AvNeil to AdiZa

By SpillTheQuill

How about a work on Aditi and Zain? Mind you....Its JUST PURE FICTION! More

Intro!!
Being Introduced..
First Shoot
not an update ... !
AvNeil
Miffed?
not an update..
not an update again
Misunderstandings
Tough Time
Solved?
Fun Time
Scars?
attention guyzz
NO MAHAEPI
Danger?
...Closer...
Chapter Closed
not an update
..Off from Work..
Flying Home
Bikaner- Being welcomed
Not An Update( but please read)
ATTENTION!!
Appu
Hearing them..
Steamy-Syappa
Opening Up
Okay Now Listen!! Guys!
/*Not an Update-Can join the discussion*/
Birthday
not an update
Melting into him
Shopping
ATTENTION!
Vote for Avni
And Then..
WE WON GUYZ!!
Now?
VOTE FOR EFEED AWARDS
Heating Up
LIT
He is Mine
Reaad...
Moments to Cherish
Pouring Out
not an update
..In Love..
Attention Guyz..not an update
I am always yours
not an update- your opinion?
just to calm down my anger..
Fanwars
My New Work
attention-not an update
please read and let me know
The Ideal Star Parivaar
You wanna compare? Okay- Lets Compare Then!
The Ideal Star Parivaar- Part 2
Conspiracies
Kerala Diaries - 1
Kerala Diaries - 2
Kerala Diaries-3
Another Shade of Love❤
Surprises Reloaded!
let's talk : not an update!
The Lady Don Swag😎
/* Warning */
Can't Keep My Hands Off You😉
lets Chat!
Facing the Worse
new work
Happy Writer's Day!
REPORT!!!!!
Apologies...
New FF coming up!!!
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
/* Chit Chat Session */
VOTING TIME!
The Union Of Hearts
suggestions plssss
suno suno suno!!
clue no: 1
clue no: 2
clue no: 3
done!
..For You..
😁😁
Hey People!
New Work
Hey Folks!

Flash Back

4.3K 347 48
By SpillTheQuill

################
I know this is a really lame update. I was just setting up the plot to continue the story. Moreover, I would like to focus upon the upcoming SPA 2018 instead of 2017. But, I had to cover up that too. Sorry if this one disappointed. I promise to make it up the next time.

Happy Reading folks!
################

Aditi and Zain arrived at Mumbai International Airport and were received by a smiling Jahaan. Aditi ran to engulf him in a hug. 

Jahaan(laughing): Kya ho gaya Madam ji? (What happened Madam?)

Aditi: Didn't expect you here na..

Jahaan: What could I do? I was dumb struck with the whole Instagram fiasco that I called Zain today early morning. He explained me everything and I thought of picking you guyz up. 

Aditi(turning to Zain): And you didn't tell me? 

Zain: Really? Were you letting me talk Miss.Rathore? 

Aditi: No I guess.. 

Jahaan(walking towards the car): Get in you two. Ladthe rehte hai bas! (Always on a fight) Waise I have got you a place to shift Adi..

Aditi got into the backseat and Zain to the front seat. Just then, she registered the last sentence by Jahaan.

Aditi: That's fab! Kahan pe hai? (Where is it?)

Zain: In my flat. Opposite to my apartment. Mine is 7B and yours is 7E. 

Aditi: What? How did you arrange that? Khaali apartment thi wahan pe? (It had free apartments?)

Jahaan: We actually focused on finding a place near to any one of us. Preferably Zain.. Cause, many times your call times are same. 

Zain: So when the people there vacated 3 days back, Abhilash booked the apartment without even consulting with me. 

Aditi: Such a darling he is!

Zain: Yes he is. And now all of us are relieved. Warna hamesha tension bana rehta (Otherwise, tension would have prevailed)

Aditi: I give all of you a great amount of tension to deal with.. hai na?

Jahaan: Lo shuru ho gayi (She started it again). You can shift today evening. And buy necessary items too. Lets leave that for now. Did you get the invitation?

Aditi: Which invitation?

Zain: She has not checked. Aditi, Star Pariwaar Awards 2018 invitation has come to each of us. 

Aditi: Oh wow! It nearly slipped out of my mind. When is it?

Zain: Date is not fixed. Usually, we get notified two months before to start the preparations. Date will be informed later. Wasn't it like this last time?

Aditi: Yes. It was.

Jahaan: Last time was fun. But, Naamkarann fandom was really disappointed with the results I guess.

Zain: Yeah. Last time when SPA was conducting, we had not become that popular. Can't expect to win awards in such a tough competition. Even then, Avni got an award. This time, I have been constantly reading tweets and posts about them waiting for the next SPA and us to grab awards.

Jahaan: You think so?

Zain: I don't know. I don't care about awards anyways. In fact, none of us do. We are already overwhelmed with the amount of fan love we are receiving. It would make us happy if we get awarded of course. 

Aditi: More than that, it would be a celebration time for our fans. Lets do our best thats it.

Jahaan: This time I am also performing. The creative team has already told me to.

Zain: OYE! Look at him Adi! Jahaan on stage.

Jahaan: Shut up now! And yes, make  sure that you people nail the stage this time.

Aditi: Yes. This time we would die with practice. But, will definitely put up a better show than last time. Seriously guys, how did a year fly off?

Just then, Jahaan turned on the FM and it played the song "Tamma Tamma loge..."

All three looked at each other and broke into laughter. They drifted off to the scenes a year before. 

*************FLASHBACK***************

Zain gave his bytes to the media and moved to the other end near to the auditorium door waiting impatiently for his team. Many of them could not make it due to already decided commitments. 

Gautam: Oye!

Zain: Oh hey man! I have been waiting since long.

Gautam: Sorry dude. I got late. You saw Aditi?

Zain: No I didn't. Where is she? Don't tell me she wore her favorite jeans and came.

Gautam: What? Hahahahaha....! She has wore a gown. 

Zain: Hain? Really? 

Gautam: Yes. She doesn't dress up much like other leads. Simplicity is her beauty. 

Zain: Indeed. She is a natural beauty. 

Just then, a voice broke their conversation and they turned back. Zain's breathe hitched seeing his co-star in a never before seen avtar. Adorned with a black full length gown and minimal jewelry, she was looking deliciously hot. Her hairs were curled up and neatly put to one side over her shoulders. Her black kohl eyes coupled with that ever so infectious smile was driving him insane. Gautam gave her a friendly hug and moved over to meet a friend.

Aditi: Am I looking fine?

Zain(breaking out from his reverie): Huh? Yeah.

Aditi: I know all other leading ladies are looking extremely pretty. I really can't handle all these stuff. Neither I am comfortable with short and revealing..

Zain(cut her in between): You look irresistibly sexy.

Aditi(with a shocked expression): Haan?

Zain: Yea. You don't have to wear anything that makes you uncomfortable to look pretty. You won't look good if you don't feel good. This is YOU and that's the best part. You are beautiful inside out Aditi. And I am so sorry that I am not able to take my eyes off you. 

Aditi(reddened at cheeks): Thank you.

Zain: Chale? (Shall we go?)

They moved forward for a small photo shoot and then got seated up in their places. As the show started, they were really enjoying. Just then, the favorite new comer(female) nominations were announced. Aditi was nominated but ultimately lost to Surbhi( as Anika from Ishqbaaz) which was very well deserved. 

Zain: That's well deserved hai na?

Aditi: Yes ofcourse. She is the master of expressions. Mujhe tho bahot improve karni hai(I need to improve a lot)

The next award was of favorite new comer(male) in which Zain was nominated too. Aditi really hoped that he would win the award. Before announcing the results, all the nominated males were called on to the stage for a fun game by Karan Patel and Arjun Bijlani. On the stage, there were Karan Jotwani(as Sayyam from Suhani si ek ladki), Kunal Jaisingh(as Omkara from Ishqbaaz), Mohsin Khan(as Kartik from Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai) as well as Zain. They were asked to call her better halves on to the stage. Aditi walked to the stage while Zain came down to receive her. She clutched his right arm and walked up the stage stairs handling the gown. She felt at the top of the world on being led with honor to the SPA stage which was once her dream. Soon, the game was explained. The men were to take the maximum number of push ups with their ladies sitting on their back. Aditi suppressed her laughter pursing her lips looking at Zain. They started off while Aditi tried hard not to put her entire weight on him. She was not so lean and of zero-size and it couldn't be easy for him. The game was over and just like every other game, every one was appreciated with no obvious winner. Zain quietly side hugged Aditi cutely reciprocated by her. The moment remained the favorite of NK fandom till this day. That small gesture made them stand out, different from others. The award though, was won by Kunal.

They performed with Kartik and Naira on Tamma Tamma song. It was very much clear that dance was not their cup of tea. Even then, nobody might have laughed and enjoyed the way they did for that performance.  Nevertheless, they did their best even though they were paired up with Shivangi Joshi(Naira) and Mohsin(Kartik) who were trained dancers. Both of them looked bomb in that get up. They were widely appreciated for this effort. Later by the end of the award night, Aditi had grabbed the award for favorite daughter. On the other hand, they were not even nominated for the SPA for favorite jodi.

***************BACK FROM FLASHBACK************************

AdiZa reached back home, freshened up and rushed off to the sets. Aditi excitedly shared the three day's experience with everyone. Zain mentally noted to explain everyone about the social media thing. He struggled hard to detail out these to the directors before they asked her anything about it. He didn't want anyone to raise this matter in front of her. While he was quietly explaining them, Aditi stood hearing everything leaning on the room's door. Director smiled at her with tears in his eyes. He stood up and walked over to her. He kissed her on her hair and he closed her eyes with a single tear rolling down her cheeks.

Director: God bless you.

After everybody moved out from there, Aditi looked lovingly at Zain. 

Zain: I'm sorry. I should have asked you before..

She hugged him around his waist tightly laying her head on his chest. He caressed her smooth hair strands breathing her intoxicating scent. 

Aditi(mumbled): Haan.. (yes)

Zain: Haan? (yes?)

Aditi: Nothing. 

She pulled off from the hug and walked out of the room. She turned back gaining a questioning glance from him.

Aditi: You think you are smart? Or else you think I am dumb?

Zain(smiled with mischief): I think both are true.

Aditi(smiled): Don't think I have not understood your question that you asked me back at Bikaner. 

Zain: You did?

Aditi: Isiliye tho haa kaha tumse abhi (That's why I told a yes now). I would love to be yours forever.

Zain was shocked at this turn of events. He only wanted to bother her. Even though, somewhere down his heart he longed to hear this, but he tensed up thinking to how will he explain her. She seemed to be serious.

Aditi guffawed into loud laughter clutching on to her stomach.

Aditi: Look at you. Hahahaha. Oh my god! Hahahahaha.  Mahn! I was joking. Even I can play pranks.

Zain(felt relieved):  A.D.I.T.I !!! YOU ARE GONE TODAY!

He madly chased her outside the room while every one laughed at their antics. They finally landed up on the sofa of the Khanna mansion set. He started tickling her very badly while she tried to get up and run with non stop laughing. She started coughing soon which made him stop and look at her. He hugged her warmly happily reciprocated by her.

Aditi(in her mind):  Relax Aditi. He was joking...

###########
Many a things would be presented as flashbacks while they rehearse for SPA events. Hope you are loving it. Feel free to suggest ideas and thoughts

Love..

Zainaholicz❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 424 11
This is my first ever story I posted on WP. It is about a girl who falls in love with Zain when they were both in college and all without her knowin...
21.8K 589 6
It's a fan fiction on a serial Shaurya aur Anoki ki kahani ....
6.3K 407 2
Had written this story on HayMur first, but I believe at present it fits AvNeil more. So here's CBI agents Neil and Avni, and their adventurous journ...
72.8K 6.6K 31
A love started with reel life? Did they ever thought working with each other, they will be come life partner... Peep into adiza love story! Regular...