New FF coming up!!!

Heya Fellaas!!

As all of you know AvNeil to AdiZa will soon be wrapped up as it is nearing its required end.

In that case, naye #AvNeil FF chahye na hume!!?

How can we all remain #AvNeil deprived??

Right?

Which can be a better day to unveil another of my wild imagination? This is a plot which I decided upon after a thought..

Now!!

Hold your Breath..

Raising the curtain on the brand new FF plot.

Tik tik...

Tik tik..

Tik tik...

The Plot which no longer relies upon the illegitimacy baseline..

Bas bas.. bahot build up ho gaya..

I wanted to post about the plot today itself for your opinions..

Plot

Avni Mehta : IPS Officer! Daughter of Ayesha Mehta and Ashish Mehta. Both working for the brutally honest newspaper - 'The Mirror'. While Ashish is the cheif editor and director of the newspaper, Ayesha continues to work as a leading journalist and column writer.
Avni - an intelligent, honest and straight forward cop.

Neil Khanna : A prisoner in Mumbai Central Jail who is jailed since 3 years. Son of Prakash Khanna and Swetha Khanna. He refuses to meet any one from his family. What has he done? Why is he in jail? What was he before he landed up in jail?

Above all....

How will Avni's and Neil's paths cross each other?

To find the answer to all these questions.

Wait patiently ONLY if you find the plot interesting!

Let me know!

I have kept too much hopes from this plot. And why did I want to break this out today..and today Itself?

Hmm??

What is Today?

Keep Guessing!!

See you soon..
Love❤️
Megha....