Conspiracies

#####

Story hai...pls don't create a fuss abt it.. and whoever wants to create a war abt this..kindly stay away..

And I amm sorrryy guyzzz!! Bahot late hu na is baar.. The work in ma office has actually started! Coupled with the feeling of not having #Naamkarann to watch is heart wrenching. Meanwhile if you want to watch something else other than rewatching old episodes again..

I would suggest #Bepannah. I don't follow the story. But surely, both the leads are the best and they won't disappoint you..

Coming back to where I left you..

#####

Jahaan: WHAAT? What rubbish is that? Our show never went the conventional way. And we have recently taken a leap right? It will take time to settle up and fetch trps.

Director: I have no idea Jahaan. I am scared to tell this to Aditi and Zain. They will really feel bad.

Sanjay(Prakash Khanna- came in munching on a chocolate bar): What's the matter?

Director: Things are going out of hand Sanjay ji..

CV1: Channel is soon going to be revamped and they had informed us earlier too. They demanded trps..

CV2: We took a big risk and took a 10 year leap. We freshened up things and are going through a tough time right now struggling with reaching the audience.

Sanjay: People are loving it dear.. It just needs some time.

Director: Which we are not granted.

Jahaan: Why? Why are we not granted?

Soni(Sunehri): Exactly! Why can't we get time when every other show is given enough time? Ab tho Gautam is also coming back. We are starting Ali's love story too.

Gautam(coming in): Make it clear sir. What do they want?

Director(sighed): There is some clash between our production house and the channel. Gul and Ekta has taken advantage of it too.

Gautam: Means?

Director: Their rival show can face dire consequences if they are ready to shower money while our PH don't even give us costumes.

Sanjay: You mean to say Naamkarann does not have a long life?

Zain(came in just to hear that accompanied by an equally shocked Aditi): SIR?

CV1: Starplus team is going to interfere here on. They say its to induce masala to gain trp. But I doubt our show is going to be some cliche drama..

CV2: And the basic essence of characters can be lost..

Director: Aditi.. They have taken the first step by making Mowgli as AvNeil's son.

Aditi: How the hell is that possible? They should consult us as per the rules if we wish to be portrayed as parents..

Director: They have given no choice for us. Go by them or shut down the show or fetch them 2.4 trp.

Zain: During IPL? Wow! How sensible is that!

Director: I don't know. You both can quit if you don't like to be..

Aditi: We are not going anywhere Sir! We will only quit when Naamkarann quits. Trust us on that.

Zain: What about Gautam's come back?

CV1: They have scraped that track along with DD-Sunehri love story too.