My Prince 《Completed 》

By toughkookie917

13 girls fighting for a prince 13 girls fighting for the crown 1 girl fighting for the best food 1 Prince fal... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2- Ma Boy
Chapter 3- Sign Up
Guide- Important I guess lol
Chapter 4: The End Of Us
Chapter 5: Congratulation
Chapter 6: Goodbye Now
Chapter 7: Hello
Chapter 8: Get Some Air
Chapter 9: 27 to 20
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: ATTACK
Chapter 12: Love Story
Chapter 14: The Exclusive
Chapter 15: Heartbeat
Chapter 16: Drama
Chapter 17: Confession
Chapter 18: Lost
Chapter 19: I Need U
Chapter 20: Love Is Not Over
Chapter 21: Propose
Chapter 22: Lies
Chapter 23: Fighter
Chapter 24: Run
Chapter 25: Good Night
Chapter 26: Don't wanna cry
Chapter 27: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 28: Come Back Home
Chapter 29: Euphoria
Chapter 30: Shine
Chapter 31: I hate you, I love you
Chapter 32: Fake Love
Chapter 33: I'm sorry
Chapter 34: Special
Chapter 35: I Love You
Chapter 36: Don't Say Goodbye
Chapter 37: Baby
Chapter 38: How Dare You
Chapter 39: The truth untold
Chapter 40: Baby Don't cry
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: Hurt
Chapter 43: IPU
Chapter 44: Magic Shop
The End~ please read
READ THIS NOW!!! XD NOT KIDDING LIKE NOW
#1!?!?!??!?!
My Thoughts
SPECIAL THANKS!
SUPER IMPORTANT
Shout Out

Chapter 13: Closer

12.8K 412 343
By toughkookie917

When I woke up the next morning, my eyelids felt very heavy. Me and Jungkook stayed up dancing until 5 am, he was an amazing dancer. I felt glad that I told Jungkook everything, it's funny how the one placed I disliked the most turned out to be the place where I fully opened up about everything. Even with Jimin, there were somethings that I was comfortable to talk about. Today was Saturday with means that I could wear anything I want, instead of dresses. Saturday was also the day that we were required to stay in the Ladies room since people might have wanted to meet us. Which was weird since Jungkook said I could wear pants on the weekends but those were the days people came to see us..... oh well. 

"OMG OMG!!!! JAE!" I turned towards the door and saw Ara. 

'What??" I asked fixing my shirt

"Did you see the new twitter tread!?!?!?!" Ara ran up towards me and shoved her phone in my face. 

Treads For You

#KimJaeHwa\

#MyqueenisJaeHwa

#PinkPrincess

#TheExclusive

#Seokjinhasbeenreplaced

#Maknaefuturewife

#MrsJeon

#ThankYouNamjoon

#Idontknowwhatelsetoput

#BestFanArmy

"What!?! Why is my name the 2nd worldwide trend!?!?" I clicked on the # and saw so many tweets about me. 

"Omg What is this!??!" I kept scrolling, seeing more tweets about me.

"See! I fucken told you wearing pink would be worth it! I know my shit!" I laughed at Ara flipping her hair. "Well hurry up, you are already late. You should head down to the Ladies room." I grabbed my phone and started to look at Twitter as I walk downstairs. When I walked in, Sohyun pulled me towards two rooms in the back of the room. 

"There you are! I've been waiting for you! Did you see Twitter!???" She yelled 

"I know, I saw. I'm kind of confused."  

"Oh, Jae-Hwa." I laughed. 

"Hey, you said you wanted to talk to me about something." Sohyun hesitated, she bit her lip and looked down. She must have a secret. 

"Actually, now that I think of it, maybe I shouldn't tell you. Sometimes I forget that we're competing against each other." Wow. She actually said that. 

"I don't want to be your enemy. I think we could become really close friends. I can't bring myself to hate you."

"I don't want to be your enemy either. But it's not right, especially when the people love you so much. " Before I could say anything Yeri came up to us.

"What did you guys do on your date?" She asked kind of annoyed. 

"Hi, Yeri!" Sohyun said cheerfully

"Shut up, now Jae-Hwa. Spill it." I rolled my eyes

"I already told you." 

"No. The one last night!!" She looked as she was about to slap me. "We saw you two together. He even called you cute and touched you! You are the only one that's been on a date with him twice, maybe even more! A lot of girls haven't even seen him once yet. That's not right!"  She was getting mad. 

"I don't even like him. So calm down. It's not my fault that he picks to hang out with me. Am I the one who goes on the date with you. No. So can you shut the fuck up and leave me alone, it's too early for me to deal with your bullshit. Get your jealous ass out of my face." Yeri and the other girls gave me a death glare and then walked away.

"Jae-Hwa, are you okay?" Sohyun asked me

"I'm going to my room, I'll come down for lessons." 

2 week later

The flash from the camera went off again, capturing a photo of Jungkook and YooBin. Today each girl will be taking a picture with Jungkook. They wanted to see who would look good next to him and someone who would look nice on a stamp. We all were wearing pink colored dresses, taking pictures with Jungkook. 

I watched how each girl looks a photo with Jungkook. All of them were all up to him, I could tell he was uncomfortable. He would smile but it was just a small smile, doesn't really look real. The photographer kept asking him to smile brighter but he just kept it the same. He looked kind of happy and would probably would trick people into thinking he was but not for me. 

(His smile was kind of like this, just a little bit less teeth. )

Sana walked up to Jungkook and he gave her a small smile. Right, when she goes to him she put her lips to his ear and whispered something, whatever she said made him let out a small laugh and nodded his head. She turned herself towards Jungkook, a hand on his chest as she lends her head down to his chest. I didn't want to watch her flirt with Jungkook, for some reason I didn't like it at all. I was going to get some food when a maid softly tapped my shoulders, telling me that it was my turn. I walked towards him and his eyes shifted from Sana to me, maybe I'm just being crazy but I swear his face seemed brighter. He gave me a big smile. 

"Hello, baby girl." 

"Omg. Don't even start." He started to laugh really loud, making everyone turned towards us. 

"Great job Coconut, now I'm going to get killed by your crazy ass fangirls." He gave me an innocent smile. 

"Don't worry I got your back." I rolled my eyes. 

"You didn't even know how to take care of trying girls." He laughed

"Okay, you got me." I laughed

"Omg, I swear how are you, Prince??" He looked at me confused. I put my hand on his crooked tie. 

"Your tie is fucked up." We both laughed as I fixed it. At that moment we heard a click and lights flash. We both turned our heads to the cameraman. 

"Perfect photo!" Wait, what??? I wasn't ready!?!

"Hyung! We didn't even pose for the photo." Jungkook whined at the man. 

"Fine. Lets take another one." I turned my head and saw how all the girls were watching me. Jungkook noticed my nervousness. 

"Don't be nervous." He whispered. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me super close to him. "Just look at me like you are head over heels for me." He winked as I rolled my eyes. I did what he told me to do and I looked at him in the eyes. He was smiling brightly at me as if I was the most beautiful thing ever. I couldn't help but smile at how cute his smile was. 

"Excellent," The photographer said. "Now let's take some on the lounge." 

As we sat down and posed for the photo. Jungkook kept poking and tickling me, making me jump and giggle. I hope that when the photographer took the picture I didn't have an ugly photo. From the corner of my eye, I noticed a waving hand, and a moment later Jungkook turned as well. A man in a suit was standing there, and he clearly needed to speak to the prince. Jungkook nodded, but the man hesitated, looking at him and then to me, evidently questioning my presence.

"She's fine," Jungkook said, and the man came over and knelt before him.

"North Korean soldiers attacking in Yeoncheon, Your Majesty," he said. Jungkook sighed and dropped his head wearily. "They burned acres of crops and are holding people in hostage."

"Where in Yeoncheon?"

"Jungsa-ri, up North of Yeoncheon." 

Jungkook nodded slowly and looked as if he was adding this piece of information to others in his head. "What does my father say?"

"Actually, Your Majesty, he wanted your thoughts."

Jungkook seemed taken aback for a split second, then spoke. "Localize troops in the East of Yeoncheon, and  West of Yeoncheon, for back up. Send in K2 to Jungsa-ri, let's see if we can push them back quietly, with any harm. Send another troop south of Yeoncheon to gather other people, the main mission is to keep the people safe. Set a camp in Cheorwon-gun, provide food, shelter and heavy security around the camp. I don't want any more hostages.  Do not kill any North Korean Soldiers. We are in Demilitarized Zone if we shoot we will be violating the armistice. Their goal is to provoke our military to use force first to have an excuse to start a war. 

The man stood and bowed. "Excellent, sir." As swiftly as he'd come, he vanished. 

I knew we were supposed to get back to the pictures, but Jungkook didn't seem nearly so interested in it all now.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "Maybe we should stop." He shook his head, straightened up and smiled. He held my hand as he looked at me. 

"One thing you must master in this profession is the ability to appear calm even though you're not. Please smile." I raised myself up and gave a shy smile to the camera. I felt Jungkook rub the back of my hand, it felt like we had a connection in that moment. Something true and deep. 

After the photo shoot, we were all sitting in the Ladies room. Tzuyu told us the story on how Han-la was kicked out. 

"When she came back for their date, she was crying. I asked her what was wrong, and she said she was leaving, that Jungkook had told her to go. I gave her a hug because she was so upset and asked her what happened. She said she couldn't tell me about it. I don't understand that. Maybe we're not allowed to talk about why we're eliminated?" Tzuyu explained

"That wasn't in the rules, was it?" Yeri asked.

"No one said anything to me about it," Yoojung replied, and several others shook their heads in confirmation.

"But what did she say then?" Sana urged.

Tzuyu sighed again. "She said that I'd better be careful of what I say. Then she pulled away and slammed the door."

"Well, if that's why she left, then it isn't fair since Jungkook said that someone in this room insulted him the first time they met," Sana complained.

"Maybe she said something about the country? Like the policies or something?" Sohyun said

Doyeon sucked her teeth. "Please. How boring must that date have been for them to start talking policy? Has anyone in here actually talked to Jungkook about anything related to running the country?"

No one answered.

"Of course you haven't," Doyeon said. "Jungkook's not looking for a coworker, he's looking for a wife."

"Don't you think you're underestimating him?" Tzuyu objected. "Don't you think Jungkook wants someone with ideas and opinions?"

Sana threw her head back and laughed. "Jungkook can run the country just fine. He's trained for it. Besides, he has teams of people to help him make decisions, so why would he want someone else trying to tell him what to do? If I were you, I'd start learning how to be quiet. At least until he marries you."

 "Which he won't," Doyeon whispered. 

"Exactly," Sana said with a smile. "Why would Jungkook bother with some brainiac 4 when he could have a 2?"

"Yah!" Tzuyu cried. "Jungkook doesn't care about numbers."

"Of course he does," Sana replied in a tone someone would use with a child. "Why do you think everyone below a Five is gone?"

"Still here," I said, raising my hand. "So if you think you've got him figured out, you're wrong."

"Oh, it's the poor girl. Probably here for the money. Oh, sweety let me hand you some money for your poor ass family" Sana said with a smirk. 

I was about to blow up when I felt someone grab my hand. 

"นี่คือสิ่งที่เธอต้องการ อย่าปล่อยให้เธอไปหาคุณ" (This is what she wants don't let her get to you)  I looked at Ara shocked. First that she knew Thai, second that she understood how I felt. I turned around and walked out the door with Ara. 

"THATFUCKENBITCHISWEARIFSHEDOESNTSTOPTALKINGIMGONNATHROWSOMEHANDSATHERCLOWNLOOKINGASS!!!" I Yelled. 

"Calm down. You know she just trying to get you kicked out, Jae-Hwa you need to control your temper. I know she said some fucked up things but, you got to learn how to ignore it." I thought about what Jungkook told me

"One thing you must master in this profession is the ability to appear calm even though you're not. Please smile."

"Go dance. I know that will calm you down." Ara always seems to amaze me, I've been here for almost a month and she already knows so much about me. More than my own mother, more than Jimin. I nodded my head and went to change my clothes. I walked upstairs and into the dance room. I plugged my phone into the speaker and started to play the music

The music stopped and I just stood there looking at myself in the mirror. I was about to walk to my phone when I heard someone clap. 

"What the hell!" I turned at the door and saw this dude. "umm, who are you?" 

"First, a future princess shouldn't curse, second you are really good at dancing and third, I'm sad you don't reconizge me." I stood there confused. "My name is Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. Ring a bell?" I thought for a moment

"OMG! You are the really good dancer/choreographer of BigHit!" I yelled with wide eyes

He laughed. "Yup, that's me. Nice to meet you Kim Jae-Hwa." I looked at him weirdly

"I'm not a stalker, it's just that I've seen a lot about you on SNS. You were a big trend" 

"Ummm. Okay.." I said awkwardly "Umm, I see you want to use this. I'm done so it's all yours." 

"Wait, can you stay? I want to see how good of a dancer you are?" He smiled

"I guess since I have nothing else to do." He gave me a bigger smile, which for some reason made me smile. 

"How good are you at learning new dances?" 

~2 hours later~

"Wow. You really are good!" Hobie oppa yelled. Yes, he told me to call him Hobie.... and Oppa. 

"What can I say I'm the best." (totally not a 2NE1 pun) I said as I flipped my hair.

"Let's start from the top." He played the music. 

"That was amazing!" I said with a big smile

"You really are an amazing dancer." He said giving me a high five

"Not as good as you! Oppa you are an amazing dancer!!" We laughed.

"Jae-Hwa?" 

"Yeah?"

"You are really different from the other girls. When I met some of the other girls, they were all up on me. Like some of them had like layers and layers of makeup on. Their dresses were too fancy and bling. But you, when I saw you on TV you don't do what the others do. You are unique and I like that, a lot. Especially seeing how you rather wear a sweater and sweatpants, instead of a long dress makes me like you even more. " I laughed

"I'm not like those girls. One thing that I was afraid of when coming here was losing the real me. I'm not going to change for people to like me, It's my life, my body I do whatever I want with it. No man, no women will make me change. I am me. And I'm proud of being my true self." I looked a Hobie oppa and he looked shocked. He started to clap. 

"I respect you. I guess now I know who I'm voting for." He gave me a wink. "Well, you should go now. You've already missed dinner." I nodded my head and started to walk out the door. 

"Wait!" I turned around. "Kim Jae-Hwa! Good luck!" I smiled and said thank you. As I was walking I thought about meeting Jungkook. I ran to my room and showered and cleaned up a bit. Grabbed my phone and clicked on Jungkook's name

Your Majesty, Tugging my ear. Whenever. 

I pressed send and walked towards my piano, I was about to play a song when I heard the door open. 

"Jae-Hwa?"

TBC

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

short chapter sorry! 

I'm trying my best to update every day since I'm finally done with exams!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, this chapter wasn't boring. I'm sorry I think the beginning of the story will be boring but when I get to the middle that's when things become interesting LOL. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.5K 47
" Princes..." °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundreds of thousands of universes. This story takes place in a particular situation. Princess...
605 25 17
A game of fate and difficult choices.... Will true love win ?? Taehyung and Jungkook are students who end up falling for each other unaware of the r...
37.5K 1.4K 39
It's my first ff hope you'll like it. It's an BTS OT7 ff(ft.TXT and BLACKPINK). It's an story about an Indian girl,where world's biggest k-pop idols...
101K 6.4K 72
💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will break his heart countless times, And he wil...