Riverdale imagines /+more

By fairyjins

[COMPLETE] DONT READ THIS IF YOU EXPECT REALLY GOOD QUALITY IMAGINES Gifs / preferences / imagines Of our bel... More

~0:1 archie andrews~
0:2 Kevin Keller
0:3 Jughead jones
0:4 #charchie
0:5 how you met
0:6 Jughead - the real Cinderella
0:07 the truth sucks
0:08 things end
0:09 stay
0:10 the truth sucks pt.2
0:11 I'm out
0:12 y/n & Veronica
0:13 Jason Blossom's smile
0:14 Cole sprouse :)
0:15 A/n
0:16 poems for days
0:17 The truth sucks pt.3
0:18 Jughead jones the third
0:19 Twin fury
0:20 Juggie
0:21 Jughead
0:22 Archie
0:23 Jughead Jones
0:24 Lili Reinhart
0:26 Reaction
0:27 your best friend
0:28 your contact name on their phone {boys + girls}
0:29 Sibling
00:30 Devotion
0:31 Cheryl - I'm here
0:32 "you left" (devotion pt.2)
0:33 cheater [requested]
0:35 hidden [requested]
0:36 ships :)
0:37 beauty in kindness [requested]
0:38 everything is okay [requested]
0:39 confessions [requested]
0:40 birthday[+ship] *requested
0:42 polly & jason
0:43 stay pt.2
0:45 Talk show
0:46 feelings and birthday parties
0:47 hate me or kiss me
0:48 will you be mine? [requested]
0:49 spin the bottle
0:51 true feelings - requested
0:52 Chic
0:53 Chic (finale)
0:54 Playing a character
0:55 Y/n is a serpent? (Gif)
0:56 Toni Topaz
end
goodbye

0:50 forbidden

5.7K 109 8
By fairyjins

Requested by : Redpomegranatejuice
Note: hello! I write this note specifically to the person that requested this specific imagine: I was supposed to post this on the 3rd of December, however I stopped myself midway through the request, after realizing that I didn't know much about Sweet Pea. I didn't know if he really was all tough and not in some form caring. Therefore, I waited until season two to premiere and although I don't know his story (yet), I know deep down he does care, so here is your long awaited request (redpomegranatejuice) hope you like it!

About/ Forbidden love between a serpent and Riverdale high student

Y/n:

"I don't know what to do, with out him... I am not okay."

"Betty, you were fine without him once, you will be okay without him now. You are strong and determined, you don't need a man to make you realize this." You couldn't stand to see Betty crying over Jughead, it was heartbreaking. You were friends with both of them and knew they were going through a tough time coming to terms with the break up, but you also knew they couldn't be together; their relationship was a lot for them to handle and honestly in your perspective, too forced.

"I am sorry for being such a mess." Betty sobbed, holding your hand and squeezing it, almost like thanking you silently.

"You are not a mess, you are human. It's okay."

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, B." You smiled gently at your good friend and opened your arms wide, and without a second thought, Betty entered them.

"Oh Betty! I am sorry, I didn't read your text till now." Veronica rushed once she saw her best friend quietly sob into your arms. You gave her a small smile in reassurance and nodded for her to get closer, which she did.

Betty moved away from you and rested her head on Veronica's shoulder.

"What were you busy with? If you don't mind me asking." Betty ushered out, her breathing still uneven.

"Umm I was organizing class schedules for the new kids, they'll be here tomorrow."

"New kids?" You questioned.

"Yeah, the serpents are coming." Veronica smiled innocently.

"Do you know who exactly?"

"Jughead is one of them, right?" Betty whispered, finally calming down.

"Yes, he is one of them. Also, some girl named Tony Topaz, Fangs, Sweet Pea ..." Veronica continued to list names that she had taken note of on her cell phone, but you didn't hear them, your mind had wandered off; just as soon as you heard Toni topaz, your childhood best friend. Of course no one in the north side knew about this, no one at all really knew you.

Toni was your best friend when you were the age of seven, and both of your relatives were in the Southside serpents, for you in specific was your father. However, after a bad car crash, your father left the serpents and alongside your mother, all three of you left the southside - creating a new life in the north side. Your parents managed to fool everyone into believing that you all had moved from another state, and needed a break from so many people, since you were supposed city people. You hadn't seen Toni in the longest, and hoped that she didn't despise you for leaving.

"You okay Y/n?" Veronica questioned, her left eyebrow arching in concern.

"Hm?," you snapped out of it and chuckled," yeah, I am, sorry."

Veronica smiled back, both of you finally noticing that Betty was silent, her eyes closed.

"We should let her rest for a bit, she's having a hard time."

"Yeah." You rested your palm on top of Veronica's hand and smiled in her direction.

~▪~▪~

"Welcome to Riverdale High, friends. As you may have already noticed, I took my time to display your schedules and locker information on the table, just look for your name." Veronica spoke in a delicate, welcoming tone towards the incoming students - the serpents.

"May I just say, I am not too thrilled to have you snakes here, but I have no choice other than to accept you." Cheryl slightly sneered, remembering her conversation with you, her most trustworthy friend, you'd told her that Jason would be welcoming and would want her to be more open to others. She was grateful for you and your advice, so she listened.

"Great." Jughead smirked, adjusting his jacket and stretching his arms across the table, looking for his name on the papers.

"These are the main writers for our school newspaper, The Blue & Gold, Betty Cooper and Y/n L/n. So don't mind them if they begin to take photographs throughout the day, it's for this week's main article." Archie continued, not wishing for any awkward silence, his arm directed towards the girls that were descending the stairs.

"Hope we can leave any disagreements in the past, Archie." Sweet Pea muttered, his focus on the ginger.

Archie turned to see sweet pea and nodded his head, "Yeah, of course."

"This is going way better than I expected." Toni said, a grin on her face, finally taking notice of the blonde and (y/h/c) that had approached the entrance.

"Y/n? As in (y/nickname)?"

"Toni." You rushed out, a worried smile on your face, would she slap you?

Toni shook her head in disbelief and walked closer to you, without a doubt in her mind, she hugged you, with such a force that took your breathe away. By this point everyone was looking at you both, really confused.

"I missed you!" Toni gushed.

"I can explain why I left..."

"Don't. I have you back, we're okay."

"Okay." You smiled warmly, your insides jumping with excitement.

"You know her, Toni?" Sweet Pea whispered in the short serpent's direction.

"Uh yeah, old childhood best friend."

Everyone that surrounded you both, made an "oh" sound, finally understanding.

Sweet Pea nodded, his eyes not drifting off of you.

"Alright, enough bonding, get your schedules and get to class!" Principle Weatherbee's voice erupted through the halls making everyone scurry.

~▪~ 
Months later

It was bitter sweet reminiscing that day to you, the day you reunited with your best friend and met Sweet Pea.

"Hey beautiful." S.P murmurs into your ear when he spots you by the tree that had your initials carved into it, it was your hiding spot. You shivered from the sensation of his warm breath fanning your ear and half smiled up at him,

"Hey."

Sweet Pea raised his eyebrows slightly, sensing that something was wrong and sat next to you, his legs spread out, while yours were crossed.

"Why'd you ask me to come over so suddenly? I thought you'd be home studying or something. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing you y/n, but why out of nowhere?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't take into consideration that you'd probably be doing other more productive things, I know how much your education really means to you... I just wanted to talk to you."

"I'm going to stop you right there y/n, you mean so much to me, and you know how terrible I am with emotions, so please believe me when I say that you and your safety matter to me. Don't worry, I finished my homework pretty quick today, so please talk to me, what's on your brilliant mind?"

"I've been thinking about this a lot lately, these past few days and I have come to a conclusion, it's what's best. Sweet Pea we can't be together, you're a serpent at heart and I am a north sider, we were doomed from the start. This ending is something we can't avoid, jesus christ!," you raised your voice and shook your head in a violent manner, "we have a darn hiding spot! We can't hold hands at school, we can't hug, we can't kiss, we can't even look at each other for more than three seconds! Why? Because this relationship is forbidden, and we both know it. Our friends accept us as individuals, but we are in constant fear that they won't accept us as a couple... I can't hide it, I can't continue to feel like I'm living in a lie, I hate this forbidden love! I hate it!"

By this point you were trembling, your cheeks were flushed and covered with fresh tears. You finally give in and look at S.P, and immediately you break inside.

Sweet Pea was staring back at you, the veins in his neck popping out prominently, tears shedding from his eyes and his fists shaking at his sides. You flinched at the sight.

Standing quickly on his feet, Sweet Pea cleared his throat, attempting to shield how truly vulnerable he was at the moment,

"So this is it? You're giving up on me... you're giving up on us? I love you for goodness sake, is that not enough? I'm not trying to be selfish here, I'm not trying to be like you... I want nothing more, but to finally be honest with our friends, who cares about where we come from? If they really are our friends, they won't judge. I haven't asked you if you wanted to tell them, because of all the signals you constantly send me. They continuously fúck me up and it's so much. I have given my all to you, we don't have to be forbidden, but I understand if you don't want to damage your reputation by voicing out the truth about dating a stupid serpent. For fúcks sake, was this a sick joke? Why are you now coming to these conclusions of yours?" S.P couldn't contain his side of the story any longer and opened up to you once more, even if it would be the last.

"Signals? What signals?" You asked genuinely confused, your sobs not allowing you to say much. You were upset, but knew it was best to not carry out a bigger argument.

"We will be with the group, and you'll sit next to Toni, who may I remind you is a serpent, yet is your best friend- what makes us different? Anyways, I'll attempt to smile in your direction and hold eye contact with you for as long as possible, I adore your y/e/c eyes, but you'll ignore me and begin to talk to anyone in order to stray away from me. Or I will wrap my legs around yours under the DAMN BOOTH and you will immediately tense up and ask whoever is next to you, to switch seats. You don't really care about what your friends think... you don't seem to want to accept that you're with a serpent, you will only come close to me when I act like another north sider boy, you are making this forbidden. Why? Because love is never forbidden, love is freaking love. But then again, this love I feel for you, isn't reciprocated like you claim."

"Sweet Pea... I do love you. I just can't deal with it anymore, you don't seem to understand how this is affecting me. I am just a normal stereotypical north side girl, not a tough and badass serpent. We aren't compatible."

"This is bull y/n, stop making excuses. Don't YOU get it? I love you for you, plain and simple, no in betweens." You attempt to get closer to S.P so that you could touch him, you wished you could get him to comprehend where you were coming from, Serpents and the North side don't mix, but he flinched away.

"I can't comprehend why you are choosing to believe in labels and accept the barriers that come between us, can't you see that my live and care for you is way more meaningful and powerful then what people say is right. I don't care about what makes us different, we are still humans, we have a right to love who we want. And stupidly I gave you my heart." Sweet Pea wiped his tears away with the sleeves of his leather jacket, and walked back to his bike, mumbling a small yet pained goodbye.

*•*

"Y/n, I'm a serpent as well. Yet we are best friends, and no one cares about it, not even you for pete's sake! So why would you let labels come between you and Sweet Pea? I am still pretty darn upset with you right now, he was madly in love with you and he still is after two months later from the break up... You made a huge mistake y/n/n, and your constant crying over our late phone calls, tell me you know this as well. Talk to him! Fix this crappy situation. Admit your fault."

"Thank you once more Toni, I adore you."

"Listen to me for at least once, yeah? I love you too, child."

"Always..."

"And forever..."

"Oh and Toni?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll actually listen this time, I'll talk to him." With this, you hung up the phone.

* * *

"Thanks for meeting me here."

"Yeah, you really should thank me. Last time I was here, you broke my heart. What do you want?" Sweet Pea had become a completely new person towards you after the break up, he was always so cold towards you and his happiness would instantly vanish whenever you came into the room. This caused a whole lot of suspicion from the others, and they couldn't avoid the tension any longer, so they confronted you both; to which you told them the whole truth. Since then, the boys have chosen to be there even more for Sweet Pea, while the girls talked to you about your mistake and did anything to make you feel more comfortable... well for the both of you.

"Sweet Pea, I admit it. I made a terribly huge, dumb and selfish mistake. I put my worries and stupid ignorance before you, before us. You gave me the world, you attempted to give me the whole moon and the universe, but I was too busy attempting to get the stars instead, I didn't really appreciate that the best thing to ever happen to me was standing right in front of me, holding me up. I am truly so sorry. I allowed labels to interject our relationship, and you were right it wasn't forbidden, I made it seem as if it were, but I was wrong. I need you and I love you, I really truly am deeply and madly in love with you..." Your insides tingled in anticipation as you waited for Sweet Pea to react. He stunned you when he called you an idiot, followed by a chuckle, his adam's apple bobbing up and down, and him leaning in closer to your lips.

You chose to finally end all barriers between you both and stood up on your toes to connect your lips together.

Both of you moved in sync, feverishly trying to remind yourselves all about each other in just a kiss.

"I love you." He sighed breathlessly, leaning his forehead against yours..

You sighed as well, a smile dancing on your newly plumped lips from the passionate kiss and mumbled back, "I love you."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 593 22
⋆ ࣪.! SAD BREAKFAST CLUB 🗯️⌒☆💉 - in which 13 year old logan wrote imagines for the riverdale cast & characters! © hizzolovechi...
187K 2.2K 31
A Sweet Pea Social media x real life story [BASED AFTER SEASON 2] [ DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SEASON 3] [BASICALLY THIS IS JUST MY IMAGINATIO...
275K 4.1K 32
All of these were originally posted on our Tumblr, so that's why they may look familiar~
5.2K 99 25
A riverdale fanfic about everybody's fave ship: bughead ! Betty and Jughead are in love, but when outside forces threaten the relationship, will lov...