Tough Time

The entire crew felt sick at this series of events that had just happened. The director rescheduled all AvNeil scenes to be shot for the next day and decided to move on with scenes which Aditi and Zain need not do together. Both of them had difficulties shooting even for their individual scenes. Sensing them clearly upset, director cancelled their shoot for the day and decided to let them go.

Director: Zain. Idhar aao zara..

Zain: Yes sir..

Director: Zain. I know you are upset and its justified. But don't let this affect your career and relationships. Jaldi sort out karo. Don't forget that both of you make a leading pair which people love.

Zain: Hmm...

Director: Jaao tum. Stay calm and think.

Zain soon left the set, cancelled all outings for the day, switched off his phone and relaxed at home. Aditi tried calling him multiple times all in vain. She reached her apartment and glared at BF who sat there watching TV.

BF: Hey! You came early! Why didn't you call me?

Aditi: What was that all about with Zain? When did I say he bothers me?

BF: Adi..

Aditi: LISTEN to me First! Did I tell you to do this? Did I complain to you? I even told you it was a joke and that I shouldn't have avoided him like that. I was planning to sort out all issues and what the hell did you do?

BF: You are my damn girlfriend! I have every right on you!

Aditi: Possible! But you don't have right on Zain. Did you even see how much he was hurt? I have never seen him like this!

BF: You are worried about him? Not me?

Aditi: Why should I be worried about you? Was it you who was insulted? NO! You must have seen him! Usne is tarah se kabhi bhi mujhse bath nahi kiya. 

BF: What did he say?

Aditi: Kyun bataun? So that you can insult him again? Its between he and me. Main khud teek kar doongi. You should not have done this. You have to apologise.

BF: What did you just say? I have to apologise to HIM?

Aditi: Yes. You heard it right! Ab galti tum ne ki hai, maafi bhi tum hi mangoge.

BF: You are supporting him avoiding me? Have you started falling for him?

Aditi: WHAT? Are you out of your mind? I support him because he is right!

BF: Safeguarding my girl from such flirts is not wrong according to me. I wont apologize.

Aditi: HE IS NOT A FLIRT! He is my co-star, my friend.

BF: Nothing you say can change my perception.

Aditi: Fine! You won't come to drop me on sets from now. Jo bhi kharab karna tha, kar chuke ho. Ab aur nahi! I will go by myself. I have told a driver from set to pick me up everyday.

BF: Aditi!! What the hell?

Aditi: Nothing you say can change my perception too. So deal with it.

And she stormed to her room to change leaving behind him to flinch and clench his fists in anger. She gave him cold behaviour the entire day and went off to shoot the next day before he woke up which clearly angered him.

On the Set.. A romantic sequence was being shot in which Aditi was to slip and fall in Zain's arms. The shot was being retaken many times for perfection. Still, it was not coming out the way expected.

Director: Take 10... Action!!

Aditi slips and falls off to be caught by Zain in mid air. They had an eyelock as per the scene. They were clearlu disturbed and not in character. Zain had a stern look on his face. However hard he tried to bring love in his eyes, the past day's events flashed in front of him. More than angry, he was hurt and that was visible on his face. Aditi could see he being hurt and she be the reason behind that. Her eyes welled up with fresh tears seeing him struggle to do a scene with her. How are they even gonna continue further?

Zain saw Aditi's moist eyes. There was no need to ask her the reason. He made her stand straight and the director called for a "CUT".

Director: Do you people have any plan to work out this scene? Aditi.. go wipe your tears and take a 10 minute break. Before Aditi could freshen up, media came for news bytes which AdiZa gave robotically. Aditi soon went to her room and sobbed remembering the tension prevailing between them.

Director: Zain. Jao.. Aditi ko bulake aao. We need to complete this scene.

Zain: Me?

Director: Yes you! Nahi kar sakte?

Zain: Hmm..

Zain went and knocked at the door when Aditi said "Come In"

He opened the door and looked at a visibly shaken up Aditi. She saw the person whom she least expected to come there. Zain noticed her flowing teardrop and mentally cursed himself for being rude to her. He didn't even bother to listen what she had to say. She tried to talk to him many times and he ignored her too. She must be hurt. But then, even he was hurt.

Zain: Sir bula rahe hai tumhe..

Aditi really wanted him to say something to her, calm her down or even shout at her. Zain turned to go and she stopped him holding his hand.

Aditi: Zain..