Johnny Depp pregnancy series

By head_over_hiddleston

Just a cute, fluffy series about you having johnny's baby #8 in #depp More

1. Talking about it
2. Finding out
3. Telling Him
4. Morning Sickness
6. First ultra sound
7. Starting to Show
8. Cravings
9. Mood swings
10. Gender predictions
11. Finding out the gender
12. First kick
13. He hears you talking to baby (his POV)
14. Picking a name
15. shopping for baby
16. He leaves to go film overseas for a couple of weeks
17. While hes away in tour
18. He arrives home
19. How you fall asleep
20. He talks to the baby
NOTE
21. Talking to his mum
22. Last ultra sound
23. Sore and uncomfortable
24. Labour
25. The birth
A/N
A/N

5. Telling your Family

9.4K 165 6
By head_over_hiddleston

You and Johnny, had decided that you were going to invite both of your families over for dinner, besides your sister, no one in your family and Johnny's family knew that you pair were finally starting a family together.  

(y/s/n) arrived before everyone, she ran up to you and johnny " Congrats guys, i'm so happy for you!" (y/s/n)'s husband goes up to Johnny and congrats him. "How are you feeling love?" She asks, "I'm good, just a bit tired thats all" you reply.

She helped you cook dinner, "How are you telling mum and dad?" she asks, " Well thats a surprise" you reply. 

Johnny's parents Betty and John arrive, and walk in. "Hey love!" Betty says as she comes up to you, "How are you?" she asks, "Never better" you reply. 

A little while later, when both families are sitting around the dinner table, you give one card to both sets of parents. 

It reads

"Hi Grandma and Grandpa!

I'm your grand son/daughter, i cannot wait to meet you in nine months!"

"(y/n) and Johnny!!!! Oh my goddness!" your mum yells

"We are finally getting grandchildren!" Betty exclaims, theres hugs all around. 

"Congrats brother!" Christopher says to Johnny.  "How fair are you along?" everyone asks, "About three weeks" you reply. 

"You and Johnny will be great parents!" Everyone says. 

Oh gee i hope so you think to yourself

Hey guys, thank you for reading!! It gets better  trust me! 

hope you guys are enjoying it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 257 9
Charlie cox fanfic. Daisy Khole wanted nothing more than to sit at home and watch Netflix. When she starts to have daydreams about having someone t...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
369K 6.5K 12
What happens when you find out that you're pregnant with the super soldier's baby? This story will be updated at least once a week so stay tuned!
238K 4K 15
Ever since Morgan was born Tony stopped paying attention to Y/n, Y/n knew that because Morgan was a baby that she would get more attention at...