Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS

1K 21 6
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!!!

How are you guys doing?
Another sub chapter for you guys!

Chapter 88:

The Two families gathered in the Kwon Household, the airing of the first episode of the Kwon in ROS just finished and now Taeny are putting the kids for an afternoon nap.

"Mama, Mommy and Daddy whewe?" Daehan asked noticing that their parents are nowhere to be found.

Tiffany opened her mouth to say something but Taeyeon glared at her, he knows his wife really well, she will say nonsense thing again.

"Uh.. Your Mommy and Daddy are eating." She said then look at her husband with a smile. "Each other.." She thought then smirked.

"Dyanie wanna eat too." The little kid said standing on Tiffany's lap.

"Wait.. I'll call your Mommy okay?" She said and kissed his cheek putting him down then stood up.

But even before she go out, YulSic came in looking so fresh with wet hairs.

Tiffany smirked and Taeyeon shake his head. "Oh here's your Mommy and Daddy." She said and went back on the rubber matted floor where the other kids are already sleeping.

Jessica sat on the floor then spread her arms and hug Daehan. "What's My Baby boy want?" She asked and hugged him.

"Dyanie hungwy." The little boy said.

Yuri crawled to them and pinched Daehan's cheeks who's sitting on his wife's lap. "Oh My Sleeping Prince is hungry, what do you wanna eat?" He asked giving the little boy loud kisses on his tummy.

Daehan pushed his Dad's face then laughed. "Dyanie wike chocowate." He said.

"No, chocolate won't do. Eat bread instead." Jessica said and faced her husband. "Bring Daehan some bread Seobang."

Yuri gave his wife a smooch then stood up and went out, Jessica then look at the kids and was about to give them kisses when her cousin stopped her.

"Don't do that!" Tiffany said a little loud.

"Why not? I always do this." The blonde said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes then crossed her arms. "I don't even know what you did with that mouth of yours before you came here. So don't ever think of that."

Jessica nearly blushed at what her cousin said since Yuri and her just came in from their Regular lovemaking.

Yuri went back from the kitchen and feed Daehan, he then put him to sleep after he eat then the four Parents went to the Balcony for some get together.

The two women were having some juice while the guys were drinking canned beers.

"The first episode of Yuri and the kids is really cute." Taeyeon said. "The triplets' charm is no joke. They are born to be stars."

Jessica and Yuri giggled in happiness. "Of course, it's My Husband and kids. Expect it to be really cute." The blonde proudly said.

Yuri hugged her sideways then kissed her cheek. "It will be more amazing since Sicababy agreed to join us." He said and peck her cheek continuously.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Duh! How will it be cute when Jessi is so boring?" She said. "People might turn their backs on you Yul!"

"Yah! My SicaBaby is the cutest woman ever!" Yuri defended his wife then give her kisses. "I love you baby." He whispered.

"And who do you think you are? You think your presence will make a huge impact to the people?" Jessica fight back while enjoying her husband's kisses.

"Of course! My Taetae is quite famous as a Producer plus I am a Model and we have adorable Hyunnie and two cuties!" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon just kept quiet, the Producer talk to them a few days ago asking if they can join the Kwon, and since Yuri told them it's so fun and a memorable experience for them, they thought about it and decided that they wanna give it a shot so they said yes.

"Oh well, we have a Handsome Superstar Kwon Yuri, cute little Boys plus me." The blonde proudly stated.

"Oh, yeah! The boring CEO of Jung Inc."

"No! I am a Drop dead Gorgeous Wife of Kwon Yuri and a beautiful Mother of the three Handsome boys!"

Yuri and Taeyeon could only shake their heads, these two have a love and hate relationship.

"Stop it Mushroom.. let her be." Taeyeon stroke his wife's thigh to stop her from talking back. "So.. We're gonna be together in one house.. it will be amazing." He said diverting the topic.

Yuri nodded as he hold his wife's hand. "I'm excited.. it will be fun, we can get copies of the videos and keep it. Good experience for us."

"I don't think it's a very good idea.. i mean, Jessica and Yuri in one house? Then there's lots of cameras around? The show will be rated instead of being just a wholesome and innocent show." Tiffany butted in.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Hah! Are you talking about yourself? Taeyeon is a serious Byun plus a whiner Tiffany. Oh Gosh people might thought the show is some kind of a porn!" She said dramatically.

"That will be a great show for them then! I'm such an expert when it comes to that, unlike you.. lame." Tiffany said then smirked.

Jessica was about to fight back when her husband speak. "Stop that!" Yuri said in a warning tone, they are starting their fight again.

"But Seobang.."

He hold her hand tight. "I said stop."

"She told me i'm lame! Tell her!" She shouted at her husband pointing at her cousin.

"Tell her what?" Yuri asked.

Jessica shake his arm. "Tell her how good i am!"

Yuri scratched the back of his neck. His wife is being ridiculous. "Sica.."

Tiffany laughed. "See?" She crossed her arms.

The blonde raised her eyesight. "And you? Why are you praising yourself? You should ask your husband about your performance and not just self evaluating!"

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon's arm. "Boo.. i'm good right?" She asked cutely.

The shorter guy look away. He's embarrassed of what his wife wanted him to say. "Mushroom.. that is something we shouldn't talk about with other people!"

The smiling Princess pouted. "But Jessi isn't other people to me, she is 'unfortunately' my cousin and happened to be my best friend for no choice. It's fine." She shrugged.

Jessica laughed at the words 'unfortunately and no choice' from her cousin. Tiffany has lots of humor, she got it from the Hwang as her personality is more from the Jungs.

"Still.. it's a private matter that should only be talking between us." The Handsome Producer tried to enlighten his wife.

Jessica thought that it's his time to get back to her cousin. "You're mocking me because Yuri can't praise my skills in front of you, when Your 'Taetae' can't even utter a single word about your self proclaimed expertise in bed! What a shame." She smirked.

"You two can't be in one show, you won't set a very good examples to our own kids." Yuri said.

Tiffany pointed at the Couple. "You TWO shouldn't be in one show since you can't keep your hands to yourself." Tiffany said.

"That's because i'm irresistible! I'm hot and sexy right baby?." Jessica said praising herself.

"You two are hopeless! You can't do that when the cameras are rolling!" Taeyeon said a little louder then drink his beer.

"I know how to be professional Boo." The brunette told her husband then kissed his cheek. "I just don't know with Jessi! She might rape Yuri during the filming."

"Yah! I'm not that desperate! I know when we can do it and when we cannot! Do you think we can show the kids those things? I'm not you! Corrupting Irene's mind at such a young age." She rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Who told you we're showing our precious Irene those things? My Pretty little Taengoo is as innocent as an angel!" She said histrionically.

Taeyeon then pulled his wife for a kiss, Tiffany then straddled her husband's lap and deepen the kiss as Yuri carried his wife and sat her on his lap to end their catfight. "Stop fighting baby." He whispered and caressed her waist and tummy sensually. "I'll give you reward if you stop."

Jessica's ears perked up hearing the 'Reward' thing from her husband. "What will I get?" She asked excitedly and caressed his face.

"You'll know it tonight." Yuri whispered then kissed her cheek.

The blonde cupped his face and leaned in to lick her husband's lips. "I can't wait.. I love you." She whispered.

Yuri then fully captured her lips and the both of them engaged in a passionate kiss.

Only loud kissing sounds could be heard in the balcony as the two couples were busy sharing kisses with their respective partners.

----

"Jessi..." Tiffany opened her mouth to say something but Jessica cut her off.

"I'm not gonna have another catfight session with you tonight Tiff. Yuri promise to give me a gift if I'll be a good girl." Jessica said as she kiss Jisoo's hand playfully. "Maybe tomorrow or next time, after I get my reward." She added.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, she too will have a reward from her husband later and she didn't plan to have another session tonight with her cousin.

"I just wanna tell you not to kiss my baby but you already did." She yelled.

"Just on the hand Hon." Jessica said and continued kissing the little kid's hand. "You like Mama Jessi kissing your hand?" She asked that made the little kid giggle.

Taeyeon and Yuri were cooking their dinner in the kitchen while the two women are in the playroom with the kids.

"Mommy! Noona onwy love Dyanie Hyung not Kookie." Minguk told his Mother.

"Not Manche too." The youngest boy said pouting

The two women look at the four kids and saw Irene hugging Daehan.

"Hyunnie give your cousins one kiss each." Tiffany told her Daughter.

"Hyunnie love Dyanie." Irene said.

The brunette shake her head. "Not only Dyanie.. love Kookie and Manse too." She said. "Now, give them kiss."

Irene then kiss Minguk and Manse that made the two sulking boys smile.

"My boys love their cousins so much." Jessica said.

They went down after their husbands called them, the six kids on their own high chairs while their parents on the dining table talking and eating.

"I'll pick up Krystal next week." Yuri informed them.

"That'd be great! The boys won't fight over Irene's attention anymore." Tiffany said.

"Yeah.. the four kids will fight over their Aunt's attention." Taeyeon said nodding. He knows how the four kids are obsessed with their Auntie.

Jessica laughed. "I'm excited." She giggled.

After their dinner, the Kim Family went home while the Kwon family stayed in the kids' room.

"Kyaahh!" Jessica squealed as the three boys splashed the water in the bathtub. "Mommy will get wet boys." She said.

"Don't splash water to Mommy." Yuri said as he put shampoo to them.

The boys laughed and continued splashing water. "Mommy Pwetty." Daehan giggled as he make bubbles from the shampoo and spread it to his Mother's face.

Yuri laughed seeing his wife pouting. "Yeah Dyanie.. Mommy is so pretty." He said.

"Let's finish this. You need to sleep now." The blonde woman told them then clean them up for real.

"What color does the boys want to wear tonight?" Yuri asked showing them the variety of pajamas.

Jessica made Manse stand on the bed as she finish putting him a diaper. The boys pointed at the baby blue dinosaur printed pajamas.

"Alright!" Yuri take the three set of it and put it on them while Jessica prepare the milk for the three boys.

"Kookie want Mommy's miwk." The middle kid said seeing his mother shaking his bottle.

Jessica sat down on the bed and gave the two boys their milk as she put Minguk on her lap and breastfeed him.

Manse throw the bottle on the bed and hugged his mother. "Manche want Mommy too." He said and pulled his Mother's shirt.

Daehan got jealous and sat in front of his mother too. "Dyanie too." He said and waited.

Yuri laid on the bed and watch the kids surround their Mother.

"Seobang.. You go shower now, i'll follow you in the room. It'll take time feeding and putting the kids to sleep." Jessica told her husband.

The tanned man nodded and went in their room to shower, he was looking for his boxers when his phone rings, he walked to the nightstand and answered it.

"Yo Hyo!" He answered then laughed at himself.

"Yul! Did you watch the airing of your first ROS episode?" Hyoyeon asked cheerfully.

"Yeah.. my kids are so cute and I look so handsome as always." He giggled.

"Woah!!! That was strong!" Hyoyeon laughed. "No one can ever beat a braggart tanned monkey like you when it comes to boasting bro! Really."

Yuri laughed out loud and sat on the bed, he missed talking to his best friend. "Did all of you watched it?" He asked.

"Yeah! It was aired last night. And the feedback was intense bro! The rating is high, if I'm not mistaken it is the highest out of all the episodes of ROS and in that time slot. I'm so proud of you. Your charm is still there!" Hyoyeon said like a Manager that he was.

Yuri was all smiles, he didn't think of the ratings or the feedback since he only want to have a memorable experience with his kids.

"Thanks Bro! I'm happy too." He said.

"Try to read the viewers remarks dude. I have to go, Nic wanted to eat something. Just wanna congratulate you! Bye Bro!"

"I will Dude! And thank you! Bye!" He ended the call and searched for the article about it and read them.

HALLYU STAR KWON YURI AND HIS TRIPLETS MADE THEIR FIRST APPEARANCE ON 'RETURN OF SUPERMAN'

JUST LAST NIGHT's BROADCAST OF THE VARIETY SHOW 'RETURN OF SUPERMAN', A NEW FAMILY HAS BEEN INTRODUCED TO THE GROWING FAMILY OF THE SHOW.

DURING THIS WEEK's EPISODE, FAMOUS ACTOR KWON YURI AND HIS SUPER ADORABLE TRIPLETS MADE THEIR VERY FIRST APPEARANCE ON THE SHOW. THE ACTOR's THREE SONS WHO ARE TWENTY SEVEN MONTHS OLD ARE NAMED DAEHAN, MINGUK, MANSE. THEIR NAMES ARE VERY UNIQUE BECAUSE WHEN YOU PUT THEIR NAMES TOGETHER IT GIVES THE MEANING OF 'REPUBLIC OF KOREA, HURRAH!' Or IN KWON YURI's EXPLANATION IT MEANS 'LONG LIVE REPUBLIC OF KOREA!'

MANY VIEWERS WERE SURPRISED TO SEE HOW WELL KWON YURI WAS ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THE THREE CUTE KIDS, AS WELL AS THE HOUSEWORK.

THIS IS THE ACTOR's FIRST TELEVISION APPEARANCE AFTER ALMOST THREE YEARS OF HIATUS, IF WE REMEMBER KWON YURI ANNOUNCED HIS BREAK TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HIS BUSINESS WOMAN WIFE JESSICA JUNG AND TO FOCUS ON HAVING A FAMILY.

THE KWON FAMILY LIVES IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA USA, WHERE HE WAS ABLE TO OPEN A BUSINESS WITH A FORMER PRODUCER AND BEST FRIEND.

ARE YOU EXCITED TO SEE MORE OF KWON YURI's TRIPLETS ON 'RETURN OF SUPERMAN?'

He smiled upon reading them then went to the comments section.

1. [+ 331, – 60] Kwon Yuri looks hotter when he became a father.

He read loudly. "Oh really? I didn't go to gym for the past years, oh well I have regular exercise with my Sicababy maybe that's it." He said and look at his body in the mirror.

He sat down on the bed again and continued reading.

2. [+ 301, – 73] Kwon Triplets are sooo cute!! I wanna take them home, kekeke.

3. [ + 278, – 79] i wonder what his wife looks like right now. I mean.. she gave birth with three kids.

Yuri smirked. "My wife is the sexiest." He mumbled.

4. [ + 323, – 57] It will be great if his wife join the show too, but i think she's busy i heard his wife is a CEO.

5. [ + 357, – 79] Kwon Yuri and His wife's genes are no joke, the kids looks extremely cute and adorable.

6. [ + 368, – 59] These kids will be the next generation of superstars!! Kwon Yuri's Sons will make lines of girls drooling over them in the future.

7. [ + 351, – 47] The Kids are the cutest, Just like their Uncle Yoong, i hope Yoong Oppa visit his Nephews. And Kwon Yuri is hot!

8. [ + 346, – 69] Kwon Yuri is the man! Raising three cute boys is hard and he made it! The kids are adorable and Kwon Yuri's charm is still there!

9. [ + 378, – 35] fatherhood makes him look so damn hot, I wanna see his wife. Please bring her to the show Yuri Oppa!

10. [ + 256, – 70] It's cute! The kids are smart! And Kwon Yuri is so good looking.

He let out a sigh then smiled as he stopped reading some of the comments, the first episode went well, the people embraced him as Kwon Yuri, a family man. He put his phone down as He stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

He was scrubbing his arm when he suddenly felt hands around his waist.

"Am I late?" Jessica asked and turned him around.

He smiled seeing her wearing nothing. "Of course not." He said then hugged her. "You know how to sneak huh. I didn't even heard the door opened." He said.

His wife turned the shower on and made her body wet then put shampoo as Yuri volunteered to put soap all over her body.

The blonde woman put her left hand on her husband's neck and pulled him in a kiss.

"Oh by the way Kwon Yuri, Mrs. Jessica Kwon is a good girl tonight." Jessica reminded her husband as her right hand is making circles on his abs going down to his treasured glory.

Yuri smiled teasingly. "Are you talking about the reward?" He asked as he massaged one of his favorite part of Jessica's body. "I'll let you get your reward but let me do My favorite thing first." He said then kneeled down.

Once again, the couple did the thing they both love to do with each other. This will surely be one of the longest nights they will spend in the shower.

----

The Kwon and Kim family are going to the penthouse for the filming of the show with Krystal.

Yuri is the one driving beside him is his wife while Taeyeon and Tiffany are at the back with the kids.

"You two behave okay? No fighting with X-Rated topics! We have seven kids with us." Taeyeon reminded the two women.

"Yeah i know, i know! Tell your wife to stop her blabber mouth. She's the one's starting it." Jessica said while hugging her husband's arm.

Tiffany look at the kids especially Krystal. She smiled seeing them all sleeping.

"I will stop if stop being pervert over your husband." The brunette said.

Jessica look back raising her eyebrows. "I can control myself unlike you." She fired back.

"Oh really? Let's see how much you can control. I heard from the producers that even the room has cameras and it records twenty four seven. I wanna see how will you pull it off."

Jessica look at her husband. "Seobang.. is it true? The cameras are filming us even when we sleep?" She asked worriedly.

Yuri nodded. "Yes.. we are going to sleep in one room with the kids."

She sighed then pouted. How in the world they will able to do their regular exercise if there are cameras around?

Tiffany smirked seeing her cousin looking so worried. She doesn't have a problem if She and Taeyeon won't make love for the next few days. They already did it for the past days and their lovemaking were really intense since they know they will never able to do it in the penthouse. She's satisfied right now and probably won't ask for it in the next few days while filming.

"Don't worry baby." Yuri tried to comfort his wife. It will be hard for him too since he can't keep his hands to himself once his wife is around and this will be a huge challenge for them.

They arrived in the building after a few minutes and went straight to the production's house unit, the producer greeted them and explained to the new comers the process.

The Producer told them that the filming starts right after they stepped inside the house and they nodded. After that they walked to the Penthouse.

The kids played in the room where there is a slide while the twins were just sleeping.

The two guys made their dinner while Tiffany is looking after the kids as Jessica look around the house.

"Mommy!!" Daehan called and ran to his mother.

Jessica carried him and sat on the couch. "You like it here?" She asked the little kid.

"Yesh!" He giggled. "Wook Mommy, Ajuchi hash smaww houshe." He pointed at the cameraman beside the couch.

Jessica smiled. "Say hi to Uncle Ajussi." She said.

"Hi!!" Daehan waved cutely.

"You are so cute!!!" She said then kissed his cheek.

"Jessi! The kids are fighting." Tiffany called her from the room.

Jessica put her Son down and walk to the room where the other kids are. She heard the kids crying.

"Why?" She asked kneeling down.

"They pulled the book from Krystal while she's reading and fight over it until it break apart." Tiffany said as she was trying to stop her kids from crying too.

She look at her sister and she was crying over her ripped book. She take the book and look at it. She then hold her sister's hand.

"Baby.. Unnie will buy you a new book." She said coaxing her.

Krystal shake her head. "No.. that was Mommy's gift for me." She cried then ran out of the room and went to Yuri.

Jessica sighed, her sister always values whatever their family gives her, so she understands why she's crying like this.

"The kids are so sorry baby." She shouted from the room then turned to her kids. "Say sorry to Noona." She said.

"No.. Manche wike book." Manse wailed and tried to take the book from Jessica.

"You can't take it." She said and put the book away from their sight.

Her actions made the two boys cry even more. "Kookie'sh book." Minguk cried.

Jessica kneeled in front of them. "That's Noona's book. If you want it, ask for it nicely and not just take it." She said.

"Manche'sh book." The youngest cried. Daehan was clutching on his Mom tightly as he look at his brothers.

"Say sorry to Noona." She told them but the two boys shake their heads.

She breathed in to calm herself. "It's not right honey. If you did something that isn't right you have to say sorry." She said wiping their tears.

"Noona bad." Manse said then sobbed.

"Noona isn't bad. You have to say sorry."

"Kookie'sh book."

"If you won't say sorry Mommy needs to punish you." She told them but the kids kept shaking their heads.

She look at her cousin, Tiffany nodded and take the twins out with Irene following behind.

Jessica then take the the chair and pulled the kids on the wall. "Sit there. You can't go out and play if you don't reflect on your mistake." She said more calmly. "Kwon Daehan pick up the toys and put it on the basket." She ordered to the other kid.

The two kids cried and hug her. "Mommy.."

"Stay here for five minutes." She said then help Daehan in picking up the toys then walked to the door. "Kwon Minguk sit straight." She said before she walked out with Daehan.

"Where are the kids baby?" Yuri asked while carrying Krystal.

"They are in the room. Let them stay there." She said then talk to her sister. "Baby.. i'm so sorry. I'm gonna explain it to Mommy, don't worry." She said.

Five minutes have passed, Jessica went back to the room with her sister and saw the two kids quietly sitting on the chair. Manse was still sobbing as Minguk was humming.

She kneeled down and turned their chairs around to face her. "Are you gonna say sorry to Noona now?" She asked.

The two nodded their heads and look at Krystal. She then pulled Minguk to stand up. "Say sorry and give Noona hug and kiss." She told him.

"Kookie showwy." The little kid apologized then pouted.

"Kiss.." Jessica said.

Minguk pouted and kissed his Noona and Krystal hugged him in return. Jessica smiled, her sister is very forgiving.

She opened her arms and hugged Minguk then told Manse to stand up. "Say sorry to Noona."

"Showwy." Manse said scratching his eyes then pouted his lips and kissed Krystal. And the latter hugged him.

"You and the boys are okay now?" She asked her sister.

"Yes.." the little girl said.

"Give Unnie a kiss Krysie." She told her.

Jessica moved forward and kissed her. "I love you baby." She smiled.

"Love you too."

Jessica kissed her two boys and the four of them walked out hand in hand.

"Is everything okay now?" Yuri asked ruffling Krystal's hair who immediately ran to him. "I'm really sorry to what happened baby." He told her.

Krystal nodded. "It's okay. But Mommy will be sad." She pouted remembered the book.

"I'll tell Mommy what happened." He assured.

Taeyeon then called everyone to eat. The kids are happy again as if nothing happened.

"Noona aahh!" Minguk said trying to feed Krystal. The little girl just eat it to make the little boy happy.

The other three kids also feed her. "Unnie.. I can't eat properly." Krystal told her sister.

"The kids love you so much Baby." Jessica pinch her cheeks.

"I love them too." Krystal said and eat by herself.

------

What do you guys say? Did you like this chapter?

Share us your thoughts..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 440 20
A cursed goblin who fell inlove with a human. Highest ranking: #1 in TaeSica, #3 in Jessica Jung category, #2 in JeTi, #3 in TaengSic, #75 in TaeNy
95.7K 3.5K 105
Jessica is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She wants, She has a boyfriend named Lee...
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...
5.7K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)