Falling for a Star (Completed)

By Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)

1.4K 23 1
By Soshi_baby05

Hello!!!

Short update for you guys!!

Warning: Smut Scenes, read at your own risks!

Chapter 85:

Yuri put his wife down then covered the glass panel, Jessica saw it and stop him.

"Baby.. it's much better if it's uncovered." She said then pressed the switch of the ceiling. She wanted to feel the romantic vibe of the house by not covering the glass.

Yuri uncovered the panel as what his wife told him then turn the lights off.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked and hold her hand.

The blonde woman nodded. "Yes, I know you're here for me." She said then pulled her husband to the glass panel and settled on the couch sitting between her husband's legs.

Yuri circled his hands around her waist then put lots of kisses on her shoulder and neck.

"This is beautiful." She said intertwining her right hand to his left hand that's on her waist. "So beautiful." She's amazed at how beautiful the place is.

The tanned man kept on sniffing and kissing her neck. "You are gorgeous baby. So gorgeous, I love you so much." He whispered.

She sighed as she felt goosebumps all over her body because of her husband. She then look to her side facing him then put her left hand on his head pulling him for a kiss. "I love you too Seobang. I love you, I love you, I love you." She said as she peck him again and again.

Their sweet moment got disturbed by a loud ringing sound from Jessica's phone.

"Seobang please get my phone." Jessica told her husband with her cute aegyo voice.

Yuri kissed her neck one last time before he stood up to get her phone. "Baby, it's Pany-ah." He said then hand his wife the phone.

The blonde woman take the phone and answered the call as he motioned her husband to go back to his position.

"Hello Tiff?" She answered. Yuri put his ears on the back of the phone and hugged his wife.

"Jessi! I'm sorry if I disturbed you.. it's just that, Daehan keeps on looking for you, he's crying." The Brunette said on the other line.

Yuri take the phone and put it on speaker to hear her clearly. He look at the time, it's already half past ten in the evening. The kids should be sleeping by now.

"He can't sleep?" Yuri asked worriedly that made his wife almost laughed, her husband is asking the obvious.

"Obviously Yuri!" Jessica imagined Tiffany rolling her eyes at Yuri's question.

Yuri saw his wife stifling her laughter and smack her thigh in return. "Stop laughing at me. I'm just worried." He said as Jessica nodded.

"Hey you two! I'm in the Nursery, the other kids are sleeping, I put Daehan in our room with Tae to avoid waking up the other kids." Tiffany said.

"What about Krystal? Daehan can sleep if Krystal is there. I think it's best to let her sleep in the nursery with the other kids." Yuri said.

"Duh! I can't wake her up, she'll be grumpy and all." Tiffany said, they then heard a loud cry and Taeyeon's voice. "I'm in our room. Talk to him. Daehanie Mommy and Daddy wants to talk to you."

"Mommy?.." They heard Daehan's voice.

Jessica take the phone. "Baby.. this is Mommy. Why are you crying?" She asked.

"Mommy Salanghae." Daehan sobbed.

"I love you too. Mommy and Daddy will see you soon."

"Mommy what'sh that?" He asked.

Jessica didn't understand what he's talking about. "Hmm. What do you mean? Where are we? Is that what you mean?" She asked and Daehan just hummed. "We are in a beautiful house, we will bring you here someday. Just wait for us okay? For now sleep, Mommy will buy you a car when go back."

Yuri just let his wife talk to Daehan since the little boy is a certified Mommy's Boy. He just busied himself hugging her.

"Mommy will sing you a song." Jessica then started to sing a lullaby that Daehan loves.

After sometime they heard Tiffany's voice. "Thank God! He's now asleep." She said. "Alright Jessi, continue doing what you're doing. Happy Anniversary to the both you! I love you two."

"Thank you, and we love you too. Bye." Jessica hang up and put the phone on the couch. "I think we should go home early." She mumbled.

Yuri nodded his head. "Our Daehan only loves Mommy." He whispered as he stroke his wife's tummy.

"It's not true. The three boys love their Daddy so much." Jessica said and reach for his face from the back.

Yuri gave feathery kisses on her neck and shoulder, the blonde woman close her eyes, feeling her husband's lips burning her skin.

"Let's make a baby who will love Daddy too." He whispered as he suck on her shoulder.

Jessica's breathing hitched as Yuri licked her skin. "Oh God! Le-let's do it Seobang." She stuttered.

Yuri stood up and pulled his wife with him. Jessica circled her hands around his waist as Yuri leaned down and kissed her lips.

"I love you." Jessica mumbled, Yuri kissed her again - more passionately this time as he walked themselves on the bed.

Standing on the edge of the bed, He slowly unzip her dress from the back without breaking the kiss as his wife focused on loving her husband's treatment.

Successfully dropping the dress on the floor, Jessica quickly kick it away. "I love you." Yuri whispered and made his wife sit on the bed.

Jessica looked up and saw her husband slowly unbuttoning his shirt, she helped him by unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants then pulled it down leaving him with only underwear on.

The tanned man laid her down and hovered over her, kissing her passionately.

Jessica was going nuts with the slow pace, so she pushed him to lay on the bed as she sit on his stomach, she moved her mouth closer to his ears and licked it. "Slow sex won't do baby. Let's do it wild under the stars and moonlight." She said then attacked his neck.

"You're ruining the romantic mood baby." Yuri said as he leaned his head backwards to give her more access on his neck as his hands caressed his wife's back.

"This is much better don't you think?" The blonde woman mumbled as she licked his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said as he slide them on the headboard and sit, resting his back on the headboard. He giggled as Jessica playfully bite his collarbone. "I thought you want wild sex? You're doing it friskily." He said then cupped her face to look at him.

Jessica pouted, she wanted to start it this way but her Seobang is teasing her for being playful.

"Want Seobang to start?" He asked putting his hands on her breasts and move circular motion then squeezed it hard. "Hmm." He moaned as he felt her nipples hardened in arousal.

"Hmm. Do it again baby." She said leaning forward to capture his lips.

Yuri squeezed her breasts again, his fingers rubbed her nipples, playing with it that made his wife moaned to his mouth.

He then turned them around making him on the top then kissed her neck while his hands still on her breasts.

"Mmm... mmm." She mumbled as her hand caressed his hair. He nipped her neck then licked it and suck it furiously. "Aahh. Seobang." She moaned as Yuri pay attention to her collarbone leaving some love marks that she will surely hide tomorrow.

The tanned man lick his way down to her cleavage, and put lots of kisses on her breast neglecting her buds that's screaming for attention.

"Seobang!!" She yelled as she hold him by his hair and made him look at her. "Suck it." She ordered.

Yuri laughed and leaned down to give her a smooch before diving to her ignored nipples.

He suck on it ferociously then lick it up and down, Jessica let out throatily moans as she massage her husband's hair, encouraging him to do more. Yuri's left hand is playing with her left breast giving his wife pleasure.

"Ye-yes baby. More.." She moaned. Yuri smiled and bit her nipple a little hard to make her scream in mix of pain and delight. He kept on giving her nipple light bites that made Jessica felt so wet. "Aahh.. I love it." She moaned.

Yuri laughed then let her bud go, looking at his work, only the lights coming from the nightstands help them see plus the beautiful night sky. "You always do the same thing with my Dick." He said as he leaned down again and gave it a loud suckle.

Getting enough of the left bud, he paid attention with the other one and did the same thing, Jessica rolled her eyes in pleasure as Yuri suck her like he wants to taste a milk from her.

The blonde woman wants to have the upper hand, so she tried harder to push her husband to lie on his back and straddle his stomach.

"I'm not yet done with you." Yuri said massaging her breasts. "I still want to suck your breast baby." He whispered.

Jessica nodded and moved a little upward then leaned down letting him face her right breast.

Yuri voluntarily opened his mouth wide and engulfed her nipple then suck it. "Aahhh!" Jessica moaned, she propped herself up with her hands on his sides not to crash him.

Yuri's hands are doing it's work on her lower body, He grope her clothed bum and squeezed it hard. "Yes! Hmm." The blonde moaned.

He let the nipple go with a loud popped and face her. "Stand up baby." He ordered.

Jessica did as she was told as Yuri put two pillows on his head, he then put his hands up and pulled his wife's panties down, the blonde woman step out of it as her husband take a whiff on it.

She felt hot seeing him lick Her undies and felt herself getting wet. "Hmm. Always tasty baby." He smiled then put the undies down, he motioned her to sit on his stomach again.

Jessica opened her legs wide as she put both her hands on her sides to support her, Yuri was tracing her slit with his fingers. He's looking at it as if he's trying to examine his wife's wetness while biting his lips.

The blonde woman leaned her head backwards then shake her legs as she felt him massage her clit with his thumb.

"Oh God Kwon Yuri!" She moaned as she pant. She's leaking too much that her husband's tummy is already wet.

"You like this?" He asked as his eyes focused on her pussy, Jessica moaned so loud. "I missed doing this." He mumbled then without any warning he shoved three fingers, knuckles deep inside her.

"Oh fudge!" She shut her eyes as she feel her husband's fingers playing inside her. "Faster baby."

Yuri fastened his paced, going in and out of her with all his strength. Jessica has her head on her back, she can't keep her head straight because of the sensation.

"Hmm.. hmm." Yuri was moaning at the erotic scene of his wife's legs wide open for him. His other hand wipe the leaks on his stomach then put his fingers to his mouth and suck it. "Fuck.. I badly want to taste you." He panted and worked even more hard.

"Aahhh!! I'm cumming babe." She screamed.

Yuri felt his fingers getting clamped, his wife is getting closer to the edge.

"Aaahh.. aahh! Fuck!" She screamed as she came, her legs shake furiously as Yuri kept pumping in and out of her until she finished cumming. "Haaahh." She panted as she's done.

Yuri bended his legs to let his wife rest, Jessica leaned her back on his thighs. He slowly pulled his fingers out and suck on it loudly.

He then pulled her by the waist to leaned down and shared a kiss. "I love you." He whispered.

She seems so tired with their first activity and just buried her face on his neck. "Are you tired? You wanna sleep?" He asked stroking her back.

"We're not yet done, let me take a little rest." She said panting.

Eventually, Jessica faced him again and kissed him. "I love you so much." She whispered then sat up on his top again.

Yuri caressed her thighs as he stared at her womanhood once again. He could feel his manhood twitch in arousal.

Jessica could see how her husband lick his lips while staring at her wetness. She smiled then straddled his face, her husband's seems so surprised at her actions.

"Clean me up baby." She said and lowered herself to his mouth agape. She take a fistful of his hair and pulled his head towards her pussy. "Lick me baby."

He hold her thighs and proceed to tasting his wife. He slide his tongue first on her slit then suck on her peeking clit so hard.

Jessica could only hold on the headboard tightly with her left hand as her right hand keeps caressing his hair.

"Y-yes! Hmm.. baby.. harder baby. Hmm." Jessica moaned deliriously. She grind herself to him even more.

Yuri was watching his wife get pleasured by him and it made him happy seeing so into what he was doing to her.

"Hmm. I think i'm cumming again." She said with her eyes close.

Hearing this, Yuri slide his tongue inside her core and went in and out of her like a snake.

"Yuri, oh! Ahhh. Baby.. that's so freaking good Yuri!" She kept screaming her husband's name over and over again until she came on his mouth, squeezed Yuri's head with her legs as she produce more liquid.

Yuri lapped her clean then pulled her on his top and hugged her tight. "You are so tired baby." He whispered but Jessica only shake her head.

"We can't finish if you haven't cum in me." She said then laid on her back.

Yuri pulled his briefs down and throw it away. He then hovered over her, kissing her lips.

"I love you so much baby." He whispered. Jessica pushed him then look down to his member.

"You need my help baby?" She asked.

Yuri smiled and kneeled between her legs, he hold his huge shaft and stroke it, occasionally teasing her by stroking her slit with the pinkish head.

"Aahhh!! Put it in." She ordered biting her lips in excitement. She opened her legs wider, fully giving herself to him.

Yuri slowly put his member in her hole, he moaned at the tightness of his wife as Jessica was screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck this cunt! So warm and tight." He groaned as he got in fully. He leaned down and kissed her lips before he move his hips in and out of her like a machine piston. "Aaahhh, baby. Fuck!" He kept on moaning and panting at the same time.

The American woman throw her head left and right at how big and long his husband's length is.

"Fill me good baby. Oh Gosh! Give me babies with your baby batter Kwon Yuri! Fuck!" She moaned.

Yuri felt himself getting on the edge, he watch his member disappearing from his sight and it made him even more horny.

He then put his thumb on her clit and stroke it to help her reach her climax faster.

"Uh! Ohh oohhh! Ye-yeah baby. Fuck me good!" She dirty talked.

Yuri moved even more faster and harder to make themselves reach their climax.

"Sica.. i'm cumming!" He exclaimed.

"Me too baby.. cum with me!" She yelled. After a few more thrusts, the both of them came.

The tanned man fell on her chest as they catch their breaths. Jessica kissed her sweaty forehead, as she felt Yuri's warm semen inside her.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." He look at her then pout his lips.

The blonde woman chuckled then peck him. "I'm hungry baby." She suddenly said.

Yuri nodded and kneeled again. He slowly pulled his member out then wiped his shaft with his clothes on the floor, and went to the closet to take boxer briefs before he went back to his wife.

"I'll cook us midnight snack." He whispered then kissed her forehead. "I love you so much." He then stood up and walked out.

Jessica let herself rest and wait for her beloved Seobang to go back with the food.

She then rolled on the bed and sat up as She look at the door, Yuri isn't back yet, she then hopped off the bed and put on some robe before she go down to look for him.

"Seobang.." She called. The house is huge and she hasn't toured around it.

"Left from the stairs baby." Yuri yelled.

She walked to where her husband is and find him cooking some toasted bread, egg and bacon.

"Bored?" Yuri asked as he faced him. Jessica nodded with pout and went to hug him. "I'm still cooking. Just sit on one of the chairs there." He said.

"But I wanna stay with you." She said wiggling her body cutely. She still feels warm inside because of him and she felt excited.

"Why do I have such a cute wife?" He asked as he hug her then pulled her to the chair. "Stay here, i'll serve the food in five minutes." He said.

Jessica huffed. "Five minutes is a lie." She said crossing her arms.

"If I exceeds I'll let you punish me." He told her.

"Call!" She showed her hand for a shake that he gladly accepted. Jessica look at the clock and waited, tapping her hand to ease her boredom.

"Baby.. here's our food!" Yuri happily serve it to them then sat next to his wife.

The blonde woman automatically look at the time then smiled widely. "Took you seven minutes baby." She said pinching his cheek.

"Awww!" He complained and rubbed his face.

"You know what it means.." Jessica wiggled her eyebrows.

The tanned man wanted to kiss her because of too much cuteness but he controlled himself.

"Alright alright! I'll do anything you want!" He said and started eating. "What do you want? Hmm.. i'll pay for your shopping for one whole month." He suggested then shake his head. That would be a huge amount of money.

It doesn't really matter since he knows where the money went. It's just that, he don't understand why his wife always shop for clothes when they have lots of clothes that's still unused.

He look at his wife who's just staring at him and clutching his hands. "Don't your wanna eat? I thought you're hungry?" He asked.

Jessica shake her head and pouted. "Just leave something for me for later." She said and hugged him.

"You're weird." He said and continued to eat.

Finally after a few minutes, Yuri finished eating and stood up to wash the plate.

Jessica followed him then hugged him from the back, Yuri's not wearing a shirt and so it let the ice princess feel her husband even more.

"Sica.. wait for me in the table. We'll sleep after this." He said then turned the faucet off.

His wife's still on his back and caressing his abs and he instantly felt hot. He slowly turned around facing him and hugged her.

He rock his hips back and forth letting his wife feel his hardness. "Remember our bet? I won." She whispered.

"Yeah, i told you i'll pay for your shopping." He whispered continuing his rocking.

She shake her head. Of course she can pay for her shopping, well it will be a huge thing if he'll pay for it but she has another thing in mind. "There's something I want you to do for me." She said.

"What is it?"

"You'll not stop me if I do this to you." She said then broke the hug and kneeled in front of him. "You can't complain, you lose the bet." She said when he was about to stop her.

"But baby. Oohhh." He moaned as Jessica touched his clothed member.

He hold on the counter on his back as his wife pulled his boxer's down. She touched his length and it made him moaned at the cold hands.

"I missed this." She said and stroke him slowly.

Yuri breathed out as She put the head of his shaft in her mouth, grazing her tongue on the pinkish head.

"Baby.." He panted as she suckled on the head, Jessica look at him and let the head go with a loud popping sound that he find sexy.

"Be a good boy and keep up to our bet." She said and put her tongue out then licked the head like she's licking a lollipop. "My favorite candy." She giggled then suck on it wildly.

Yuri put her head back and let his wife blow him really good.

Jessica didn't waste any moment and put the whole shaft in her mouth until her nose touch his skin, she started to bob her head, deep throating him.

"Aahh.. oh fuck! This is so good baby. Oohhh!" Yuri moaned as his right hand on her head helping her bob her head deeper and faster.

Jessica was squeezing his balls to help him easily cum. After so much hard work Yuri came in her mouth, the tired tanned man pant heavily as his wife was busy slurping all his seeds.

"That's enough baby." He said and pulled her up after she cleaned him. He kissed her, sliding his tongue in her mouth to taste himself.

"Hmm." He moaned then slowly slide the robe she's wearing on her shoulders, letting it fall on the floor.

His eyes twinkled once again seeing her wearing nothing under it. He pulled his wife on the living and pushed her to the couch, he asked her to bend her body to lay her stomach over the armchair as Yuri readied himself to penetrate her from behind.

The blonde woman laid her head on the couch and hold on the cloth on the sofa tightly as she felt Yuri's member getting inside of her again.

"Aaahhh!" She moaned so loud as he's balls deep in her. He was holding her from the hips and slowly thrust in and out of her again.

She crossed her ankles that made her vaginal and gluteal muscles squeezed tight around his penis.

"Fuck this!! I love fucking you baby." Yuri growled like a tiger as he fastened his paced.

Jessica kept moaning because of the intensity of Yuri's thrusting. "Fill me with your cream baby!!!" She screamed as she felt her clit tingles. "Aaahh!! Cumming Seobang!" She moaned then she came.

After a couple of minutes, Yuri felt his own climax. "Oohhh.. uhhh. Here it comes baby!!!" He screamed. "Ugh!" He finally grunted as his juices flow inside her womb. He kept on thrusting until the last drop.

They both panted for air, Yuri pulled his member out then helped his wife stood up.

"We are sweating." He whispered as he fixed her fringes.

"Let's go shower." She smiled wickedly.

Yuri nodded and was about to pull her upstairs when she stopped him. "Why?" He asked.

"I wanna try in a swimming pool." She winked at him.

Yuri pinched her cheeks then kissed her lips. "You got a lot of energy huh." He said and they walked to go to the pool.

"We'll go home tomorrow, so let's make the most out of it." She said.

Yuri was the first one to feel the water with his feet. "This is cold." He said.

Jessica didn't care and jumped on the pool pulling her husband. "Kkyaaahhh!" She screamed because of coldness.

Yuri hugged her. "I told you it's cold." He said as he walked to the corner side of the pool. "I love you." He said then leaned down for a kiss and his wife quickly responded.

Jessica broke the kiss and tried to feel his member with her foot. "Try another first time baby." She winked.

The tanned man smiled and hold his member then inserted it to his wife's core. "Let's make a quickie. We'll fall sick if we stayed her for too long." He said then kissed her again.

Jessica was holding onto his neck tightly as Yuri hold her hips and thrust slowly.

Jessica peeled her lips from him as she suck on his husband's neck. "I love you Kwon Yuri." She whispered.

Her womanhood is still sensitive and it made it easy to reach her climax. Yuri pushed themselves on the wall of the pool then hold to it as he thrust harder to reach his own climax.

"I love you Sica!! I love you so much!!" He moaned then released his seeds in her.

He pulled out then walked to back to their room with nothing, Jessica was already sleeping in his arms, and he's carrying her like a koala.

He put her down on the bed and wiped her body then put her clothes. He did the same thing to himself before he lay next to her and covered themselves with blanket.

"Happy Anniversary Baby, I love you." He whispered and kissed her before he followed her to dreamland.

-----

Last smut!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 713 33
When A Stranger Kisses You Sequel~ By : Keywon
2.5K 95 13
Two lovers badly broke up because of one's ambition then fate played with them and got meet in such an uncomfortable situation with their new found l...
2.7K 32 9
Hey loveys this is a vkook smut that turned into a fanfic by popular demand. This is not new its from my instagram but im proud of it so please enjoy...