The Other Salvatore

By miss_lavancha

This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon... More

The Other Salvatore
A/N: New Cover!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 - THE BALL! Part 1...
Chapter 21 - THE BALL! Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - SEASON 3 FINALE Part 1
Chapter 29 - SEASON 3 FINALE Part 2
Chapter 30 - Season 4 Opener
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - THE LAST ONE!! Part 1
Chapter 46 - THE LAST ONE!! Part 2 - THE END!!
A/N: Bullies
Hybrid in Debt
"Falling for the Original Gentleman"
PREVIEW: ALL'S FAIR N LOVE A WAR (SEQUEL)
Sequel
Fanfiction Awards
Just In Case

Chapter 19

31.7K 691 341
By miss_lavancha

A/N: I know I said this might be the ball, but I lied. Another... I guess you could call it a filler, although there is a little “drama.” But I promise. Next chapter will be the ball! I thought about including it in this one, but I think I wrapped it up nicely, so I didn't want to continue. Next one, I promise!

-Elizabeth's POV-

Me and Bekah entered the Mikealson house laughing, our arms loaded with shopping bags. This had to have been one of the best days I have had in a long time.

“Hello, sister. Elizabeth.” a voice said. We looked, and we both smiled.

“Hello, Elijah.” we both said in unison. We looked at each other and giggled. Elijah smirked.

“Do you need help with those bags?” he asked.

“Yes, please.” Rebekah replied. Elijah nodded, and called. Several strangers walked in and grabbed our bags.

“Who are they?” I asked. I knew the Mikalesons enjoyed having servants, but these didn't look like the average compelled humans.

“Klaus' hybrids.” Rebekah said, with a shriveled up nose.

“You don't like them much?” I asked.

“They are his replacement family. In case things don't work out with us.” she replied grumpily, and then stormed off.

“Same old Bekah. Laughing one minute, sulking the next.” I muttered.

“I heard that!” she yelled, then I heard her door slam. I just shook my head and laughed. Elijah chuckled, and I looked back at him.

“Welcome home, Elizabeth.” he said, and I walked over and gave him a hug.

“It's good to see you Elijah.” I whispered, as he wrapped his arms around me.

“I have missed you.” he said. I looked at him, shocked that he would admit to such a thing.

“I've missed you too.” I said. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, and stepped back.

I smiled at him. He smiled back then said.

“I talked to your brothers. They asked me to send you home when you got back.” I groaned. I had been dreading this. I wonder if Elena has told them about my escapade last night...

“Of course, you are more than welcome to stay here as long as you like...” another voice said. I looked up and saw Kol. I smirked.

“I know. But I need to face them at sometime.” I sighed.

“Alright. Then I'm coming with you.” he said. I looked at him.

“Kol, no. If you show up, they just might rip your heart out. And even you can't recover from that.”

He grinned. “They would have to be able to get to me first.” I sighed.

“No. I will go alone.” He sighed, but nodded.

“Alright. But we will see you tomorrow at the ball, right?”

“Of course. And I already have my dress.” I smiled, thinking of it.

“Good. Then we shall see you tomorrow.” Elijah said.

“Tomorrow.”

They each came and kissed my cheek, then Elijah walked me to the door.

“Bye, Bex!” I yelled. “Thanks for the shopping!”

She showed up at the top of the steps.

“You are welcome. You are coming over to get ready here tomorrow, right?” she asked hopefully.

“I think I should stay at home with my brothers. But I will definitely be here tomorrow night.” I replied. She sighed.

“Alright. See you tomorrow.” She blew me an air kiss, and was gone.

I nodded to Elijah and Kol, then ran home.

I paused when I reached the door, and took a deep breath. As I raised my hand to open the door, it opened for me. There stood both Damon and Stefan.

“Hey.” I said sheepishly.

They both just looked at me, then moved aside. Yep, Elena had told them.

I walked slowly into the house, and tried to sneak upstairs.

“I don't think so.” Damon said, and grabbed my arm. He dragged me to the living room, and I grimaced. This was not going to be good...

I sat on the couch, while both of my brothers stood across from me, their arms crossed across the chests. They were both frowning. I was just about to start talking when there was a knock on the door.

Damon frowned and went to answer it. He walked back in the room with three sealed envelopes.

“There was no one there, but these were. There's one for each of us.” he said. I sighed, knowing what they were.

“Well, they work fast.” I muttered. Both of my brothers looked at me, but I just shook my head. I opened mine. Inside, as I was expecting, was an invitation to the Mikaelson ball.

“What the...?” Damon said, eyebrows furrowed. Stefan had the same look on his face. I sighed.

“The Mikaelsons are holding a ball. Apparently, you both have been invited. Mighty nice of them, I think.” I said. They both shot me glares.

“Maybe not...” I muttered, then turned mine over. On the back was a whole assortment of writing in different penmenships.

'Can't wait!! Make sure you look presentable – I will be checking, and changing what I see fit! -Bex' I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

'Can't wait to have some fun with my date tomorrow night. ;) - Your BFF' Again, I rolled my eyes, and chuckled.

'I can not wait to catch up with what you have been up to since you left. -Elijah' I smiled.

'I look forward to meeting the woman who my brothers and sister have been talking about. -Finn' Hmm, interesting.

'I am pleased to finally meet the woman who has stolen my families hearts. -Esther' Wow! That one was exciting, yet terrifying. But it was the last one that really caught my attention, and had me thinking.

“Elizabeth. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night. I am sure you will look stunning, as always. -Klaus' I didn't know whether to roll my eyes, or sigh, or both. But my heart did skip a beat – ugh.

I just don't know how I feel. But I did notice that I was Kols' date, and not Klaus'. Did that mean Klaus had another date? I didn't want to think about that...

I sighed, and placed the card back in the envelope. I looked up to notice Stefan on the phone. I listened and heard Elena's voice on the other end.

“Esther wants to see me.” Hmm, interesting. I wonder what for.

“Elena, you can't go.” Stefan was saying.

“For what it's worth, I think Elena should go.” I spoke up. Stefan turned and glared. Damon looked like he was trying not to care, but I could see through him. He didn't want Elena there either.

“Fine, I will stay home.” Elena sighed. I sighed too, but somehow I knew Elena wouldn't give in that easily.

“Okay. Me and Damon will go and scoop the place out. Maybe Lizzie will help...” he said, shooting me a glance. I sighed and shrugged. Maybe I would help, maybe not. We would see tomorrow night...

“Okay. Bye Stefan.” Elena said.

“Bye.” Stefan said, then hung up.

They both looked at each other, then faced me again. I sighed. Here it came.

“Where have you been?” Damon started.

I sighed. “I'm sure you already know...” I said. They both glared and I sighed again.

“Fine. If I must spell it out for you. Kol snapped my neck after he snapped Damons'. I woke up in his room. We caught up a little. Then we...went out for a bit. I ended up falling asleep there. When I woke up, Bex convinced me to go shopping. We went to NYC, and each bought a gown for tomorrow night, and did a little clothes shopping too.” I stopped and looked at them. They had the same frown on their face.

“You didn't mention you were friends with all of the Mikalesons.” Stefan said.

“I'm not. Only Kol, Rebekah, and Elijah. I've never met Esther, Finn, or Mikael. And as for Klaus...” I trailed off. I wasn't even sure what to say.

Damon sighed.

“And what did you and Kol do while you were 'out”? he questioned.

I cringed, and looked away, not answering.

“Elizabeth. What did you both do? We already know some of it, but we want to hear it from you.” Damon said, slowly. I looked, and they each still had the same expression frozen on there faces. Here goes nothing.

“Fine. We, um, kind of went on a killing spree? And went to a club.” I mumbled. They just stared at me.

“How many people did you kill?” Stefan finally asked. I winced, and looked away, again not wanting to answer.

“ELIZABETH! HOW MANY?!” Stefan shouted. I cringed.

“Just me? 30.” I whispered, still not looking. It was totally silent for a while. I peeked, and saw them both with horrified expressions on their faces.

“How many?” Damon gasped.

“30 for me, 30 for Kol.” I said, still very softly. I looked again, and saw the sadness and horror on their faces. But even worse was the disappointment shining in their eyes. I couldn't take that. I started to sob.

“I'm sorry. I know I'm a monster. And it seems worse when I'm with Kol, because he enjoys that sort of thing. And I know, I don't have to prove anything to him, that he loves me even if I didn't do all that. But I just feel as if when I'm with him, all my limitations, are gone. That I can do whatever I want, be whoever I want. So, I don't think, I just do.” I stop, sobbing so hard I couldn't continue. Both of my brothers stood there, shock clear on their faces. I don't think either of them had expected my outburst and confession. As I calmed, I spoke again.

“I can understand if you never want to see me again. Who wants a monster for a sister right? Just let me pack my bags, and I'll be out of your hair.” I said, my tears slowing, but still flowing. I started to get up, when suddenly, I was pulled into a huge embrace. Both of my brothers stood there with their arms around me.

“Lizzie. You're not going anywhere.” Damon said.

“We want you here, and we want to help you get over this murderous part of yourself.” Stefan said, kissing my forehead.

I closed my arms and relaxed into their warm embrace.

“Really? You still want me, even though I'm a monster?” I said.

“Of course we do. And as Stefan said, we will help you control that side of yourself.” Damon said, pulling back and wiping my tears away with his thumb.

They stepped back and I sighed.

“Thank you guys. I really do want to try to control it. Kol even said he would help.”

They looked at me, shocked again.

“Why would he help? I thought he liked that side of you?” Stefan said. I sighed.

“He does. But he also knows that I am always most unhappy after coming down from my high, when all the murders catch up with me. All he wants is for me to be happy, so he is willing to let that side of me go. Even help me control it.”

They both nodded, still shocked.

“Well, I guess he's alright then.” Damon muttered. I giggled, and hugged him again.

“He is. He's my best friend.” I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“He's not the only one who wants you happy.” he said, and Stefan nodded. I smiled. I finally had found my home again, after searching for it for a century. Who would have thought it would be with my brothers again?

A/N: As always, leave me your thoughts – questions, comments, concerns, suggestions. All is welcomed, and in fact, I want them. I want to hear what you guys are thinking – what you think of the story, if you think things are going to slowly, too fast, just right, and what you guys want to see – either in the next chapter, or somewhere down the road. I try to take your suggestions to heart, and incorporate them. Please, leave me some comment, even if it is just “Great job!”, or even, “I didn't like this chapter.” All comments are wanted and appreciated!! Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.3K 32
A lot is known about little Isabella Salvatore as she is a special type of Salvatore. Torn between two families she doesnt know who she truly wants t...
54.6K 1.1K 42
He found her when she was a baby. He could see she still was covered in blood. He could tell it had been only a few hours. He named her Lenza Ray Mi...
3.1K 140 12
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...
12.3K 225 28
Bethany has grown up and out of her Mystic Falls shell, yet the sense of loyalty to her old family and life brings her back. But will it keep her the...