Magcon Madness (a Matthew Esp...

By CinnaConn

sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together. More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
Q&Slay and Update on my life
-14-
Answerzzzzzzzzz
-15-
1K
-16-
NEW STORY
-17-
-18-
BONUS CHAPTER!!!
ITS UP BABES

-7-

83 3 0
By CinnaConn

Gracie's POV

"YOU WHAT?" Nash shouted.

"Barely though. I had enough respect to invite him to our party. People would ask and I don't feel like breaking down on my birthday," they nod.

"Now I understand. No sister of mine should have to go through that! I'm going to beat the shit out of him if he ever does that again," Hayes raises his fists and looks like a little kid. (Which he still kind of is!)

"Umm I think he could knock you out in one punch. Look at him. He's what 6' 2? And you're like 5'6 at the max. Leave that to Nash," we all laugh and Hayes pouts.

"Don't worry, Hayes you'll get your turn we just need to toughen you up!" Nash says laughing.

"And grow 6 inches!" I add. Nash laughs harder and Hayes comes closer to me.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" I try to run, but he throws me on the bed pinning me down and tickling me. Nash pulls him off after about 10 minutes.

"Don't make me have to protect Gracie from you!" Nash says trying to be stern, but epically failing.

Nash's phone rings and he excuses himself to answer it. Hayes and I use our twin powers and we try to listen in on his conversation, but we couldn't hear anything.

Matt's POV

I get up at 5:30 by myself because of how excited I was. HONK HONK! Why did I set that as my alarm? Oh well. I GET TO SEE GRACIE TODAY! Yay! I run into the bathroom, strip my clothes, and shower. After that, I dry off, get dressed, and jell my hair. Then I skip into my room and grab my phone, charger, earbuds, suitcase and run down the stairs.

"Excited?" I nod my head, "You really love this girl don't you?" I nod.

"I love her with all my heart!" She smiles and hands me a plate of eggs and bacon.

" You need to bring her back to meet me!" I nod and am about to head out the door when she adds, " NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" I blush and nod. "YOU FIRGOT YOUR WALLAT!" Shit. I run up to my room, grab it, kiss my mom, and get in the car. I arrive at the airport with three hours to spars, so I call Nash.

"Hey!" I say when he picks up.

"Hi," he says yawning.

"Why are you so tired?" I ask him.

"Gracie took the break up hard, but she's fine now! She'll be so surprised! She would still be sad if it wasn't for you! Thank you, Matt. Oh I just need to warn you, Cam's coming to the party," I freeze when he says that. "Matt?"

"Oh uh sorry cool. Does Grace know?" I ask a little concerned.

"She's the one that invited him. She said that people would ask about him and she'd break down because you won't be here!" I blush a little, "I can feel you blushing."

"Creep!" I laugh, "Anyway, I just wanted to call and tell you that I'm here at the airport about to get on the plane and I'll call you when I land. Don't bring Gracie. I achieve to make a few stops on the way,"

"Oh okay! See you at... Wait when does your plane land?" Nash asks.

"Ummm noon! And she keeps you up this late or did I wake you up?" I ask.

"She kept me up." He sighs.

"Oh if you don't want me to come to let you sleep, I won't." I say. I really don't want to, but it's the right thing to do.

"No it's fine. I just want Gracie to be happy on her birthday with her boyfriend and make things right with her ex." I nod.

"Well I gotta go! My flight is boarding. Bye, Nash!" I stand up and wheel my suitcase to board the plane.

"Bye Matt! Text me when you land!"

"Will do! Bye!" I hang up and sit down in a seat marked 17-A. The seats are very uncomfortable, but oh well what can you do? I fall asleep surprisingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of the intercom, "PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR DEVICES AND RETURN YOU TRAY-TABLES TO THE UPRIGHT LOCK POSITION AND WE SHOULD BE LANDING IN NORTH CAROLINA A FEW MINUTES AHEAD OF SCHEDULE." I stretch and hit the person next to me.

"Sorry!" I say and he turns his head.

"It's okay. Hi I'm Adam!" He sticks out his hand.

"Hi, Adam! I'm Matt! Are Adam Levine?" He smiles and nods.

"And are you Mathew Espinosa from Vine?" He laughs.

"Yeah! Hey can I get your autograph as a birthday present for my girlfriend? She loves you guys!" He nods and takes out a picture of himself.

"You come prepared don't you?" I smile.

He chuckles, "Yeah! So what's your girlfriend's name? And how old is she turning?" He asks uncapping a sharpie.

"Grace Grier and 14. Age is just a number," he nods and writes something down. It says:

Happy Birthday, Grace! Have a GREAT 14th birthday! That Matt guy is a keeper never let him go!

Best wishes,

Adam Levine

She's going to love this! We get off the plane and I text Nash.

Hey! My plane just landed gate 4-C

He texts back about 5 minutes later interrupting my game of flappy bird.

On my way!

I get butterflies in my stomach. Sure we video chat, but I haven't seen her in person since Magcon. I stay sitting playing flappy bird and a few girls come up to me asking me for my autograph. Ugh. #SemiFamousPersonProbs

I know Nash is here based off of all the screaming girls. He manages to push through them and reach me, "Hey, Matt how was your flight?" He asks panting doubled over.

"Good and you better stand up strait before-" a girl smacks him on the butt, "that," I burst out in laughter.

"Yeah yeah I guess you don't want to see Gracie," he said smirking. Damn it he hit my sweet spot.

"I'm sorry," I plead.

"That's what I though and you said something about needing to go shopping?" He asks looking at our previous texts.

"Uh yeah I want to get Gracie flowers!" I said smiling.

"Ugh fine only because she's my sister and I want her happy," he sighs and I smile cheekily. We leave the airport and I throw my bags in the trunk. We pull up to the flower shop and I run in and buy her blue, red, and green flowers. Those are her favorite colors. I suppose I could've gotten her some at the airport, but I wanted them to be from a place that actually has quality merchandise. I pay and head out to the car and we drive to the Grier household. I decide to text Gracie.

Gracie's POV

I'm sitting in my room worrying if Cam would make me cheat on Matt. I just lay there staring at the ceiling and hear the door slam. Nash is probably back from the store. I see my phone light up. YAY MATT TEXTED ME!

Matt- Hey babe I miss u!

Gracie- Miss u 2!

Matt- your brothers have a surprise 4 u come downstairs.

I put my phone in my pocket and I can see Nash filming probably making a Vine. I reach the bottom of the steps and I feel strong arms wrapping me.

"HAYES LET ME GO!"

"Miss me?" That isn't Hayes; ITS MATT!

"MATT!" She turns around smashes her lips against mine and we kiss passionately.

We pull apart he hands me flowers and he says, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that,"

"Same! I've liked you ever since Nash showed me your youtube videos, but I told him and he said you were a player so I picked Cameron and look what that did to me!" I spin around

"What's the difference? You're still beautiful!" He says and I blush. He couldn't say anything else, so he just put my lips right back on mine; right where they belong.

"Okay! Let the man get settled! Gosh! Don't swallow him!" Nash says pulling me and Hayes pulling Matt.

"Hey! We've been dating for two mouths and haven't been able to see each other in person!" Matt defended, "We've got a lot of kissing to make up!" He whispers into my ear kissing it causing me to blush.

"What?" Asks Hayes.

"Nothing!" I say almost too quickly.

"Uh huh!" Nash narrows his eyes.

"I just said that-" I nod to him, "we've got a lot of kissing to make up!" He winces Nash is about to punch him, but relaxes.

"I thought you just did!" Hayes smirks and I shoot him a death glare.

"Here let me help you with you bags! I'll take them up to your room!" I try to change the subject taking two bags and start wheeling it up the stairs to his room.

I feel Nash grab my shoulder, "Uh no! Where do you think your going?"

"Uh the guest room, moron!" I keep walking but he stops me again.

"I'm leaving you in a room alone with Matt! One close call is enough!" I pout.

"Then you help too!" I hand him a bag. Matt, Nash and I walk to the guest room and drop the stuff off.

"Thanks! Gracie, wanna help me unpack?" He looks at me. I can see through that.

"Uh sure!" I say, but apparently so could Nash.

"Why do you want her to help you unpack? She's a girl!" He smirks when Matt couldn't answer.

"Ugh you sexist bitch! Just let me help him unpack!" I say. He stands there for a second.

"Ugh fine, but don't touch her! I'm warning you, Espinosa!" Nash gets all up in his face and Matt gulps. "I'll be right outside the door." The turns and leaves the room leaving just me and Matt.

"Are we really gonna unpack?" I ask him.

"I am you go sit over there," he orders pointing to the bed.

"Yeas master," I say and we both laugh. I walk to the bed and lay down on it on my phone. Every once and a while I'd look up and he'd be busy unpacking and he'd catch my gaze and blow me a kiss causing me to blush.

"Matt?" I say to him.

"Yeah is everything okay? Grace tell me!" He looks at me sternly.

"I-I invited Cameron to my party," I say playing with my fingers. "I-I'm sorry," He approached me and took my hands.

"It's okay Nash told me. If he kisses you, I won't be mad. He still loves you. I know you still have feelings for him. It's too hard to get over your first love," Wow. He understands? I thought he'd freak out like Nash and Hayes did, "Who would be able to get over you? You're gorgeous!" I blush.

"I love you," I say and hug him.

"I love you too," He says and kisses me. I can feel the zoo in my stomach that I remember feeling with Cam, but Cam is long gone now. Matt loves me and only me. Cam is a different story.

"Okay! Break it up up, you two!" Nash storms in with Hayes following close behind. "Oh and dinner ready."

"Ugh!" I fall back on the bed and Matt laughs and kisses my forehead.

"HEY NO PDA!" Nash yells. Matt pouts and I laugh.

"I'm too lazy to walk!" I whine, "Matt, carry me!" He smiles and picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head in his neck. We walk downstairs and he's rambling about something I kinda zoned out, but then he stops and freezes his grip tightening on me.

"Ouch!" He releases a little bit apologizing, "What is it, babe?" I raise my head and see what he was staring at. I am staring into the eyes of Cameron Dallas (President Snow! LOL)

Cameron's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Matt asks setting Gracie down.

"I came to talk to Gracie-," Gracie cuts me off.

"It's Grace. You lost right to call me that. Now you have to earn it back. Anyway, go on," she snaps. Wow.

"I want to talk, if that's okay with Matt," she whispers something in his, he looks back at me, and nods.

He kisses her, "You have five minutes," wow that was hard to look at. He shows me the timer has started and I take Gracie's hand leading her to the kitchen shutting the door.

"What do you want? You know my brothers will flip when they find you here," she says.

"I-I wanted to say I-I'm so sorry, Grace! I don't know why I chose that slut over you! You are my world and I let you slip through my fingers," she sighs shifting her gaze to avoid eye contact, "Grace I'm so sorry," she looks at me and smiles. I don't know what to do now, so I lean in.

"Cam, stop. It's not that easy to just forgive you after what you did to me. I cried for thee fucking days over you! Matt changed all that. If I didn't have him, I'd probably still be crying. Yes, I still have feelings for you, but I love Matt," I try to fight the tears. My eyes become glossy and I nod.

"I-I understand," I turn to leave when Gracie speaks up.

"Y-you can stay for dinner if you want and if my brothers let you," I laugh and nod.

"Yeah sure!" We leave the kitchen opening the door and Hayes, Matt, and Nash fall onto the ground.

"Get up, losers!" We laugh they and stand up. I try to grab Gracie's hand, but she pulls away and takes Matt's. I can feel the jealousy rise within me.

"So are we okay?" I ask Gracie hopefully. She's quiet, but nods. I smile and we walk to the dinning room. I need to win her back, but first I need to get Matt and her to break up. How I will do that, I don't know.

"Cam! What a nice surprise considering you and-"

"Ahem! Okay, Mom we're FRIENDS now!" She looks at me sternly telling me that that's all that we'll ever be. I nod and smile.

"Anyway, who's hungry?" Mrs. Grier asks cheerfully and we all cheer eating our lasagna. I zone out and smile remembering the first time I came here; the first time I met Gracie.

(Flashback)

It was right after Magcon Texas. It was December and Nash comes up to me and invites me to his house. We'd became very close over the past few days.

"Sure!" We change my flight and I get on the plane with him on our way to North Carolina. We talk the whole plane ride about whatever and before we knew it, we were here!

We get off the plane and go to the baggage claim picking up our suitcases, "NASH! Come on, Hayes! I see him!" A little girl that looks about nine runs to Nash dragging her brother behind her. I laugh a little.

"NASH! We missed you!" They say together hugging his legs.

"Cam, meet Gracie and Hayes!" He says breaking apart from hugging them. They look at me weird.

"Um hi I'm Grace, but you can call me Gracie! Hayes! Don't be rude say hi!" She pulls Hayes out and he waves. She hugs me. Aww! "Sorry, I like hugs!" She blushes. We exchange numbers and we face timed every night after I left. It wasn't until she turned twelve that I realized that I like her though. We'd become like sister and brother. I liked my sister!

(End of Falshback)

"CAM!" I'm shaken out of my flashback by Gracie. "Do you want ice cream?"

"Uh yeah sure! What kind?" I blush embarrassed.

"Uh chocolate!" That was the flavor that Gracie and I shared on our first (and last) date. I bury my head in my hands, "Are you okay?" Gracie rests her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah just got a little dust in my eyes. No biggie!" I face smile, but my insides were being torn apart.

"Okay!" She smiles and walks to sit next to Matt. I walk over too sitting in the chair. Whenever I came, the spot Matt was sitting in was my spot. When I came, it went Nash on the end, Hayes, Gracie, me, Will, Skylynn on Will's lap, and Mrs. Grier. And there is Matt in MY SEAT.

"You've got a little ice cream there!" Matt says to Gracie.

"Where?" She asks frantically wiping her face blushing.

"THERE!" He takes his spoon and spreads ice cream on her lips. That's what I would do to her. We'd always have chocolate ice cream, I'd always sit where Matt is, and I'd always spread ice cream on her lips.

"MATT!" She screamed swatting at him. Everyone laughing except me; everyone happy except me.

"I'll get it!" He kisses her and licks the ice cream away, but continue they to kiss.

"I think you got it all!" Nash laughs pulling him off of her.

"I'm gonna hit the sack!" I say and go towards the front door.

"Hey, Cam where are you going? You can stay here!" Nash says pulling me back inside. I smile.

"Thanks, but then where's Matt gonna sleep?" I ask, but I know the answer. Damn I hate jealousy. Why can't I be happy with everybody else? Matt. That's why. Not for long though. I smirk.

"What? Anyway, you'll sleep in the guest room and Matt will sleep in Gracie's bed. We were going to have them sleep in the guest room, but you know why we aren't," I smile and thank him taking my bag up to the guest room flopping on the bed. I see something on the dresser. I get up and see a picture of Adam Levine. It says:

Happy Birthday, Grace! Have a GREAT 14th birthday! That Matt guy is a keeper never let him go!

Best wishes,

Adam Levine.

I keep reading it over and over again. That's a lie. It should say that CAM GUY NOT THAT MATT GUY! Ugh! I'm tempted to tear it up, but it's for Gracie and she loves Maroon 5. That would be cruel to take out on her. I set it back down and scroll through Twitter and see a picture of Matt and Gracie. I sigh and set down my phone and fall asleep.

Matt's POV

Gracie, Nash, Hayes, and I said downstairs talking and laughing when Hayes asks, "What was up with Cam today?"

"He sill loves Gracie, but I won't allow him to date Gracie EVER AGAIN!" Nash states and we all nod and I pull Gracie closer to me kissing her head.

"I won't let anything happens to her!" I say. Gracie blushes and Nash and Hayes nod.

"I can take care of myself!" Gracie pouts. We all laugh.

"It's our birthday in three days!" Hayes and Gracie high five. "What time is everyone coming tomorrow?" She adds.

"Someone's excited!" Nash says and we all laugh and he checks his phone. "Aaron, Taylor and Mahogany get here at 11:45, Jack G, Shawn, and Jacob get here at 12:30, Jack G and Carter at 1:45."

"So we're pending to whole day at the airport then. Awesome. LOTS OF STARBUKS!" I say and I high five Gracie and Nash and Hayes groan.

"Well. We've got a big day tomorrow, so let's hit the sack!" Nash says.

"But, Daddy I don't wanna!" Gracie whines like a five year old. We all laugh and go upstairs. I carefully open the door to the guest room and try not to wake Cam. I tip- toe over to the dresser and take all my clothes out of it and passing them to Gracie and she takes them to her room laying them on the floor of her and Hayes' room. We'll fix it tomorrow. We repeat that action five or six times and all of the clothes have been transferred! We lay down on the bed and Hayes on his.

"Turn off the light!" Hayes whines. I sigh get up and turn them off. "Thank you!"

I roll my eyes, "whatever good night, Hayes."

"Good night babe," Gracie yawned. I wrap my arms around her and look into her eyes.

"Good night, beautiful," I kiss her softly and can feel the butterflies in my stomach. We break apart and she snuggles in closer breathing in my sent.

"Do I smell good?" I laugh. She nods I can see her blush through the darkness, "You know, I fell in love with you when I saw you blush. I thought it was the cutest thing ever," I whisper in her ear kissing it and she blushes harder.

"Go to sleep!" Whines Hayes. Gracie and I laugh at him and she snuggles closer. I pull hep in tighter and rest my head on the pillow and hers on my chest. I never want this moment to end. I wish it could always be like this. I smile at her, kiss her head, and she smiles softly lifting her heat to my lips. We kiss deeply and passionately for about 30- 40 seconds, bit who's counting.

"I love you," she said. I blush.

"I love you more!" I say. And fall asleep with a smile on my face. This is where I belong, with Gracie, the one I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
16.3K 765 64
•~Lost and insecure~• •~why do we kill the things we love~• •~why can't I just be happy~• •~just living life~• ...
229K 4.8K 64
'I've fallen in love with a girl who's broken. I plan to fix her'
2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...