Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

You're Perfect The Way You Are

2.3K 52 101
By TheSpectre21

Quick A/N: Hey guys, just wanna let you guys know I've made a huge HUGE decision this chapter, and I hope you guys like it. If you do, awesome, if you don't then I'm sorry. This topic has bounced around in my head for the longest, and I've finally made my decision. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, see ya.

Everyone: 5!!!....4!!!....3!!!....2!!!....

Raven's Thoughts: I have to show everyone that I'm strong. I have to show him I'm strong. I'll beat this skank, and go back to my family. I'll make you proud Y/N, I promise.

Everyone: 1!!!....GOOOOO!!!!!

Lumina: Here I come!! *dashes forward*

Raven: Get over here!! *dashes forward*

Raven&Lumina: HYYYYAAAAA!!!!!!!

*CLANG*

The two of them clashed weapons, and sparks flew. Both teams stared at the intensity they fought until Yuma snapped out of it, and ran over to a high rock to set up her sniping spot. The other rushed forward towards each other, and Qrow and Summer took on Raiden, while Tai and Sykon went at it, clashing fist. As Raven and Lumina clashed, their swords created sparks in the air. Slowly, Raven's dust infused blade was freezing Lumina's dagger. Lumina pulled away, and chipped off the ice forming on it.

Lumina: Hmph, I don't see what's so great about you. Your not even that pretty, yourt strikes are weak, and arrogant. What on Remnant could have possibly made Y/N fall in love with you?

Raven: Why on Remnant are you so crazy over him? You don't even know him!

Lumina: It's because he deserves the best! I see it in him! He deserves the best and only the best! And I am more than all the best combined. *smirks*

Raven: If you were the best, you would've used another word besides "best" in that sentence. *smirks*

Lumina:*annoyed grin* I'm going to put you through the ground now.

She manipulated her dagger, and it changed into a rapier. She dashed towards Raven as she was changing her blade, and unsheathed an red hot blade, and blocked her stab. Raven jumped back, and slashed a wave of fire towards her. Lumina dodged, and shot forward again, and began a flurry of attacks, meanwhile, Qrow and Raven were thrashing around in the sand, trying to land a hit on Raiden. After blocking another oncoming strike from Qrow's scythe, Raiden turned his head to see a small flame by the wreckage of the pirate ship. He made his way there, and as he reached the fire, he activated his semblance, and engulfed his sword in fire. He turned towards Qrow and Summer, dashing towards them, and slashing across both their weapons, sending them flying, while also hitting them with a wave of heat.

Qrow: *grunts* Man, that burns.

Summer: Grr...I'm done messing around.

Summer speeds forward, and begins to continuously strike Raiden's weapon, making him stagger back. She delivered one final blow, knowing him into the water, and extinguishing the flames. As they fought, Tai was having difficulty trying to fight Sykon. Tai got hit with a right punch to the cheek, followed by a knee to the gut, and elbow on the back of his neck, knocking him to the ground. As he was getting up, Sykon grabbed hold of his back, and threw him near the edge of the arena. Tai almost slipped off, but managed to stay a few feet away from the edge.

Tai: Phew...that was close.

Summer: *grunts and see's Tai* Tai! Look out!

Tai: Huh!?

When he turned, he was met with a blast to the face by one of Sykon's gaunlets. He was blown off the stage, and ringed out by out of bounds.

Oobleck: Ohh, and down goes Tai Yang!

Port: That's one fighter down for team SRTQ, 3 more to go!

Raven: What!?

She looked up at the aura counter, and saw Tai's face greyed out, signifying he was out.

Lumina: Never turn your back on your opponent! HYAAAAA!!!!!

She delivered a slash across Raven's chest, hitting her aura with a critical blow, sending her flying. She slid across the ground, and came to a stop by hitting a rock, slightly cracking it. She shook her head, and looked up to see her aura was nearing the red zone.

Raven: Damn it..huh?

She saw a glint come from above the rocks, and dived away, dodging a shot that hit the rock, going right through it. Yuma loaded another round into her sniper, as she tried to take aim at Raven again. Qrow saw this, and held his block against Raiden.

Qrow: Summer! Go! I got this!

Summer: Alright!

She sped off towards the rocks, in an attempt to take care of the sniper. Yuma saw this and focused her senses, activating her semblance, allowing her to precisely predict Summer's movements. After figuring out where she would likely move to next, she smirked and took aim, slight aiming ahead of Summer. Just as Summer took another step, she fired, and Summer walked straight into the bullet, sending her flying. She hit the ground, and dropped her weapon as she held her shoulder.

Just as she was about to get up, a white boot stomped in front of her. She looked up to see Sykon looking down on her.

Sykon: Sorry, but this is the end.

Sykon grabbed her hood, and picked her up. He threw her up in the air, before loading small rocket rounds into his gauntlets, firing a barrage of small missiles at her, creating a huge explosion.

Qrow: Summer!

Summer: GAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

She hit the ground hard, and her aura dissipated. A horn sounded, ringing her out of the fight, leaving only Raven and her brother. Qrow tried to slice across Raiden's chest, but it was parried, and Raiden sent his blade straight for his head, but Qrow reacted quickly, diving to the ground, and sweeping his feet. Raiden fell back, and Qrow sliced upwards, cutting his side with a critical blow, and Raiden went flying. He landed in front of his sister as he struggled to get up.

Lumina: Raiden!

She knelt down, and tried to help him up, but only managed to sit him up.

Raiden: Damn it...he got me off guard...I'm sorry sis..

Lumina: Stay down...rest...I'll take care of him.

Raiden: No...I can *grunts*..still fight...*gets up and readies sword with two hands*

He stood in front of Lumina, as Raven and Qrow grouped up.

Raiden: You want her?....get through me first..

Raven: *sigh* What a nuisance...

Qrow: I'll deal with him, you get the crazy over there.

Lumina: Grr...why you! I'll rip you to shreds for hurting him!

Sykon: Wait.

Sykon and Yuma landed in front of them, and looked towards the remaining two fighters.

Sykon: Don't let this get in the way, we're here to win. Let's do this together/

Yuma: Right. *readies pistols*

Sykon: I'm sorry team STRQ, it's over.

Raven: Grrr.....I am not about to lose that skank.

Qrow: Well then, since we know we're not gonna go down without a fight, how about til our last breath?

Raven: Agreed.

Raven and Qrow launched themselves towards them, as Sykon and Yuma began to fire, while Lumina and her brother dashed at them as well. Raven and Lumina clashed blades, as Qrow and Raiden clashed as well. Sparks flew as the began to bash their blades against each other. As Raven locked their blades together, they snarled at each other.

Raven: I'll beat you, and show him that I am strong enough for him.

Lumina: Hmph! I'll crush you beneath my feet!

She broke the clash, and delivered a huge swipe across Raven's chest, and kicked her in the stomach, before grabbing onto her and throwing her down onto the ground. Raven's aura was in the red zone, and she laid there as Lumina stepped over her. She looked to her side and saw Qrow was defeated, and ringed out, leaving her left.

Lumina: Sorry honey, but he's mine now.

Raven's Thoughts: Y/N....I'm sorry...

Lumina punched her in the gut, making her spit up, and her aura finally dissipated. The horn sounded, signifying that team SLYR, had won the fight.

Oobleck: Team SLYR wins by knockout!

Port: Ohh! What a shocking outcome!

As Raven knelt on the ground, she saw a foot step in front of her. She looked up, expecting to see Lumina, but instead, she was shocked to see you.

Raven: Y-Y/N..

You just kept staring at her, and suddenly, you saw Lumina was running towards you with a smile. She leaped onto you, wrapping her arms around your neck.

Lumina: Y/N!

Y/N: Hmm? Do I know you?

Lumina: *giggles* No, but you can get to know me~ Why don't you ditch her, and come with a real woman who can make your life perfect?

You just stared at her with a deadpan look on your face. Raven was now on the verge of tears, thinking you might actually leave her. That was, until...

Y/N: No.

Lumina: Wh-What!?

Raven: Y/N?...

Y/N: I said *removes Lumina from yourself* No.

Lumina: B-But why!? I'm better than her! I'm the best! I'm perfect!

Y/N: That may be true, but I'm not looking for perfect...

You walked to Raven and knelt down next to her, lifting her chin up with your hand to make her look at you.

Y/N: I'm looking for my Raven. *smiles*

Raven: Y/N...*tears up and smiles*

You leaned forward, and planted your lips on Raven's. The kiss was passionate and full of love. Lumina watched in pure jealousy as you kissed her, and stomped away.

Lumina's Thoughts: I won't stop until he's mine.

You picked up Raven, and walked out of the arena with her, as she nuzzled into your chest. You scratched behind her wolf ears, making her hum in pleasure, and relaxation.

Y/N: You know you don't have to become more than you already are.

Raven: But...don't you want me to be stronger?

Y/N: If you get stronger, then that's awesome, but I'm not asking for anything from you.

Raven: Huh? Then...what are you asking for?

Y/N: *smiles* All I'm asking for...is for you to be by my side. To always be there, for not just me..but for Pan and Yang too. We're a family, so don't think just because someone beat you, means I'm going to leave you. I love you Raven.

Raven: I love you too.

She nuzzled back into your chest, as you carried her back to rest.

Raven: Hey, do you think Tanya's watching us right now?

Y/N: I'm sure of it. She's always watching over us.

Meanwhile, on Earth....

Goku was standing in front of Shenron, about to make one final wish for someone. Next to him was a girl, who had blonde hair, and teel eyes. He looked to her with a smile.

Goku: Are you sure I can't go back with you? I wanna fight him again.

???: *giggles* As awesome as that sounds, I'm afraid you can't. But, maybe next time you can come.

Goku: Man, I'm surprised you found your way to King Kai's. And then for him to tell me that you wanted to be wished back, man, what are the chances?

???: I know right? Thank you for this as well. I can't thank you enough.

Goku: Ahhh, it's alright, now, I guess it's time to wish you back to Remnant huh?

???: Yeah, thanks again.

Goku: It's no problem. See ya around, Tanya. *smirks*

Tanya: Yeah, see ya. *smiles*

Goku: Shenron! Send her back home!

Shenron: It shall be granted...

His eyes glowed red, as Tanya slowly began to disappear.

Tanya's Thoughts: I'm coming home..at long last...I get to see my love again....Y/N....Pan...Raven...Yang.....I'm coming..*disappears*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
95.4K 1.6K 12
After the death of your Master, you abandon your life as a warrior monk of Sun Zhang. Aiming to be a Huntsman, you attend Beacon Academy, however you...
13.3K 285 20
File Type: Student Student: Y/N L/N Y/N is a young wolf faunus who grew up in Vale. He was very clever and outgoing, though he kept his past and pers...
13.5K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...