Taming My KitKat (Phakit) (Mi...

By BL4lifeu

"This is my 1st warning to you shorty~ Try not to get past the third *smirk* " - Pha "Senior or Junior i'll n... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Introduction
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
*2 Moons cover*
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Bad news
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 29

1.6K 123 45
By BL4lifeu

who's ready for some angsty? No one??? T^T 

................................................................................

"Ring~"

"Ring~"

"Ring~"

"Rin-"

" What do you want?"

" You insolent bastard! Is that the way you talk to your father???"

" Huh father you say? Is it what they call the abusive drunkards who ruin their own child's life now?"

" You're lucky we're having this conversation through phone Beam! If not I would've taught you how to speak first!"

Beam scoffed. " Why? still haven't satisfied beating me to a pulp all these years?" He could hear his dad angrily panting from the other end.

" Acting all tough now huh? This is all because that little fucker isn't it? You used to be obedient until he came in!"

Beam gritted his teeth in anger. His hands already balled up to fists by his side ready to punch anything out of rage.

" Don't-call-him-that!"

An eerie dry chuckle erupted through the line. " Huh you still pins over that little shit aren't you? I knew you were a good for nothing fag! "

Beam suddenly felt numb as he dropped on to his knees, eyes brimmed with tears.

No no please stop! D-dad please! I-I'm not g-gay.. I'm s-sorry... I s-swear I h-haven't felt anything towards a-anyone b-beside him

" You are a disgusting faggot aren't you? This is why your mother left!"

" SHUT UP!!!!!"

Beam shrieked smashing the phone directly on the mirror shredding it in to thousand pieces. He let out a quiet sob hitting his back on the wall and hugging his knees. It was like repeating the same old years over again except for the absence of warmth and sense of security which were there to console him back then.

L-leave him alone! Can't you s-see he's hurting?

Get out of my way scum before I beat you too! Don't interfere with my family business!

N-no! You're g-going to hurt him a-again. I won't l-let you

You little! Do you think you can order me around?

I-i di-dn't- y-you're drunk. Beam let's g-go h-hurry

*Slam*

You are not going anywhere fucking shit! You've to repay all the expenses I had because of you and that wench whom you call your mother!

*******

it's okay p-please don't cry. D-does it hurt? H-here let me put-

No j-just let me stay like this.

Are y-you sur-

Can I hug you?

h-huh? Of course Beam. I-if that makes you feel better

Kit~

hmm?

P-please stay

Beam banged his head few times on the wall pulling at his hair frustratedly.

" Stupid, stupid *sob* s-stupid! W-where are you when I n-need you ?"

...............................................................................................

" Who the hell do you think you are huh? "

Pha dropped the pile of books startled as the door burst opened. Fortunately the lecture was already over so nobody was there except him. Kit stood beside the door fuming, his hands balled up to fists by his side. Pha's lips stretched up to a genuine smile because the smaller finally talked to him after so long. He thought the latter would ignore his existence forever.

" What are you playing at? You planned this from the beginning didn't you?"

" H-huh?"

" Quit playing. What do you want this time? Throw me off a cliff maybe?"

Pha opened his mouth only to close it again his smile replaced with a hurt.

" What part of 'I don't want anything to do with you ' don't you understand? Did you think I'll forgive you just because you feel sorry? " He scoffed. " Was that even sincere?"

Pha felt his heart break. He had never been sincere about anything as much as his feelings for Kit.

" I wasn't lying Kit. I do regret what I've done to you and my feelings for you are nothing but real"

His voice was laced with sadness and guilt. Kit's heart would've melt if it was two years before.

" Like I even care!"

He spat angrily fighting with all of his might not to shed a single tear. Pha looked really hurt and teared his gaze away from the smaller looking anywhere but him.

" Remove my name from the list!..... And find somebody else to be your puppet"

Pha's eyes widened for a second in shock.

Is he still thinking I'm playing around?

A beep suddenly elicited from Kit's mobile breaking their staring contest and Pha's eyes somewhat darkened having a clear idea of whom it was.

" is it Ming?"

Kit scowled. " That's none of your business"

Just then the mobile started to ring making Pha frown more. Kit swiftly reached for the device and was about to swipe the screen when it was yanked away from his hold abruptly leaving him no time to think.

" Hey!"

The taller who was standing at least 10 meters away from him was now standing right in front of him holding on to his phone in a tight grip.

" Give it bac-"

" How do you want me to prove my feelings for you?"

Kit was shell shocked by the sudden out burst and for a moment he forgot that he was fighting for his phone. Another string of ringing echoed in the classroom but Pha's face remained stoic and serious as he stopped the other from reaching the device on his hand.

" I said give it back you jerk!"

" Answer my question first!"

Pha said holding the phone out of other's reach with no amusement on his face. Kit was both angry and annoyed to the very end. He huffed and sent a death glare at Pha.

" Fine! You want my answer? Here it is! You DON'T need to prove you or your so called feelings for me because you can never change my mind!"

Kit ranted feeling much satisfied after seeing the dejected look on other's face. He quickly snatched his device back giving him a stern look turning to leave.

" Is that what you think?"

He halted on his steps but didn't turn back. Heavy footsteps neared passing each second stopping right behind his small frame. A gush of hot wind contacted on his smooth milky neck making him take a huge gulp but he remained rooted to the same spot not wanting to cower back.

" I hope you haven't forgot the three things I told you back in high school Kit~" 

His voice was dark and somewhat authoritative.

 " I've never broken my promises and have no intention to do so either. So you better start remembering them since...."

 Kit closed his eyes tight as Pha turned him around with some force immediately targeting the right ear. ".....from now on I'm gonna court you and- " Kit gasped and shoot his eyes open when the taller rest his long limbs on his narrow shoulders and latched his lips on his sensitive neck, pressing them there for a second while Kit was too stunned to react his heart pounding 

" –mark you as mine

........................................................................................................................................

Yayyy! Pha finally grew some balls! Oh and i hope you guys also haven't forgot the 'three' things hahaha. (He already accomplished the first two so the 3rd one is on line! ) Let's see what's going to happen from now on. I'll finish this story as soon as possible bcz it's too long and i know it's irritating. What to do i always end up writing more shit than i intent Lol.

* Pictures aren't mine.credits goes to respective owners (whom i don't know) Thanks 'iloveKitkat' for sharing these lovely pics with me.

Let's all kill Beam's father and that bastard Mir shall we?

Ps- Kit isn't some lovely princess who's all goody goody and is always hurt in the end. He's also done mistakes like leaving Beam (tho he had his reasons it's still ). Pha used to be a jerk but deep inside he's loving and protective. he just don't know how to show it. Same goes to Ming, Yo and Forth. Everybody does mistakes right? So let's not hate any of them alright? (yeah except Beam's dad and Mir ofc) 

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 39K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
871K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
423K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc