The Greek Next Door {A Percab...

Da dillpicklesarelife

"You seem like trouble." "You say that like that's a bad thing." His smile was unnerving yet impossible to l... Altro

Intro
Prologue*
1*
SleepOver Part 1
Fluff fluff and more fluff.
Meeting the folks
Beat up
Prom
Luke
Get to know the characters
Your cute when your worried
Just keep Swimming
Hope
Deals
Just keep swimming
Promises
Feuds
Mark my words
Worlds Apart
Bomb shells
Dreamer
Black hair Green eyes
Dickface
Likeaboss
This is VERY important
Dates with the past
A New Start
Tyson
Helpless
Thunder mifflin
Maple syrup
Shark bait
Isn't she lovely
Past is last and new is first
Prologue for the Epilogue
Dont get your knickers in a twist its not an update
Epilogue my dudes
Covers?
Bonus Chapter

Unanswered Questions

3.2K 71 4
Da dillpicklesarelife

Someone's POV
"I do not want to leave." I sobbed into my mothers dress. "Please do not make us go! This is our home! All of my friends." I looked into my mother's kind eyes as she too was crying. "Little blue, it is time we leave. You deserve better. All of you deserve better." I shook my head. "We are happy here." My mother ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "You will be happy at your new home. You will make new friends. A new girl." I shook my head crying. "What about Papa?" She tensed and looked at me. "We will see him again. He just needs time to rest." I didn't want to leave. This is my home. All of my family..my father...I just can't bare the thought of leaving him. "What about everyone else?" I sniffed. My mother smiled. The smile only a loving mother can hold. "Of course they will come. We will find a new life in the America's. The states hold so much potential for you and your cousin's future." I looked back at the bed where the very still body of my father laid. Machines all around him making beeping noises that I have always hated. "I cannot leave him." I whispered. My mother put her hands on my shoulders hugging me close. "You will see him again Blue. In this lifetime or the next, you will be reunited with your father."

Percy's POV
I grid my teeth as I stared at the wall of my bedroom. It's blue. Of course it is blue.
"Perseus dinner is almost ready." Jason walked into my room looking down at his phone. I shook my head. "Why did I do it?" Jason frowned. "Do what?" I looked at my cousin "Why did I have to fall in love?"

Annabeth's POV
There is something Percy is not telling me. He just expects me to welcome him back into my life with open arms without an explanation?!
I don't know why but it's really starting of bother me. I'm a naturally curious person but this is just to much. I have to know the truth. And There is only one person I know who will give it to me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

Good Girl Da Samone Lovee

Narrativa generale

1.2K 81 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
5.4K 166 11
Percy froze. 'I'm not that interesting.' 'Funny.' The smallest flicker of a smile crossed his face, followed by his unwavering, soul-searching gaze...
422K 11.6K 33
"She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen because she laughed and smiled with such genuine care he almost forgot that she might be hurting ins...
20.1K 703 6
A sad tale of some of the worst moments in Leo's life. (Not as sad as you'd probably think)