to Ashton who was at his locker. I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey, Ashton, I'll take you home today if you'd like me to." I told him.

"Oh no you don't have to, really." He said. He grabbed a notebook from his locker and closed his locker.

"I insist, Ashton. It can be like a daily routine. I really don't mind." I smiled at him. He gave me a small smile back and nodded his head agreeingly. Together, Ashton and I walked out of the building together.

We both go into the car and I started to drive off. We exchanged questions and laughed a lot throughout the car ride. Suddenly it got silent.

"So, I um..about that dance." He stuttered. I looked at him and then back at the road.

Was he about to ask me to the dance? I'd love to go with him. Who wouldn't want to give with him? I started to get excited over the fact of what the question could be.

"Yeah? What about it?" I said with a smile on my face.

He took a breath. "I asked Lena to go to the dance." He told me nervously. "Do you think that was a good idea?"

I honestly felt schocked and jealous. I swallowed hard and didn't let my small smile turn into a frown. "Lena is a amazing girl, Ashton. You asked the right girl." I said.

He didn't ask the right girl.He should've asked me. If he would've asked me I would've never gotten into so many problems later on. If only I knew, I would've told him he was wrong and that he should've asked me, but sadly, I couldn't see the future.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

568 120 41
Go through Sam's life of lost and broken love. She's been waiting so long for the guy of her dreams and one day he finally asks the question but not...
1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...
3.9K 100 13
Andrea Claire thinks her world is perfect - she lives a perfect life with her perfect boyfriend, Ashton Irwin. Nothing could go wrong. When Ashton wa...
38.1K 724 54
After a bad accident, Niall Horan's cousin comes to stay with him and the boys. She doesn't expect much to happen but when of the boys starts to fall...