Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS

1K 23 1
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!!!

How are you guys?

Anyway, here's another chapter for you guys!!

Chapter 86:

Yuri is going to the hospital, Jessica was rushed to the hospital from her company, she has been feeling unwell for the past two weeks and He's suspecting that she might be pregnant.

It's been a couple of months after their anniversary and they had regular love making, so there is a huge possibility of getting his wife pregnant.

He take his phone and dialed his wife's number, and after a few rings she answered.

"Baby.. I'm coming, wait for me." He said.

Jessica hummed in response. "I'm feeling woozy Seobang, i need you here." She said.

"Who are you with baby?"

"IU's here." She answered.

"Alright, be there in a few, i love you." He said then hang up. He already called Ailee and told him that she's on her way.

He arrived in no time and look for Jessica. He almost run to her room and saw her eating fruits with IU.

"Baby." He called.

Jessica smiled and spread her arms to hug him. "I missed you." She whispered.

He sat on the bed next to her. "How are you feeling? I called Ailee." He said and kissed her forehead then pat IU's head. "Thank you for taking care of your Unnie." He told her that made the younger girl shy.

IU walk out to buy something and to also leave the couple alone.

"Yeah, she already checked on me. I'm just waiting for the result. I felt dizzy and i felt my energy drained, I almost passed out, i'm just lucky IU's with me." She said then feed him. "The kids?" She asked.

"I brought them to Taeny's home." He told her as he wipe his wife's face. "Should I cancel the first filming? I can'f film when I'm thinking about you." He said.

Return of Superman's first filming is scheduled to be in two days, the home is already set and he would always bring his family there to get used of the house, they stay in the penthouse every weekends for a month now.

The blonde woman shake her head. "I'll be okay. I'll just be in our home."

It makes him sad, the filming is continuous and Jessica will stay in their home alone. The kids won't see her for how many days because of it.

"There are spare rooms in the penthouse baby. Just stay there so i could easily look after you." He said and kissed her hand.

"No baby. I'm more comfortable with our house." She smiled.

Yuri cupped her face then kissed her lips. "I'm so worried about you." He whispered. "I love you baby."

She pecked him again. "I love you too."

Someone then knock on the door then opened it. "Hello!" Ailee entered with her usual smile. "How are you feeling Jessi?" She asked.

"I'm good. Just feeling unwell the past few days." She said, her eyes focused on her husband.

Ailee smiled at her, she have never seen Jessica so obsessed with something, but with Yuri, Jessica's eyes twinkle just by looking at the tanned man and she's amazed with His effect on her friend.

"How's the check up?" Yuri asked.

She cleared her throat and look at the board in her hand. She breathed out. "Oh well, Jessi's fine, she's all normal." She said.

Yuri licked his lips, he wanted to know if his wife is pregnant. "I just wanna know.. is she.. um.. pregnant?" He asked nervously.

Ailee shake her head. "No.." She said that made the Yuri really disappointed. "I think Jessi has stressful work nowadays and it affects her body. I'm suggesting that you should lessen your workloads and take a lot of rests and healthy foods." She smiled.

Yuri sighed, the blonde woman noticed him so gloomy. "Alright, thank you Ailee." She smiled at her friend.

"Anytime! I'll give you some medications to lessen your headaches." The Doctor hugged her. "You can go home now and rest. I'll visit you, Tiff and my Godchildren soon." She smiled then walked away.

After making sure Ailee is out, Jessica hugged her husband. "I'm so sorry baby." She whispered to him. She knew he's sad because she's not pregnant yet.

"No, don't be sorry baby. What's important is you're fine." He pat her back.

IU went back with foods in hands. "I bought us lunch." She said and the three of then eat before went out of the hospital.

---

"Baby, we'll go ahead, are you sure you'll be fine here alone?" He asked.

The filming starts tomorrow, so they have to stay the night in the penthouse.

Jessica nodded and smiled, Yuri told her to take a leave from work for a week to have a good rest and of course being the good wife that she is, she followed what he told her.

"I cooked you foods, i put them on the fridge just reheat them okay? And if you don't like them ask Taeyeon to cook. I already talk to Taeny." He said as he put the kids' bags in the car.

"I'll be fine Seobang." She said and hugged him.

"We'll miss you. Let's talk on the phone frequently okay?" He said and peck her forehead.

"I'll miss you too. Enjoy your filming, you'll get to bond with the kids."

Yuri nodded and let Jessica talk to the kids.

"Daehan, Minguk and Manse will play with Daddy for a few days, Mommy will call you later okay?" The three kids nodded. She kissed them all. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Dyanie will mish Mommy." The eldest of them said.

"Kookie too." Minguk said while poking on his nose.

"What about Manse?" She asked her youngest.

"Manche love Mommy." Jessica hugged him.

"I love you too. Be good okay? Mommy will always think of you. I love you boys."

"Love you." They said and went back on playing.

Jessica close the door and faced her husband. "I love you so much." She said looking up.

The tanned man circled his arms around then leaned down and peck her lips. "I love you so much. Wait for us okay?" He said then went down to sniff her neck that he loves a lot. "I wish we could film together." He kissed her neck.

"Of course i'll wait for you." She said then pout her lips, Yuri kissed her one last time. It's getting dark they need to go. "Alright, drive safely okay? I love you."

"I love you too." Yuri said and gave her lots of kisses before he ran to the driver seat. "Sica Saranghae!!!" He showed her finger hearts while winking.

Jessica laughed then shoo him away, she might tell him to stay because of his cuteness. Yuri drive the car away.

Jessica went in the house, she walked to their room and showered. She went out and put Yuri's shirt, she then take his pillows then went to the kids' room.

She'll stay there alone for the next few days. She just laid down sniffing the four boys' scent until she fell asleep.

----

Yuri and the boys arrived in the penthouse, the Producer/Director and cameramen are there to welcome them.

"Good evening." He greeted then bowed. "These are my boys, Daehan, Minguk and Manse." He introduced as he sit on the couch.

The little boys were all over their father, they are behave to some strangers.

"Boys, say hello to uncles." Yuri told his children.

"Hello!" They greeted waving.

"Ajuchi!" Minguk laughed, he heard the word from his Dad the other day and he loves the word.

"Ajuchi.." The two other kids copied him.

"Uncles.. call them uncle boys not Ajusshi." He taught them.

The Producer smiled at their cuteness. He explained to Yuri the set up. "Just move normally like what you do in your house, the filming will start in the morning." He said and Yuri nodded.

How can he act when he's with the kids. They had dinner and talked, after that the Producers went to the other rooms while the cameramen went to their positions as Yuri take the kids to the bathroom to clean up.

The kids are starting to look for their Mother especially Daehan. "Daddy, Whewe'sh Mommy?" He asked.

"Mommy is in our house." He said then wiped Daehan's mouth.

"Dyanie, Kookie, Manche, Daddy go home." Minguk said splashing the water from the tub.

"We'll see Mommy soon. We will call her later okay?" He asked.

After washing them, the kids play in their room as Yuri tried to call his wife.

"Hello?" She answered in a hoarse voice. Yuri chuckled, it's only seven in the evening but his queen is already asleep.

"Sica~"

"Seobang!! I miss you." Jessica exclaimed on the other line.

"I missed you too. The kids are looking for you." He said. "Boys, Mommy's on the line." He announced.

The three little boys automatically gathered around him and look at his phone. "Mommy?" Manse asked.

"Yes, here." He put the phone on speaker.

"Hello little cuties.." Jessica greeted. "Mommy misses you a lot." She said.

"Mommy!! Dyanie, Kookie, Manche and Daddy go home shoon." Manse told her.

"Yes baby.. we'll see each other soon."

Yuri told the kids to play while he talk to his wife. "Did I disturbed you?" He asked.

"It's fine.. it's good that you wake me up, I haven't eaten dinner yet." She said. "Are the kids doing fine?"

"Yes.. they were looking for you awhile ago. You should eat now baby.. take good care of yourself while i'm away okay?" He said as he prepare the bed.

"Yes baby.. i know how to take care of myself, of course. By the way, i'm wearing your shirt right now, and i'll sleep in the kids' room. I'm missing my four cuties."

"We miss you too." He said, Minguk run to him then hug him.

"Daddy, Kookie sleep." He said.

Yuri smiled and nodded. "I'll put the kids to sleep now." He said.

"Alright, goodnight Seobang. I love you and the kids so much. Kiss kiss. Mwah."

"We love you too. I wanna kiss you now. Bye Love." He said then hang up.

He stood up and cradle Minguk to sleep. He stroke his back to help him sleep faster.

"Daddy!" Manse hold to his right legs.

"Sshh.. Kookie Hyung is sleeping." He whispered. The little kid could only chuckle at him.

He put the little kid down on the bed and take Manse, Daehan was already sleeping. He's surprised at his eldest, Daehan knows now how to sleep alone.

He put Manse down after a few minutes then take his phone and took a photo of him with the kids. He smiled then send the photo to his wife.

The whole night they talked until the both of them fell asleep.

----

The next morning, Minguk got up first, he stretched his body then turned to his Daddy.

Yuri was sleeping soundly since he slept late last night because of his wife.

The little Morning Angel laid on his Daddy's chest and hummed a song. He then look up to him and sat on his tummy.

"Daddy..." He called then leaned down kissing Yuri's lips.

He then turned to his left as he saw something moving on the corner of the room where there is a small blue house.

He stood up and take a look at what's inside the blue house. He creased his eyebrows as he found someone holding a camera.

He walked to the back of the blue house and look around. "Ajuchi what'sh that?" He asked pointing at the camera lens that's filming him. This is the first day of the filming.

He pouted as the Cameraman won't answer him. He tried to come inside the small house but it's too small for two people.

"Ajuchi you okay?" He asked as he picked his nose.

The Cameraman nodded and that's when he stop bugging him and went out to the living room, he saw his toy car and ride on it.

He noticed another house and went to it, peeking on the windows. "Ajuchi, Kookie pway." He told the guy.

He tilted his head as he get confuse on why the older guys won't talk to him. He just play with his car around the living room.

Manse then woke up because of Minguk's voice. He blink his eyes then crawled to his father, doing the same thing Minguk did. "Daddy.." He called then shake his body.

Yuri was awakened by this and hug his Son. "Good Morning Manse!!" He greeted then peck his head. He look around and found Daehan's soundly sleeping. "Is Kookie Hyung awake?" He asked Manse then sat up.

He walked to the kids' things and take two diapers to change. He laid Manse on the bed and change his diaper.

"Daddy eat." He said.

"You wanna eat? Alright Daddy will cook food for us." He said then let him stand.

The little kid ran outside and Yuri followed to change Minguk's diaper.

"Kookie, diaper change." He said but the little kid just play.

He crawled on the floor and followed him. "Daddy is now the tickle monster!!" He growled and the two kids squealed and ran away from him.

"Kyaaaakkk!!!"

"Come here Kookie.." He followed him until he got tired. He stood up and take Minguk inside their room. "Your Diaper is wet, we need to change." He said and laid him down.

Manse went in and kneeled next to Minguk. "Kookie what'sh thish?" The youngest asked pointing his brother's blue bodysuit.

"Thish ish cute. Thish ish adfkdls." He answered. Yuri laughed at the words he didn't understand. Only them can understand each other.

He finished changing him and let them play in the living room.

Yuri then hovered over Daehan and do push ups while kissing his cheek. "Good.. Morning.." He greeted but the little kid is still sleeping.

He sighed and stood up to make breakfast, he look after the kids while preparing the breakfast.

Manse and Minguk was surrounding the cameraman, talking to him nonstop, probably hoping for him to talk to them.

"Ajuchi.. what awe you doing?" Manse asked with his hoarse voice. He peek on the corner and pointed on the camera.

"Ajuchi tickwe Monstew." Minguk said and walked all around the house.

Manse then ran to the kitchen but there's a baby gate that blocked his way. "Daddy, daddy, daddy!!" He called.

Yuri lowered the heat on the stove and went to the living room. "Tickwe Monstew hewe." The little kid reported to his Dad.

Yuri sat on the couch and just watch his Sons talk to the cameraman.

Manse hit the roof of the house then went to his Dad again. "Daddy Manche hit the Monstew."

Yuri put him on his lap and kissed his cheek. "Manse hit the tickle Monster? Little Yoong is brave." He told him.

Manse wiggled to go down and went back to the small house and kissed the camera, Minguk followed and kissed it too.

Yuri saw it and shake his head. "Your Mommy will scold Daddy for letting you kiss just anything." He said then went inside the room to check on the sleeping prince. He shake his head. "Sica's Son indeed." He chuckled and take his phone to call his wife.

Meanwhile, the two kids were so into attacking the Cameraman. They are so eager to make him talk to them.

Minguk's head on the window then showed his finger to the older man. "Ajuchi, Kookie's fingew huwt." He complained with his puppy eyes.

The cameraman could only smile at how adorable Kwon Yuri's kids are.

"Ajuchi, blow Kookie's fingew." The little kid almost shove his index finger to the 'Ajusshi' to get his attention.

Manse pushed a chair and placed it on the corner, beside the 'ajusshi's house' and climbed onto it. He wanted to bond with the new face by talking to him but the older guy kept quiet.

Minguk was still in his 'hurting' mode, he tried to crawl in the small space to get in the small house. He stood up and went in then show his finger to the older man.

"Ajuchi, Kookie huwt." He complained looking pitiful because of his good acting. "Ajuchi blow." He said then pout his lips showing him how to blow.

Yuri went out of the room to check on his cooking and saw Minguk and Manse.

"Kookie, Manse don't disturb Uncle." He told them and went back to the room to take Daehan's story book.

He sat on the couch and the two kids tried so hard to climb the couch. They sat on both Yuri's sides and look at the pictures.

"Oh Look at this.. there's a grandma walking in the forest. She was looking for some food to give her grandchildren." He showed them the pictures. "And then there's wolf and saw her, the wolf is hungry and went near her." The kids were seriously listening to his story.

Minguk covered his eyes at what will happen next as Manse covered his ears. "And then he opened his mouth wide like this.." Yuri opened his mouth and showed them. "Argh!" He growl that made the two kids scream in fright.

"Kyaaahh!! Eeehhh." Manse suddenly cried.

"Omo!" Yuri closed the book and hugged him. "Are you afraid?"

Manse nodded. "Manche shad.. Momma died." He said.

"No.. Grandma isn't dead. She talk to the wolf and they became friends." He made up stories.

"Weally?" Minguk asked and he nodded patting his head.

"Daddy will check our breakfast okay?" He said then kissed them before he went to the kitchen.

Daehan then was awakened because of his brothers' voices. He stretched his body then walk to the door but the baby gate is locked. So he just sat on the door and waited for his Dad to free him.

Yuri went back to the living room after turning the stove off. He saw Daehan and opened the baby gate.

"My Little Sleeping Angel is now awake." He greeted and kneeled down to kiss his cheek. "Good Morning." He said.

He changed his diapers and put the kids on their high chairs. "Alright!" He take their attention by clapping his hands.

The three kids chuckled and copied him. "Wight!" Minguk said.

"You'll be with Daddy for the next few days, please be good to me." He bowed to them and they bowed to him too. Manse even bang himself when he bowed.

Yuri served them their breakfast and sat on the chair across them, he watch them quietly eat on their own and take his phone.

"We will video call Mommy okay? I hope she's awake now." He said, he tried to call his wife earlier but she's not answering. He smiled as he heard Jessica's voice then her sleeping face appeared. "Good Morning Baby." He greeted.

Jessica opened his eyes and smiled at him. "Good Morning Seobang." She greeted. "How's the kids?" She asked.

Yuri smiled and turned the phone on his kids. "Look Boys, Mommy wants to see you!" He said.

The three boys look at their Mother and smiled. "Do you love your breakfast babies?" Jessica asked.

The three boys nodded, "Miss you Mommy." Minguk sweetly said.

Jessica felt happy hearing it from the kids. "You miss Mommy?" She asked. "Mommy misses you too."

Yuri was just listening and watching how the kids talk to their mother. "Can Mommy see the boys wink? Wink.." She told them.

"Mommy wants to see you wink." Yuri repeated. "Kookie." Minguk close both of his eyes repeatedly, trying so hard to wink.

"Aww such a cutie." Jessica said sweetly.

Yuri turned the phone in front of Daehan. "Wink Dyanie." He told him.

Daehan closed both his eyes for a little longer then opened it again. Jessica laughed at him. "I love you Dyanie!!" She said.

The tanned man turned to Manse and asked him to wink. Manse was pouting his lips and looking at his Mother, he then close his left eye, successfully giving his Mother a wink.

"Wow!! My Manse knows how to wink! Cutie!" Jessica cheered.

"Omo! Did you wink?" Yuri asked unbelievably. "Can you wink again?" Manse did it again and it made him happy.

He take the phone to see his wife. "Manse can wink Sicababy." He celebrated. "Oh Gosh! He's a big boy now. He can have a girlfriend soon!" He overly reacted.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Try to pair him with other girls Kwon Yuri, and I will kick you." She threatened.

Yuri laughed and nodded his head. "I know baby. I'm just teasing you." He said.

"I'll go ahead Seobang, i'll visit the Kims." Jessica said.

"Alright, say bye bye to the kids." He said and showed the kids to her. "Say bye bye to Mommy." He told the kids.

"Bye bye!" The kids wave their hands.

"Give Mommy a flying Kiss!" Yuri said.

The kids gave her flying kisses. "Mwah mwah mwah mwah!!! I love you boys!! I'll see you soon.. be good always!!" She said.

The boys continued eating as Yuri talked to her. "I love you baby." He said smiling like a fool.

"I love you too.. i miss you so much! Be good okay?" She said.

Yuri nodded and pouted his lips. "Mwah mwah mwah!!"

"I got lots of kisses from my baby. Mwah! I love you Seobang."

Yuri showed the kids again. "Boys kiss mommy." He said. The boys was about to give the phone a kiss when Jessica stop them.

"No kiss on the screen! It's dirty." She said.

Yuri scratched his head as he remembered it. "Alright baby. See you soon. I love you."

"I love you too." She said then hang up.

----

"Grrr.. Tickle Monster is here to take the three Handsome Princes!" Yuri run after the kids from the room to the living room.

The kids just finished taking a bath a now playing with them.

The three boys went under the table and hide to him. The tanned man pretended to look for them and crawled around the table.

"Where are the little Princes?" He asked himself still crawling.

The boys were covering their faces to hide. "Kyaaaahhhh!!!" They screamed as Yuri find them.

"Come here!" He take Minguk first and the little kid wiggled his body from him.

He sat on the couch and laid Minguk on his lap then blow his tummy. "Kyaaaahhh!!" Minguk squealed as it tickles him.

Yuri repeat it, Minguk was kicking his chest. "Daddy!!!!" He panted.

His Dad put him on the couch and crawled to the table again then take Manse.

He did the same thing again then take Daehan and do it again.

The kids were tired and so as Yuri, he panted and laid his back on the floor, his hands above his head.

"This is exhausting, i think Daddy is getting old." He said still panting.

The kids then slowly slide off the couch and ride on his top. They bounce themselves that made their Father have a hard time breathing.

"Howsey, howsey!!" They giggled and kept bouncing.

"Oh God! Daddy is dying!!" He told them and pretended to die.

Daehan was the first one to get off him and checked his face.

"Daddy..," He called and pinch his cheek. "Daddy.." He called again and look at his brothers. "Daddy dead!" He said.

Yuri stifle his laugh, the two boys get off him and hugged him. They then look at Yuri's eyes, they tried to open it, Daehan leaned on his chest and felt his heart.

"Daddy..." He shake his body. His two younger brothers kept opening their Daddy's eyes to make him alive.

Manse then felt giddy and slap Yuri's face. "Aww!" He groaned and hold his face. "You woke up the tickle monster again." He said and crawled again.

The three boys ran to their room and hide under the blanket. Yuri followed them and playfully bit the three kids with the blanket.

"Kyaaahhh!" They squealed. He pulled the covers, revealing the kids.

He then laid next to them, the kids cuddle to him and he panted. "Alright, you're tired, sleep for now. Daddy will cook your snack later." He said and put them to sleep.

----

Phew.. I don't know if this is right!! Haha. Anyway, did you like it?

Any particular favorite scene?
Share it guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.6K 42
A story where you meet these nine wonderful boys, this is a reverse harem with a little twist on the end ;) Consist of: -Fluff -Cringe -Desperation ...
25.5K 1K 22
Now that Y/N has left the states, how will their life change? What will happen to David? Will Y/N and the boys finally get their happily ever afters...
2.6K 106 13
Two lovers badly broke up because of one's ambition then fate played with them and got meet in such an uncomfortable situation with their new found l...
115K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...