perfect strangers- sam winche...

By sherlockianwrites

you live a simply in a small town where you've spent your entire life. in a small town where nothing out of t... More

meeting the winchesters
home
rising sun
roommates
not a becky
the winchesters
yellow eyes
miserable at best
your mess is mine
confusion
sweet emotion
goodnight
dream a little dream of me
the cave
it's not goodbye
love
coming home
perfect
becky rosen
coming and going
the other brother
a little game
pain
gone
i don't love you
highway to hell
rivers and roads
it's not over
cynical
what's done is done
daydreaming
just a plate
later
goodnight
anything but perfect
rough love
silent screaming
an idea
blood and bones
not quite thaumaturgy
an explanation
everything
night moves
a morning rose
liar liar
failed apologies

i was made for loving you

2.8K 90 17
By sherlockianwrites

the sizzle of bacon can be heard all throughout the house. you struggle, flipping pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon. 

"shit!" you say, as hot oil sprays your arm. sam looks up from his computer.

"you alright?" he asks. you turn to him with a smile. 

"i'll live." dean walks into the kitchen, his fluffy pajama pants hanging onto his hips. he fluffs his hair as he yawns. 

"morning." dean groans. he walks into the kitchen, attempting to grab a pancake. you smack his hand away. 

"it'll be done in a minute." 

"so bossy." he says with a smirk. 

"fuck off." you say with a smile. he bites his lower lip and tilts his head to the side. 

"set the table." you playfully growl at him before turning back around to the frying pans, flipping the bacon once more. you hear the clank of plates as dean pulls them from the cabinets, and the smash as he slams them on the table. 

"careful!" you yell at him. 

"sure, mom!" he yells back, matching your tone. sam walks over to you, placing his hands on your hips and his head on you shoulder. he softly kisses your neck. you lightly moan, running your fingers through his hair. you hear his lips softly parting into a smile. 

"go help your brother." you whisper to him. 

"sure, mom." he whispers back, smacking your rear as he walks away.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 11.5K 76
Little stories about Sam x reader. Enjoy~ I don't own any of the characters or Supernatural. But all these stories are mine.
7.2K 511 16
just some destiel one shots- with a few other supernatural ships mixed in every now and again- I write when I am bored. there will be au, fluff, sadn...
287K 5K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...
746K 29.3K 200
Destiel smut and fluff filled short stories. More fluff than smut. These stories are written for my enjoyment and hopefully yours as well. They range...