Disguise

By ARyding

'Once upon a time.' 'And they lived happily ever after.' Fairy tales. Princess stories. The tales your dad te... More

Disguise
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Information about One Shot!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 & One-Shot Results
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

epilogue

19.7K 488 100
By ARyding

Picture on the side is yes her dress. :)

Epilogue

ARABELLAS POV

Shivers broke out along my arms when I finally saw myself in the mirror. The bruises had faded and the cuts healed leaving my skin smooth and clear. My hair was pulled up in an elegant twist and I had finally convinced my mom to let me were only a small tiara and plain veil.

When I had finally gotten back to the castle, and after spending some time in the hospital, my mom started bringing up the wedding again. It had to be postponed a month because of our condition and she was quick to make up for lost time.

When we had my old dress in for a fitting one day I finally stood up to my mom and soon the dress was back on the hanger at the store. After being through everything we had been through my mom basically gave Demtri and I full reign on the wedding, the way it should have been all along.

We had made it a much smaller affair, with about half as many people attending and a lot less ostentatious decorations than it had been. To say that my mother was upset was an understatement but she had eventually gotten over it.

“You almost ready?”

Kara’s sweet voice came from my side. I turned from the mirror and smiled when I saw her. She was wearing a deep blue dress that fit her absoulty perfect. Her hair had been curled and piled on top of her head and her blue eyes wear shining as she grinned at me.

I took the larger bouquet out of her hands, “Yeah, yeah I’m ready.”

She looked at my doubtfully, “Are you sure?”

My stomach filled with nerves again as I thought about walking down the aisle. I wanted to get down there as soon as I could but I was also nervous. What if something went wrong? What if it didn’t work out as we had planned?

“You’ll be down there right?” I asked her again smoothing out my dress even though I knew it would still be perfect.

She laughed out loud, “Arabella, of course I will be there. I’ll be standing right next to you the whole time.”

I laughed too as I seemed how stupid I was being. As my maid of honor Kara was going to be right by my side, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Kara was my only bridesmaid and it didn’t seem right if I were to have anyone else next to me. My heart lurched as I thought of Lizzie and I knew that she would have loved Kara and would have loved the wedding.

“Arabella!” My mom screeched and opened the door, “What are you doing? You need to get down there right now!”

Kara who was by now used to my mom’s frantic ways just rolled her eyes and pulled me out the door. My mom stood behind us and I could hear her talking but it was like my mind wasn’t comprehending what she was saying.

I couldn’t believe this day was finally here.

I was going to marry Demtri.

Today.

My stomach erupted once again with butterflies from my nervous excitement. With each step that we got closer to where the ceremony would take place I felt my heart rate increase.

“There you guys are. Come on Cordelia you need to get out there and take your seat.” My father said from the bottom of the stairs.

My mom turned around and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and looked me in the eyes, “I am so happy for you. I really am glad that this all turned out for the best.”

I was a little shocked at the almost heart felt moment I was getting with my mom. Before I could smile back she was down the stairs and walking gracefully towards the door that would lead to the outside ceremony.

Kara smiled at me and went down so she was behind my mom giving me this moment with my dad.

I lifted up my dress and walked slowly down the stairs and took my dad’s arm when he offered it to me. As I expected he didn’t say anything but his small smile said enough.

We got in line behind Kara and I looked down at my shoes taking deep breaths not believing that this moment was really here. My grip tightened on my father and I felt him pat my hand gently.

I could see Kara starting to walk in front of me and I bit my lip wanting to go down the aisle more than ever. When she got to the end of the aisle my dad pulled my forward slightly and I raised my head realizing that it was my turn to walk down the aisle.

My feet seemed to move on their own moving me closer to the alter where I would meet Demtri. When we walked through the open door I was momentarily blinded by the bright sun. I blinked and felt my face redden when I heard everyone stand up.

When my eyes focused again I didn’t even look at my surroundings before I was caught in Demtri’s gaze. His eyes were wide as he looked at me and my heart took off in overdrive when I saw his whole face break out in a smile.

My heart filled with even more love for the man at the end of the aisle and all my silly worries flew out the window. I knew that this was perfect, he was perfect.

At that moment my dad was the only thing keeping me from running down the aisle.

We had been through so many things that couples should never have to go through but it doesn’t matter anymore because it had all worked out.

Looking at Demtri at the end of the aisle waiting for me made me realize that my life finally was like a fairy tale, complete with a prince charming.  And I knew that we would live happily ever after.

Wow. I cannot believe that I am done with this book. I honestly can not believe that I have completed a full entire book. This is the first book I have ever written from beginning to end and I am certaintly happy right now.

I want everyone who reads this know how thankful I am! I don't care if you vote/commont on every chapter or are just a silent reader becuase it still means the world to me.

I found Wattpad and started this book right away and everyone on here has been so nice and I have had an amzing experience here on Wattpad. It was hard for me to put myself out their and write this but I am so glad i did it and I couldn't ask for better readers.

Every comment/vote/fan and every when I see someone adds Disguise to their library gives my heart a little tug.

It has taken me over a year to finish this and thankyou very much to everyone of you how have stuck with me!

:)

Since I am done with this I am re-writting my short story '25 hours' and than I will be entering it in the Watty Awards which I am very excited about! I am also going to be starting a new story! :D I have written a few chapters and I am very excited to start posting it. That one will probably be up around late august!

So that's it. I think I'm done. Now I get to go put up the little completed check which will probably be one of the best moments.

Thank you all again, love you all!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 25.5K 35
A new system of marriage for the prince has been made in the kingdom Taraxac: The Dandelion System. When Karlina Dearcage makes a deal with the manip...
6.4K 146 30
Once Upon a time, there was a Princess..... Oh who am I kidding, my story is not a fairy tale. My name is Arabella and I am a run-away princess, if a...
11.4M 152K 10
*completed NOW A PUBLISHED NOVEL!* An ancient Cursed bloodline, a world-crossed romance, tyrant kings, a princess with dragon wings, a forbidden love...
802 15 27
An arranged marriage. A deal struck between a new King and Queen. Lies and acts to prove their reign to power hungry nobles. And a gravitational pull...