Dating A Nerd [COMPLETED]

By bluewinkee23

A cassanova could be fall in love with an average girl? & An average girl who loves studies could be fall in... More

Introduction (Characters)
Author's Note 💕
Chapter Two (2):
Chapter Three (3):
Chapter Four (4):
Chapter Five (5):
Chapter Six (6):
Chapter Seven (7):
Chapter Eight (8):
Chapter Nine (9):
Chapter Ten (10):
Chapter Eleven (11):
Chapter Twelve (12):
Chapter Thirteen (13):
Chapter Fourteen (14):
Chapter Fifteen (15):
Chapter Sixteen (16):
Chapter Seventeen (17):
Chapter Eighteen (18):
Chapter Nineteen (19):
Chapter Twenty (20):
Chapter Twenty-One (21):
Chapter Twenty-Two (22):
Chapter Twenty-Three (23):
Chapter Twenty-Four (24):
Chapter Twenty-Five (25):
Chapter Twenty-Six (26):
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28):
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):
Chapter Thirty (30):
Chapter Thirty-One (31):
Chapter Thirty-Two (32):
Chapter Thirty-Three (33):
Chapter Thirty-Four (34):
Chapter Thirty-Five (35):
Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Chapter One (1):

7.8K 92 6
By bluewinkee23

Hi, I hope everyone will not mistaken about the names of my characters.
I will use 'Eunbi' instead of 'Eunha' since SinB is not included in this story, 미안! and I will use Yuju's real name 'Yuna'. For V, I will use 'Taehyung' instead of his stage name.
Thank you for understanding! 😊
Love lots, enjoy! 😚

**********

One fine beautiful morning. There are three best friends who lived with each other's company, they decided to live together since their freshmen year in college. So, it's been 3 years since they're living in their condo unit/apartment.

Yerin -- the oldest one, the protector.

"YAH!!! IREONAAAA~~~" she shouted at her two girl friends who's still sleeping peacefully.

"AIGOO!" then Yerin slapped Yuna's butt. "YAH!"

"SHUT UP, UNNIE!" Eunbi sat on the bed still in her morning hair.

"Wake up now." Yerin said.

"Aish!" Eunbi messed her already messy hair as she went out of the room.

Yerin chuckled.

Yerin -- the oldest but the childish. She act like a little kid when they are in their apartment, but matured when they are in school. In short, she has a double side personality, matured and immatured. But for her friends, she can protect them from others who tried to bully them especially her Yuna. She can bully her two girl friends, but no one can dare to do that to them because she really protecting them.

(Well, we'll see if really no one can bully them ㅋㅋㅋ)

Eunbi -- the second oldest, the second youngest, the second honor student.

"YUNA, IREONAAA~~"

From the kitchen, Eunbi can heard the loud voice of their older sister.

"aish!!! YAH! UNNIE, STOP WAKING YUNA UP. TODAY IS SATURDAY." Eunbi shouts from the kitchen.

She's the cook of her girl friends. But sometimes Yuna is in-charge in the kicthen, but mostly her. She did breakfast for them, since like her said, today is saturday. That means, they don't have classes, and also today is their rest day in their school works.

"YUNAAAA~~~"

Eunbi can still heard Yerin shouting, she rolled her eyes as she shook her head. She continue to cooked their food; she was preparing egg rolls, sausage, bacon, sweet potato her Yuna's favorite.

"Aish! That girl is really like a pig, a hard sleeper." Yerin exclaim as she went to the kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter, watching the short girl who wears eyeglasses while cooking.

"Because today is saturday. You can't really beat Yuna when it comes to sleep, especially when it was weekend." Eunbi explained.

Eunbi -- the most understanding. She really knows her girl friends so well, especially when they have problems. Aside from Yuna, she is the second matured in their friendship, the 'second' girl. Sometimes they thought that she is a high school student because of her height but didn't they know that she can beat them by having an average grade of 93.59. So, mess with others but not this short girl, because height can't change anything from her.

Yuna -- the serious, the topnotcher, the mother.

"Yah! Yerin unnie, just apologize to Yuna when she woke up." Eunbi said. She already done cooking, she puts the food on the dining table.

"Why should I?" the older one asked. She follows Eunbi as she put the other dish on the table then she sat down on the chair.

Eunbi also sat infront of Yerin. "Because today is her day, remember?" She raised her eyebrow on the older one.

Yerin think for awhile. 'Saturday is Yuna's day?' she thought.

"Today is her birthday?" Yerin innocently asked.

Eunbi facepalm, she can't believe that in 3 years that they lived together in the apartment, and their 6 years of friendship, still she forgot the routine of one of her closest friends.

"Unnie, saturday is Yuna's day because it's our rest day, so does her brain." Eunbi said. She keeps emphasizing each of her words.

Yerin put her hands on her mouth. "OMO! The brainy one…"

"Yeah! Finally, you remember." Eunbi said.

Yuna walked outside of her room, she went straight to the kitchen where her two girls friends are. Like Eunbi, she also wearing eyeglasses.

"Goodmorning, Yuna!" Yerin greeted her sweetly.

Yuju rolled her eyes as she sat on the chair.

"Let's eat now." Eunbi said.

Yuna -- the brainy student, she really loves studies. That's why every saturday she need to rest especially her brain since she always over used it during weekdays. She is also the mother of her two girl friends, while living away from their family, she is the one who stand as the mother for them. She really took good care of her girl friends, especially to the maknae -- no, to their eldest.

A woman who wears a black long sleeves dress went inside the room of her boss's son. But as of now, her other boss wasn't in the country, that's why she was the one who will taking care of their son.

When she was already in his room. She turn-on her small megaphone and started to played the loud noise using it.

The younger one didn't move alittle even though it was so noisy inside his room.

"JEON JUNGKOOK~~" the old lady said. She was using the megaphone.

Jungkook -- the famous cassanova in their university.

"Mrs. Kim…" the younger one whined.

"Aren't you going to stand up, huh?" she warned him.

"Okay! I'm up, I'm up." Jungkook said raising both of his arms.

"Good boy! Palli, the breakfast is ready." Mrs. Kim said.

"Okay!" he lowly said. He was about to sleep more but Mrs. Kim pinched his left ear.

"Aw, aw, aw! Ohh!" he cried in pain.

"Do you still want to sleep?" Mrs. Kim asked still pinching his ear.

"Sorry, sorry! I will up now." he said. He was now fully awake.

"Good! Just go downstairs, okay?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Deh!"

Jungkook -- a handsome bachelor. He was really famous in their university, since he is such a perfect student for his schoolmates. But not only because of his looks, but also for being a player.

After 30 minutes of preparing, Jungkook walk downstairs. He was now wearing his casual clothes, but he's still looks like a model.

"Good morning bro."

Jungkook was so shocked to see his friend were in his house.

"What are you doing here Kim Taehyung?" he asked as he sat on the chair.

"Ah! I just want to eat breakfast here." Taehyung answered.

Taehyung -- the cutest playboy in campus.

"What do you think of my house? A charity house for the people who don't have a breakfast in their own houses?" Jungkook said.

"Just let him eat here." Mrs. Kim said. "It was okay when Taehyung is here. Atleast you have someone accompanying you while you were eating."

Taehyung give him a morong. (A/N: sticking out his tongue or pointing out his tongue. Morong is a korean word.)

"Aish!" Jungkook feels annoyed at his friend.

"Yah, Jungkook!"

"Deh! Ahjumma?"

"I know today is saturday, but don't come home late, okay?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Huh? I will not--"

"Deh! We will come home early this evening." Taehyung said cutting his friend's word.

Jungkook looked at him with a what-are-you-talking-about face and Taehyung also looked at him with just-go-with-the-flow face.

Taehyung -- he is the one who always brought his friends to the party. Every weekend they always went to the club to meet more girls in there. In short, he is the partner in crime of his two best friends.

"Okay! Just go home early. I don't want you guys to see with other girls. Stay loyal with your girlfriends." Mrs. Kim said.

"I don't have a girlfriend." the boys said in unison.

"What? Don't tell me you already broke up with them?" Mrs. Kim guess.

"Why should I broke up with a girl, when I don't have one." Jungkook said.

"Me too." Taehyung said.

Mrs. Kim slowly approaching them. She stood between them and pinch their ears.

"Aw! Aahhh!!!" the two cried in pain.

"I told you before that don't hurt the girls feelings right?" Mrs. Kim asked still pinching their ears.

"D-deh!" the both said.

"If I heard that you still hurt the girls. I will not only pinching your ears." Mrs. Kim said. "Arraseo?"

"D-deh!" the both said.

"Good!" she let go of their ears. "Continue your food."

Mrs. Kim went back to the kitchen to do the other chores. The two boys holding their ears who were so red because of hard pinched by Mrs. Kim.

"Aish! She was really strict." Taehyung said.

"Totally. She's very strict, I can't win against her." Jungkook said

"Let's finish our food, so we can go now." Taehyung said continuing eating his breakfast.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung lean closer towards him. "To the place where we will enjoy." he wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook smirked, he knows what he was talking about. Even though he was annoyed to him, Taehyung is still his best friend especially when it comes to the hanging out.

***********************
Hi, finally… the start of my new story. First chapter for you all 😊
I hope you like and enjoy it.
Thank you so much, Love lots! 😘😘😘
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.

(I am editing it, since there's so many mispelled, hehe!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47K 200
❝ would you even date someone who wasn't a model? ❞ #completed _______________ media!au | mature only for language Ranked #1: Chanel Ranked #2: Jun...
425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...
11.6K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
658K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...