Who Would Have Knew..|•Nba Yo...

By lormiraaaaababy

COMPLETED! Paris and Skylar are teenage sisters who are big fans of Nba Youngboy. They fly to San Antonio Tex... More

Author Note
The Characters
1️⃣: Introduction
2️⃣: Before The Concert
3️⃣: The Concert
4️⃣: The concert PT 2
5️⃣: Its Just The Beginning
6️⃣: Can We Work Things Out?
7️⃣: Preparing For Tour
8️⃣: Its Official
9️⃣: First Stop Salt Lake City
🔟: Sorting Out Beef
1️⃣2️⃣: New Mexico Vibes
1️⃣3️⃣: What Is This Im Feeling?
1️⃣4️⃣: Where Do We Go From Here?
1️⃣5️⃣: Unexpected
1️⃣6️⃣: Choosing
1️⃣7️⃣: Coming To A End
1️⃣8️⃣: More Problems
1️⃣9️⃣: Why?
2️⃣0️⃣: I'm Sorry
2️⃣1️⃣: Secrets Part 1
2️⃣2️⃣: Secrets Part 2
2️⃣3️⃣: I Love You
2️⃣4️⃣: Epilogue

1️⃣1️⃣: Cali Shenigans

5.9K 309 82
By lormiraaaaababy

Saturday December 17, 2017

Special thanks to iammariee for giving me ideas for this chapter 😘

ALSO I WANNA SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ AND VOTES ON MY BOOK WE HIT 2️⃣.2️⃣K VIEWSSSSS😩👏🏽👏🏽

Goal: 12 votesss for next chapter

Sky

Baby Joe went home yesterday after the mall. But he'll be back for the show in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Boomer left also to go home because he had some features he needed to do and he'll also be back for the show In Tulsa, Oklahoma.

So it's just me, KD, Paris, India, Brianna, Ben, Montana, Twin, and Kentrell. Supposedly, his baby momma Starr and the kids are meeting us in are meeting us in Albuquerque including Kendell on the 19th.

"Aye, bae you ready?" Ben asked as I finished putting the rest of my stuff in my suit case. Since we were leaving directly after the show, Montana told us to put our luggage on the tour bus.

"Yeah, hold up dude." I said as I grabbed my shoes and put it in my other suit case.

"I'm done now." He nodded and we walked out the room and headed to the elevator.

Apparently we were taking to long because k texted me.

As the elevator open my phone went off indicating I had a message. But I didn't look at it because I knew it was Kentrell texting me back.

"Yo, your phone been going off
Since we got in here." Ben said as he pushed the elevator button for it to close.

I just stared at him, I could feel me about to go off on his black ass. He just be tripping over shit that don't even be worth tripping over.

"So you not going answer my question? Bet." He nodded his head and walked out the elevator doors that was now open.

This nigga was doing too much over a fucking notification of somebody texting me.

"Niggas these days." I mumbled as I followed him off the elevator.

"That's why when your mother breast feeds, powered milk comes out." KD said to some little white boy.

When I looked again Brianna and Kentrell was hyping him up and Montana was historically laughing.

"You can't let him play on your top like that mane." Montana said to the little white boy.

"Oh hell no you did not talk about my mom, you nigger."

"That's hella racist." Ben said while the white boy gave both of them the finger.

"I know this white cracker did not call me a nigger." KD said as he looked us.

"I think he did." Paris gas while she was recording.

"You want smoke?" KD said as he was walking towards him.

"I want all the smoke you fuck yard." The white boy said as he stood his ground.

"Hold the fuck up who son is this." I said shocked as fuck.

I just knew that his momma was a typical white mom. Let that would've been a black mom hearing all this cussing, he would've got that ass handed to him.

India shook her head with a smile,  "Lil dude called KD a fuck yard."

"The fuck is that?" KD asked looking confused.

"Well your forehead is probably bigger than my back yard." When the white boy said that everybody looked at KD head and started laughing.

"Aye, mane lets not forget he said he want all the smoke." Montana adding boasting.

Montana was way to old to be entertaining this shit, no wonder Kentrell act the way he do.

"Tanner Connor Wyatt get over here now." Some white old lady. Well I'm guessing that's his mother.

I already knew dude was in trouble she done pulled the government card.

"Y'all lets go we got 15 minutes to get to the venue." Paris said as she grabbed her bag and walked out.

Not to long after k and Ben followed, soon after everybody was on the tour bus chopping it up.

Everything was going good until we hop out the car walking into the venue and of course hundreds of fans screaming the boys name.

We stood outside for about a hour cause they was taking pictures.

"Aye, Kentrell we gotta go." Paris informed Kentrell.

It was currently 8 o'clock, we were already on a tight schedule. So him taking pictures for a hour straight messed it up a little.

Kentrell smacked his teeth, "Hold up, let me fucking take the picture with her."

"I don't give a fuck. I'm trying help ya peanut head ass out." She replied flipping her hair and standing to the side.

He ignored Paris reply and continue to finish up the girl picture, since every time they was trying to snap the picture somebody interrupted.

"Real shit K we boutta be late to ya own show dude." Brianna said.

"He said chill the fuck out let me get my picture bitch." Some girl said that was taking the picture with him.

"Watch That bitch word, cause you being disrespectful. Real shit." I said loud and clear so she can hear me.

"Girl fuck you. I don't owe you shit especially not my respect. Fuck is you talking about." She said getting real buck.

"What you not going do is keep running your mouth to my sister. Bitches like you don't got no morals." Paris said stepping closing to where she at.

"P chill." Montana said trying hold her back.

"Now what the fuck is going on here." KD asked walking to the circle that was formed.

"I don't even know." India said.

"Girl what you trying do you doing all this talking." The girl said. "I'm not going back and forth with y'all bitch asses."

"Call either one of us a bitch again and watch what happens." I said getting in my fighting stand.

"And if your friends try to jump in they—" Paris off got cut off.

"They getting beat the fuck up." Brianna said finishing Paris sentence.

"Chill out ain't nobody fighting." K said grabbing Paris while Ben grabbed me.

"Yeah ok touch me bit-" before ole girl could said bitch Paris connected her fist to the girl mouth.

Once I saw the girl hit my sister back I got out Ben grip some how and ran to the girl and started beating the shit out off her.

I felt somebody pull my hair, I fell
and the girl friend got on top of my trying punch me but before she could.

I grabbed a hand full of tracks and flipped us over and started beating her shit in.

All I could her is, "beat they ass Sky and Paris."

I felt somebody pulled me off of her. Once I looked at the girl I was fight her tracks was missing, her nose was bleeding, and her lip was busted.

I'm not even going lie, she got a few goods hits in.

"Free bundles free bundles." said some mixed looking boy swing tracks around that I pulled out her hair. Montana took me on the tour bust so I could fix myself.

"You good sis?" I asked Paris as she put her hair in a ponytail.

"Yeah you know I'm forever straight." She said laying her edges.

"Cause bitches most definitely don't want smoke." Brianna said walking on the bus with India following behind her.

"Yeah y'all." India said while giving us a high-five. I smiled and started putting on my shoes.

"Yo what the fuck was that?!" K came on to the bus raising his voice at all 4 of us.

India looked up at him.

Paris put on her Jean Jacket, "It's not even that serious."

"Yes the fuck it is y'all can't be out here fight." Ben added pissed off.

"Ok and y'all act like the girl wasn't taking out the side of her neck." I said turning my head to the side.

"Y'all don't get it." k said chuckling.

"Mane, fuck this shit." Ben said walking off the tour bus.

"Y'all Montana said lets go." KD said peaking his head through the doorway.

"Ight. This not fucking over." Kentrell said before walking out the tour bus.

"Bet." Paris said getting up and walked off.

Paris

I was in the dressing room still pissed off. Cause everywhere I go girls always got something slick to say.

The girl tried it and as soon as I defend myself I'm being a bitch or what I did was wrong.

After I texted them I went back to Instagram till I got a face time call from the boy Durk.

durk🧡 would like to facetime..

I declined the first call, until he called back to back as I declined all of them. I didn't understand why niggas don't get the hint, obviously if I'm ignoring your calls I don't want to talk.

As soon as I pressed send I felt my phone being snatched.

"I'm telling yb you texting another nigga." KD said as he ran in to backstage of the venue.

I chased behind him for my phone, "KD give me my shit back."

"Nope." He said nonchalantly reading the messages.

"Please."

"Give me one reason I why I should give you ya phone back?" He said holding my phone but I still couldn't get it.

"Cause we're suppose to be besties for the resties." I said smiling.

"Say, mane give her, her phone back." Ben said walking pass us.

"Here." KD said handing it to me.

I snatched it from him, "bitch."

"Fuck you say?" He said following behind me.

"I ain't say nothing." I said walking towards my sister.

"Skylar." I said while sitting next to her in the couch.

"Aye wassup." She said crossing her leg.

"Bitchhh let me tell you the tea." I said sitting back.

"So remember the boy Durk I use to talk to?" I asked.

"What about him?"

"So he hit me up all like I can't get a FaceTime answer  and some other shit. So I'm all like whatever yo but don't you got a girlfriend."

"Don't he go with the girl Tamera?"

"Yep, but little do she know her nigga all up on this. Gag is I don't want him."

"Damn, I ain't know my sister had it like that."

"I been had it like that okay." I said confidently.

"Who nigga you snatching?" Briana walked in and asked.

I crossed my legs before answering, "nobody, last thing I need right now is nigga drama."

"Real shit." India said sitting next to me.

"Come on y'all." Montana said standing in the door way.

We all got up and followed  Montana to where Ben and nem was at to go on stage.

Ben

"You ready bro?" I asked k while we was behind the stage waiting for the DJ to announce us.

"You already know what it is." He said doing our hand shake.

"Welcome to the stage YoungBoy Never Broke Again!" The DJ said while we can hear everybody in the Crowd screaming and clapping.

"Aye aye youngboy." K said in the mike. As all of us walked out, the back stage guards gave me and KD a mike. So we started along to rap to coordination with k.

We rapped like 5 more songs, we jumped in the crowd, shit k even threw hundreds, fifty's, and twenty's.

The girls was back there recording there selves and the show. The vibe was turnt the fuck up, cause when you on stage with the gang despite the shit we went through before the show nothing else matters and that's some real shit.

"NBA BE THE GANG YEAHH HEARDDD?" KD said in the mike the crowd screamed and clapped. we dabbed each other up and hugged.
_______________________
Sorry I haven't publish in a while but I had to add some drama ya feel me. But yeah some some real shit NBAxBBGxMGNG be the gang.

#BALTIMOREBOOMING
#TENWAY💚🦍
#NBAXBBG
#SLATT🐍❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 353 7
19 year-old, Kailani is crushing on her best friends brother. Not wanting to ruin her friendship, Kailani is unsure what to do.
3.8K 243 31
Bryson has always had this one sided rival with Yasmine..both of them being the smartest kids in school but what will happen when she confesses she l...
20K 2.1K 23
Just a story on love between Vansh, Vihaan and Riddhima..
1.2M 31.1K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...