Her Alpha

Galing kay blehaaa

*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of tort... Higit pa

Excerpt
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Hospital?!
Chapter 3: Punishment
Chapter 4: Life in the Cells
Chapter 5: Collar
Chapter 6: Alpha Eric
Chapter 7: The Hospital. Again.
Chapter 9: The View
Chapter 10: Be Yourself
Chapter 11: Jealousy at its Finest
Chapter 12: Challenging Camry
Chapter 13: Alpha's Lies
Chapter 14: Death and Mistakes
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16: Her Escape
Chapter 17: Finding Rose
Chapter 18: Werewolf Galore
Chapter 19: Drew
Chapter 20: Another Fricking Alpha
Chapter 21: Mate!
Chapter 22: Night Wolf
Chapter 23: Cole's Decision
Chapter 24: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 25: Alicia and the Kiss
Chapter 26: He's Mine
Chapter 27: Don't Play with the Wolf
Chapter 28: My Alpha
Chapter 29: F*cked Up
Chapter 30: Luna Night Wolf
Chapter 31: His End
Chapter 32: Filling the Emptiness
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Alpha's Beliefs

21.4K 674 39
Galing kay blehaaa

No, not him! Anybody but him. He's going to hurt me. Like he did the first time. No, who cares about him. I don't care if he thinks he is my mate. The second I get back to who I was I'm not staying with him.

He'll probably reject me anyways. He walks in slowly, and I stare at his feet as they approach me and still.

Alpha Eric POV

I hate myself. I've always been the bad boy, the playboy who never gave a shit about what anyone else thought about him. So quickly, what she thinks of me has become the only thing that matters.

My mate. Rose Ivy Lawrence.

Even her name gives me chills and makes my wolf purr. She's amazing, I would do anything for her. The thing I hate is that she is an Omega. Because of me. Because of my stupid pride, she's injured and she's the weakest in this pack.

I treated her so badly. I didn't know that she was my mate but that's not an excuse. I looked down on her because she didn't have a wolf yet. I liked her for so long, and her wolf's lack of an appearance made me change my whole view on her. She smelled so good in the hallway, I thought it was someone else. Hugging her, changed my world.

Seeing her disappointed me though. I thought it was someone else. I don't know why but the minute I hit her, my wolf growled at me and took control. He killed off every rogue. As my punishment, he put me into that coma. I didn't understand why until now. I hurt our mate. He didn't speak to me until I found her.

She's sitting against the hospital wall, curled up. She's so tiny. I have to protect her but I didn't do that. I hurt her. She's so beautiful even now.

I need to help her get better. Things will change. I will protect her.

I don't deserve her, and if she rejects me, I won't stop her. I'll be the best mate I can be, and I can hope to convince her. 

I can only hope she loves me. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
2.4M 67.5K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
595K 15.2K 27
Isabella Rose White hasn't always had a hard life. It all started with the sudden death of her grandparents. Her pack started to treat her differentl...