Princess and The Little Ones

By malin87

Princess is chosen to become the next Alpha of the world famous Ninjan Pack. She has been trained her whole l... More

Alpha Bear wants me to do... what?
What if?
I want my Mom, not you!
I didn't know I needed a diva in my life
Yes, I am the new girl
The game is on, don't expect to win
This is how we do it back home!
I can be sweet in a deadly way
I am a true master mind
Vincent's POV
One hell of a homework
The simplicity strikes me
So you think you can mess with me?
Reckless Behaviour
Who's rejecting who now, huh?
Finding the Right man for me
Fancy finding you here
It's called love
She's not as nice as she seems
The Master of the situation
Confusion - Vincent's POV
Vincent's POV - The real Princess
You deserve what you get
Jason's POV - Prince charming
Let's not make any mistakes
If I could do one thing differently
Panic
How to handle it
What friends are for
A beginning of something
Looking for extraordinary
Never give up

Full Moon

97.6K 1.7K 87
By malin87

Part 22

Full Moon

I’m sitting on the floor in the little boys’ room. They are happily asleep while I am watching over them. A small lamp gives a dim light over the room. The whole house is quiet and I’m just waiting for everyone to get back home. It shouldn’t take very long. I’m sure the Werewolf Security Force already knows what’s happening. I can sense the threat from here, so they must be preparing the defence already.

I am wearing my black warrior uniform that I brought with me from home. It is extremely comfortable and specially designed for me. I love to wear it. The texture is smooth and made of a strong thin fabric. I haven’t used it that many times before. Not as many times as I wanted to. Well, my whole warrior outfit is hidden under my pink pyjamas with hearts on it.

I’ve never been to war before. I can almost smell all the enemy wolves approaching. The Alpha in me woke me up from my sleep fifteen minutes ago. I can sense them coming. My target is among them. I am not scared to face them, just pleased to finish the whole charade here in the Sunshiny Pack.

I can go home after this.

Can I really go home if I become an Alpha of another Pack? I seriously doubt it. Alpha Bear knows what he is doing. I just don’t like the direction he’s throwing me at. Taking over a pack will be a challenge. My mother knew what she did when she raised me and I wonder if it was her intention all along to make me into an Alpha. I’m sure I will be a good Alpha eventually.

How will Vincent fit in all of this? Is he willing to return and build up his old pack again? I hope he will. Otherwise I must find a way to make him come with me.

Finally I can hear the Denwood’s car driving towards the house. I quickly make my way downstairs and I’m waiting at the driveway when they park the car a minute later. Alpha Denwood, Gretel, Bradley, Kaitlyn and Gabriel leaves the car and I feel relieved that another Ninjan will look after the family while I am gone. Everyone but Gabriel seems to be shaken up.

“Hi, Princess,” he smiles. “You’re looking good.” He looks me up and down approvingly.

“Where’s your attire?” I retort and walk up to Jack. “Is everything prepared?”

“Yes,” Jack answers angrily. “I’ve sent everyone ahead. We need to get to the west field as soon as possible.”

I nod and we quickly get into the car.

“Jack, what’s happening?” Gretel yells worriedly. “Where are you taking Ray?”

He starts driving and I can see in the mirror that Gabriel forces them all into the house. I trust him to know how to take care of them. We sit in silence for the fifteen minutes it takes to drive to the west field. I feel how both packs are fighting as we’re getting closer to the battlefield. I selfishly reach out to find Jason and father and I find them fighting without trouble. I shouldn’t be worried. It’ a piece of cake for them to fight against regular wolves.

“We will save many lives if we find Alpha Marsh,” Jack says. “It’s better if I let you run ahead. It’s bad if he tracks me down first. Are you sure you want to wear that?” He looks at my pyjamas with interest and I shrug.

“Yes,” I assure him. “Let’s not give away who I am before it’s too late.”

“You’re right.”

“I’m not intending to let him slip away.”

He parks the car far enough from the field. I just need a five minute run to reach it. The battle is ringing loud in my ears and I feel myself letting go of my humanity. My pack is fighting and I want to run over and eliminate the danger.

“I will be right behind you,” Jack says when we start running.

He doesn’t shift into his wolf and I’m not intending to shift either.

The scent of my mate hits me and I feel a deeper rage grab me. What the hell is Vincent doing there? I’m flying through the woods, completely focused on the wolves attacking my other half. My mate is a brave fighter and I feel a sting of pride when he kills his opponent. I guess he won’t need my help anytime soon.

I focus my attention towards Alpha Marsh and I find him waiting across the field in his wolf form.

Father, lure him to the centre of the fight.

I send the thought, knowing he will hear my request. He can’t message me back because I’m in human form, but I feel him moving towards my target. He attacks Alpha Marsh and lures him into the battle. Father retreats when I finally reach the field. It’s lit up by the moon and the stars. I run to the centre and all the WSF knows that they must distract all the other wolves from me so they don’t get in my way.

The Northwall Pack wolves are good fighters. The war is quite even and I know that I must wipe out their Alpha to prevent mass deaths here tonight. I run into the middle of the war, towards Alpha Marsh and stop when he sees me. I can smell his arrogance as he marks me as an easy kill.

The smell of blood is hanging thick in the air and the growls are deafening. Dead bodies are lying on the ground and I don’t want to think of them as part of a family somewhere, where they never will return to. My heart starts beating hard when I realize the importance in this situation and I can feel the time slow down as Alpha Marsh charges at me. He leaps from the ground a few metres away and I feel calm, almost serene.

I see in the distance that Vincent has changed back into human form and is looking at me with a horrified expression. He’s butt naked, but that doesn’t distract me. My poor mate might get a heart attack from seeing me attacked.

Adrenaline pumps through my veins as my target aims for a killing move. He’s right above me now and I duck in the last second and crouch down to the side under him as he misses me with an inch. My hand flies up and I aim all my Alpha power into that one blow. It goes through his ribcage with a crunching sound as I tear up his spine. Blood is splashing everywhere and I quickly retaliate and the wolf body lands dead on the ground.

His Alpha power almost knocks me over when it transfers to me. I gasp loudly at the impact and I quickly send out a cease fighting command. The whole Northwall Pack falls to the ground, confused and bowing around me to show their respect. The whole field is deadly quiet now and I’m still trying to get used to the feeling of being a real Alpha.

It’s not like anything I ever experienced before. A huge weight is resting on my shoulders and I can feel the mental state of my pack and the power that is trickling inside of me. It’s completely unimaginable but I find it comfortable. The thought make me calm. I know now that I can be a good Alpha.

I take a long look around me before I realise that I just became an Alpha wearing a pink pyjamas with hearts on it. I feel slightly embarrassed over the fact and wonder why my stupidity let me do this.

I hear my mate walking over to me and he has a glazed expression in his eyes. He seems to be in shock. He stops in front of his father who I just killed and I’m frozen to the ground. It doesn’t feel right to comfort him in this wicked situation.

Alpha Denwood walks up to him instead and puts his right hand on his left shoulder.

“It’s over now son,” he says with a voice filled with sympathy.

Vincent just glares down at the ground and everyone is still quiet, waiting for Alpha orders. A man in the Northwall Pack is crying silently by a dead wolf. He lost his mate in the battle and I feel for him. Everyone who died because of one insane Alpha is a waste of life.

“Northwall Pack,” I say in a low voice, but I know everyone will hear. “I am your Alpha Ray. Return to your families and I will contact you soon. Our Pack will start over and become peaceful. I will not run the Pack the same way Alpha Marsh did.”

They quickly leave the area. I bet they didn’t want to come to begin with. I feel more scared than ever now. I don’t know what Vincent is thinking and it’s killing me. I don’t even feel proud over what I did. It was just a kill, simple as that. The fact that I lied to him weighs me down too. I want him to understand the reasons behind my actions and I hope he will let me explain them carefully.

I reach out my hand to grab him gently and he quickly pulls me into a tight hug. It’s like being hit by lightning. He sets my blood on fire and I fit so well in his arms. I am made for him. I breathe out in relief. Maybe he will forgive me.

“I have no idea what just happened,” he whispers with a thick voice. “But I’m glad you’re okay.”

“I love you, Vincent,” I answer him weakly. “I’m so sorry for keeping the truth from you.”

He shakes his head furiously. “I am sorry for having a dad who wanted to kill you and destroy this whole Pack. I forgive you Princess. The only thing that matters is that you and I are together.”

He looks me deep into my eyes and presses his lips to mine. I moan deeply and he leans back again to my disappointment. All the wolves around us are forgotten as we’re standing in our own little bubble of love.

“I have one condition if we are going to be together,” he says with a frown. “I can’t have a girlfriend who dresses ridiculous. Actually, I’m never going to let you wear a pyjama ever again.”

I laugh loudly at his comment and take a few steps back. I then rip off the awful pyjamas and expose my black warrior uniform underneath. I hold my head proudly when I look at his shocked face.

“What the hell, Princess?” he yells annoyed when he realize that I’m a Ninjan. His eyes are burning in the dark and he sees me with new eyes.

“I know,” I smile. “I said I was sorry and you forgave me whatever it was.”

“But, but…” He’s speechless.

“How else did you think I managed to trick Alpha Marsh?”

“I thought it was a lucky move,” he mutters. “How could I miss this?”

Jack steps up with a nervous grin. “I told you she’s stronger than she looks like. You’re just so dense.

“I’m not dense,” he denies.

“You’re extremely dense for being a werewolf studies teacher,” I agree with Alpha Denwood. “Let’s go back.”

WSF is taking care of the bodies and when we leave the field. I counted up to fifteen deaths and I remind myself to never join their force. Being an Alpha will be exciting enough for me.

I get in the backseat of the car next to my mate. Jack is alone in the front seat since no one else came with us. I grip Vincent’s hand and he hugs it hard. He is looking out of the window during the whole ride and I can see that he’s trying to get his thoughts straight. I don’t like the silence. I want to know every word he’s thinking.

Jack drops us off at Vincent’s apartment. I thank him for the ride and he drives away, eager to return to his own family. I’m glad I don’t have to see Gretel tonight.

“Home, lovely home,” I say with a smile and drag him into his apartment where we mated last night at this time.

“Not home for much longer, Alpha Ray,” he says thoughtfully and gives me a smirk to die for. “That’s quite sexy, you know. I’m still trying to understand who you are.”

“Alpha Princess Ray of the Northwall Pack and next Alpha in line for the Ninjan Pack,” I say out loud. “Wow, that sounds just as massive as I feel.”

“I can feel the alpha power radiate from you. It is a lot stronger than I ever felt another Alpha have.” He slaps his forehead. “I rejected you.”

I slap his head lightly. “I will definitely not forgive you for that.”

He looks me deep into my eyes again and everything is forgotten. I reach up to steal a kiss and he pulls me in to a deep passionate kiss.

“I will not forgive myself for rejecting you,” he whispers into my ear. “It’s a shame that I want to take these clothes off you. You look really sexy in them.”

He hugs me hard and I let him do it. We are standing like this for a long time before he leads me to the sofa. I put my hands in his knee and my Alpha sense tells me that he’s ready to talk.

“My father was never a nice man,” he starts telling his story. “The Alpha before him was also ruthless. The Northwall Pack has suffered a lot through generations. You’re not taking over an easy Pack, Princess.”

“We,” I declare seriously. “You and I will lead it.”

He nods with a smile. “It’s my pack. I feel it with my heart and soul. The Northwall Pack is my home. My father drove me to leave the pack. He wanted me to become just like him. There is a lot of criminality, but I am more than ready to sort it out. I always wanted to put an end to the misery. I prayed to the wolf spirits to give me a strong mate and my prayers were heard. They gave me you.”

“You didn’t know I was strong to begin with.”

“I didn’t. I was scared that my father would hurt you. You hurt him in the end though. You answered every prayer I ever had. Can you forgive my stupidity? Love is not about strength and weakness or what fits the most. It’s about trust and commitment. I am dense and I am sorry that I didn’t realize that earlier.”

“I haven’t been perfect either. I let you believe that I’m a naive school girl.”

“I’m glad you did,” he reassures me. “I’m not sure I ever would have been able to see the real you otherwise.”

“But I didn’t show you the real me!” I insist.

“Yes you did,” he laughs. “You’re not that good of an actress. Besides the cute girl play, you were definitely you. You’re still cute, Princess. You will always be my cute Princess.”

“I was serious about my mother you know. She will force us to get married when she finds out.”

“I’m counting on it,” he says with a loving smile and trails his fingers over my arm. The gentle touch is making me warm on the inside. “I can’t wait to meet your parents. I admire the Ninjan Pack more than anything. I hope I won’t embarrass you by it. I still can’t believe you’re a part of them.”

“Are you not the slightest bit mad at me?” I wonder nervously.

“A bit of me is furious,” he answers honestly. “No more lies from now on. No more games.”

“No more games,” I promise him. “I will never lie to you again. I think you already met my father too.”

“Really?” he says and furrows his eyebrows. “Who is he?” Then his brain finally puts the fact together correctly. “You’re Mitch’s daughter!”

“I’m the oldest daughter of Mitchell and Starley Ray,” I announce proudly. “I told you I want to become a teacher. I am going to become just like my mother.”

He shakes his head. “I still can’t believe it.”

“Sleep on it,” I grin at him. “It’s late and I didn’t get much sleep last night. My mate kept me awake.”

“I shake at the thought of making love to an Alpha.”

“I won’t rate your endurance, Vincent. If I did it would hit max every time. I really hope you will make love to your mate and not your Alpha.”

“Time for bed then, Princess,” he flirts and lifts me up bridal style which I enjoy very much. "No titles allowed in it."

"Then were back to just calling me Ray again," I laugh as he carries me to the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 145 7
Nathan has lived a familiarly normal life, if you call being abandoned on an orphanage front steps as a fifth birthday present, but Nathan was lucky...
18K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
1.9M 37.1K 35
There once was a girl name Autumn Leaf Falls. She talked to her dead brother in windows and had a werewolf boyfriend. She was cursed by an evil vampi...
14.7K 127 27
Unlike most werewolves Ariel isn't looking forward to meeting her mate. To her, mating would mean giving up her most important possession: her freedo...