Unexplainable Love | Greece

By greeceftrichardson

When George Smith, the "straight" high school kid, falls for the new boy in town, Reece Bibby, he soon figure... More

Cast
Wake Up
I Would
Rude
A Little Too Much
Bad Reputation
Issues
Never Be Alone
Risk It All
Ease
Truly Madly Deeply
Kid In Love
Understand
This Is What It Takes
Havana
Lose My Mind
Little Do You Know
This Town
Back For You
I Should've Kissed You
Change My Mind
All Night
End Of The Day
Count On Me
Same To You
Kiss The Boy
Too Good
Last Night
Let You Down
Anchor
One Call Away
For Him
Me And My Broken Heart
Jump
Half Way There
My My My
Hands To Myself
All Falls Down
Imagination
Treat You Better
Loved You First
Stand By You
I Like Me Better
Fall
Girls Talk Boys
Too Good To Be True
Mockingbird
Sinners
Fallin' All In You
There For You
Taking You
For You
I Want To Write You A Song
Heaven
Grenade
Secret Love Song
Just To See You Smile
Up
Memories
Life Of The Party
They Don't Know About Us
Pillowtalk
It's A Lie
Because I Had You
Perfect
Want You Back (Part One)
Want You Back (Part Two)
IMPORTANT A/N
Like To Be You
Unsteady
If I Could Fly
Youth
Talk Me Down
Happier
Held By Me
Endlessly
Symphony
For You
Make You Feel My Love
You Are The Reason
There You Are
Shadows
When You're Ready
Something About You
Stand By You
Through The Dark
Don't Leave Me Alone
Lucky Strike
Animal
A/N - Unexplainable Love Prompts

Personal

1.1K 47 50
By greeceftrichardson

Chapter 4

A/N- Hey there! Sorry I didn't update, I literally had no time. Things will get interesting soon, don't worry ;)

Personal - The Vamps &
Maggie Lindemann
"Don't take it personal, but personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me"

(Blake POV)

"That was the most best hour of my life!" Reece said sarcastically to me as we walked out of class together.

"Wasn't it great!" I said, replicating his sarcastic enthusiasm. "What class do you have next?"

"History."

"I've got art. Catch you at lunch?" I said hoping he'd accept.

"Yeah for sure." He replied gratefully. "Hey could you point me in the right direction for history?"

"Down the hall, at the end turn right then third door to your left."

"Thanks man." Reece said as he clapped me on the shoulder.

"You know where the cafeteria is mate?" I asked. I didn't want him to get lost and miss lunch.

"Of course I do, that's where the food comes from. See you later!" He called from halfway down the hallway.

"See you then." I said half to myself as I smiled and headed for class.
__________________________

(George POV)

When the bell signalling the end of class rang I quickly dropped my test on the desk and got to the cafeteria to meet Blake for lunch.

"Sup man, how was class?" Blake asked as I slipped my arm over his shoulder.

"Not too bad. How was Art?" I asked.

I already knew what his answer would be. Art was his favourite subject other than music. He was amazing at it too.

"It was great, we drew fruit today." He said excitedly, he was always excited about art.

"Oh yeah? How'd you do? Amazing as always?" I grinned at him.

He laughed a little, "Not 'as always', but yes, I did pretty well." he said, nudging my side with his. "Hey is it okay if Reece eats with us?"

"Yeah, then I can apologise for how I treated him." I said looking down at the floor.

"Good idea. I kind of already told him he could." He admitted.

"Don't worry about it man." I said with a bit of a laugh, while hitting him lightly on the shoulder before taking my seat, with Blake sitting in front of me.

A few minutes later I spotted Reece in the yellow jumper that I loved. He was standing there awkwardly, looking around. I put my hand up but he didn't seem to notice, so I started waving it around a bit. He seems to have remembered me, he instantly walked over to me. I mean us.

"Hey guys." Reece said kind of awkwardly.

I moved over making room for him to sit next to me.

"Hey." Blake replied.

"Hey, sorry about earlier, I was in a terrible mood, I've had a terrible day. I still shouldn't've said that to you, you helped me and I was rude, so I'm sorry." I said in a little bit of a rush so he couldn't interrupt me.

"Don't worry 'bout it man. " he said patting my back as he sat down. "How's your head?"

His leg was touching mine now he's seated, sending jolts of electricity through my leg and up my spine. Why did it do that?

I must've been thinking for awhile. Reece interrupted my train of thought with a bit of concern.

"George? You okay? You were out of it for a bit." Reece replied, looking directly in my eyes causing me to stutter.

"Ye-yeah. I'm fine. M-my head still hurts but I-I'm good."

"Maybe you should get it checked?" He said, still looking deep in my eyes, trying to read me.

"I'm good. I got it checked earlier, just zoned out a bit." I said, gaining my composure, slightly, not breaking eye contact.

I was looking in his green eyes for what seemed to be forever before he spoke.

"T-that's good."

Did he stutter? Or did I imagine it?

He smiled at me slightly before looking at Blake – wait, Blake's still here – and asked him something that I missed, I was to busy looking at his dimples when he smiled. Crap, I'm still staring. Get it together Smith! What are you doing? You like girls! Then why are there butterflies in your stomach? That little voice inside of my head said.

"I-I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom." I said, getting out of there as fast as I could.
__________________________

I got to the bathroom and immediately splashed my face with water. What was happening to me? Why couldn't I stop staring? When he touched me why did I get a rush of electricity through my body? Why do I have butterflies in my stomach? Why was I losing my breath? Why?

I calmed myself down a bit and got the butterflies to ease. Once I wasn't in a bit of a panic I could think straight. Then it clicked. I've always had trouble meeting new people. Ever since I was little. It was a sort of social anxiety thing the doctor told me. My hands would get clammy, I would lose my breath, I would stutter, get butterflies in my stomach. Just not this bad. I guess I haven't really met anyone in awhile so I've forgotten how to manage it. Alright, go back out there. You'll be fine.
__________________________

"So why did you move here?" Blake asked Reece as I got back to our table.

"My parents got a good job offer up here," Reece said getting up so I could get back to my seat. "Too good not to take."

"Thanks man." I said gratefully.

"Hey you okay?" Blake asked with a tinge of concern in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine?" I said with a questioning look.

"You ran out of here pretty fast." Blake replied.

"You can't control when you need to go." I said, cringing inside. What did I just say? Way to embarrass yourself in front of the new kid.

"True." Reece laughed.

I laughed back at him. God those dimples.
__________________________

(Reece POV)

"True." I laughed.

He laughed back at me. His laugh. I could listen to it all day.

There's something about him, George – I love his name – that makes me feel like I can tell him anything. I feel like I can trust him, but I don't know him. I've always had trust issues, I've always been a closed off person. I will rarely open up, but something makes me want to tell him everything about me. But that's not a good idea.

"Hey!" A girl said walking up to our table, sitting next to Blake. "Who's the new kid?" She asked, looking to me.

"This is Reece, Reece this is Mia." George introduced.

The way he said my name was just- how do I explain it? Beautiful?

"Hi." I said reaching across the table to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you." She said, looking me up and down.

I sat back in my chair, slightly uncomfortable.

I looked around and saw a beautiful girl with blonde hair walking past, I continued to watch her as she passed us, turning my head to face the other direction. I'm a sucker for blondes.

"Look away if you want to keep all your limbs intact." Blake said bluntly.

I turned back to face him. "What?" I said slightly terrified.

"That's Brent's girlfriend. If he catches you staring at her you'll- actually you don't wanna know." George explained.

"Ah, got it." I said.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Blake said.

"Her? Seriously Blake? You could do way better." Mia said incredulously.

"Blake?" I said.

"Hm?" He replied without looking at me.

"Do you want your limbs intact?" I smirked.

George was laughing. It made me happy I could make him laugh that beautifully, sweet laugh.

"What?" He said looking at me. This time he was the one looking slightly terrified.

"You're staring. At Brent's girlfriend." I said.

"Oh right. Hailey. Did I mention how beautiful she is?" He asked, taking one last glance at her.

Mia put her head in her hands. George and I were laughing as blush started creeping up Blake's cheeks.

I could get used to this.
__________________________

A/N - Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Start Over Again studio version is out and I'm screaming!! It's soo good! Aghhhhh.
Lots of love,
Tahlia💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 797 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
4.9K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
819K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
26.6K 1.7K 23
I had never felt this way before, I had never felt the immediate butterflies swarm my stomach as soon as I saw them, but this was different. As soon...