Flash Back

################
I know this is a really lame update. I was just setting up the plot to continue the story. Moreover, I would like to focus upon the upcoming SPA 2018 instead of 2017. But, I had to cover up that too. Sorry if this one disappointed. I promise to make it up the next time.

Happy Reading folks!
################

Aditi and Zain arrived at Mumbai International Airport and were received by a smiling Jahaan. Aditi ran to engulf him in a hug. 

Jahaan(laughing): Kya ho gaya Madam ji? (What happened Madam?)

Aditi: Didn't expect you here na..

Jahaan: What could I do? I was dumb struck with the whole Instagram fiasco that I called Zain today early morning. He explained me everything and I thought of picking you guyz up. 

Aditi(turning to Zain): And you didn't tell me? 

Zain: Really? Were you letting me talk Miss.Rathore? 

Aditi: No I guess.. 

Jahaan(walking towards the car): Get in you two. Ladthe rehte hai bas! (Always on a fight) Waise I have got you a place to shift Adi..

Aditi got into the backseat and Zain to the front seat. Just then, she registered the last sentence by Jahaan.

Aditi: That's fab! Kahan pe hai? (Where is it?)

Zain: In my flat. Opposite to my apartment. Mine is 7B and yours is 7E. 

Aditi: What? How did you arrange that? Khaali apartment thi wahan pe? (It had free apartments?)

Jahaan: We actually focused on finding a place near to any one of us. Preferably Zain.. Cause, many times your call times are same. 

Zain: So when the people there vacated 3 days back, Abhilash booked the apartment without even consulting with me. 

Aditi: Such a darling he is!

Zain: Yes he is. And now all of us are relieved. Warna hamesha tension bana rehta (Otherwise, tension would have prevailed)

Aditi: I give all of you a great amount of tension to deal with.. hai na?

Jahaan: Lo shuru ho gayi (She started it again). You can shift today evening. And buy necessary items too. Lets leave that for now. Did you get the invitation?

Aditi: Which invitation?

Zain: She has not checked. Aditi, Star Pariwaar Awards 2018 invitation has come to each of us. 

Aditi: Oh wow! It nearly slipped out of my mind. When is it?

Zain: Date is not fixed. Usually, we get notified two months before to start the preparations. Date will be informed later. Wasn't it like this last time?

Aditi: Yes. It was.

Jahaan: Last time was fun. But, Naamkarann fandom was really disappointed with the results I guess.

Zain: Yeah. Last time when SPA was conducting, we had not become that popular. Can't expect to win awards in such a tough competition. Even then, Avni got an award. This time, I have been constantly reading tweets and posts about them waiting for the next SPA and us to grab awards.

Jahaan: You think so?

Zain: I don't know. I don't care about awards anyways. In fact, none of us do. We are already overwhelmed with the amount of fan love we are receiving. It would make us happy if we get awarded of course.